How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 01

Story Info
Lisa's start into the lifestyle.
3.4k words
3.99
41.8k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick background about us. Lisa and I met as freshmen in college. We dated on and off through college. I called it dating, she called it hanging out. After college we started dating each other exclusively, and married 2 years later. We have 2 kids ages 23 and 21.

I was attracted to Lisa at first site. She was just my type, blond hair, big boobs and a nice round ass. Lisa came from a very conservative family. Although she had an absolutely kicking body, she spent alot of time and energy creatively finding ways to cover her figure. This carried on through marriage much to my dismay.

I was just an average guy about 6ft tall played sports. I had an average build, never hit the gym. In all honesty Lisa was out of my league, but we had great chemistry. We were able to talk to each other about anything. We were essentially best friends eventually with great benefits.

We had a great marriage in the beginning. Over time the day day to mundane had taken it's toll. You married folks know how easy it is to fall into the same old routine. While comfortable it's not really conducive to keeping the spark alive. This is where we found ourselves, comfortable but lacking.

That's where this surprise trip to Jamaica comes in. Lisa was so excited when she gave me my 25th wedding anniversary gift. A trip to Jamaica. She made me promise this would be an actual vacation. No kids, no work and no worries. This was to be our time to reconnect. Renew our relationship both mentally and physically.

I love the beach, something about the sun, sand and surf was always magical to me. Nothing was more relaxing, or stimulating. Don't get me wrong I love my kids and wouldn't trade them for the world, but we hadn't been on a vacation alone for 23 years. This was going to be great, just what the doctor ordered.

Although the trip was over a month away we found ourselves researching all we could about the resort, restaurants, bars, web pages, about the resort, restaurants, and Jamaica in general. One night I pointed out the resort had a clothing optional beach. We should definitely check that out. You would look great with an all over tan, at least those beautiful breasts of yours.

I don't see us spending any time in that area of the resort. Look at all these amenities and activities. I want to spend time doing things together. Not watching you people watch all the young women, and me being ogled by all the old men and perverts, like you.

Was she saying I'm old, a pervert or both? I think it would be extremely sexy having you lay by my side top less. You don't need to worry about old men and perverts. This is Jamaica its second nature for women to be half naked. Nobody gives it a second thought in places like that. Lisa just laughed it off, but I could tell she was at least considering it.

We always had a decent sex life nothing crazy, after 25 years of marriage things had slowed down quite a bit. I thought things were good. Not great but good enough. Lisa was rarely in the mood, the stresses of everyday living. After dating for five years and twenty five years of marriage I figured, it is what it is. I loved her and accepted the fact that sex was only going to happen once, maybe twice in a good month. I would have liked to have more, but what are you going to do?

On the occasions we had sex it was great so I didn't complain. The girl could suck dick like nobody's business, and was still enthusiastic after all these years.

The last two weeks however she was insatiable wanting it nearly every night. Most nights I would just eat her out until she orgasmed. I loved the taste of her pussy, always have.

In college Lisa and I dated off and on. We were never exclusive to one another. Although I was extremely attracted to her we were more or less just friends. She attracted much more interest from male suitors, then I did from females. She was never a slut, but had her share of lovers. Even though we were great friends she never really talked about her escapades, just what jerks they were when it ended. I had a feeling that under her conservative exterior, was a wild little vixen.

It was midway into our junior year when she started to see me as more than a friend. It took me nearly a year before I even got my fingers wet.

I will never forget that time I finally got a little action. We had been making out, doing some heavy petting for several months, but nothing more. This night we had gone to the movies, had a few drinks. Her college roommate had gone home for the weekend. This left us alone for the first time since we started dating.

I figured this was as good a time as any to go for it. We were laying on the couch kissing. I slipped my hand under her shirt, I could feel her nipples harden through her bra. She absolutely loves breast play, in fact she has orgasmed on several occasions just from my playing with them. The harder I pinched her erect nipples, the harder she would kiss me.

I reached behind her and started to unclasp her bra. She pulled her mouth away from mine and grabbed my arm. Not tonight. Disappointed I figured that was it for the night. Looks like I'll be jacking off at home...again.

We settled in for some small talk and tv. After an hour or so, I said it's been great but I gotta go. I've got a long day tomorrow. We have a wedding at 4 followed by a reception that doesn't end until 1am. It will probably be Sunday afternoon before I see you again.

She grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me back down to the couch. Stay a little longer please as she pushed her tongue into my mouth. I knew I was just going to wind up jacking off when I got home, but how could I resist?

As we made out I grabbed her wrist and placed it over her head. After a few minutes I grabbed the other and held them both with one hand. She struggled half heartedly to free herself. She could have easily broken free any time she wanted. I couldn't help but notice how great her tits looked in this position. I slid my hand up her shirt again, as she "squirmed" to get free from my grasp.

This time I went under her bra. For the first time I made contact with a nipple without any fabric in the way. She let out a soft moan as I covered her mouth with mine. She sucked on my tongue as if it were a cock. I began pinching her nipple, gently at first. She released my tongue and started to whimper.

You like that don't you?

Yes! You have no idea how that turns me on. I love having my breasts played with. Nothing turns me on more.

I flipped her bra up and pinched the other nipple. Lisa gasped, not in pain, but pleasure. I started to lift her shirt up so I could suck on her nipples and finally get a view of her magnificent breasts. She broke free from my grasp and again stopped me. She pushed my hand out from under her shirt as she started kissing me again.

At this point I was as frustrated as I've been in my life. I was raised to respect women, but damn. My cock was straining against my shorts to the point of being painful.

Lisa held my hand for a few minutes before she placed it on her chest. I took this as a que to continue, just not skin to skin. I went gentle this time lightly running my fingers over her extended nipples. She rested her hand on her stomach. Her nipples were straining her shirt about like my dick in my shorts. We started kissing again as I began pinching her nipples through her shirt. Each pinch caused her to moan a little louder. She was starting to squirm around on the couch, I could tell she was extremely aroused.

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my throbbing cock. I had tried this maneuver before, but she had always pulled her hand away. This time she left it there. As we continued making out she gave it a squeeze. Maybe I won't have to take matters into my own hand tonight, I thought.

I slid my hand off her chest and slowly worked it down her stomach and rested it on her pubic mound. She moved her hips as if to say don't stop. I eased my hand on down her bicycle shorts (it was the eighties) until my middle finger was between her plump pussy lips.

I really can't describe just how wet she was I could feel her wetness soaking through her shorts. I ran my finger up and down her slit for several minutes, distributing her sweet nectar upwards to her clit.

I know some people call the vagina the honey pot. That was exactly what I thought of. Her juice was thick like honey. It was like nothing I had ever experienced, and it just kept flowing. I thought, I must be doing something right. I've never felt anyone so wet.

Lisa began to rub my swollen cock through my shorts. This was a welcomed turn of events. After several minutes my dick was rock hard, straining against my jean shorts. I reached up to unbuttoned my shorts.

What are you doing? I'm not ready to take things that far yet. You ain't pulling your dick out, I'll do that when I'm ready not you!

I love you rubbing my dick, it feels fantastic, but these shorts are killing me. I just need to create some room. If that makes you uncomfortable, move your hand, its fine. I didn't think she would, but I'll be dammed she did. She moved her hand back up to her stomach. Fuck looks like its all me again.

In one swift motion, I rolled off the couch to my knees grabbed her wrist and jerked it above her head. Then I forcefully pinned both wrists to the couch, not playfully like the first time. Lisa tried to break free, but I clamped down harder and covered her mouth with my other hand. You've been teasng me for months now. Do you get off on it? Lisa shook her head up and down. Tonight I'll be doing the teasing, you understand? She again nodded her head. I could tell she was enjoying me asserting my dominance. Her breathing was becoming ragged as I forcefully held her in place.

My hand returned to her pussy and began rubbing again. I knew shexwas on the verge of an orgasm, I stopped rubbing her clit and held my hand still.

Why did you stop? I was about to cum.

I know that's why I stopped I'll make you cum when you make me it's only fair. I slowly began to rub her clit through her shorts again. Again I stopped when she got close. You going to jack me off tonight?

No I won't.

I grabbed her bicycle shorts and pulled them up, giving her a wedgie on her clit. I straddled her putting my mouth at her clit and my dick in her face. She tried to move me off her but couldn't.

I put my mouth on her pussy, she tasted so good. You want me to lick this sweet pussy of yours?

Yes, I do!

What's the magic word?

I'm not saying it, I'm not begging. As she was saying that, I had begun rolling down her shorts. Exposing her shaven pubic mound. I quickly slipped a finger in the wet slick folds of her pussy. Her legs instantly spread wide open. I now had full access, I had joined my middle finger with my index and ring finger between her slick lips. I ran them down to the entrance of her pussy, then back up to her clit and stopped.

What do you want?

I want your tongue on my clit and a finger in my pussy.

All you have to do is say please.

Please, please, please!

I lowered my head covering her clit with my mouth. Her honey was so thick, tasted so good. It was by far the best tasting pussy I've ever had. She came instantly, her pussy began to spasm as I licked her clit. I easily slid 2 fingers inside her snatch as the spasms continued. I removed my mouth but left my fingers buried deep. After a couple minutes when she had recovered, I began sliding my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. I could sense she was getting close again. I put my thumb on her clit and began rubbing. Her legs closed around my hand as her pussy again began to spasm, contracting and releasing on my fingers.

When her convulsions stopped she reached down and grabbed my cock through my underwear. I reached up and pulled my drawers down my legs. I again grabbed her hand. This time I placed it on my balls. I needed more than my hand tonight. She started rolling them around in her soft hand. She was quite adept at it. I would later find out, she had a thing for balls.

I took my hand up to my nose and inhaled her scent then slowly put my fingers to my mouth for another taste of her juices. Lisa had the best tasting pussy. I was hooked from that point on. I was in heaven as I savored the flavor on my fingers.

Lisa traced her fingertips up the shaft of my cock to the head. She gently started playing with it. Softly rubbing it at first then applying more pressure before gently tracing my cock back down to my balls. This went on for several minutes. It took all my fortitude not to cum.

Lisa brought her hand to her mouth she put her thumb, index and middle fingers in her mouth. Getting them good and wet. Her hand returned to the head of my cock, as she started kissing me again. Her saliva slicked fingers began tracing the underside of my cock head. After what seemed to be forever she firmly grabbed the shaft of my cock and began stroking. It didn't take long before I was cumming, after what felt like an eternity and a gallon of cum we lay together reveling in our first orgasms together.

I finally composed myself enough to speak. It seems as though we have made a mess of your couch.

That's ok it's my roommates, I'll rent a cleaner tomorrow and give it a good cleaning. It would be several months before I finally got to bury my cock in her pussy, so much time invested but so damn worth it. Thats another story for another time.

Finally the day of our trip arrived we were so excited we couldn't sleep, so we left early for the airport.

The airport we were flying out of was a couple hour drive. After about 10 minutes Lisa started rubbing her 40dd boobs, making her nipples hard as rocks. This was definitely abnormal behavior for her, what has gotten into you lately? Your like a teenage boy, all you think about is sex.

I don't know just the thought of us alone for a week with no cares has me excited all the time. I can't get enough of that dick of yours. I'm continually horny and just want fucked.

I'm not complaining I love the new free spirit but your making it hard for me concentrate on the road. With that Lisa lifted up her shirt, to give me a view of her tits. You think your having a hard time concentrating on the road now, you ain't seen nothing yet. Lisa reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and let her big melons fall free.

She reached over and put her hand on my crotch. My what do we have here? Seems Iike you've got a little problem here. I think we need to set him free too. Lisa unbuttoned my shorts then slowly unzipped them.

You need to stop, I'm going to wreck and kill us both, she laughed reached into my underwear and pulled out my throbbing cock. She stroked it slowly a couple times. Damn you must be liking my little show, you haven't been this hard in 10 years. I hate to admit it but she was right. I was 52 at the time, the last several years had seen a drop in my ability to get and maintain an erection. The desire was there, but, often times I couldn't get fully erect or lost it quickly.

This time it didn't seem to be an issue. I felt like I was 18 again, ok maybe 35. Lisa leaned over the consol and began to kiss my cock, as she continued to slowly stroke it. She then placed just the head in her mouth, still stroking the shaft she began swirling her tongue on the underside of the head. I told her she needed to stop or I was going to cum in her mouth.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and said pull over. Your dick hasn't been this hard in years I want you inside me. I pulled off the road and onto the shoulder. I pulled my shorts up, got out and walked to her side of the car.

I opened her door, she was on her hands and knees ass in the air. You sure about this, here on the side of the road? Yes I want your cock in me now. Please fuck my pussy. I tugged her shorts down, even in the darkness I could see how wet her panties were. I placed my hand on her crotch she was dripping wet, I quickly pulled her panties down dropped my pants and buried my cock balls deep in her hot pussy. Lisa's pussy was so hot and wet I thought I was going to blow my load immediately. I kept still fighting the urge to cum. She started begging me to fuck her with my hard cock.

She started rocking on my cock, after a minute I couldn't take it anymore and shot my load in her pussy. I can't believe you already came, that was like 4 strokes.

I'm sorry is all I could say as my rapidly deflating cock slipped out of her pussy. I quickly replaced my cock with three fingers, while I reached around with my other hand and found her erect clit. I began rubbing her clit, while giving her an extreme finger banging. I had become quite adept at getting her off in this manner over the last several years. Sure enough after a few minutes she had an intense orgasm of her own. I grabbed her panties and cleaned up the combination of my cum and her juices as best I could.

I threw her panties over the guardrail, got back in the car and proceeded to the airport. Lisa was very quiet during the drive. I apologized again for how quickly I came. She acted like it was no big deal, but I could tell she was disappointed in my performance or lack their of.

She asked me to stop at a store near the airport. She smelled like sex and wanted to get some shorts to change into and clean up properly before we got to the airport. I jokingly said it couldn't have been that bad if you need to clean up, a dirty look and a whatever is all I got as she exited the car.

Once we arrived at the airport Lisa seemed to perk up. I'm sorry for how I acted during the trip, and for what I said at the store. It's been so long since you had been that hard. I was just hoping for something different then the usual fingering, clit rub orgasm I've become accustomed to.

I think the change in scenery and no stress will help me with that problem. I'm sure I'll give you a proper fucking while on vacation.

Part 2 coming soon.