How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 02

Story Info
Lisa's journey continues.
6.5k words
4.27
19k
28

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was so excited once we got on the plane. I could tell by looking at her erect nipples. They were at full attention, which did not go unnoticed by several of the male and a few female passengers. Lisa has some amazing breasts, big well formed, soft and natural.

She has always been self conscious of them, and spent most of her life trying to hide them. I always encouraged her to wear low cut tops to share the beauty with the rest of the world. Over the years she acquiesced and had started to show a little cleavage, usually while out of town. It really didn't matter what she wore they attracted attention everywhere she went. Lisa didn't normally notice, but it had become a source of entertainment and pride for me.

Today's top was showing minimal cleavage, but it was snug and accentuated the fullness of her heavy breasts. What was really catching their eye however were her erect nipples, even through her bra and shirt they were sticking out a good half inch. In all fairness to the folks looking you couldn't not see them, she was wearing a white shirt which does nothing to hide them like a darker shirt would. Once you saw them, you had to keep looking.

"Do I need to adjust the air?" Lisa gave me a puzzled look. "You look cold." Lisa knew exactly what I meant, and looked down at her breasts.

"Damn it no I'm not cold I'm just horny. I can't wait to get in the room so I can release some of this sexual tension." She crossed her arms to cover her nipples much to the dismay of several passengers.

"You just disappointed several passengers including myself".

"Really? What is it about boobs that you men find so fascinating?" She looked at me. "I cant help it if my nipples get erect. After all this time I should be use to it." I nodded my head in affirmation. "I'm on a dream vacation if people want to look at my boobs I guess there free to do so!" With that she uncrossed her arms.

The man sitting across the aisle, had a big grin on his face. I was sure he had heard every word of our conversation. He looked at me and gave me an approving head nod.

"I can help you relieve that tension you know."

"I guess you want to go to the bathroom and join the mile high club?"

"Not a bad idea, but I know you wouldn't go for it. I just thought I could get you off right here." Lisa rolled her eyes, "put this blanket over your lap and I will take care of the rest."

"Are you crazy -"

"Yes"

"No way I can do that, what if someone sees?" I knew good and well that at least a couple people would know what was going on. I played it off, "as long as you are quiet no one will know." She placed the blanket over her lap, closed her eyes and reclined her seat back a little as if to take a nap.

I gave it about 10 minutes, long enough for her admirers to get involved in something else. I eased my hand under the blanket and placed it on her leg. She got a little bit of a smile on her face when my hand came to rest on her leg. I closed my eyes and pretended that I was going to take a nap too. After several minutes I started to move my hand up her thigh. Lisa pressed her thighs together as if to say no you don't. I squeezed her thigh and gave it a pull, she immediately spread her legs apart. I adjusted my position so that I could better reach that sweet honey pot.

I opened my eyes briefly to see if my activity had raised any suspension. Nobody was looking in our direction so I closed my eyes and continued my journey up her leg. I was now at the bottom of her shorts, thankfully they were rather loose fitting giving me some access. Lisa was so horny I could feel the heat coming from her pussy as soon as I lifted up her shorts to get my hand underneath. I smiled as I thought about how wet she must be, and the wet spot she was going to leave on the seat.

It was a great plan in my mind, but the reality is in a seated position with clothing in the way, getting my hand to her pussy was tougher than I thought. I eventually got to a point that I could go no further. Realizing this Lisa lifted her hips up loosening the leg of her shorts allowing me to continue toward the treasure. I opened my eyes her movement had caught the eyes of a couple of guys, the first guy quickly looked away, but the gentleman across the aisle kept looking with that big smile on his face. It was clear he knew what was going on and was enjoying the show. I figured what the fuck were on vacation right? With the adjustment of her shorts I still couldn't make my wrist turn to reach. I removed my hand and rested it on her flat taught stomach. "You need to unbutton your shorts if you want me to continue." Lisa quickly unbuttoned her shorts giving me the access I needed.

To my surprise she hadn't bought panties when she got her new shorts. I was certain now that the seat would be visibly wet when we un-boarded. I ran my index and ring fingers down the outside of her pussy making sure not to touch her clit. Once the palm of my hand reached her clit I stopped, holding my hand still. Lisa started moving her hips trying to get me to contact her clit.

I opened my eyes the man sitting across from us was still smiling and watching intently. I noticed a couple had joined in on the voyeurism. I knew as worked up as Lisa was she would not be able to be quiet if I started rubbing her clit. I let my middle finger make contact with her pussy. I slowly ran it up and down one side than the other, letting it just slip in every so often.

"Your killing me," she whispered. It was becoming quite apparent to several people what was going on. I continued to mercilessly tease her until the captain announced we would soon be landing. I started to remove my hand from her shorts in doing so I let my middle finger slide in between her pussy lips, and ran my finger tip over her clit as I removed my hand from her shorts. My friend who had never looked away gave a nice little golf clap and turned away. I felt like I was in a different reality, but Lisa quickly snapped me back to ours.

"You son of a bitch! You teased me for the last 40 minutes. I may just tease you all night and not let you get any of this."

I laughed, "as horny as you are now, you may not even make it into the room before you are attacking me."

"You may be right, but it was messed up to tease me like that."

"We had an audience I didn't think you would appreciate me taking it that far. Besides I knew you would scream out if I brought you to orgasm which would have attracted a much larger audience."

"Who was watching?"

"The gentleman across the aisle." I kind of motioned with my head in his direction. "He was really into it, in fact I saw him rubbing his crotch on a couple of occasions." Then pointing to the young couple sitting in front of him. "They would glance back from time to time"

"Well that's just great now I've got several people thinking I'm a total slut, and just to teased."

"Fuck it your on vacation right?"

"I guess but it's embarrassing. The gentleman looked over at us and gave us a head nod. Lisa's face which was already flush from the teasing turned another shade of red.

The pilot made a nice smooth landing as we stood up to un-board the man across the aisle stood up and adjusted his dick. I was certain it was not just a coincidence that he grabbed his dick for an adjustment as we stood up. He definitely wanted Lisa and maybe myself to see. It was also clear he was packing more than an average dick.

After we got in the terminal Lisa asked "did you see that man grab his junk?"

I played dumb, "what are you talking about?"

"The guy across from us when we got up, he grabbed his junk and kind of shook it at us...me? I don't know but he definitely did. You didn't see it?"

"No I don't go around looking at mens crotches, but I guess you do."

"Oh shut up you know better than that, He looked me right in the eye then slid his hand down to his junk grabbed it gave it a shake. He never took his eyes off mine. Maybe its just my mind playing tricks. I'm so horny right now, I can't wait to get to the hotel."

"Ok I'll grab our bags and meet you at the bus." After Lisa had vanished out of site I went to the baggage claim. I was kind of daydreaming about the fucking I was going to receive not paying attention to my surroundings. Suddenly I heard someone clearing his throat, I looked up it was the gentleman from the plane.

"I just wanted to let you know that is one sexy lady your with, is she your wife?"

"Yes she is."

"Damn you are a lucky man."

"Thanks, I think she is still sexy after all these years."

"How old is she? She can't be more than mid thirties right?"

"No sir she is 48."

"Damn she is extra fine for 48. Sorry for my rudeness my name is Sam, as he reached out to shake hands.

"Nice to meet you Sam I'm Bryan."

"The show on the plane was hot, you guys do that often?"

"No first time, we have never done anything like that. She has always been very conservative when it comes to sexual matters. The last couple weeks though she has been so horny I can barely handle it. She has really surprised me with her actions not what I've come to expect over the last 20 plus years."

Sounds like she is hitting her sexual prime, you are in for a lot of sex. If you need any help with that, I'm available here's my business card give me a call."

Laughing I took the card and said "I'll do that." This guy was confident I'll give him that. "I've got a question for you. When we got up to get off the plane. Lisa said you grabbed yourself and shook it at her, is that true?" I knew he had, but wanted to hear what he had to say.

"She said that," as he shook his head no. "Watching you guys on the plane did get me a little aroused, when I stood up I just needed to put it back where it needed to go. I didn't shake it at her, I'm sorry if I offended her-"

"She wasn't offended, surprised may be a better term"

"I'm sorry it wasn't my intention just did it with out thinking."

"No problem, I didn't see anything." I had seen him and it was quite obvious what he did. "I think it actually turned her on." Why was I telling him this? When she was telling me her nipples were hard a sure and easy sign to spot when she is turned on.

"Hey even if unintentionally I'm happy to help. Where are you guys staying?"

"No harm, I told her it was just her imagination. We are staying at the Grand, and you?"

"I'm at Hedo."

"There are my bags, been nice talking to you Sam."

"You too Bryan, hey seriously give me a call if you need any help. I can be a big help for you."

"I'll keep that in mind have a great vacation." I threw his card in the trash as I walked to the bus.

When I got to the bus Lisa was waiting for me.

"What took you so long?"

"Bags were slow, so I talked with Sam for a while. He was the man across the aisle."

"The older gentlman from the plane who shook his junk at me?"

"Allegedly, I didn't see it."

"Did you ask him about shaking his junk at me?"

"No why would I?"

"Did he say anything about what we did on the plane?"

"It never came up in our conversation dear." I noticed Lisa's nipples had gotten hard again while we were talking. I didn't say anything but it was evident she was getting aroused even more. We boarded the bus for the trip to our resort.

"What did you and Sam talk about?"

"Just normal small talk. He asked how long we had been married things of that nature."

"Did you ask if he was married?"

"No, but he said he was staying at Hedo. He was by himself. Putting two and two together I would say he's not married." She leaned back in her seat her nipples were so hard it looked painful.

"Don't you think it odd that he spoke to you?"

"No, we were waiting on baggage, so you think its odd that we talked?"

"Well not odd, but he watched us on the plane. He knew what was going on right?"

"I believe he did."

"Then he shook his junk at me."

"Only you saw that, I didn't see anything. You keep bringing it up. You must have enjoyed it."

"No, it was disgusting a man shaking his junk at a married woman. You had to see it."

"I swear I didn't see anything

I'm just teasing you. I think your so damn horny, your seeing things that aren't there. That's what I think."

"Maybe your right. I can't wait to get you in the room so I can suck your cock and finally get fucked." This was again abnormal behavior for her to talk this graphic, but had kind of become the norm over the last two weeks.

We arrived at the resort, it was beautiful. We were towards the back of the bus, hence back of the check in line.

"This will take forever," she said.

"You go to the bar out by the pool, get a drink and relax. I'll come get you when I'm done."

"Ok that sounds good. I could really use a drink about now."

Check in went much faster then I imagined it would. I walked out to the pool to fetch her. She was sitting at the bar with her back to me. I noticed she was into some deep conversation with a couple of young surfer looking guys seated on either side of her. It looked like she had maybe finished a third of her drink. I watched them for a few minutes then turned to walk away. I figured I would go to thr room and unpack since she had barely made any headway on her drink. As I turned I bumped into a young black man who worked at the resort.

"I'm sorry"

"I'm the one who should be sorry I wasn't looking where I was going."

"No problem sir. Is that your wife at the bar between those two men?"

"Yes, she went to get a drink while I checked in. I was going to get her but she still had a third of her drink left so I was headed up to un pack while she finished her drink."

" What brings you guys to Jamaica?"

"We came down for our 25th wedding anniversary."

"Congratulations, but beware. Those two men she is speaking with. They make a game of picking up married women. They get off on the challenge of the nice married ladies. They are here all the time picking up women for their sexual pleasures."

"Lisa would never do something like that."

"Famous last words I've heard before. Things are different in Jamaica. Women especially do things you would never think they would do. Just friendly advice they seem to be going after her hard, and she is seemingly enjoying thier company." He kind of motioned back toward them, "maybe their bodies too."

Lisa was running her hand up the shorter ones rock hard abs. "See, I told you things are different here. I hope you enjoy your stay, but watch those guys. If you need anything my name is Shawn."

"Thank you, Shawn my name is Bryan and my wife is Lisa." I looked back at them again Lisa was turned back around, both hands on the bar taking a sip of her drink. I have nothing to worry about do I? Of course not I thought and headed up to our room.

When I entered the room I headed straight for the balcony to take in the gorgeous view. I looked down toward the pool. Their was Lisa with the two guys talking at the bar. See just what I thought nothing to worry about. I went back in and started unpacking our bags. I found myself walking to the balcony several times making sure Lisa was still at the bar. When I finished unpacking I returned to the balcony. Only the shorter guy she had felt up earlier remained. I couldn't see his hand but, judging from the position of his arm I felt it was on her leg. I felt a little twinge of jealously. I shook it off, been a long day now I'm letting my imagination run away.

I decided to take a quick shower to refresh myself before heading down to the pool. I texted Lisa that I had gotten checked in and was going to run our bags up and unpack. She texted back a few minutes later, that's good I just ordered another drink. With that I stepped into the shower. As I thought about the day, my cock started to get hard. Instinctively I reached down and started stroking. I was nearing orgasm when I stopped myself. I wanted to save my cum for Lisa's mouth. I stepped out the shower, dried off got dressed and headed for the pool.

As I rounded the corner to the pool I noticed Lisa was no longer at the bar. I walked around the grounds looking for her. I ran into Shawn, "have you seen Lisa?"

"Yes she went down to the beach with Scott and Mark."

"The two guys from the bar?"

"Yes sir, I warned you about them."

"Thank you" I was cool and calm on the outside, so I thought. On the inside however my stomach was turning. Could she cheat on me? She has been so horny lately, and I really haven't been satisfying her.

I walked down to the beach, but didn't see Lisa. Very few people were on the beach. I looked left then right. Several hundred yards down the beach I saw who I thought was Lisa with Mark and Scott. They were down by the edge of the water. I began walking toward them but stayed back toward the hotel. As I got closer I could tell it was indeed them.

Lisa was sitting on the beach one of the guys was sitting to her left, the second guy was standing in front of her. I stopped and sat down watching them for several minutes. The guy sitting had his hand between her legs. Lisa looked to have her hand up the guy standing swim trunks. I didn't have a great view, I was blocked by the man sitting and couldn't tell for sure.

I got up and started walking toward them. I saw the guy standing say something. Lisa's arm dropped down to her side, and the other guys hand went to the sand between them. Lisa turned around, hey honey. Lisa looked like a kid who just got caught with their hand in the cookie jar, but this case her hand had been up a guys shorts. She looked gorgeous with those big nipples poking out. I realized that she had ditched her bra, as her breasts swayed and jiggled as she moved.

"I met these guys at the bar, and they were nice enough to show me around." The guy sitting had stood up, he introduced himself as Mark. Mark was about 6ft had a very athletic build with short blonde hair. His abs were amazing. Thats the one Lisa was feeling up at the pool. As he stood I noticed his hand was covered in sand. He dusted it off on his shorts then reached it out to shake hands. It felt damp, my mind started racing was that my wife's pussy juice?

I'm Scott the fellow standing said as he reached out his hand. As I looked down to grab his hand it was quite evident he had a massive boner going on, and made no effort to hide it. It looked to be around seven or so inches. No doubt now as to where Lisa's hand was when I walked up. As I looked up to his eyes while introducing myself I could see the smirk on his face. He stood about 6ft 4, very muscular, with long curly blonde hair. He looked like a body builder, and was definitely trying to assert his dominance by squeezing my hand, while shaking it.

"Thanks for showing my wife around the resort. I hope she wasn't any trouble. She can be a handful after she's had a few drinks."

"She was no trouble at all, it was our pleasure. Hope to see you all around the next couple days."

"I'm sure you wil" she said with a smile on her face.

"How's the room?"

"It's very nice, you ready to go see it?"

"Sure" she said as she attempted to stand up. Can we get something to eat first?" Lisa was a little wobbly on her feet.

"How many drinks did you have?"

"Just two, they don't skimp on the alcohol they were very strong." As we walked down the beach Lisa was very quiet. I broke the silence. "So what was that about with Mark and Scott?"

"Nothing they just showed me around the resort."

"I saw you feeling Marks abs at the pool."

"So, you saw them they are incredible it's been forever since I've seen abs like that."

"Where is your bra?"

"You know I hate those things. It's in my purse I took it off after my first drink it was so hot, I needed to let them breath."

She really does hate wearing a bra, but I've never seen her go without one in public. Ok, I gave her that one. She had been surprising me for several weeks now.

12