How Long is Forever This Time?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One night, three months after her only infidelity, her olive juice glass was empty and Rock was not watching when a slick alpha male told her to dance with him. She tried to shy away but he was insistent. His dancing abilities seemed to sweep her off her feet, onto her back and then on her knees. He had her in his penthouse suite, away from the safety of her home, fucking her until she screamed in surrender and humiliation.

This local wealthy businessman had taken a crash course in dancing and targeted Amy as a woman that he could pound her pussy with her naked legs flailing in the air. He was merciless in his extreme fucking of this pixie-like woman.

Nick was successful; with his dancing lessons guiding him, he was the only alpha male that ever got to fuck Amy again.

"How long, is forever this time?

How long, until one night, you don't come home again? (How long)

How long, is forever this time? (How long)

How long, until I'm all alone again?

People say, I'm foolish when I take you back

And it could be they're right, but who can say?

You'll be welcome here within my arms forever

Even when forever ends for me today"

-Willie Nelson