How Long has this Been Going on

Story Info
How Long?
12.8k words
4.11
130.7k
121
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

Prologue

Paul Carrack wrote a song many years ago made popular by his band of that era, ACE. The song is still played regularly by oldies stations and is loved by many. The question is also the centerpiece of many destroyed relationships through the years. This is where my story begins.

My husband is Lieutenant Allen Roberts with the Robbery/Homicide Unit of our local Police Department. He's been with the Department for 15 years. He's 41 years old, 6'3", and 220lbs of muscle. He works out regularly which is a requirement in today's law enforcement environment.

I'm Jan Roberts, Allen's wife of 8 years. We began dating in our senior year of high school. He was in love but I had bigger plans in mind and a relationship just didn't fit into them. We were separated after graduating we went our separate ways as far as our education went. His family was middle class which required him to attend local college on grants and loans while my family was very well off if not down right filthy rich. He earned a Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice while I soared with eagles obtaining an MBA in International Business Law and Business from a very prestigious university.

I rose through the ranks to become Senior Vice President of Operations for my worldwide employer. I'm thirty-nine years old and considered very attractive so I'm told by the opposite sex. I have jet black hair, blue eyes and a God given body that seems to never age. We want kids...I guess I should say, he want kids...not so sure about me. Seems my high flying profession is not indicative of a family life at this time.

Chapter 1

Allen and I reunited when he responded to a disturbance at a local restaurant some 8 1/2 years ago. I was on a greet and meet lunch date with a man when he made a few crude remarks to me after I shot his aggressive advances down. The gentleman in the next booth took offense to my date's remarks and "handled" his bad behavior. When the officers arrived, they found that my former date was on the floor bleeding with me kneeling at his side holding a napkin on his superficial injury. As I looked up, I got a better look at one of the police officers.

I said, "Allen? Is that you?"

He looked up at me, "Jan?, Oh My God! How are you? What happened here?"

I related my story to Allen.

"Allen, my lunch date made some crude comments to me. This gentleman was in the next booth and heard his remarks when I refused his advances. He decided to be my savior from this evil doer. Thus the fight."

My date only had a minor cut on his face. Nobody wanted to press charges.

My guy said, "Come on, let's get out of here" and took me by the arm.

I said, "Get your hand off me, I'm not going anywhere with you."

Allen grabbed his arm and squeezed the pressure point at his elbow causing him to let go of me and told him not to press his luck. He left, flipping us off as he walked out.

Allen said, "Wow, Jan, where did you find that one?"

I said, "It was our first date. A "get-to-know-me" lunch date, if you know what I mean. I think I found out all I needed to know about him." We both laughed.

He asked, "So you're still not married? Still chasing that dream?"

I said, "Yeah, but it's hard for a woman, especially if you're an attractive woman. Every CEO wants to bed you and promise the rewards will be great if you do. I'm still working on getting there without the required sexual resume." Again we both laughed.

He said, "Jan, if I might be so bold, could I ask you out to dinner?"

I said, "I would love that, Allen." I handed him my business card and said, "Call me" as I walked out.

That day started the program for the next eight years. He discovered that he was still in love with me and I was sure I was in love with him. We married six months later. We were inseparable for 6 years, until we weren't. My company had been grooming me for better things and I soared up the food chain, eating everyone in my way.

For the last two years, my travels have taken me to places I've only seen on a world map and television. My salary is in the mid seven digits with bonuses. His salary is only a fraction of mine but but he loves his job. Financially, we are well off.

Our one sticking point that causes us the most friction is that I'm a flirt. All my life I've teased and thrown guys away like old underwear. It does help business as it brings clients into the fold before they even realize they are in it. Lately, Allen and I have had some heated conversations about it with me trying to white wash my behavior by assuring him he's my only man. I'm not sure he's buying it although it's true. I have not been unfaithful.

This job has been my life since I graduated from college. I've put everything into it except my reputation. I've been attached at the hip to my soul mate for eight years now. I'm proud of the work he does. He's my hero. Lately, that attachment has taken a backseat to my job. When I was named V.P. of Operations, I began spending a lot of time away from home...overseas. This is what I have worked so hard for...to be at the top of my game at the top. I know my marriage and relationship is suffering but Allen knows this is where I was always destined to be. He understands...I hope.

I meet a lot of people in my travels and I get invited to a lot of private and business parties. I know I attract the attention of men most everywhere and get hit on quite a bit by some very rich and powerful men. I have flirted but never allowed any serious touching while mingling or dancing at these events. I know Allen would be bored and feel out of place. I just don't mention it to him when I go out for relaxation on business trips.

I was no means a virgin when Allen and I married. I was pretty, dressed to the nines to impress and turned heads. I also discovered that one of the sexiest lingerie items a lady can wear are high end thigh high stockings. I love to give stocking top views to unsuspecting guys and watch them drool as they learn there are still thigh high stocking wearing women out there. Part of my flirting persona. Allen is no exception, he loves it when I wear stockings and my nylon covered, red polished toes are pointing at the ceiling while he's buried deep inside me.

I also tend to tease the men I flirt with by slipping off my shoe and dangling it from my toes, occasionally letting it drop to the floor. I've had more than one volunteer offer to pick it up and place it back on my foot. I know...I'm a cock teasing bitch. Thus, my downfall.

I have met a man who intrigues me through my business contacts. He became a potential client and we became close. He thinks he may be in love with me but we have done nothing but flirt and display some sexual innuendo. I have no intention of it going any further but still the attention interests me. His name is Jacques...Jacques DuMont. Jacques is constantly trying to get me into his bed. It has not happened but I have allowed him more intimate contact than I have any other man but Allen. He's kissed me and when he touches me, it feels exciting and forbidden.

Chapter 2

Jacques and I had been to lunch as we regularly do at least once a week. After we got into his SUV, he leaned over and kissed me, passionately. My alcohol infused body responded, I'm sorry to say. I felt his hand go under my dress and touch my thigh above my lacy stocking top. Then he reached further and touched my thong covered labia. My clit was protruding from its hood as his fingers brushed across it through my thong. He moved my thong aside and began rubbing my clit.

I gasped, "Jacques, No! I'm a married woman. I can't do this. Please stop."

He knew my pleas were futile. I was too far gone to refuse him. I felt his fingers spread me and enter me, massaging my most sensitive spot.

Again, I pleaded, "Jacques, please no! Oh God, you're going to make me cum. So close...so close. Jesus, I'm cumming."

I came, oozing all over his fingers and car seat.

He said, "Ahhh, enjoy, My Love. I love you, Jan. I want you. I want to make love to you."

In my aroused state, I reached over and wrapped my fingers around his erect cock through his pants leg. Then I unzipped his fly and pulled it out. I took him in my mouth tasting the copious pre cum that was flowing from the tip. I ran my tongue over the swollen glans until I felt him swell. I pulled off and watched the geyser of semen shoot into the air. One, two, three long spurts before it was a stream oozing out over my fingers. I looked at my cum covered hand and searched for a napkin or something to clean my hand. My pussy was still bare and sliding around in my own slick cum on his seat. I covered my labia up with my thong and straightened myself up.

"Jacques, this was wrong. So wrong. I've just cheated on my husband. Something I vowed to never do."

He said, "He will not know unless you tell him. But I have to say, Jan, I love you and I want you in my bed."

"Jacques, I have feelings for you too but I also love my husband. Please...I'm so confused right now. My pussy is on fire. You did that. I'm so ashamed. Please take me to my hotel room. I have to clean up and change. I smell like sex."

He said, "Yes, you do, Angel. The sweet smell of your body, fresh from an orgasm."

So my demise began, I would like to say that I felt so guilty that I never let it happen again but I didn't. We met several times with some heavy petting, just getting each other off. He wanted more...much more.

I know Allen sensed something the day I came home on his day off in the middle of the day after an hour with Jacques. I changed clothes telling him I had spilt some tea on my white blouse and needed to change.

I've been home a whole two weeks and I'm having a hard time behaving normally. Sex has not even been mentioned since I've been home. My thoughts are elsewhere. Jacques has been calling me on my cell regularly. I have to make sure Allen can't hear us so I leave the room.

Allen was working an investigation downtown near my building when my accident occurred. He apparently saw the ambulance turn into our parking lot and stop at the front door. Jacques and I were leaving the building when I missed a step and fell. We were on our way to his apartment where I had made the decision to give myself to him for the first time. I heard the snap and the piercing pain through my left ankle and leg. I couldn't stand. My ankle was not in it's proper position and turning blue. I knew it was broken.

Jacques called an ambulance. I learned later that when Allen saw the ambulance at my building, he had radioed his Dispatcher to find out what was going on. One of the paramedics at the scene knew me and Allen. He told Dispatch that I had been injured in a fall and was on my way to the E.R. and to contact Allen.

This is when my world fell apart.

I was moaning in pain as the nurse removed the air splint from my leg. Jacques was holding my hand.

"Jacques, it hurts so bad. I'm sorry I blew our first time together. It was going to be a great afternoon."

He said, "I know, Sweetheart. We will make it up soon as you feel better. I asked them to give you something for the pain."

Unknown to me, Allen was watching and listening just outside the partially open curtain. Jacques bent over and kissed me passionately.

I said, "NO! Jacques, Are you crazy? Not here!"

Without saying a word, Allen pushed the curtain aside and stepped in. He looked at my swollen left foot which was iced and resting on pillows. It was purple and had an obvious deformity.

I jerked my hand out of Jacque's hand and said, "Oh, Allen, I've broken my ankle. Baby, it hurts so bad."

Without showing any emotion or sympathy, he said, "Yeah, your ankle looks bad, Jan. What happened?"

I said, "Jacques and I were going to lunch when I tripped and fell down a couple of stairs. I heard my ankle snap. The pain was sickening."

The doctor came in with a nurse, who began cutting my stocking off. The doctor said, "Mrs. Roberts, you have a badly broken ankle that will require surgery. Your tibia is also fractured higher up on your leg but it will not need surgery. We are going to splint your ankle and leg for now and keep you overnight. The Orthopedic surgeon will look at the X-rays and your surgery will be first thing in the morning. You should be able to go home later in the day tomorrow. Right now, we are going to admit you, try to keep your pain managed and comfortable."

The doctor looked at her "friend" and said, "Mr. Roberts, you can pick her up tomorrow afternoon. She will have discharge instructions when she leaves tomorrow. Rest, elevation and ice will be required for the next week or so for pain and swelling. Make her comfortable and give her pain meds every 6 hours or as needed."

The look on Jacques face was like a deer in the headlights.

Before he or I could say anything, Allen said, "Yeah, Mr. Roberts, take good care of her. I see my presence will not be required. How long has this been going on, Jan? Let me know where to send the divorce papers. I'll see ya around. Get well soon. Good bye, Jan."

Jan was yelling, "Allen! Allen! as I walked out.

NOOO! I have screwed up in spectacular fashion. I'm laying in a hospital bed looking at my deformed broken ankle trying not to cry from the pain...not only the pain in my leg but the pain from what I'm pretty sure, is the loss of my husband. I know he saw it all. He didn't even come near me. He didn't hold me, kiss me, or fawn over me at all. He knows in his heart I've been unfaithful. I've been playing with fire and it looks like I finally got burned.

I haven't had sex with Jacques but we were on the way to his apartment where I was going to let grant him his desire to fuck me. A fall and a broken ankle eliminated that idea. Jacques has got me off with his fingers and orally a few times but his dick has never been inside me. I had given him a foot job and watched him spew his semen all over my toes but that's as far as it had gone. I know...most of you are thinking wasn't that far enough. You can spin it any way you want but you're still a cheater. Right?

I called my mom and sister and told them what happened. They rushed to the hospital where I was in a room by then with a splint and huge bandage on my ankle and leg. The first thing mom asked was where is Allen. I told her that I didn't know. When he got here, he saw and heard things he shouldn't have. I added that I'm pretty sure he's left me.

My mom asked, "What did you do, Child."

"Mom, when Allen got to the E.R, a friend of mine was in the room with me. Allen heard my friend calling me "Sweetheart" and holding my hand. He kissed me. He and I were going to lunch when I fell."

Mom said, "Jan Roberts, I know you too well. You're not telling me all of it. I'm not stupid. This friend is way more than a friend, isn't he? And now, Allen knows you're screwing another man. How long has this been going on, Jan. Don't bullshit me. I'm pissed enough right now to break your other leg. You know Jan, with power and prestige comes personal responsibility."

"What did you think? I'm at the top now, I can fuck anyone behind my husband's back without repercussions. You better think again, Young Lady. You're right, your arrogant bullshit probably just sent your marriage into the statistics column."

I broke down sobbing. "Yes, Mom, Jacques been my occasional companion for several months. I messed up and most likely lost my husband. Jacques made me feel special and desired but that was nothing that Allen didn't do when I was around to let him."

"Soooo, you've been fucking this man on the side for several months. You were on your way to another tryst, fell and broke your leg and ankle and lost your husband all in one day. Wow, you really know how to pack a lot of misery into one day, don't you? I swore I raised you better than the harpy I see you've become. Arrogant and self centered. Your father is rolling over in his grave. He would be so ashamed of you, right now."

"Mom, we haven't had intercourse but we've done a lot more than I should have. Nonetheless, I've broken my marriage vows. I guess I'll be needing a lawyer when I get back on my feet. I'm sure Allen will send me packing. I've hurt him too bad."

My surgery went well. I've got a lot of screws and plates holding my ankle together. I've got a pretty blue fiberglass cast to my knee. I'll be on crutches for a couple of months or longer. Needless to say, there won't be any traveling for awhile. High heels are out for sure. Doctor said it might be along time before my stillettos will see daylight again. I didn't sleep any that night due to the pain in my leg and in my heart.

Jacques showed up the next afternoon to give me a ride but my mom read him the riot act for most likely destroying my marriage and told him, she did not want to see him anywhere near me. He told her he loved me and wanted to take care of me.

My mom said, "Fuck off, Jackoff". My sister went to the ground laughing. We had never heard my mom talk like that.

I have tried to call Allen since mom picked me up. His phone just goes to voicemail. Dispatch just tells me they will relay my message.

Mom took me by the house. All of Allen's clothes are gone. Our wedding picture was broken and in the trash. I hobbled on my crutches into my kitchen. His cell phone and ring were on the table. While we were there, the doorbell rang. I opened it and a man asked me if I was Jan Roberts. He looked at my ID and handed me an envelope.

He said, "You've been served, have a good day".

Allen didn't waste anytime kicking me to the curb. He must have gone straight to a lawyers office. I didn't have to look, I knew it was the end of my marriage. I sat down, resting my broken leg on another chair and sobbed.

Finally my mom looked at the paperwork and said, "Okay, Mrs. High and Mighty Vice President, what are you going to do about this? What do you want? Do you want your husband back or do you still want to play around with other men. If so, we can call Jackoff right now and you can rest your leg while he fucks you blind. Or, you can go find your husband and beg on one knee dragging your cast behind you, begging him to forgive your dumb ass. Personally, I wouldn't give you the time of day, but he's a man and men love hard and hurt bad when you do them wrong."

I said, "MOM! I've never heard you talk like this. I wouldn't know where to start, I can't even drive for a month to look for him."

Mom said, "Jan, I've never been this pissed at you before. You have a ton of money in the bank from a job that put you in this spot. Use it to find your husband instead of a strange dick for a change, that is if you truly love him, which I have my doubts about. They have these very handy services now called Lyft and Uber. Make one of their drivers independently wealthy. Go, til you find your man."

I called Lyft and told them I would need a driver indefinitely with a van for a woman with a broken ankle on crutches. On call, 24/7 until I was done. Then I hired a PI firm to find him...ironic, isn't it? A PI trying to find a cop.

I called Allen's Captain who told me Allen had a lot of off time coming, so he took it. He said he needed a couple of months off to get some personal issues resolved. I left it there, not wanting to tell his boss too much about our business.

Chapter 3

Allen had rented a cabin at a nice resort in the mountains in Tennessee. He worked out, and got blitzed til he didn't feel the pain anymore. This was his routine for the next several days after finding out that his beloved wife had taken a lover on the side.

He ran into a very attractive thirty something woman in the bar, who seemed to take a liking to him. She said her name was Susan Morris.

He had just put away his first drink of the day when he heard someone say, "You look like a man on a mission. May I join you?"

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers