All Comments on 'How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 02'

by Socrates_55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another wanton wife

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

FFS! What a stinking pile of bullshit. Just get a fucking divorce, then you csn fuck anyone you want to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nothing new in this and nothing new will come from here on. Just same old stuff ending in divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story has a lot of potential. You found a way to take a well used plot and make it somewhat original. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The part on the plane was a turn on. When I was younger I was flying out to California to stay with my older sister and her husband for the summer. I met a very nice man about 10-15 years older than me. During the four hour flight we talked and eventually things began to get a bit risqué. He asked a flight attendant for a blanket, put it over me and proceeded to bring me to countless orgasms on the flight. I rubbed his dick through his pants but was too afraid to take it out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it I masterbate and cum so nice.Wish my wife would fuck a stranger like this

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

The author needs to fix his name to suckapeepee_55 because clearly thats his truest desire.

And as this story is the usual drivel, as was his earlier work, sucking is something he is bigly good at.

NightthawkNightthawkalmost 2 years ago

Like I've said before...

Ignore the wackos and remember, they read your whole story before trolling you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many couples go on vacation and wind up fucking around. I’m pretty sure based on people I know that have it doesn’t usually end well. Here these are two arrogant pricks who will get off on the abuse of hubby while they use her like a dirty whore

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

The evolution of a whore.

markmcrmarkmcralmost 2 years ago

I look forward to the next chapter. Well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ahh the magic that vacations can bring out in people. I'd say ditch the clowns Mark and Scott, they sound just like punks with nothing to do . Shawn have better shot of taking care of her needs in the gym on site at resort or write in a hunky spa dude cracking Lisa wide open.

azranger9372azranger9372almost 2 years ago

Aristotle wrote it better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No such thing as a "Hotwife" any wife that fucks around with or without cuckboys consent is a skank and a slut. The cuckboy should charge for the skanks services at least get something out of it.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

Your spelling is atrocious. First chapter had no quotation marks. However, 40 something MILFs are my favorite read and you have a good story going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous