How Long is Forever This Time?

Story Info
Willie Nelson cheatn' song inspired this story.
11.5k words
3.79
46.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fictional story was prompted by the lyrics of the Willie Nelson song "How Long is Forever This Time". It is a song about love that overrides the pain of an unfaithful spouse. It speaks of reconciliation rather than retribution.

Those that want to see an unfaithful wife with her gasoline-soaked hair on fire running naked down the street will not enjoy this story. And that is what it is, a fictional story. It does not divide all marital relationships into only two categories; faithful or unfaithful. The story does not make the author a wimp any more than someone becomes a war hero by writing a military story.

All fictional characters portrayed are over the age of 18 years old.

This story was inspired by the Wille Nelson song

"HOW LONG IS FOREVER THIS TIME?"

"I fell too hard and much too deep in love with you

And I let you come and go at will it seems

But you're back again this time you say forever

But I wonder, just how long forever means"

It didn't take too long for my alma mater's alumni association to obtain my address and invite me, Nick Ballard, to the annual summer Alumni Bash. I looked at it as their invitation to have me give them money. Not like I didn't give them thousands of dollars over four years as I got my degree in Business Management. Over a beer after work, several of my buddies told me they received the same invitation and planned on attending. Since they were going to be there, we might as well make it a party, both during and after the event.

After rummaging in my closet, I found the school logo golf shirt my dad bought for me. If I was going to attend, I might as well look the part. The event was in the local convention center because they expected 300 alumni, coaches and staff.

I was bored, looking at the floor while standing in line; waiting to get registered when I saw a gorgeous pair of legs flash past me. I saw lots of coed legs during the past four years. Actually, getting to spend some memorable times between some of those legs. To me these new legs were special; trim, tanned and athletic. My focus was on those legs to the point of not seeing to whom they were attached.

It was my goal meet that girl and see if we could go out. Hopefully, I didn't look too much of a pervert walking around, ignoring people and looking at their legs.

My buddies saw me acting like I had lost my pet rabbit and dragged me over to our table. Instead of looking at the foot wear of the people around me, I should have been looking toward the stage. I saw those gorgeous legs effortlessly climb the stairs, leave a sheet of paper with the chairman then scamper down, disappearing in the crowd. I wanted to race over to where she vanished but the dinner was called to order with the request for a prayer. I did not want to piss God off by chasing some pussy during a prayer. Maybe He/She will help me find her later on.

I was the last one in the convention center to sit down as I looked for her. By this time my buddies were concerned about my behavior. They got a big laugh when I told them I saw a woman that I wanted to meet. After I explained about her legs, they patted me on the back and told me they also would look for her. Not to introduce her to me but ask her out themselves. Some friends they are.

My plan was to send the Alumni Association a small check, then ask them for the name of the girl with the short blue and gold dress. Trouble was, half the women there were wearing the school colors of blue and gold. It was too crowded as we left to see her; so, we went over to fellow alumni Sam Holloway's house. Sam and his wife Sara had a nice house with a big backyard within a 15-minute drive of the convention center.

Sam had donated a keg of beer so we grabbed full Red Solo cups and went to thank our host.

There she was, the girl with the legs, talking with Sara. My mystery woman saw me coming, smiled and said "Hi Nick."

How the hell did she know my name? I stuttered something unintelligible close to "Hi. How are you?"

She smiled sweetly and said "You don't remember me? Do you?"

Fumbling I said "I really should know you. I really, really should know you. However, I can't remember meeting you. I'm sure I'd remember a girl like you if I were introduced."

"Nick, don't you remember the time I looked right at you, smiled and blew you a kiss?"

Was this some kind of ambush or trap put on by my buddies. Buddies that knew I was infatuated by this girl. I replied "I doubt that would've happened and me not remember it."

The girl with no name said "I'll bet you that I have proof of that happening. If I can't prove it to you then I'll buy you a steak dinner at Capital Grill. If you lose you will take me to the best seafood restaurant in town then go dancing."

Laughing, I said "That's a bet I can take. I win either way but I don't think there is proof."

Our conversation had drawn a crowd and they were whooping up the challengers. She turned to Sara and said "Can I borrow your last yearbook?"

Sara grinned, went inside her house and carried out a heavy yearbook. She was already thumbing the pages, seemingly knowing where this was going.

'No Name Yet' held the page open for me and said "What do you see?"

"I see the back of the heads of our fraternity guys at a football game. There was a male cheerleader with a female cheerleader on his shoulder."

"What's the female cheerleader doing Nick?"

"Oh Shit, she's blowing a kiss to us."

Quietly she said "Not to all of you guys, Nick, just you. See who I am looking at?"

My voice rose as I said "Guys, this is Flipper. I've watched you every game we had. Hoping one day your panties would split open. That's why we came to the game. Not to see us lose but to see you."

The crowd including Flipper roared in laughter.

Sara asked "Why did you call her Flipper? Was that related to the tv shows about a dolphin when we were kids that was named "Flipper?"

Sam said "No. It was because someone was always flipping her into the air. She was the smallest cheerleader and obviously the best gymnast, so she was the flyer on the cheer team."

With a big smile I gladly accepted that I had lost the bet but I may have made the best decision of my young life. Turning to the winner I asked "If I could have your name and address, I will be happy to take you to dinner and dancing. The sooner the better."

"I'm Amy Fisher and here is my business card with my phone and email addresses."

With all formality I said "Nice to meet you Ms. Fisher. I am Nick Ballard and I look forward to our evening together. Would this Saturday night be convenient for you to have dinner with me?"

"Why yes I would."

Amy and I spent the next couple of hours with mutual friends laughing and getting to know each other.

Saturday night couldn't come quick enough for me. I arrived at Amy's apartment 10 minutes early and found she had finished dressing before I rang her doorbell. Her 5 foot nothing height was lifted by two-inch heels as she fit her one-hundred-pound athletic body into a tight short dress. A dress that displayed the perfect ratio of breasts, waist and hips on her short frame. I couldn't have been more impressed with this pixy girl with a sunshine smile.

I didn't remember anything about the food we ate as I was immersed with knowing everything about this woman. She had been in gymnastics since she was eight years old. Her mother was small in stature but her dad was a success driven, hardworking coach. Her bubbly and enthusiastic personality made her a natural cheerleader. That allowed her to be a part of several different sports she would otherwise have a hard time competing in.

My main question for her was how she knew me.

"We had several classes together, both in business and marketing." Then she looked down and said quietly "Nick, we did have classes together but our bet was a setup the other night by Sam and Sara to get us together. I hope you don't mind and weren't offended."

"Offended, I'm so happy with the setup I could kiss Sara and maybe even Sam".

We both laughed and shared a quick hug. "How'd I miss seeing you, Amy. I usually took notice of all beautiful women in my classes?"

Her face made a grimace as she said "You had your nose so far up Shelly Criton's ass you couldn't see anything other than her shit. I could've sat there naked and you wouldn't have noticed. I would've approached you but Shelly was president of our sorority and told me to 'Stay away from Nick'. Even after you two broke up she told me not to contact you. Since she moved to California, I feel comfortable talking to you."

My reply was "Wow, I'm flattered that you took notice of me. I find it terribly funny that once I saw your legs walking by me, I couldn't wait to meet you. I'm very glad the stars for the two of us lined up so we can spend time together."

Taking her hand in mine I said "I don't know where this is going but I can't wait to see what the future brings us."

Looking into my eyes she said "You caught my eye four years ago and I finally have my chance to be with you."

Her degree was in Marketing and had been employed by Mid America Marketing since graduation. Her pleasant, businesslike personality was a very valuable trait for a marketing professional. While other employees helped with the creation of a marketing plan for a client; Amy and her spell binding enthusiasm was the one to present and market the plan.

After dinner we went dancing and I had the chance to hold her close, very close. So close that she noticed, smiled and whispered in my ear "This is becoming fun." The walk from my parked car to her apartment was a combination of feelings; joy for the time we had together and may have in the future. There was also sadness that the date was coming to an end. We had our arms around each other as we walked to her door.

Amy asked "Do you want to come in?"

"Just for a few minutes to make sure you don't have another man lurking in there. I still can't believe a beautiful woman like you doesn't have a line at the door to date you."

Laughing she said "I do have that list and you're on the top."

"I'll try to remain on top by having a date with you every evening. Do you have plans for tomorrow afternoon. It should be a beautiful weather; we can surely find something to do outside."

Quickly she replied "I'd love to Nick. Let's go for a picnic. We can buy our food after you pick me up."

Putting my hands on her shoulders I said "I can't wait for tomorrow. Can I have a kiss to last me until Sunday afternoon?" At which time she turned her lips loose on me, making me take a step backward. That was the best kiss I have ever had.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I walked to the door, turned and smiled. Her smile was brighter than the full moon outside.

During the next month Amy and I got together as often as our schedules allowed. Since we hadn't deemed ourselves as "Exclusive" there were evenings when Amy had dates with other guys. She was upfront on telling me this so there were no mistakes or hard feelings. She giggled when she told me she was refusing any dates from guys she had already gone out with.

The more time we spent together the greater the passion as we parted for the evening. It was perfect timing when my roommate Caleb went home for the weekend for his father's birthday. Amy gave me the impish smile I adored when I told her that my apartment was free that weekend. As she looked at her cell phone calendar, she tried to sound very businesslike as she said "So should I clear my calendar for the whole weekend or just Saturday night?"

"My plan is to entertain and amuse you from Friday at 5pm all the way until early Monday morning. That is unless you have other plans?"

Smiling she said "Oh, I have plans for you. Yes, I do."

Friday night she got into my car with an overnight bag. I asked her "I thought we were spending the weekend without clothes?"

While smirking she said "We'll see."

We met some friends for burgers and beers, listened to some jazz then begged off from the others to get a start on the weekend.

I had taken Friday afternoon off to clean and scrub the boar's nest that two single guys could create without feminine direction. Fresh sheets were on the bed with a second set ready for Saturday night. Candles were strategically placed and the alarm clock was unplugged and put away. A jumbo pack of condoms, tissues plus lubrication were in the night stand. I didn't know what her favorite songs for sex were, but I had an array of music available. I surprised myself by actually cleaning the shower. I don't know what more a 24-year-old single guy could do, but I will no doubt find out by Monday morning.

The first thing that Amy said as she entered my apartment was "It looks and smells great in here. Who does your housework, I'm sure it's not Caleb?

I smiled and said "I'm trying to impress the panties off of a very special lady this weekend and thought I'd need to be on my 'A' game."

"You've impressed me so far but not enough to get my panties off. What else have you got?"

Clicking on the soft jazz, I put my arm around her and started a slow romantic dance. We danced through several songs before I leaned down to smell her hair and neck, gently kissing her. I noticed that she shivered as I did that. That shiver created a slow passionate kiss on her waiting lips. I led her to the couch where there was a bottle of champagne chilling.

After opening and pouring I said "A toast to what may be the first of many great evenings."

"Her response was "I'll drink to that." That and a passionate kiss including a snuggle to get under my arm. After our second glass I asked "Shall we go to the bedroom?"

"Absolutely".

I must've had the perfect music playing because we spent three slow songs undressing each other. You might've called it dancing because we swayed to the music and I was humming in happiness. When all the clothes had melted off, we held hands and stepped back to admire each other. All this angel was lacking was her wings.

As we moved back together, I could feel the heat originating from her nipples, they were the conduit of passion into my body. After a soul wrenching kiss, she dropped from my foggy view. Suddenly my already hard dick was engulfed by her warm tender lips. Her hands stroked my ass as she loved the cock that I had planned on burrowing into her pussy.

As she tenderly looked up at me, she asked "Was that ok for you, dear?"

"So OK I can't speak."

Taking her in my arms I lifted her up and carried her to my bed. Gently I laid her down and started kissing those full nipples while she caressed my face and hair. Slowly I worked my way lower until I found a small tuft of silk like hair. I knew I was two inches from paradise, but my tongue had a lot of work to do. We moved in several positions to make sure everything was inspected, loved and kissed.

I couldn't wait another second to plant my flag in my newly discovered world. It was at that time I lost all memory, nothing mattered except the moment. My priority was to see how much moaning I could create from her lovely mouth by my treatment of her nether region.

For those who have not had the honor; fucking a beautiful enthusiastic gymnast is an absolutely spectacular. Especially considering the flexibility and endurance they possess. I didn't have a copy of the Kama Sutra but I'm sure we perfected at least 80 pages worth of Oriental knowledge.

Every hour or so we laughed walking naked to the kitchen to hydrate ourselves.

As we laid in bed with the east curtains open to the rising sun, I asked her "I hope you're happy so far with the weekend. I know I am; you're a fantastic lover. As the song lyric says "You make lovin' fun."

She laughed and rubbed her soft hand on my bare chest and asked "So where do we go from here. I'm delighted with our relationship as it is now. How about you?"

After a few seconds I replied "I feel closer to you than any other woman I have been with. I haven't dated anyone else since we were at the alumni event. You are the only one I wanted to see."

Amy said "I have had a couple of dates since we got together but I haven't had sex with anyone else." She smiled and said "Does this mean we're 'Exclusive' and not going out with others?"

Happily, I said "I hope so. That'd make me very happy."

As she grabbed my overworked cock she cackled "Mine. Mine. This cock is now mine. I've never had my own personal cock to play with whenever I wanted. I feel special."

At that we rolled over and started loving each other again. Delighted that we considered ourselves 'Exclusive'.

After an hour or so we were back to lying in bed talking about us. I asked "You don't have to tell me but how many guys have you had sex with? That's if you want to tell me."

"I'll tell you Nick, if you don't get jealous. OK? To put it in a sporting context I have had sex with a baseball team."

Raising my eyebrows, I said "So that means nine. How many home run hitters did your team have on the roster?"

With a grin she said "Only three home run hitters, there were three guys that had singles and doubles. The last three either struck out or just dribbled a hit back to the pitcher for a quick and quiet out."

"Did you have any double plays with your team?"

"No, but we did have to go extra innings several times." She continued "Alright now that you know my magic number, how many bedmates have you had Studly?"

Trying to come up with a parallel to Amy I said "I'll use the days of the week comparison as 4 were just Friday nighters, 5 Saturday night girls but they were gone before breakfast Sunday. The remaining 6 were at least from Friday night to Monday morning. But so far you are the best." With that said, we both started tickling one another, which led to us using our fingers on each other to make our lover smile not laugh.

One of the activities Amy loved to do was dance, mainly because she was very good at it. She was certainly drawing the attention of guys when we went out. She danced in a short skirt that flipped up as she spun around; trying not to display her magnificent ass. That tormented the guys waiting to see what she had under that skirt.

We talked about any jealousy I'd have with her dancing with other guys at a club and we drew up some basic rules. No more than 10 songs with any one guy during an entire evening. That'd hopefully keep down the ability to get too friendly with any one guy. A big rule was that whenever there was a slow romantic song, she was to leave her partner and come dance with me. She could still get her 10 songs in with another partner but all slow dances were mine for obvious reasons.

Sometimes she would not even need a partner, if the song fit, she would jump on the floor and really dance. Her cheerleading coach used a number of complicated dance routines and all other dancers would get off the floor to watch her. She enjoyed focusing on me while doing a wide legged suggestive pelvic thrust.

Once, as the crowd cheered an especially athletic and sexy dance routine, she ran toward me as I stood by our table. From the happy look on her face, I thought I knew what she was going to do, and she did it. As she got close to me, she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist and planted a fat hungry kiss on my lips.

The crowd roared, clapped and laughed but we didn't care. As we broke our kiss people were laughing and pointing at us. It seems my wrist watch caught the hem of her short skirt and lifted it well above her beautiful ass while we kissed. An ass that was not covered with anything wider than dental floss. Amy and I laughed as we tried to get my watch unstuck from her skirt as others enjoyed our dilemma. Now even more guys wanted to dance with her that evening.