How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom moaned as I started to savagely pound her pussy, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes harder. Yes that's it. I love it. God I love your big cock."

As she was was meeting my every thrust I positioned one of the beads at the entrance to her tight little asshole. She started rocking back on my cock harder and harder as I pounded her juicy pussy.

I watched the puckered flesh of her ass sphincter expanding and stretching. Then in an instant the bead disappeared inside her ass. I pressed the second one hard against her asshole until it just got sucked in.

Mom let out a low guttural moan, "Oh shit. Shit. Shit. What are you doing to me? Oh fuck I'm going to cum again."

I stopped fucking her leaving my cock buried deep inside her pussy. Mom's breathing was labored as she slowly rocked on my cock while I pushed the third bead into her well oiled ass pucker.

I had two beads to go so I squeezed a little more oil on her ass and pushed the fourth one in. I pushed my finger into her ass and pushed the four beads in as deep as I could. Feeling them buried so deep inside her, mom let out a groan, "Oh shit Cody. I feel so full. Oh fuck."

I pushed the last bead into her leaving only the remaining strand hanging out of her ass. I began to drive my cock into her again as I teased her ass pucker with my finger.

Mom panted, "I'm almost there keep fucking me. Don't stop. I'm going to cum so fucking hard. Yes yes yes. Fuck your slut. Fuck your mommy."

I grabbed the strand and firmly tugged on it until I saw the first bead pop out. Mom wailed, "Oh my God that feels so good." I pulled on the string and the second bead popped out of her ass.

Suddenly mom began to thrust her hips rapidly on my cock, as she appeared to be on the verge of cumming. "Oh. Oh. Oh fuck. Yes. Oh shit." she panted as I yanked the third bead out of her ass.

Her head was thrashing wildly from side to side as I could feel her pussy lips clamp down on my cock. I popped the fourth and fifth beads out and mom exploded, "Oh God I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh don't stop. Fuck your mommy." she cried out as her hips rocked madly back and forth on my cock.

Mom was in the midst of another violent orgasm so I shoved the five beads back into her ass. This only served to intensify her pleasure as she screamed loudly, "Fuck. Oh my god, I'm still cumming, don't stop. So fucking good."

I left my cock impaled inside her as she continued to gyrate her hips letting out low moans, "Hmm so good. So good." until her orgasm finally subsided. She panted, "Oh my God what did you do to me? That felt so fucking good."

I laughed, she was so consumed with her own fucking pleasure that she didn't realize I hadn't cum yet.

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and growled, "Get out of the bed my hot little slut. It seems you forgot that I haven't cum yet."

She started to say, "Oh Cody I'm.." I grabbed her by the hair and said, "Shut up slut." I brought her to the wall and bent her over and said, "Put your hands on the wall." Still grasping her hair I looked down at my sex-starved slut, sexy legs on heels spread apart, her cunt flowering open for my cock. I pulled her head back to me and said, "If mommy wants to be my hot little slut you will never forget to make sure your son cums. Do you understand mommy?"

Mom groaned and nodded yes. I let go of her hair never having been filled with such pure unabandoned lust. I teasingly guided my cock into her pussy until just the head penetrated the heat of her love tunnel.

Mom looked back and pushed her pussy back onto my cock as she hungrily impaled the entire length of my shaft inside her, "Oh god yes Cody. I love your cock. Fuck me hard with your cock. Hammer my cunt. Fill me up with your hot cum. I want you to fuck me hard. I'm sorry mommy wasn't a good slut."

I slowly pulled my cock out of her throbbing cunt before slamming it hard back inside feeling the string of beads in her ass rubbing against my cock. I continued this slow approach as mom begged, "Please fuck me now. I'm so hot. Please fuck your mommy."

I grabbed her ass and repeatedly slammed my cock deep inside her fiery depths. She squealed in delight, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh! Yes Yes Yes. Give me all you got. Fuck your mommy hard. Fuck my juicy cunt. Make mommy cum. Oh yes that's it. Mommy loves your cock. Fuck me. Harder Harder!"

I squeezed her ass and furiously pummeled her pussy over and over. Mom, her face up against the wall, reached underneath and grabbed my cum filled balls.

She played with my cum sacs as I shoved my cock in and out of her faster and faster. Her cock impaled body bucked on my cock, her head thrashed wildly from side to side, she panted, "Make me cum! I'm so close. Make mommy cum! Please don't stop. Your cock feels so fucking hard."

I yanked hard on the string, causing the first bead to pop out of her ass. She screamed loudly, "Oh yes. You're going to make mommy cum." I slapped her ass and pulled on the string until the second bead popped out..

She yelled, "Oh shit. Oh shit. Hmmm feels so good. Slap my ass. Punish your bad slut! I'm cumming." Breathing heavily as her body thrashed and flailed violently against the wall. I slapped her ass over and over as I felt my orgasm boiling over. Mom looked back and screamed, "Yes punish your slut. Mommy was a bad girl. Punish me."

That was all I needed as I could no longer contain myself. I exploded gob after gob of my hot cum up mom's fuck hole as our bodies shook and shuddered together in mutual orgasms. I kept shooting my hot sticky cum up her pussy as her cunt convulsed on my cock.

Mom looked back with a crazed look and squealed, "That's it give me all your cum. Keep fucking me. I want all your cum in my cunt."

I pulled on the string until all three of the remaining beads popped out. Mom groaned loudly, "Oh shit. Oh my god. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Her legs buckled as she continued to endure the violent eruptions ripping through her body.

Finally after her body had stopped its maniacal movements she reached back and caressed my balls trying to milk every last drop out of them. I stood there with my cock softening inside her hot pussy totally drained.

I said, "Mommy that was a fucking wild time. You truly are my hot little slut."

Mom still in a daze turned and knelt down in front of me. She proceeded to lick and clean my cock. She bobbed her head up and down greedily slurping all the juices off my cock until she was satisfied that my cock was clean.

I pulled mom up and smothered my lips on hers as she pushed her cum and cunt juice coated tongue into my mouth swirling it around. Mom purred, "Cody please forgive mommy. I love your cock and I want to be your hot little slut. This is all so new to me. Use me anyway you want I don't care. Tonight was incredible. Mommy just wants you to keep making me feel so incredible. I promise mommy will be a better hot little slut for you. I love you Cody."

We collapsed on my bed fully satisfied. Mom was indeed an insatiable hot little slut. I just needed to figure out how to handle things when dad returned.