How Long has this Been Going on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allen said, "I had a mission one time, but i was a total failure. I couldn't keep her happy. You know, when you have a wife whose only ambition is to be a famous business woman and not care who she has to fuck or step on to get there, the marriage survival rate is pretty low. I filed for divorce. I haven't been back to check on it in a month. I don't know if I'm still married or not. I'm not good company, right now."

Susan said, "Well, Cowboy, I'm pretty good at grief therapy. I'm here with a girlfriend looking for a good time. You want to put in an application? Come with me and I'll begin your therapy in my cabin."

"I'm definitely flattered, Susan but I still have to find out if I'm married or not before I put in an application. I don't feel good about a sexual relationship until I find out my marital status."

Susan said, "I understand. Ok, no sex. How bout a nice massage."

He thought for a minute and followed Susan to her cabin like a lost puppy. Soon as they walked into her room, she removed his shirt and shorts. She told him to lay face down on the bed and close his eyes. He heard her shoes hit the floor and she straddled him. She bent over to apply some lotion to his back. That's when he felt her bare breasts and nipples grazing his back. Apparently her bra was on the floor with her shoes. She was only in her panties. Her toes were tickling my thighs as she massaged his back.

Needless to say, he was rock hard as her hard nipples poked him in the back. She rolled him over. Now the only thing separating us was her panties and his boxers. She was massaging his chest and shoulders as the soaked crotch of her panties slid back and forth over his traitorous erect manhood.

She said, "My, My, Allen. very impressive" as she stared at his engorged glans sticking out of the leg of his boxers..

She was grinning as she touched the tip wiping the copious amount of oozing pre cum with her finger and putting it in her mouth. Allen was lost in the moment. She continued to massage his chest and worked her way down to his boxers. She pulled the waist band down at which point his exposed cock stood straight up. Susan wrapped her soft hand around it, gently stroking it up and down.

He moaned as she ran her thumb over the glans. She moved the crotch of her panties aside and sank down, impaling herself on his cock. She squealed as the head bottomed out against her cervix.she fucked him with abandon, cumming back to back all over his dick. Her secretions were running down his shaft as she went up and down on him. So much for no sex.

She said, "I'm sorry, Allen. I had to have you. You feel so good inside me."

"Well, guess what, Susan, you get to have all of me" as I groaned and ejaculated my biggest load in years through her cervix into her womb.

She felt his semen flooding her womb and blacked out momentarily with her spontaneous orgasm, collapsing on him.

She said, "Mr. Roberts, you are amazing and no worries, Sweetheart, I'm on the pill. My husband would not appreciate me coming back home with a swelling belly and your baby in my womb."

Allen said, "You're married, Susan?."

She said, "Yes, twelve years. My girlfriend and I take a girls vacation every year and find us a playmate to have fun with while we are here."

They spent the next three days in her bed, fucking each other silly. His dick was sore and she had enough semen in her pussy to impregnate fifty women. Then, they had to say their good byes as her vacation was up. He felt guilty about doing to another man what Jacques and Jan did to him.

As Susan and her girlfriend got into the shuttle she said, "Allen, Thank you for this past week and just for the record, my name's not Susan".

She winked at him, blew him a kiss and was gone as quick as she came into his life.

Chapter 3

I've spent almost $5 grand on my Lyft driver. He's been great, assisting me with my crutches, making sure I'm steady on them before letting go. I finally was able to get my finger and toenails done with a minimal amount of pain. My toes are still a little purple but gradually getting back to their "pre broken ankle" status. I still had at least a month to go on the crutches. I was no closer to finding Allen.

I was giving up hope when I got a call from my PI. He had found him. He was at a resort in the mountains In Tennessee.

I told my Lyft driver that he was fixing to earn his money. Head for Tennessee. He said, "yes ma'am" and away we went. It took 8 hours of solid driving before we met my PI who directed me to where Allen was staying. The desk clerk wouldn't tell me what cabin Allen was in until I laid 5 crisp Benjamin's in front of him which included a key card. The clerk said he saw Allen leave about an hour ago. I paid my Lyft driver handsomely in cash and thanked him for everything.

Hopefully, I would be going back home with Allen.

I went to Allen's cabin, unlocked the door and hobbled inside. I laid down on his bed. My leg was aching, telling me it was time for a pain pill but I didn't want to take anything that would make me more sleepy than I was. I could tell my foot was swelled inside the cast as it was tight. It's had too much activity today.

I got up and sat down in a chair and rested my leg on the bed in the dark which seemed to relieve some pain. I heard the door unlatch and watched Allen walk in the room. He had grown a beard and his hair was longer.

I said, "Hi, Allen, long time no see. I hope you'll excuse me if I don't jump and run into your arms which is what I'm dying to do but my leg is a little under the weather."

"Okay, Jan, you found me. I'm sorry about your leg. I know it must be painful let alone cramping your high flying life style. I assume you signed the divorce papers so you can be with your lover and be free of me. Question, though, Jan. How long? How long have you been seeing your guy and laughing at your clueless husband behind my back. Do you love him? Why are you even here? From what I saw at the hospital, you two are and have been a couple for awhile, so how long?"

"Allen, you have every right to be furious with me and divorce me if that will make you feel better. I hope you won't but I can't stop you if that's what you feel you have to do to get satisfaction. To answer your question, Jacques and I met about four months ago on one of my trips. We became friends and unfortunately, he fell in love with me. I was flattered and intrigued by his attention. I let him think we had something. I want you to know I was wrong...so, so so wrong."

"Let me start by saying and I swear it on my mother's future grave that no other penis but yours has been inside me since we've been together. Yes, I'm a flirt and have pushed the envelope dangerously on a number of occasions but Jacques has been the only other man to touch me intimately. I'm embarrassed to say that he got to me, and touched me sexually and I him. He broke down my barriers. Other than him, I've never been with anyone but you since we've been together."

"Yes, I'm hit on all the time and I've always managed to stay in control until Jacques. I hope you will forgive the hurt and heartache I've caused you. Please come back to me and let me be the wife and life partner I should be. I love you, Allen. I know I haven't shown it much since I got this job, but I do."

"Allen, Baby, I'm prepared to quit my job if that's what it takes to get you back."

"Why would you quit your job, Jan. You get to travel without me, by your choice. You've never invited me to go with you. Now I know why. Fuck all the men you want and get paid to do it. You have a high paying job that keeps you warm at night that you have worked very hard for in one way or another. You don't have to see my ugly face but a few times a month if you're lucky."

"How many have there been on your way to the top, Jan? I'm having a hard time believing that you haven't given in to all the men that are constantly hitting on you. You can't help being the most beautiful, sexiest woman in the room when you walk in. Even with a blue cast on your leg and those pretty red toes sticking out the end, you are a magnificent woman. I can't compete with those guys and I don't want to have to in order to keep your love."

She struggled to get up on her crutches. She hobbled over to me holding her foot off the floor. She steadied herself, reached down, unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly.

I felt her hand wrap around my rapidly swelling cock. She said, "I want you, Allen. I threw my birth control pills away three weeks ago. I'm unprotected, Allen. I want you to put our baby inside me."

She backed up, laid her crutches down and pushed her shorts off. Over her cast. Her pussy, which I had not seen in months, was bare as a baby's butt. She winced in pain as she scooted herself back on the bed. She spread her labia with her fingers and said, "Allen, I'm wet and ready. Make love to your wife like we used to. Spew your sperm in my womb and lets go home with our child in my belly. please..."

I got two pillows and rested her injured leg on them. I slipped the ballet slipper off she had on her other foot and started by nibbling on her toes. She sighed as she felt my lips and warm breath on her toes. I gently moved to her other foot and kissed the toes protruding out the end of her cast. Then I went to her open labia, licking and sucking on her clit that had escaped from its hood. It wasn't long before my wife was flooding my mouth with her womanly secretions. She pulled me up to her kissing me and licking my face. She whispered, "Put it in me, Baby. Fuck me. Put a baby in me, Allen."

As my husband made love to me, I knew this was just the first step in bringing his love back to me. I had much to atone for and intended to be the wife he deserved. I felt his cock go deeper into me as it nudged my cervix with each thrust. I had calculated in my head that I should be ovulating or at least within a day or two of it. I came with him deep inside me bathing his manhood and balls in my fluids. I felt him swell inside me. That's when I said, "Do it! DO IT, Sweetheart! Cum inside me! Fill me with your sperm." I felt his cock twitch inside me and then the first stream of life giving semen flooded my open fertile womb. Then another and another. My man was breeding me and I loved it.

As we came down from our orgasmic high, he gently pulled out of me and slipped a pillow under my ass to keep any of the precious cargo he left inside me from escaping. He rolled off of me. I reached over and draped my good leg over his, putting my arm over him. I turned his head and kissed him passionately, looking into his eyes. I know he's still not sold on my sincerity but everything I said was from my heart. We rested. He was dozing when I took his sticky cock in my mouth, bringing it back to life. I licked and sucked on the swollen head until the pre cum was once again flowing.

Painful as the position was on my leg, I straddled him and impaled myself on his thick shaft. I made love to my man until I felt him swell again and once again blasted my cervix with sperm. The sensation of his sperm flooding my womb set off an intense orgasm in me that caused my vagina to clap down on him, squeezing any semen left out of him.

He looked at me and said, "Jan, is this the real you or are you putting on a show just to get things back to where they were."

That hurt but I knew I would have to take on some more direct hits before I would get him back from the hell I sent him too over the past few years. I broke his heart. Now I have to fix it. I love him, I lost that for awhile.

I said, "Allen, this is me, the girl you fell in love with all those years ago, not the Worldwide V.P. Of Operations. I'm now just a woman trying to get her man back and her life back in perspective. I stupidly ignored you for so long that I became arrogant and self entitled. I want you to know, Lieutenant Roberts, you have a strong ally in my mother. She thinks you walk on water for putting up with my bullshit as long as you did. When I told her about Jacques, she went ape shit on me and him when they discharged me from the hospital."

"He showed up thinking he was going to take me home. He was sadly mistaken when Mom went off on him for breaking up our marriage. She kept calling him "Jackoff". My sister was laughing so hard, I thought she was going to stroke out. Mom made me face the demons that come with beauty and power. They are a deadly duo to marriages and relationships in general if not controlled."

"I promise from this day forward to be everything you expect me to be. I may fail occasionally but it won't be on purpose. Allen, if it makes you happy, I will never put on make up, I'll wear a burlap sack and barefoot as long as you promise to keep my pussy full of you and my belly swollen with your babies. I'm thinking three."

"Allen, as much as I like it here, can we go home?"

Chapter 4

Well, that was quite a confession and soul searching from Jan. The sex wasn't bad either, laughing to himself. That's the woman he loves and married. Probably better to just let the "Susan" saga die right here in Tennessee. No good can come from pouring salt in the wound by telling her about those four days. He looked over at her, peacefully sleeping against the door of my truck with her casted leg in my lap while driving home. God, she's a beautiful woman and she's mine. I gently touched her pretty toes and saw a smile on her face.

Over the past two years, he had watched Jan's transformation from a loving wife to a deceitful, conniving, self centered business woman and back to a loving, caring, five month pregnant mother-to-be. Yep, one of his little soldiers had found a home inside her egg that day in Tennessee. Her swollen baby bump was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen. He can't keep his hands off of her.

After two months on crutches, her cast came off and the doctor put her leg in a walking boot. The leg fracture had healed but her ankle still needed support. He massaged her ankle and put lotion on her scars every night. Yes, they were back in love and being the couple they should have been. Being pregnant, she doesn't fly right now. No, she didn't quit her job but she made it plain that her role would not require travel unless he was at her side. He had plenty of vacation and comp time so he took time whenever he could to travel with her.

Little Allen, Jr. was born. He's the spitting image of his father. Ten months later, he put little Karen in her womb. The conception occurred either in Hong Kong or Berlin, not sure which. As Jan is now 41, they are working on #3. Uh oh, they are in Tokyo, she's laying on the hotel bed with her toes pointing at him, motioning to her pussy with her finger and smiling.

Well, #3 did not happen in Tokyo. They tried for the next six months but no luck. Jan went to the doctor to see if there were any issues and learned for whatever reason, Allen's sperm were no longer playing nice with her eggs. After two successful pregnancies, Allen's sperm were no longer motile and taking care of business. They decided they were satisfied with two great kids and life went on.

The years passed and with two kids, Allen wasn't able to travel with Jan as often as he had been. The kids were in school now and his mother-in-law was helping out by picking them up and keeping them after school. This woman saved his marriage by intervening in Jan's affair and forcing her to see the error of her ways. The fact that they even have a family can be attributed to his mother-in-law. Jan was 44 now and a beautiful mature woman. Life was good...

Chapter 5

We were holding hands as we walked into the Hilton together. We had just finished lunch. I had been playing with him all through lunch with my stocking clad toes, pressing them against his magnificent cock that extended down his pants leg. I stroked it with my toes under the table. I slipped my shoe back on and he led me up to our room where we began undressing each other. I unbuckled his slacks and dropped them to the floor. I wrapped my fingers around his thick shaft stroking it. Not Allen's, but Jacques' thick shaft.

That's right. Jacques has called me out of the blue several weeks ago and I agreed to have lunch with him. I had not seen him in over five years. Our eyes locked and I knew our chemistry was still strong. I wanted him, badly. My libido was like a freight train that couldn't be stopped until the train wreck occurred. I was finally going to allow myself the experience I missed the day I broke my leg. Yeah, I had gotten too comfortable again. God, he had to be eight or nine inches long. He dropped my skirt and pulled my panties down over my stockings.

He said, "I still love you as much as I ever did, Jan."

He took my foot in his hands and slipped my heel off. He sighed as he felt my nylon covered foot caress his face. I kicked off my other shoe and ran my nylon clad foot over his oozing glans, down the long shaft to his balls. My pussy was oozing my own secretions. He moved up between my legs and sucked my protruding clit into his mouth. I knew I wouldn't last long with him licking my clit. I came hard bucking against his face.

We were ravenous for each other. He took his long cock into his hand and guided the swollen glans into my entrance. I moaned as he entered me with a slow steady push until the bulbous head was snug against my cervix. There was no way he could get all of it inside me. I watched it piston in and out of me until my body shuddered with my second orgasm. My toes curled and my body arched forcing him deeper in me. I felt him swell inside me and knew he was close to filling me with cum.

I said, "YES! Jacques, Give it to me! Cum in my pussy! DO IT!" I grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper when I felt him twitch inside me and them the warmth of volley after volley of warm semen flood my insides, driving me over the edge again. I came again while he kept squirting hot cum into my useless womb. He finished in me and just held his long penis inside me. My toes were still curled as I felt his warm jizz ooze into my most private parts deep inside me. He slowly pulled out of me. I gazed at his cock hanging proudly between his legs glistening with our mixed fluids as it fell out of me.

I felt full inside. Once more he told me how much he loved me and wanted me with him. My thoughts briefly went to Allen, the clueless man I swore my life too in that cabin in Tennessee. The guilt was overwhelming but I couldn't unring this bell. I had already crossed that line. Was fucking Jacques everything I thought it would be after all these years? Yes! It was. Once again, I looked at his long semi erect cock laying on his thigh dribbling the remnants of his orgasm. I picked it up and put the head in my mouth tasting the fluids of our pleasure.

It wasn't long before he was fully erect again. I stroked him as he slipped two fingers into my sticky cum filled hole. I straddled him and slid my pussy over his shaft. It hurt a little when he bottomed out in me. There was still a good inch outside of me. I fucked Jacques cow girl until he exploded in me again. My pussy milked him dry. I stayed impaled on him enjoying the feeling of his cock and sticky semen inside me.

He said, "Jan, leave the cop and come live with me. We can have this everyday. Travel the world together."

I said, "Jacques, the first thing is I have children. I just can't up and abandon my kids. Second, my family would disown me. My mother hates you for almost destroying my marriage the first time. Third, I still love my husband. I know it doesn't look like it laying here full of your sperm, but I do. I don't love you in that way. I love the way you fuck me. It's out of this world. You definitely have a woman pleaser between your legs as I raised up off of him and let his semi flaccid cock fall out of me.