How Long has this Been Going on

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A small glob of semen followed his penis out of me but I knew there was plenty more still inside me. I got up kissed his cock and started dressing. I noticed I had a runner in my stockings which I hadn't removed. I took them off and threw them in the trash.

Today, I satisfied my sexual curiosity regarding Jacques and I no longer have that need to know. This will be our last meeting.

I said, "I have to go, Jacques. We won't be meeting any more. This was our first and last sexual tryst. I love how you feel inside me but I can't betray my husband anymore than I already have. I hope you understand."

I opened the door to walk out. Leaning against the opposite wall in the hallway, staring at me, were Allen and my mom. My life was over. I could see the tears streaming down Allen's cheeks. My mom was just shaking her head with fire in her eyes. They looked at Jacques through the open door, still laying there with his cock laying on his stomach. Allen looked at me.

He said, "Well, I see now why you couldn't stay away. Impressive. Jan, you might as well stay. You no longer have a home to go to. We will make arrangements for you to get your things later but I expect you out of the house by the end of the week. I'm sure your man will take you in."

Allen looked at Jacques and said, "Jacques, she's yours. You won. I can't compete with what you give her. Treat her well, okay? Good bye, Jan. My attorney will be in touch."

My mom said, "Don't come to my house either. I am disgusted at how easily you've betrayed your marriage and family again. We are done."

I started to say how sorry I was and it was the first time but I knew it was over. It didn't matter if it was the first time or the hundredth time. My words fell on deaf ears. I had killed our marriage and Allen's heart.

My mom said, "Allen saw you and Jackoff a few weeks ago having lunch. He came over crying telling us you were back with Jacques. We didn't believe him. I see it and I still don't believe what I'm seeing. You are standing here in front of me and your husband with another man's semen running down your leg."

I looked down and saw a stringer of white cum was running to my knees. That small amount wasn't a drop in the bucket to what was still deep inside me. I thought, Jesus, how much worse could this get.

They turned and walked away, leaving me standing in the doorway of the hotel room. Jacques said, "Jan, Please stay. We have what we wanted. We can be together now."

I said, "FUCK YOU, Jacques! I've lost my whole family. I have much bigger problems. Don't call me."

I left and got a room at a different hotel. I knew there was no use going to what was my home. I peeled off my cum soaked panties and laid across the bed. I just cried...cried at my stupidity...cried for the loss of a man that worshipped me...cried for my children...cried for the guilt. I asked myself, where was this guilt before Jacques stuck his cock in me.

——————-

Allen thanked his mother-in-law for everything. She told Allen that she was sorry that she raised such a selfish, self centered bitch of a daughter.

He went straight to his attorney's office and told her to update everything on the previous divorce paperwork of years ago and file it. He wanted her served ASAP. He wanted full custody of the children and child support from Jan as she made many times over what he did in salary. Jan was served the next day at work. He heard she broke down then fainted.

Apparently she didn't need to be hospitalized since his cell was buzzing constantly and the beep of voicemails was an ongoing thing. He had nothing else to say. He deleted everything and blocked her number. He knew the kids would have questions...what a mess.

When Allen got home, Jan was sitting in the porch swing.

"Allen, we have to talk. What can I do to save our marriage. I know "sorry" won't cut it, but I am."

He said, "Ok, Jan, let's talk, but this is the only time we will without lawyers. Do you understand? You have the floor. Go ahead. How are you going to spin and excuse what your mother and I saw and heard? That's right, Jan. We heard you in the throes of orgasm begging him to cum in your pussy. I saw another man's semen drip out of your cheating cunt. I'm pretty sure it wasn't mine so go ahead, I'm listening."

"Tell me, Jan, what do we tell our children? Oh, Mommy won't be coming home anymore but she will see you every other weekend?"

Jan said, "Please, Allen, don't take the kids away from me. They are my life. Allen, I made an awful mistake. I thought I had feelings for Jacques. I had to know."

"What? Mistake? Leaving the milk out all night is a mistake, Jan. This was an intentional betrayal. Be honest, Jan. The only thing you wanted to know was what his cock felt inside you. You made up for the day you broke your leg all those years ago. All you had to do was tell me you weren't happy with me and we could have gone our separate ways with some dignity left or better yet said "No, Jacques, I'm married. I won't betray him." and walk off. I believed you when you pledged your life to me after the first time."

"There's no third chance. You think I'm going to let you have custody of our kids, never knowing who you're spreading your legs for on any given day. I promise you, Jan. That greasy shit stain will never be around my kids."

"Get a lawyer, Jan. Let's get this over with so we can go on with our lives. Sign the papers."

I left our house feeling lower than whale shit. He was right. It wasn't a mistake. I wanted to have sex with Jacques. That's the bottom line. My phone was buzzing. It was Jacques. I answered it and told him I couldn't talk right now. Maybe in a few weeks and I hung up.

I signed the papers taking the first step of becoming a fraction of the fifty percent divorce rate. Because of my work travel responsibilities, I let Allen have full custody of our kids. I can see them anytime I want. I found a nice apartment big enough for the kids to stay over. I did all the things that a divorced parent had to do to make life livable. I didn't fight it. Our divorce will be final in 60 days. The day I received the divorce decree, I had a doctors appointment as I was not feeling well. I was tired and sick or sick and tired.

The doctor walked in and he wasn't smiling. He sat down and looked at me. He said, "Jan, you're pregnant. About twelve weeks along. Did you not notice you missed two periods?"

I said, "But Doctor, you said I couldn't get pregnant. How?"

"Jan, I said you couldn't get pregnant from ALLEN'S useless sperm. You're still fertile and with any other potent male it's possible even at your age. You are definitely pregnant. Do you know who the father is?"

I was so embarrassed by his question. I just nodded. I knew. Jacques is the father of the child I'm carrying. There is absolutely no hope of ever getting Allen back now.

I left the doctors office in a daze not knowing what to do. I'm fucking pregnant.

I was dreading the next call but I had to do it. I called Allen.

He picked up on the first ring. "Hello, Jan. I guess you got your papers too. We are now statistics. You're a free woman. Enjoy!"

I said, "Allen, if it's ok I need to meet with you somewhere. I have an issue I need to talk to you about. I need to spend as much time with the kids as I can over the next couple of months. Is that ok? I'll explain when I see you."

We met at a park we used to walk in. I sat down at the other end of the bench knowing he wanted nothing to do with me.

He said, "OK, Jan. What's up? Are you ok? Are you ill?"

I said, "Not exactly. Allen, I'm sorry to say on top of everything else, I'm pregnant. When the doctor told us we couldn't get pregnant anymore, I thought that he meant male sperm didn't play well with my eggs. Turns out, just YOUR tadpoles don't play well inside me. That didn't apply to others. Apparently, Jacques had knocked me up that day you and Mom confronted us. The point is I want to spend some time with the kids before my belly swells up. I don't want them to see me like that. I'm totally humiliated, Allen."

He asked, "Does your lover know? Your sure it's his?"

I said, "Not yet, I just found out myself. It's ok, call me a whore. I deserve it but you and he are the only two men I've had intercourse with since we were married. I haven't been feeling well. I thought it was stress. I was not even aware I had missed a couple of periods. I just left the doctors office and he laid it on me. In about seven months, this forty-four year old woman will be nursing a baby. I could tell the doctor was disappointed since he was already aware that you no longer could impregnate me. He knew it had to be someone else."

"I'm sorry, Jan, but behaviors have consequences. Unfortunately, you have the third child you always wanted in your womb but it's not mine. It's no longer my place to advise you on what you should do but you need to decide what your life is going to look like going forward. Are you going to marry Jacques? Just remember what I said. He will never be welcome around me or OUR children. He's all your's, but yes, of course you can see the kids anytime you want...alone."

"Thanks, Allen. I know you have no love left for me but I will always love you. Just so you'll know. If Jacques and I marry, it will be just to give our child a name. I do not love him. When you and I made love, it was always so special. The one time with him was just a sexual experience I thought I was denied all those years ago. Before I opened the door that day to leave, I had told him that this was our first and only time. It looks like those two times in that room were all it took to impregnate me."

"Well, I know, you just loved that huge cock. Apparently he can do the job that I can't. Right? Well, you can have all of that big cock you can handle now. I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. Call when you want to see the kids. They know we split and you will be living elsewhere. They are devastated that mommy doesn't live with them anymore. They don't know the particulars of why. Maybe you can explain it to them some day."

Jacques was thrilled when I told him I was pregnant with his child. He thanked me for giving him a baby.

As my belly swelled from a baby bump to a fully pregnant woman, I talked to our kids on Skype making sure they only saw me from my neck up.

Eight months into my pregnancy, Jacques and I married in front of a Justice of the Peace with my huge belly protruding under my maternity dress. A month later I delivered a beautiful baby girl we named Rachel. She is Jacques' child. No doubt. I still visit Junior and Karen often bringing Rachel with me. They are not aware of the circumstances of how Rachel came into their life. They will be told in time. Allen accepted that knowing the child would would want to know her half siblings and vice versa.

Being married to Jacques, I went back on the pill. The sex was good and often but I did not love him and it showed in our love making through the lack of affection during sex. Jacques was a good father and respected Allen's wishes to stay away from Allen, Allen Jr., and Karen.

After a year of taking care of Rachel and not traveling, I resumed traveling with my job. Right away, I missed not having Allen at my side and the good times we had. One day, as I came through the airport gate on my way home, I ran into Allen.

He said, "Hello, Mrs. DuMont, how have you been."

It was strange hearing the love of my life call me Mrs. DuMont. It hurt because it should have never been.

He looked at my wedding rings and said, "You look good but tired, Jan. You always did bounce right back to your slim body after birth. Amazing. Are you happy, Jan?"

"Truthfully, Allen? I'm pretty sure I will never be happy again.. I'm approaching 50 years old with a toddler in tow. Yeah, I'm tired but I made this bed, I have to lay in it. I love little Rachel as much as I do Jr. and Karen. It's just different. I'm married to a man I don't love. He knows it. I'm pretty sure we won't be married much longer. He finally understood that one way love in a relationship doesn't work. That impressive dick was just that after awhile...an impressive dick.

At 50 with a baby, it all just seems unimportant any more. I'll be almost 68 when she graduates high school. Not what I had envisioned for myself and us. How about you, Lieutenant? Any future Mrs. Roberts out in the wings?"

I was trying not to tear up as I asked but didn't succeed.

He said, "Nah, not really. I've got a couple who have put in applications for the position to be the next Mrs. Roberts but you know, once bitten, twice shy and all that."

"I'm sorry I did that to you and us, Allen. I'm not going to try to justify or explain it at this point. There was no excuse for my behavior. I've settled down. No men, no flirting, no sexy clothes when I'm traveling. I go home, fix dinner for Rachel, get her bath and to bed, then read. All the things I did with Jr. and Karen, except I'm not making plans for my next trip as I used too. Mom has forgiven me but hasn't forgot. She still doesn't give Jacques the time of day. She still calls him "Jackoff" and despises him. You know she keeps Rachel when we are both traveling."

"Yes, Rachel is a doll. Took after her mother. You always did make pretty babies. Well, it was nice seeing you, Mrs. DuMont. Take care of yourself."

I breathed, "I love you, Allen," softly as I watched him walk away. I died inside every time he called me Mrs. DuMont. I hated that name. It should still be Mrs. Roberts.

When I got home, I found that all of Jacques' things were gone. He left a note and his wedding ring on the table which seems to be a habit with my husbands. The note said:

Dear Jan,

I loved you from the moment I saw you. Even though you didn't love me. I thought over time I could get you to love me like you love Allen. It never happened. I still love you and our daughter but you deserve to be happy and I know you're not. Your mother still hates me for destroying your marriage to Allen. You will be served with divorce papers tomorrow. I will support my daughter in every way and hope you will give me unlimited visitation. Thank you for the time you have given our marriage. I wish it could have been a fairy tale but infidelity doesn't breed fairy tales. Our relationship was born from infidelity and me putting Rachel in your belly. It was doomed from the start. I will text you my new address when I get one. Be happy, My Love.

Jacques

So life went on. Jacques and I divorced amicably. He still responded to a dinner date and booty call from time to time for awhile. Yeah, even at fifty plus years old, I still loved his cock and the the things it did to my pussy but it wasn't the same. Eventually, even the sex died and Jacques moved on. I wasn't a concern of his any longer.

Chapter 6

It's been almost six years since Jan and Allen divorced. Four since her second one from Jacques. Allen sees her more regularly now when she gets the kids. Allen Jr. is 14, getting ready to start high school and Karen is 12. Jan's little Rachel is just starting first grade. Jr. and Karen love Rachel and take care of her all the time.

As Allen was on my way to the office, Dispatch put out a call of "shots fired" at a local bank close by. He responded and encountered two men exiting the bank with hand guns. He drew his weapon and ordered them to stop. One of them turned and fired at him. He returned fire and saw the guy fall. The other man fired three quick shots at Allen, who returned fire twice at the shooter. He fell. Allen started to get up from his position but couldn't and it felt like he couldn't breathe. He looked at his jacket. He had blood on each side of his chest. Apparently, the second guy hadn't missed. He'd been hit...twice in the chest. Other officers ran over to him and put pressure on his wounds. They kept telling him to hold on. He kept saying "can't breathe." They kept telling him that help was on the way.

"You got both of them, LT. " It was hard to breathe. All I could think about was Jr. and Karen. Then everything went black.

————————

I had just walked in the office when my mom called. Mom seemed happier with me since Jacques was out of my life on a regular basis.

I said, "Hi Mom, What's up?"

She screamed, "JAN! OMG! JAN! ALLEN'S BEEN SHOT! An ambulance just brought him into the emergency room. It's bad, Honey. I just got here and they were doing CPR on him. I don't know if he's going to make it. OMG! JAN, HURRY."

I said "OK MOM, I'm on my way. OMG! Please no, God. Don't take him from us," I prayed while racing to the hospital.

I arrived at the hospital and found Mom in the waiting area bawling like a baby. There were police cars everywhere and officers standing around crying...grown men...police officers crying for my Allen.

She said, "it's bad, Baby. He may not make it. He took two rounds in the chest. They were doing CPR on him. He didn't look like my Allen, Jan."

She loved Allen like the son she never had. I loved him like the love of my life I know he is. I broke down with her. The doctor walked in and saw two blubbering women and asked if we were relatives.

I said, "I am his ex wife and this is my mom." I couldn't get out a coherent word out of my mouth. I told him our children are still at school. "We are all he has," I said.

The doctor said, "Ok, Lieutenant Roberts is in very critical condition. We've resuscitated him three times. He's lost We are getting him ready for surgery. We will know more when I get inside. He's lost a lot of blood. We put out a call for blood donors. We have 20 officers and citizens outside giving blood as we speak. I decided to donate also. I walked into the room and was stunned. Jacques was sitting in a chair with blood pumping from his arm into a bag.

I said, "Jacques, what are you doing here?"

He said, " I heard on the radio what happened and the call for blood. I could not let the man that has your heart die if I can do anything to prevent it. I'm here for you and your man, My Love.

Mom was standing there and heard it all.

She walked over to him and took his other hand and said, "Thank you, Jacques."

I also gave him a kiss on the cheek and thanked him. I asked him to pick up Rachel when he could. We were going to be here for Allen as long as it took. It was also the first time I had heard Mom call him Jacques instead of Jackoff. I guess there was hope for Rachel's father.

The surgery took seven hours including recovery time. Then they sent him to ICU. He was still unconscious. The doctor said they had repaired his lungs and fixed a couple of holes in his liver and intestines. Now it was up to God and Allen.

For the next five days, I only left his side to bathe and eat. Mom was with him when I wasn't.

Allen cracked my eyes open a little. He could see light but I was kind of in a twilight. He knew someone was holding his hand. He tried to see but the pain that coursed through his whole body didn't want that. There was some kind of tube in his mouth. He didn't like it. He lightly squeezed the hand that was holding his. He heard a scream.

"HE'S AWAKE! NURSE! HE'S AWAKE!. It was Jan's voice he heard.

The nurse and doctor hovered over him. One of them removed the tube from his throat. He was breathing on his own. He remembers not being able to breathe.

"How long have I been here," he whispered, barely audible.

"Well, Hello, Lieutenant Roberts, you gave us all quite a scare. You've been asleep for five days while we let your lungs heal. You've got a whole city praying for you. Your room is full of flowers and cards. You took two bullets to your chest, Lieutenant. You killed both of your assailants. One of them had shot one of the bank employees inside. A 21 year old young lady about to be married this Saturday. She's fine although she will be doing it on crutches. The asshole shot her in the foot when she tried to run. You will be here for about another week before you can recuperate at home. Do you have help at home?"