All Comments on 'How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 01'

by Socrates_55

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

for a special holiday its obvious that she is going to fuck other guys and leave her husband to watch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why? Just why does anyone want to become a skank? And why would any one want to be married to a skank?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

For a new writer, especially if you're writing Hotwife or Cuckold stories, you probably shouldn't start off with a chapter story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

You know, when writing a story, when people actually talk, the writer uses punctuation marks to indicate it. Perhaps you should try it so that the story makes sense and the reader doesn't have to guess.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

He was 22 and a freshman in college?

Either your timeline is incorrect or you don’t know what you wrote. And you want us to believe after 30 years of being together, this was the first tome he got a little rough with her?

Puh-lease.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hotwife = slutty diseased cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

punctuation and grammar...FIRST person please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just cutting to the end of this laborious tome. It appears to be about to take a hard turn to port and take a new heading straight to Cuckslandia. Here is your appropriate 1☆. Here is your admonition that the one star is a result of not posting this in Fetish to begin with. Additionally, it is noted that the main characters are taking a trip to Jamaica. Everyone knows that white wives of white husbands pass through a mystical tropical mist upon arrival. Lisa will soon be eight inches down on a ten inch ebony plated rod babbling incomprehensible things about 'never been so...' or '...can't feel my toes!' and everyone's favorite 'Why don't you make me feel like this?!?' ...hold on...need to yawn...ahhh that's better.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Another author who wasn’t ready to post his first story is warning readers that another one is coming. Love at first site? No quotation marks? Soc just can’t wait to go cuck with his amateurish writing.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 2 years ago

Like all "hotwife" stories this starts with a woman that is utterly incapable of loving anyone else but herself. She needs to be the center of all attention, craves it, and is addicted to it. Her husband, if he can really be called that, is nothing but a ego stroker and a wallet to her, so she doesn't have to resort to street walking to be the whore that she truly is. If you have the mis-fortune of being married to one of these, and you didn't start your marriage this way. If she asks you for permission to either "open" the marriage or she wants to become a "hotwife", she has already been cheating on you. Grow a pair and leave her ass on the street corner you found her, she will bring, at best, financial ruin to you, desolation and despair to your life, and possiblely even incurable, and fatal diseases home with her. At worst her actions will drive you to harm yourself to end pain she has caused. Let her be the person she wants to be, but if she wants to be this, let her do it alone, without an financial aid from you, without any emotional support from you, and when her last hours are upon her, let her reflect alone on what could have been if only she could have been faithful to you, and ultimately herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage-1*

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Holy closeted gay male Batman!!! Another retread writer, still as bad with this pen name as he was last time.

PS- your lack of writing skills has NOT changed.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Learn to write dialogue. It's like using a square in carpentry: if that's wrong, the rest of what you build is out of kilter. Same with writing. https://www.literotica.com/s/dialog-punctuation-tips-for-authors

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another shit author joins LW to pollute it further with garbage. 1*

NightthawkNightthawkalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the nasty comments, especially those that don't accompany good, constructive criticism. Anything written about wife-sharing will bring out the idiots and their stupid comments.

I think it was a good first try, but those who mentioned punctuation and especially the use of quotation marks are right. I got confused enough to also quit reading. Otherwise, nice firsttry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Erm

Right again a pointless story the story was all over the place. Being a newbie writer who wants to write I haven’t got a problem with anything. But you really need a editor to help you write and understand your story. The biggest problem is this site works differently than you think most stories rely on having the characters as there main theme/base of there stories. But on this site it works differently doesn’t matter if you have a Hot-wife or not you can have as many characters as you want in your story. But the base/theme of your story is what you get your characters doing aka what sexual activity/thing you are into. For example if you want to write about say white person who goes and fucks a coloured person you have a interracial category story. Let’s say you are into say sharing all depends on how far you push the characters . If you have the characters parade around then you have a voyeur/exhibition category story. But if you plainly want the characters just to get it on aka threesome then it’s a group category story. Loving wife category is more for the BTB stories ( Burn The Bastard/Bitch ) . And writers that love to write stories about husbands and wife stories that don’t include sharing/swinging/cuckold/cheating they like to write stories about there lives the struggles etc . The reason why loving wife category has got that quote of extra Marital thing on it is that it’s more for the BTB stories than anything. But please don’t let it stop you writing just get an editor to help you write your stories and please don’t just presume because you wrote about a hot wife means that it automatically goes into the loving wife category they don’t. Ok just leave the loving wife category alone and have fun with the others category’s.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 2 years ago

I am starting to wonder if the nasty comments aren't made by one and the same person: there cannot be that many stupid people in the world, right?

Anyhow, you're off to a good start, so keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

re. Nighthawk.

You sound like the kind of person that would send your wife out to gangbang a homeless shelter, then complain when you got anal herpes, on you mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No such thing as a "Hotwife" any wife that fucks around with or without cuckboys consent is a skank and a slut. The cuckboy should charge for the skanks services at least get something out of it.

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Sorry I ran out of patience with your flipping of person... which I then realised was meant to be dialogue.

You need to use speech marks or the dialogue just gets lost and turns the rest into a confusing mess.

No mark as I didn't make it ¼ of the way down

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

@Anonymous 'Erm'

Quoted from the story listing -

"Loving Wives

Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

So, no not primarily for BTB nor RAAC nor cuckold/hotwife/stag & vixen. All 3 of which could probably find homes in other categories, just as stories in EV or IR could find homes in different categories. It's unusual that a story will fit only a single category and if the author gets it wrong I hope the mods correct before approving it.

If you think it's posted in the wrong category you can always report it.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I quit reading when I read: I was attracted to Lisa at first site. Really? Site/sight.

mainahs70mainahs70over 1 year ago

Add the punctuation and the person speaking as needed. Very good for a first try

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Punctuate, punctuate, punctuate. Quote marks and attribution do wonders for the flow of the story. Any Lit editor could help you there. Anynifvthem.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous