All Comments on 'How Lisa became a Hotwife Pt. 04'

by Socrates_55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You use the term "hotwife" but I've never seen a story where it doesn't translate into the wife being a cheating slut. Poorly done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No such thing as a 'Hotwife' just a skank whore supported by a pathetic little dicked cuck. 1☆

groesbeek63groesbeek63over 1 year ago

i realy did't like the part wenn the husband is being left out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How Lisa became a hot wife??? Because she's a slut with a wimp husband who cares not for her or their family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

title says it all. 1*

Linyjd68Linyjd68over 1 year ago

This story was great until this chapter. The wife getting taken against her and the husband left out will ruined the entire story. You took a very erotic storyline and ruined the entire thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came twice while reading it. I want to hear more about her hopefully getting fucked by 3 guys at once. Don't worry about these other assholes comments. They have tiny tiny dicks and only post negative comments because no one else in the real world will fuck them

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazingly faithful wife! Wouldn't fuck with out cocky being there! Hubby is such a pathetic loser, so tomorrow night, she'll get back with the studs, then dump his wimp sissy ass when they get home! A slut and a joke of a man! Perfect combination!

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Philosophically, I despise cuck stories, and there is no whorewife without her cuck.

FortyninemikeFortyninemikeover 1 year ago

I have to agree with groesbeek63, the hubby shouldn’t have been left out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This had good potential, but as soon as you excluded him from the club, it moved from hotwife to non-consensual cuckolding, and you lost a good part of your readership. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your tried to take a different tact than other authors. The whole psychotic thing of her withheld orgasm was just ridiculous. Over and over you played it out. Shit man, she can just rub one out for godsakes. Sigh……

WillywinWillywinover 1 year ago

Ignore the professional moaners, some times they forget they are reading fiction. Keep going. You never know being shut out so to speak might have been what the husband liked after all, his imagination running wild, and as a married woman she might have enjoyed it too after all she ay have been thinking her husbands presence might have inhibited her - now they could work things out. Basically write what you wantand ignore the distractors.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydogover 1 year ago

A lot of reading to end up not fucking anybody but her husband. Not erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That pathetic little weasel 26thNC is once again spewing forth his same old regurgitated nonsense. Crying like a little bitch because the story actually has what the category says it would.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous