How Long is Forever This Time?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew the test wouldn't be accurate until at least 14 days after intercourse. The test requirement I gave her was just to add to her humiliation.

Hearing that she sobbed and said "Oh No. One more horrible plague I bring back to my beautiful home and family. I'm no good, am I Nick? Not a good mother, not a good wife and not a good person. Just another slut ruining my own life and everyone else's." I don't know where all these tears she was crying were coming from. Did she drink another big glass of water?

"It's been a terrible day, I'm going to bed." Not that I would get any sleep, but to get away from her.

Quietly Amy replied "Ok, please remember that I love you more tonight than I did last night."

"Thanks for the demonstration of what you consider love for me." I growled

With her head down she whispered "Thanks for taking me home. I am so sorry."

Neither of us slept well because of nightmares. Amy said she dreamed she had lost her job and was now an aging dancer at a strip bar; fucking sweaty gross men in the back room. I dreamed I lived in a rundown mobile home; unable to see my kids more than one afternoon a month. The kids were living with my soon to be ex-wife; who was fucking different assholes every week.

When I opened the bedroom door the next morning I was greeted to the smell of bacon and eggs, my favorite. When I walked into the kitchen Amy was dressed in yoga pants and an oversized t shirt. I was very grateful that she wasn't trying to get back into my good graces by cooking in only a thin white t shirt with her ass hanging out. I just couldn't take that this morning.

We exchanged sober greetings, I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down. Neither of us wanted to start a discussion because of where it would eventually lead. Amy put the plate with the bacon, extra crispy, and eggs over easy, down in front of me. As she turned, she gently patted me on the shoulder. Thankful that I didn't flinch when she touched me.

Breaking the ice, I said "You'll have to take my car for your morning STD errand as there's still too much snow to drive yours."

"Okay" was all she could squeak out of her mouth.

Continuing I said "Do you want to have us see a marriage counselor or go straight to a divorce?"

"Absolutely a marriage counselor, the sooner the better. I want to stay your wife if you'd have me."

"While you are out Amy, I'll arrange an appointment. When would be best in your schedule?"

"Right now, there is nothing that is more important than getting this behind us. I'll cancel or reschedule anything from work for this appointment."

Rock texted me and said the speaker from last night's Chamber meeting was mugged in the hallway at the motel. He did not see or recognize his attacker

Three days later, after the kids were in bed, Amy provided me with the negative STD report from the county clinic. I said "Thanks, that's good news. I suppose we should have had you take one of those Morning After pills also."

"That was done on the way home from the county clinic. Plus, I was told to come back in two weeks for a more accurate STD test". She did not tell me that she went back to her hotel room and rescued some of her things, including her briefcase. She left the beautiful $400 dress on the floor. It would be too traumatic for either of us to ever see it ever again.

Even though we tried as hard as we could, the kids knew something was wrong in the house. Mom was sleeping in the guest room and was not as bubbly and happy when they got home from school. We tried to assure them nothing was seriously wrong or that it had to do with them. Which was a lie because it had a lot to do with the kids. The kids had seen their friends' parents' divorce and the trauma that went with it.

Some of my trusted friends were asked about their reactions to a cheating wife. It seems Amy did not display any of the tell-tale signs of a woman fucking a boyfriend. Amy didn't make sharp, snippy or degrading comments to me or about me. She seemed happy being with me. There were no whispering phone calls or hiding of text messages. She didn't come home from work, gym or girls night out with a run to the shower. She never disappeared for hours on end. None of the obvious clues were present.

We were very disappointed with our marriage counselor. The first session was just informational and a request for what each of us wanted to happen with our marriage. The third session we got into the real nitty gritty with explicit details of her act of infidelity.

The counselor asked me a stupid question in "How do you feel about Amy having sex with someone else."

The scowl on my face may have preceded my snapping "What the hell do you think I thought about it. Why are we here if not to repair a horrendous rift between us? If I was a willing cuckold, I wouldn't need a marriage counselor. Jez! The woman I had the most love and respect for has destroyed my life."

With a serious look on her face, she said "I have 20 marriage counselling sessions a week, fifty weeks a year and I am one of many marriage counselors in this town. Almost every one of our sessions entails infidelity and possible destruction of a marriage."

"Yours is one of the simplest I have delt with; she cheated, she is really sorry and wants to remain married. No planned affair that lasted for years, no sex with your friends, boss or public humiliation. Just a one off, drinking too much, tryst with an out-of-town guy. Every night in this town a thousand women get drunk then get fucked. Sometimes it's their lover but many times it's not. It's been this way for hundreds of years."

"I have this recommendation for you. Just get over it. She screwed someone else but says she'll never do it again and I believe her. The only thing I see as damaged here is your fragile male ego. If you divorce, you'll just place two more children into the caldron of despair and confusion that'll screw up their lives and yours. If you want crippling depression then get divorced, if not, work it out between yourselves. I don't think I could help you anymore than to take that advice."

I was absolutely livid with her remarks and conclusion and couldn't wait to get out of there. My teeth were clenched the entire walk to my car.

To my surprise, Amy was also disappointed with our sessions. She told me "I'd like to get back to where we were but these sessions don't tell us why I did what I did. I want an answer so I'll never ever do that again."

I was thankful and pleased at her response.

Amy spent some time researching and found a psychotherapist, Dr. Mary Martin, that specialized in "Behavioral Issues." Her website stated "Including marital issues not to be confused with marriage counselling and she was not connected to the divorce court."

After two joint sessions and two individual sessions it was time for Dr. Martin to draw some conclusions. She asked Amy "Please tell me about the three best sexual events, excluding Nick of course, you've had."

Amy thought for a second, not wanting to bruise my ego any more than it already is, then said "All were tall, athletic builds, well dressed, professional, good dancers and told me they were going to fuck me that night. Sorry Nick."

Again, Dr Martin said "Does this description also include Mr. Cobb?"

Amy and I looked at each other and she said "Yes"

Dr. Martin asked me "Nick, you told me about a time before you were married about Amy being awed by a man wanting to dance with her. Did that man have the same physical characteristics she described?"

"Yes" was my response.

Dr. Martin spoke again "Nick, I had Amy bring me her last three employee evaluations from work. As you might know, they were very complimentary of Amy and her obvious successes. However, on all three evaluations, there was one area of improvement. That area was that she was so eager to please her client that she unilaterally lowered the price or increased the services to the extent company's profitability was affected."

Dr. Martin turned to me "Since you are the only one of Amy's lovers that I have access to, I want to ask you two questions. 'Nick, from the very start of your relationship, do you consider Amy a giver when you have sex? and does she want to please you more than herself. Can you give me an example?"

I replied "Yes, and Yes, she does want to give more. As far as an example she never lets me go down on her without her doing the same for me. I can't lick her without her licking and sucking me. She will go down on me and not need me to do her."

Amy and I were looking at each other when Dr. Martin said "We seem to see an apparent pattern in her behavior during certain events. Now, I want the two of you to hold hands. This is to remind you not to say a thing until I get done giving you my diagnosis of Amy's behavior. I know you'll want to say something but wait until I finish. Okay?"

After a nod of approval, Dr. Martin began "Thirty-three years ago Amy's mother delivered a healthy baby girl. Her father would rather have had a baby boy so he could relive his sports life through his son. He wanted the same thrill as his father did watching his all-star son, but that was not to be. However, he loved the baby girl for what she was, a girl."

"Children are very perceptive; Amy subconsciously knew this and developed a goal of pleasing her father. She made sure that she did the things that pleased him. Remember I told you to remain silent. I do not imply any inappropriate activity ever between the two of them. However, pleasing Dad was important."

"You were given both dance and cheerleading lessons because that was as close to athletics that your body and talents could achieve. You excelled at these because it pleased your father and made him proud. I've seen pictures of your father in his 30's and he fit a certain description of physical appearance and demeaner. Using currant vocabulary, he would meet the description of "Alpha Male".

The doctor brought out her conclusion with "Amy, you are a giver in all aspects of your life, including sexually with alpha males. Your sexual attraction to alpha males has several triggers, when all four triggers are enacted, you go into what we will call a trance and do whatever the alpha male wants you to do. Ignoring the strong morals your family taught you."

This is similar to being a sexual submissive but with some differences. Most submissives are well aware of their proclivity. Amy, you may not have been aware of this personality trait. Many sexual submissives enjoy their position in a dominate relationship. You are similar to a smaller group of submissives that do not enjoy being used, but they just can't help it."

"Those four triggers for your infidelity are alcohol, dancing, attention from good looking guys and overt sexual demand by alpha males. In my estimation all four triggers must be in place before you enter this trance that brings about unwanted sex. Amy, were all these triggers present prior to having sex with Mr. Cobb?"

Amy thought for a moment and said "Yes, they were, every single one of them, both with Cobb and several other times prior to being with Nick."

At which I piped in "Then why didn't you go into this trance with me on our first date. What characteristic do I lack?"

Amy smiled at me and said "You were a perfect gentleman with me. You purposely left my apartment even after I hinted you could stay. You respected me and did not demand that I strip so you can poke your dick in me on the first date. That why I wanted to marry you and one reason I want to stay married and faithful to you forever."

"I like that thought." I said with a smile.

With a shake of the head Dr. Martin said "Now that I know what both of you really want out of these sessions, I can hopefully provide a mechanism to accomplish your goal. This is a situation where I feel Cognitive Behavior Therapy will come into play. This is what I do; I try to change your behavioral patterns. I want you to recognize a potential problem and take an overt action to counter it. Helping my clients quit smoking and drinking is my largest body of work. I get them to distract themselves from a cigarette or a drink by changing their focus to something else. I'm sure you have seen smokers wear a rubber band on their wrist that they snap when tempted to have a cigarette. That's an example of CBT"

She continued "When you go dancing without Nick, make sure you have friends that understand your problem. They can help break the trance with a touch like Nick did many years ago. Amy, can you give me a number of tastes that you absolutely hate?"

I jumped in with a recommendation "Dirty martini with lots of green olives. Once I had one at dinner and Amy would not even kiss me for the smell, let alone taste of green olives."

Dr. Martin liked that idea and said "Perfect, you can be at a bar, a dance or a party but keep a dirty martini at the table, one with plenty of green olives. If an alpha male approaches you to dance, either eat an olive or have a drink. The shock will keep you grounded. It changes your focus from the alpha male to the horrible taste in your mouth."

As Dr. Martin looked at me, she said "Nick, from what I gather, Amy feels you're a great lover and husband. But we can see that when all four triggers are pulled, she becomes a variation of a submissive woman. I'm recommending that occasionally you play the role of an aggressive alpha male, no extreme violence, just hard sex. Let her have her submissive times only with you. Can you do that?"

Well, that was certainly something I didn't expect to hear from a psychiatrist. But after mulling that request over for a few moments, I remembered how she had reacted after I slapped her ass to go upstairs.

I replied "Yes, I can do that on random occasions. My parents taught me to love, respect and treat my wife like a princess, but I'll make an exception just for her."

Then I gave Amy a wicked grin and she brightened up considerably.

She continued "Amy, you need to have discussion with your supervisor about your willingness to give up profitability just so people will like you. You have a great personality; you don't need to purchase friendship or relationship by cheapening your work product. Be who you are, not someone who has bought those relationships. You can have another staff member with you to toe the line on pricing or have your supervisor give you a written bottom-line price and service. Are you ok with this?"

Amy almost shouted "Absolutely. Thank you so much for figuring out my problem. Nick is so important to me and I want to stay married to him forever."

The kids were hustled to my parents' house while Amy fixed dinner as the two of us needed the whole house to ourselves. We had not slept in the same bed or had any form of sex since her infidelity.

When I returned the only light were candles on the dining room table and a lamp in our bedroom. She had a white transparent negligee on while setting the table. I was told to go upstairs and change. There was a pair of bright red pair of silk boxers on the bed; no shirt.

After a wonderful dinner, we enjoyed each other like never before. We realized how close to disaster we were and we needed each other. Amy did not go looking to have sex with someone else nor did she maintain a separate secret life of infidelity. She had never lied to me and took all the responsibility for her actions.

The trip upstairs was slow as we touched, kissed and fondled each other at every step. For the first time in weeks, I saw her naked body, ready and willing to rock my world. It didn't take long for her wet pussy to tell me she was ready to cum. Just as her eyes started to flutter, I rolled off of her and let her orgasm fade away.

"What? Why? I was so close to cuming on your cock. Did I do something wrong?

As I laid on my back, I demanded "Get up and ride on my dick. Now."

With a smile she moved quickly into the cowgirl position. One of the sexiest moves I love to see was her guiding my erect cock into her pussy with her little hands. Once lodged inside her, she started slowing rubbing her clit on my cock. She rode like that with her face to the ceiling and hair brushing her breasts.

I grabbed both nipples and pulled hard until our faces were inches apart. The expression on her face displayed both pain and pleasure.

"Ok girl, ride me hard like you want to be fucked!"

Her hips shifted into high gear; the slapping of our bodies increased to an accelerated pace. Both the exertion and the stimulation to her clit brought about a low growl. Her face became flushed and sweat cascaded off her chest, funneling to her nipples then to my chest. Sweat appeared to be flowing from her nipples in a stream the size of a pencil.

"Enough!" I commanded as I pushed her off of me. "Get on your knees with that nasty ass high in the air."

She knew immediately what I wanted; doggy style.

"Spread your legs!" Amy complied and I moved behind her, glad that I had asked my physician to supply me with a starter pack of Viagra.

"Wider" was my next command followed by a sharp slap of her ass. I couldn't believe the ounces of fluids pouring out of her now well used pussy. She responded to my almost violent thrusts with a throaty grunt. After bathing my thumb in her slippery juices, I started to press on her rosebud. My hands grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so she could not scoot away from my assault. There was no doubt to the fact that she was getting fucked alpha male style. If this was what it took to keep her from being attracted to anyone else then let the fucking begin.

It wasn't long after I had started rubbing her clitoris while twirling my thumb in her asshole that her moans became growls. Growls that morphed into howls and then the shaking became noticeable. She was having either a grand mall seizure or a giant organism. It felt like my balls were turning inside out as the cum shot up her love channel. We both fell to our sides, still attached to my weakening dick. Heavy breathing was the only sound in the room.

She laid on her back, turned to me as breathlessly said "That's the most intense orgasm I've ever had. You've made me your sex slave forever."

"Well Amy, it seems you have expended a lot of energy tonight. You need some nourishment." With that I took two fingers and scooped up some of the pooling cum oozing from her bright red pussy and put it in her mouth. Both her eyes and lips told me she was loving this new aspect of our lovemaking.

We prolonged our love making until the early morning hours. I was happy to have her back. She went on and on as to how happy she was, but asked me to please rub some Aloe lotion on her bright red ass. Her red cheeks almost glowed in the dark.

I was unhappy what had happened to her, I had never seen her so sad in her life as when she thought she'd lost my love. She wasn't the only sad person in that house. The thought of separating our lives, kids and home was too much for me to bare. I was ecstatic we found out why she cheated and how to prevent it from happening again.

I viewed her one-time sexual affliction as serious but treatable. I held on to the woman of my dreams and we kept our family together.

EPILOGUE:

For the next few years Amy was able to go dancing without the fear of another sexual trance destroying her life. Of course, there were challenges, she was too good looking to be ignored. Regular guys and alpha guys still asked her to dance with the hopes of having sex with her. Her first line of defense was her olives and olive juice. She refused to dance a slow dance with anyone other than Nick.

If for some reason she did not have olives handy, she had her own private security force while at the Hilton. Rock was her personal guard for about 10 years before other young men started watching over Aunt Amy. Rock and Ksandra's sons took Rock's place during the summer months while not at college.