All Comments on 'How Kitty Kat Became a Slut'

by blackpanties15

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

Please keep writing great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best

One of the best stories I have ever read on here. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Half of story

It seems like it is only a part of the chapter. Where is the rest?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

18 and in her last year of college?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I know this is a spin off, but man, I love the scenes where Zoe dresses up like the daughter and pretends to be her while enticing Tom to fuck the shit out of her. Encarta did the same kind of scenario in Kathy Gets a Pony Ch. 02, John's Case Gets Complicated, and Be Careful What You Wish For Ch. 02. It gets me going every time - much more so than actual incest. Seducing the man into a taboo fantasy, preying on his taboo lust then taking advantage of it to take him over the edge resonates with me. I really liked the way you used the virtual technology in the last story, and I liked the references here. Thanks for writing these stories. I hope you don't focus too much on the ratings. For folks like me who like the female seducing the male genre, there simply aren't that many writers who handle it well, and you're doing a superb job. I look forward to your next submission. I appreciate your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

More please! Love this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love the story how much longer till the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
New?

We ever going to get an ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

keep this part of the story going its great

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is awesome

Whole series. Well written n hot. I want to meet zoe. Lol. You did great. And please write a new series as you've done great with this one. Let her destroy gemma in a finale. The final victory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
it's been a year

I still hope I'll read the end of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous