How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The next day.
9.2k words
4.77
103.6k
172

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,321 Followers

TORI

I woke up in a fog. For a moment I didn't know where I was and then it all started coming back to me. I slowly scanned the room and realized it was my son's room. I cringed in horror realizing that I was lying naked on my son's bed. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I scrambled out of bed grabbing as many of my things that I could find on the floor and raced into my room. Once inside I closed the door and started to cry softly at first before it turned into an uncontrollable sob. What kind of mother am I? I looked at the time and saw it was only 7:00. I tried to make peace with myself but I couldn't as I knew my actions were scandalous and wrong.

I wondered were Cody was? It was too early on a Saturday morning for him to be doing anything other than sleeping. I put on my robe and headed into the kitchen to make some coffee and grab some Tylenol. I had a mild headache but I didn't want it turning into a bad one. As I walked into the kitchen I noticed the Keurig already had a cup of hot coffee. I turned and saw Cody sitting at the table with a cup in his hand wearing just his boxers.

I felt a whole range of emotions race through me as he said, "Good morning Tori. I made you a cup of coffee." I glared at him. This shit about calling me Tori was getting old. I grabbed the cup and said, "Cody I'm mom, not Tori."

He said, "Tori come over here right now. We need to have a little discussion about last night and how things are going to be between us moving forward."

"Cody I can't have this conversation. What happened last night was wrong. Nothing is going to be any different. I'm your mom and you are my son. I can't let what happened last night occur again. Do you understand?"

He walked over to me and took my cup out of my hand and placed it on the kitchen island. He pulled me into his arms as I tried to resist him. Holding me tight he said, "Tori I think you are amazing. I'm sorry your husband doesn't see what I see but things are never going to be the same between us. You do understand that. Don't you Tori?"

Truth be told he was correct and as much as I want to, I can't undo last night. Looking at him I nodded yes. He continued, "So here is the thing Tori, you are my mom and you will always be my mom when we are in front of other people and when appropriate but when it's just you and I you will always be Tori my hot little slut. Do you understand?"

His words made sense especially since I can't undo what happened last night but it felt so wrong and immoral to allow this to continue on. Feeling his hands softly caress my butt through my robe was too much for me to handle. Looking at him I nodded yes and asked, "Are you sure about this Cody?"

His face lowered to my ear as he whispered, "Tori you are so beautiful. I love you baby and no one needs to know anything about us. I know you want this as much as I do so stop fighting it."

I moaned and turned to kiss him. Softly and gently at first but then without disregard. I scolded myself, "way to put up a strong resistance". Maybe he is right! Maybe I'm just a slut.

He led me and my coffee to the chair he was sitting at. Placing my coffee on the table next to his he sat me down on his lap, exposing more of my legs and now my breasts. He gently caressed the side of my face as he lovingly kissed me holding me tight. I whimpered, "Oh Cody this feels so nice but it's so wrong."

His gentle kisses continued as he said, "Tori what we shared last night was just the tip of what lies ahead. I love you Tori. You will know each and everyday how beautiful and loved you are. I promise. Please know I will never disrespect you when we are with people we know."

Our kisses grew more passionate as I cuddled on his lap. I asked him with a sly smile, "So is it okay if I call myself mommy? Truth be told it really turns me on."

His hand reached inside my robe and pinched my nipple before twisting it hard causing me to groan as my pussy dampened again. He said, "Tori you can say whatever you want just as long as you understand you are my hot and sexy little slut. Okay?" I nodded yes as his hand now groped my breast, our tongues danced with each other.

He was getting me worked up again and It didn't matter to me. In my mind this was where I wanted to be. I spread my legs as his hand worked it's way slowly up my thighs. Squeezing them, caressing them as it neared my hot and wet pussy. I slid my hand down to his crotch to find his cock already stiff and ready to go.

I groaned into his mouth as his fingers slid easily inside my pussy quickly finding my soft spongy g spot. He lowered his mouth onto my breast sucking it in as his thumb found my clit. Biting on my nipple as he assaulted my pussy quickly worked me up. Holy shit!

Holding his head onto my breast I moaned, "Oh shit Cody you're going to make me cum so fast. Please don't stop. Oh yes baby mommy is going to cum on your hand." I let out a long wail as he bit my nipple pulling it with his teeth. My body exploded with incredible jolts of electric pleasures. My hips bucked on his hand as I groaned, "Oh fuck yes Cody. Mommy is cumming. I love it baby. Don't stop. Oh shit. Shit. Shit Oh baby yes!"

I wrapped both my arms around his head squeezing him tight into my busom as I endured the fruits of his labor. My god how can he make me feel this good. I told myself please don't let this stop. I need him. I want him. Oh God help me.

He pushed me off his lap ripping my robe off. Pulling his boxers off he sat back down and said, "Come on Tori. It's time to sit on my cock. Let's go I can't wait for you to fuck me."

My body tingled as he said he can't wait for me to fuck him. I quickly straddled him and guided his monster inside me. Standing barefoot on the floor I slowly impaled myself on his cock. Placing my hands on his shoulders for support I allowed myself time to savor the fullness of his cock. I opened my eyes and kissed him passionately before I said, "Get ready Cody, mommy is going to fuck you hard and fast."

He groaned as I started to bob up and down on his pole. Holding on to him gave me the leverage I needed to fuck his cock. He started pinching both my nipples as I once again started to feel another explosion building within me. I lowered my mouth onto his as my pussy clamped down on his cock.

I couldn't take this anymore. It felt so good that I just crushed his chest with mine and started to grind my pussy on his crotch. I couldn't fucking believe that I was getting so close to cumming again. I whispered in his ear, "Oh come on baby fuck your little slut. Mommy is so close to cumming. Make your hot little slut cum. Come on Cody give mommy your cum."

Cody groaned and immediately started to fuck me hard and fast. I whimpered in his ear, "Oh yes Cody make your hot little slut cum. Do you want me to be your hot little slut Cody?"

I felt his cock explode inside my pussy. I held on tight as I started cumming on his cock. I groaned, "Oh yes Cody give me your cum. Mommy is cumming baby. I'm cumming."

All I remembered was Cody grabbing my ass and rubbing my pussy over and over his crotch making my orgasm last even longer. I savored everything as I realized that I needed my son in my life more than even he may know. If I had to be his hot little slut to do so then I was prepared to whatever he wants.

As I laid limp on my sons lap, impaled by his cock he whispered, "You are incredible Mommy." My heart raced as I heard him say those words. I turned my face and devoured his mouth moaning, "Mommy thinks you are incredible too."

CODY

Holy shit this morning was an eye opener. I expected that mom would be all torn up about what we did last night but as we talked I realized that maybe she was a horny little slut. Now I say that as a compliment. I know that doesn't sound like a compliment but think about this. When a guy is hot and sexy they call him a stud. What do they call a woman who is hot and sexy? I think slut makes perfect sense. Doesn't matter if you don't agree. I just want everyone to know that Mom is a stud, my sexy hot little slut.

I also have come to the realization that I was just fooling myself with this Tori bullshit. I'm having the feelings I'm having because I'm fucking my mom not Tori. I think mom can still be my hot little slut. We will soon find out.

Mom was still sitting on my cock, eyes closed holding me tight and purring like a little kitty. I lifted her chin up and gently kissed her soft and now very inviting lips. As I caressed her face I said, "Mom truth be told I also get very turned on when you refer to yourself as mommy. Can you still be my hot little slut and mommy at the same time?"

She moaned loudly and attacked my mouth with hers. We kissed passionately without any concern as it finally dawned on me that this indeed is Mommy not Tori. I pulled off her, looked into her eyes said, "I love you mommy. You are such a hot little slut. My hot little slut."

Her arms wrapped around me tighter as she devoured my mouth, my face, my neck with wet, sloppy, loving kisses. I think she just answered my question. I had just made my mommy my hot little slut. Mom pulled away from my face with a big smile. I couldn't help myself as I said, "Mommy you are so beautiful. I can't wait to spend time with you today and tomorrow. I love you mom."

"Wow I feel so wonderful. Thank you Cody. I love you too son. What do you want to do today?"

Off the cuff I didn't really had anything planned so I said, "I'll make us breakfast while you go get ready. I'm thinking we will spend some time out back and then I will show off my culinary skills by making us a romantic dinner for two. Then after dinner you can be my hot little slut."

Mom pushed off my cock and said, "That sounds great. Thank you baby. I really appreciate this."

I watched as she walked away and I couldn't help myself from getting hard again. I'm thinking mom is a hot little slut but I'm also a pervy horny son. I smiled as I mused to myself nothing wrong with that!

I made a breakfast that we both devoured. Mom looked fantastic wearing just a pair of shorts with a tight tee shirt. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were jutting out through the thin tee shirt material. She smiled at me, knowingly playing the hot little slut role. I just smiled wondering where this is going to lead us.

I said, "Mom I'm going to the store to get food for dinner tonight. Can I have some money?"

Mom smiled and said, "My wallet is on my nightstand. Just take the Visa card. I'm sure no one will care. I will clean up this mess and wait for you out by the pool."

I pulled her into my arms giving her a passionate kiss as my hand found one of her lovely tits. Squeezing it, I twisted her nipple causing her to moan. I softly kissed her lips as I said, "You are a so hot mommy." I turned and left her all worked up having to wait for my return.

First stop I made was an Adult store located about 15 minutes away. I wasn't sure what I was looking for, I just knew I wanted something different than your typical run of the mill vibrator.

As I neared the counter the sales clerk, a cute little brunette asked, "Is there anything I can help you find?"

"Yes please. I want to get my girl a special toy. something other than a vibrator. Could you tell me what you would recommend?"

"I would suggest a string of beads. Beads are a little more exotic than vibrators and I love the way they feel as they are put inside me. My orgasms are out of this world. We have a wide variety of choices. Here take a look." as she pointed down to the glass countertop.

I asked, "There seems to be a lot of choices. Keeping in mind that my girl has never used these which one do you think makes the most sense for her?"

She found the one she wanted and pulled it of the display case. She said, "I would recommend this set. It has 5 beads spaced evenly apart on a string. The beads ranged from a half inch diameter to an inch and half in diameter. Starting with the smaller size bead and working up to the largest size will help her comfortably adjust to the different sizes and feel."

"I'll take them and thank you for your help." I bought the beaded string set and left.

On the way home I stopped and picked up a couple of steaks along with some mushrooms a couple of potatoes and greens for a salad. By the time I got home it was just past noon and I found mom lounging poolside in a super hot bikini. I went outside and said, "I'm back."

She was half asleep, probably still feeling the after effects from last night, as it didn't appear she heard me. As I neared my eyes got big as I saw mom up close

"Holy shit mom! You look so sexy. Why haven't you ever worn that suit before?"

"Thank you Cody. Until last night I didn't feel it was appropriate for me to wear this in front of you but now that you want me to be your hot little slut I think it's more appropriate. I'm glad you liked it baby."

I bent down and devoured her mouth with mine, our tongues danced as she moaned from the small wisps of pleasure coursing through her body. God she really is a slut. My hand cupped her breast as her hand greedily reached out to my crotch. She squeezed and stroked my cock as I sucked on her tongue as I groped her tit.

Much to her disappointment I pulled away and said, "Wow mom you really are my hot little slut. I love it but I need to go inside and put the food away. I'll change into my swim trunks and be back out soon."

She groaned, "Hurry back baby." I know that she enjoys my cock but it seems like she can't control herself anymore.

Eventually I came out holding two glasses of wine. I gave her one of the glasses and raised mine for a toast, "Mom I want you to know that I will always be here for you. You are an amazingly beautiful woman that I love dearly but please understand you are now my hot little slut and you will always be my slut." She groaned as she heard my words. I know I'm right, she is my slut. If all goes well tonight it will show her that she will always be my hot little slut.

She said, "Oh Cody, I know you better than anyone so I know your words are sincere. I'm so conflicted right now but I can't deny the feelings I have for you. Mommy will do her best to be your hot little slut but please be patient with me."

I reached down and softly kissed her and then plopped himself on the chaise, "Mom let's just chill. I'm good with things as they are right now."

She pouted, "My body is on fire and you want me to chill. What the fuck Cody? I thought I'm supposed to be your hot little slut. I'm ready and you want to chill?"

I thought whoa that came out of nowhere. I ignored her as she groaned in frustration and pouted like a hot little slut would.

After awhile she said, "Cody can you rub some lotion on your hot little slut. I don't want to get burned."

I gave her an evil smirk and said, "Sure mommy." I got up and straddled her before she could roll onto her stomach. I pressed my body down onto hers as my lips found her ear. Her body felt hot as she quickly wrapped her arms around me.

I whispered, "Is this what you've been so worked up about since I got home mommy? Do you want to feel your sons hard cock on your pussy? Does mommy want to cum on her son's cock?"

Her hips pushed up against my crotch as she moaned, "Oh yes baby. Mommy is such a slut. I want your big hard cock in my cunt. Fuck your mommy baby." I grabbed her face and turned it towards me. Looking into her eyes I said, "You really are a hot little slut but remember you are my hot little slut. Do you understand that mommy?"

She hungrily devoured my mouth with hers as I ground my cock into her. Mom was beside herself grunting and groaning with an uncontrollable lust for my cock. She groaned, "Oh Cody please fuck your slut. I need to cum on your cock baby."

I sat up and pulled her tits out of her top, my fingers greedily twisting and pulling on her very sensitive nipples. I then leaned down and slowly licked and teased each of her tits and nipples. She was in heaven as she moaned, "Oh yes suck on my tits. I can feel my pussy flooding with my juices." After what seemed like an inordinately long amount of time I stopped my tongue lashing and stood up.

She moaned, "Where are you going now?" I laughed and said, "Relax slut. I'm not going anywhere. You'll get what you want."

I pushed my trunks down releasing my cock. Mom lusted, "I love your cock. It's so big and hard." I leaned down and slid my finger along her slit pushing the bottoms into her pussy,

"Looks like your pretty worked up slut. Are you ready for your son's cock mommy?"

She groaned, "Please fuck me now. I'm so ready for your cock baby."

I pulled her bottoms off grabbing both legs and pushing them up onto her chest, making room on the chaise lounge for me to sit. Straddling the chaise I pulled her legs down, my hard cock resting on top of her thoroughly soaked slit.

Slowly I started to tease her with my cock as I slid it up and down her slit always making sure to rub up against her clit. I was fucking her from the outside and damn if it didn't seemed like she was going to cum.

She moaned, "Oh baby please put your cock in me. I'm ready to cum. Mommy wants to cum on your big fat cock."

Ignoring her I reached up and grabbed both nipples twisting them really hard as I pinched and pulled on them. She closed her eyes sensing the explosion building within as my cock slid up and down on her pussy. She tried to maneuver her hips so that my cock would slide inside her pussy but I slapped her ass really hard and said, "Stopped doing that mommy."

Her body spasmed then started to shake uncontrollably from the sensations shooting inside her. She stiffened and shouted, "Holy shit. I'm cumming. Mommy's cumming baby. Don't stop. Please. Faster. Faster. Faster. Oh shit yes baby."

Her head rolled side to side as she tried to withstand the explosions rocking her body. On and on they went as I kept sliding my cock over her clit.

Just when I thought her orgasm was beginning to subside I shoved my cock deep into her pussy. She immediately groaned, "Oh Yes. No. Oh shit I'm cumming again. Fuck your mommy baby. Yes oh god I love your cock."

I leaned over her and growled, "How does mommy like my cock? Cum for me mommy! Cum on your son's cock like the hot little slut you are. Cum on my cock mommy."

My words must have had a powerful effect on her orgasm as her body rocked harder into me as she babbled incoherently, "Oh, arrrg, yes please oh shit fuck fuck Aarrgh." I'm sure she didn't know what was happening but I knew I didn't want it to stop. I pounded her pussy with my cock as she groaned in an orgasmic bliss.

Her body went limp as she laid underneath my body hoping to survive my animalistic fervor. I asked, "Mommy do you want me to cum in you? I'm ready to cum mommy. Tell me where you want my cum mommy?"

She groaned, "Oh baby fill your sluts pussy with your cum. Give mommy all of your cum baby."

My sperm started to shoot into her pussy. Rope after rope of my hot gooey seed filling her spasming pussy. She pulled me down on top of me and kept rocking her hips trying to milk every last drop out of my cock. As things began to ease she released her death grip on me and said, "Oh Cody, this was amazing. I hope that I'm not screwing you up. These feelings we are having for each other are so intense but they are also forbidden. I worry about you."

I looked down at her and said, "Mom I'm doing what I want to do. I'm assuming you are doing what you want to do. No one is forcing us into this relationship. Like I told you before, I don't ever want you to go another day wondering if you are loved, beautiful and desired. You will always be all of those to me but you will also be my hot little slut and we are going to have a lot of fun exploring your sluttiness."

I know that I want her to be my hot little slut but I wonder if I'm overdoing the slut part. As I laid on top of her I knew that I needed to make tonight an unforgettable experience for my mom. An experience that will once and for all erase all the conflicting thoughts and let her fully embrace her role as my hot little slut. I needed her to rest up as I know that she's not used to all the fast pace energy we have gone through since last night, especially taking into account how draining and tiring all her orgasms have been on her 42 year old body.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,321 Followers