How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was going on when I walked up on you guys on the beach?"

"Nothing just making small talk about the resort, how good the water would feel tomorrow."

"I couldn't tell what was going on as I walked up the beach, but I'm pretty sure Mark was playing with your pussy, and you were stroking Scotts cock when I walked up."

Lisa burst into tears, "I'm sorry that's exactly what was going on." I put my arm around her. "It's just I have needs that your not meeting." That's a kick in the nuts to hear from your wife, that your not getting the job done. "I swear I won't act that way anymore I love you, I'm not going to cheat on you. Those drinks were strong you know how I get. I've been so horny all day. It all just came to a head. Can you forgive me?"

"Lisa, I'm sorry I haven't been the man you have needed. I love you. Seeing you with them made me jealous, but I can't lie turned me on a little as well."

Lisa wiped her eyes, "you enjoyed seeing me with other guys?"

"I did, I wish I had watched longer." We both just looked at each other.

"What is going on? Until three hours ago I would have never thought about what I did let alone do it. Would you have thought about me with another man?"

"Honestly it's something I've thought of alot, but never dreamed it would happen." Lisa had a shocked look on her face.

"You really have thought about me with other guys?"

"Yes, remember the dildo we use to play with," Lisa nodded. "I always imagined that was another guy with you while I watched."

Lisa's expression had changed from shock to anger," how could you want to see me with another man? It makes no sense to me!" How was this going so south for me? I wasn't the one being fingered and stroking another dude on the beach 15 minutes ago.

"Calm down it was a fantasy. You were just jacking a dudes cock on the beach while another guy was playing with your pussy. I think that's a hell of alot more serious!"

"Evidently that's what you want."

"Lets talk like rational people about this, not here on a public beach. Shawn was right."

"Who is Shawn?"

"He's a young kid who works at the resort. He told me Mark and Scott got off on seducing married women. I thanked him for the warning but basically ignored him. I told him no way you would do that. That's when he said, things are different in Jamaica."

Lisa began walking back toward the resort. I caught up to her, "no harm no foul, lets enjoy this vacation agree?"

"Agreed"

"It's been a long day, we are both tired and hungry. Lets grab a bite at the resort restaurant, and talk about this afterward. Do you want to put your bra on?"

"Fuck it I'm on vacation."

I couldn't take my eyes of Lisa's chest as we ate dinner. The swaying of her breasts was mesmerizing. "You should go bra less out in public more often."

"Why is that?"

"They are beautiful, the way they move your nipples it just turns me on."

"Tell you what I don't think I can do it when we get home, but if it makes you happy I won't wear one for the rest of our vacation."

After dinner we went up to our room. It was now 10 o'clock we were both exhausted.

Lisa said "I'm going to take a shower if that's ok? I thought you may want to fool around."

"Absolutely"

Lisa had been in the shower about 20 minutes when I decided to join her. I walked into the bathroom. Lisa had her eyes closed and was feverishly rubbing her clit. More abnormal behavior, I had never seen her do this even when I would put her hand down there, she would pull it away. After a couple of minutes, I walked out then announced myself as I walked back in "mind if I join you?"

She screamed out "damn you scared me, you shouldn't sneak up on people like that!"

I got in the shower, the water felt so good. Lisa immediately grabbed my cock and started stroking it while kissing my chest. "I'm getting out don't be long".

I hurriedly took my shower, I couldn't wait to hop in the bed with my beautiful wife.

When I got out of the shower, Lisa was laying on the bed, in lingerie I'd never seen. It was sheer, lacy white which did nothing to hide her pink nipples, and the little patch of pubic hair.

"That must be new I've never seen it."

"I hope you like it" She said in her most seductive voice.

"I love it just a shame it's not going to be on long!"

I crawled in the bottom of the bed, and began to rub her feet. As I rubbed her feet, I began to gently kiss her ankles. I could see how wet the crotch of her lingerie was. I slowly worked my way up her legs. Lisa responded by spreading her legs wide. I ran my hand up her thigh grabbing her lingerie moving it aside. I let my fingers trace the wet folds of her pussy. Lisa let out a soft moan, as she pressed her hips toward my fingers. I dropped my hand down to her ass, as I continued kissing up her thighs. I could feel her juices running down her ass, forming the dreaded wet spot on the bed. I placed both hands under her ass and lifted up as my tounge flicked her clit. Lisa grabbed the back of my head as her thighs clamped down.

I pulled free, and slid up beside my wife grabbing the back of her hair while sticking my tongue in her mouth. With my free hand I began pinching her nipples through the lingerie. Lisa grabbed my cock as we broke our passionate kiss.

"Why did you stop?"

"I think it would be fun for you to get yourself off," Lisa looked quizzically at me. I grabbed her hand and placed it on her pussy.

"I can't do that!"

"You were doing it in the shower, you can do it now. What had you going in the shower?"

"Well...I really shouldn't say." I knew the answer before I asked. "It was Scott and Mark."

My stomach sank, was this the road we were going down? This was my fantasy, I couldn't tell you how many times I had jacked off over the years to the thought of seeing her taken by another man. Now that the situation was staring me in the face I didn't know if I could go through with it. I looked at Lisa she seemed so happy, happier than I had seen her in years. I placed my hand on hers as she rubbed her clit. Slowly I slid our hands down to her wide open pussy, curling one of her fingers and one of mine into her pussy. She was so wet they slid in with no resistance. "What about them turned you on? "

"Their confidence, and attention they paid me. I haven't had young guys come on to me like that in years, it felt good to be wanted. I'm sure it is just a game to them. But it was exciting to be pursued, the center of attention." I slipped a second finger in her pussy, curling them both up to contact her g-spot. Her breathing had become shallow and ragged Lisa screamed out "fuck I'm going to cum." I covered her mouth with mine as she orgasmed.

I left my fingers in place as I placed my thumb on her clit. Lisa had let go of my cock during her orgasm. As she reached for it I stopped her.

"Did you like stroking their cocks better than mine?"

"No...I don't know it was just exciting and new. It brought out feelings I haven't felt in years, I really can't explain. Honestly it was a huge turn on." My cock had become semi rigid, as she grabbed it and started stroking it again. "I'm sorry It's so wrong to tell my husband about other guys like that."

"It's ok it may be a little uncomfortable for us both, but I did ask. Plus I think we've established I liked it too." As Lisa continued to stroke my cock. I quickly regained my erection.

"Were their cocks bigger than mine?" I always felt my 6 inches put me smack dab in the average to above category.

"Scott was maybe a half inch longer but thicker. Mark was longer than scott by maybe an inch, and about the same thickness as you. Neither are much bigger, but even a little difference feels big inside."

Lisa was expertly using the pre cum my cock was leaking to lube around the head. "Are they the biggest you've ever held?"

"No, but the biggest since right before we were married" That was strange wording, my mind was racing. Had she been with someone after our engagement? My answer came quickly, "You remember Stephen?"

"The football player you dated in college?"

"Yes, the girls got him to come to my bachelorette party. They knew from girl talk, what a good lover he was. They said I needed one last good fucking before I got married. I had no intention, but one thing led to another. I've been 100 percent faithful since... that is until today." I think she was hoping I would shoot my load, and quit questioning her. She had substantially picked up the pace on my cock.

I felt I was going to cum any second and pulled away from her, "Why did you do that? I want you to cum too!"

"I will I just want to hear more about today. What happened at the pool?"

"I ordered a drink, as I reached in my purse to pay, I heard a voice from behind me".

"I've got this. Beautiful women don't pay for their own drinks around me."

"It was Scott, he had a confidence about him that caught my attention, I don't know why, but I looked at his crotch his tight trunks left little to the imagination. When I looked up he had that smirk on his face, he knew what I saw and he knew I liked it."

"He made small talk for a while, until Mark showed up then it took a turn. It became much more sexual. I knew it wasn't the first time they had done this. Scott ordered another round of drinks and suggested they show me around the resort. That's when we ended up at the beach."

She started rubbing and squeezing her magnificent breasts. She slowly circled her aerreola making her nipples stiffen.

"What possessed you to feel his cock?"

"At first it was just conversation. Scott saying he bet his cock was bigger than yours. I defended you, saying you were just as big, even though I new differently. Mark quipped in saying he guaranteed they were both bigger than you."

You judge however you like look, feel, whatever. If you say were not bigger then we will buy drinks for both of you all week. If I'm right you owe us nothing."

"That's when scott gave it a little pat, and pulled the front of his trunks down exposing 3 or 4 inches"

"We're pretty much alone on the beach why don't you give it a feel to see for yourself."

"I refused, but I could tell there were several more inches in his shorts. He had proven his point. I had an overwhelming feeling to grab hold of it."

Lisa was now pinching and tugging on her nipples. I removed the top of her lingerie and slowly started squeezing her big soft tits as she continued playing with her nipples. She moaned "I'm cumming again!"

I took her hand. and placed it back on her pussy. Lisa began to run her fingers down between her pussy lips. "That a girl, so sexy you've got my dick hard as a rock. What did you think when you first saw his cock?"

"It was beautiful, thick and tan. I looked up at him, he had the same smirk on his face. I felt so alive, that was the first cock I had touched in forever that wasn't yours. I was so turned on I could feel my wetness running down my legs. It was exhilarating, new, and different all at the same time.

Scott said, "Told you. Be honest it's not even close is it?"

"I wanted to lie and say he was wrong, but I couldn't. That's when I reached under his shorts so I could feel it. In no time it was engorged and hard. It felt so good in my hand. I wanted it in my mouth, but couldn't do that on the beach so I just stroked his long thick shaft." Lisa had snuck a finger inside her pussy.

"Mark roughly grabbed my wrist and placed my hand on his cock. Time to tell me I'm right too!

"Well are we buying you drinks all week, " Mark asked. "Hell she can't even answer my question, she's to busy playing with our cocks!"

"How many of your fingers do you think it would take to equal the width of Scott's cock?"

"All 4 for sure, he was very thick." Lisa got the hint as she put a second finger in her pussy. She slowly started moving them in and out of her. She was so wet she was making sloshing sounds as she fingered herself.

"So you were stroking both of them at the same time?"

"Yes and it made me feel so good, powerful kind of." She slipped a third finger in her pussy as she continued fingering herself. I had begun stroking my cock and was quickly approaching orgasm.

Ok so what happened next?

"Mark began to rub my clit through my shorts It felt so good, I had a cock in each hand and my clit being rubbed. I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life!" I watched as Lisa crammed her 4th finger in her pussy. I put my head right up next to her to get a better view of the action. She was really going at it now. I couldn't take it anymore and shot my load on her leg. I put my head between her legs, and started sucking on her clit. Her body began to shake as her pussy started to contract around her fingers.

"Fuck I'm cumming," She yelled. After she quit shaking I rammed my tongue deep into her sloppy pussy. I was licking and slurping all that sweet juice I could get. I ran my tongue up to her clit and began licking and sucking she exploded again. This one even bigger than the last. I moved up and gave her a passionate wet kiss.

"See that wasn't so hard was it?"

"No, but it was your magical tounge that pushed me over the edge." I got up to get a wash cloth to clean up my mess on her leg. Lisa was fast asleep by the time I got back. I wiped her leg off, and laid down.

I couldn't sleep. The picture of Lisa with Scott and Mark kept playing in my mind. I went into the living room to watch some tv. I had it on but all I could do was think about the events of the day and what was to come.

12