All Comments on 'How Many Lifetimes?'

by JewelTran

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Long time no see

You have been one of my favorite authors here for several years, and its nice to see a new submission from you. This story is different from your other ones, but in a good way. Im guessing that part of the idea for this story came to you when you were listening to a certain Dolly Parton song. Hope to see more from you in the near future.

AzPilotAzPilotabout 14 years ago
Wow-Your imagnation captured me. I really liked the story-Thank you very much.

What else can I say, haunting, comfortable and good. You also have my envy as well as admiration.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

it is indeed a bit out of your "usual" area of writing HOWEVER it was such a gem to read, i was cheering for them when they found each other and it dawned on bot what had happened. and the ending was just sublime. their saga continues with their daughter.

i know you probably took quite a hiatus in writing, but having only just recently discovered your writing and devouring them one by one i can only hope and hint and urge to start writing more.

i have loved every single story!

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 5 years ago
Bravo!

Of all the great stories on here this one is the best! I'm sorry you're not writing anymore. This story is so similar to one I'm currently working on that I'll include you in the credits. Please come back, our world needs more of your words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of my biggest gripes about writers on this site is many of them don't know how to end a story. You on the other hand, did a superb job ending this story.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 months ago

Nice short story that was a pleasure to read. Wasn't sure why Jack's father had to call him a little shit several times. Wasn't sure if he was going to be a nice guy or not, but it worked out in the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous