How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up and helped her off the chaise and whispered softly, "Mom I need you to get some rest. I think you should take a nice nap and rejuvenate. Would that be okay with you?"

Before she could answer I scooped her up into my arms, eliciting a soft shriek, and carried her into the bedroom. She didn't want me to leave but I convinced her that I had a lot of prep work to do. She finally relented and I left her alone to rest up for tonight.

I saw it was only 2:00 so I headed into my room to prepare for tonight. I changed my sheets since they were how shall I say this, a little dirty from last night. I got my bottle of baby oil out and placed it on my nightstand where I placed the new toy I had bought today. I was hoping that I could get mom worked up enough to get us in here tonight but after what happened earlier at the pool I dismissed that concern.

Back at our kitchen I quickly tossed and dressed a little salad for our starter dish. I seasoned our steaks and then sliced our mushrooms. I wrapped the potatoes in foil and took a deep breath. Oh yes tonight is going to be an epic event. I can feel it in my bones. Tonight is going to be a game changer.

Seeing it was almost 4:00 I thought best to wake mom up as she really isn't used to staying up late. This way I can get her into what I have planned early enough in the evening so that she can enjoy herself without getting tired.

I went into her room and saw she was sound asleep. I felt bad waking her up but I knew it was in our best interest to get her moving about.

I sat down next to her and realized how truly beautiful she was. My hand caressed the side of her face as my lips gently kissed and nibbled on her lips. My tongue caressed her lips until mom opened her eyes and smiled. I said, "Time to wake up mommy."

She groaned and continued to softly respond to my loving pecks. Her hand rested on the side of my face as she said, "Oh Cody. This feels so nice yet my motherly instincts tell me that what we are doing is wrong. Cody this is uncharted territory. I worry about you."

Shit, every time I think mom is past her feelings of guilt she returns back to them. I said, "Mom I want you to take a nice hot shower. Then I want you to get dressed in something really sexy but something that will be easy to take off."

Mom smirked, "Okay baby. That certainly sounds interesting but I don't really have many sexy clothes."

I pulled her out of bed and into my arms. Holding her tight I let my hands cup her sweet ass. I squeezed her ass as I whispered, "Mommy I want you to wear the shortest skirt you have. I then want you to put on the tightest little t-shirt you have without a bra. Don't wear any underwear and then put on the sexiest heels you own. Do you understand?"

Mom pushed into me as she moaned, "Oh god yes Cody. I'll do it baby."

I swirled my tongue int her ear and said, "You are such a hot little slut. Now go take a shower and get ready for tonight. I'm going to make dinner." I turned and left.

I was relaxing in the kitchen when I heard mom come out of her bedroom. As I had ordered she was wearing a very short denim skirt with a tight white tee shirt. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were very prominent under the thin material of her top. She had put on the same fuck me heels that she wore last night. Mom saw me dressed in a pair of tight jeans with a tight tee and said, "Wow you dress nicely."

I blurted, "Holy shit mom. You look so fucking sexy. Please spin around so I can see the entire package."

She smiled and let out a soft moan as she slowly turned as ordered. My eyes found hers as I approached, "Mom you look so fucking hot." I pulled her into my arms and asked, "Did you follow my instructions?" Pushing into me she moaned, "Why don't you check your hot little slut out. Let me know if you need me to do something differently."

My hand slid down her back before slowly massaging her ass. Eventually I slipped my hand underneath her skirt and found her exposed cunt lips flowering opened awaiting my touch. She moaned as I whispered in her ear, "Mommy you are a hot little slut. You are soaking wet. Wait to you see what I have in store for you tonight my little mommy slut. Do you like being my mommy slut?"

She groaned as my hand was flooded with more pussy juices. She whimpered, "Oh yes Cody. I'm your slut. I can't wait for tonight."

I groaned, "Mommy you look like a really hot little slut tonight. I can't wait to get my hands on you."

Just like that I walked away again leaving her all worked up. She pulled her skirt down and asked, "Can I get a glass of wine?" I smiled and said, "I already have one poured in the refrigerator."

I said, "Mom I have to concentrate on cooking and no offense you are really distracting. So sit down sip your wine and relax." She gave me a pouty look but did as I asked.

Mom said, "I can't believe how excited I feel. My hot as all hell son is making me a dinner and then he wants to do God knows what to me." I laughed as I could tell she was extremely horny.

Mom continued as I cooked, "Cody in the shower I went over everything that has happened since last night. I feel like I'm a different woman. From messing around with Bryan, to letting you fuck me, to then openly lusting for your cock this afternoon but I still feel very conflicted. I can't deny the forbidden desire that is now smoldering inside of me for you but I also can feel that small little nagging doubt that is telling me this is so wrong."

Damn there she goes with the fucking doubts. I saw that her glass was almost empty so I refreshed her wine. I leaned down and gently nibbled on her lips and said, "Mom we are going to have so much fun tonight just be patient." She took my head and pulled me deeper into hers and lovingly devoured my mouth before pulling away and saying, "Cody you will soon find out I'm not very patient. When I want something I want it now not later."

We had a nice romantic dinner. The food was fabulous and more importantly Mom was so impressed that my I would make such an extravagant dinner for her. I have to admit that between the wine and her curiosity for what I had planned for tonight I sensed an epic evening for the the two of us.

After dinner we sipped our drinks and talked for awhile. I wanted to make sure mom was truly at ease with the evening before we got down to having some fun. We went to the great room and sat on the couch.

"Mom you look so incredibly sexy in that outfit. It's perfect."

"Thanks baby, It was the only thing I had that might look sexy."

"Seriously?"

I let my hand fall gently on her thigh, stroking her smooth flesh as we talked.

"I don't have too many occasions to dress up sexy so there is no need for me to buy anything like this."

Her skirt was riding high on her thigh as I continued my seductive strokes, "Well we'll have to do something about that. Why don't we go shopping together for some new sexy outfits? I'll let you know which ones turn me on the most. Maybe we can do that tomorrow or sometime soon. What do you think?"

Mom smiled placing her hand on mine, "I would love that Cody. I really do like wearing clothes that turn you on."

"Mommy what else turns you on?"

"Oh God just about anything you do to me turns me on Cody. I love the way you make me feel."

"Does it turn you on when I talk dirty to you. When I call you my hot little slut?"

"Not at first but It does now. To think of myself acting like a slut intensifies my feelings. Does that make sense?"

"Have you ever fantasized about doing two guys at the same time?"

"I havent. Hell until last night it's been so long since I've been one guy I had forgotten how much fun sex is. But to be more precise under the right circumstances I would consider it. Oh my am I being too much of a slut Cody?"

I nodded no and continued, "Have you ever been with a woman?"

Mom laughed, "Heavens no. I've never even thought once about that."

I was doing the best I could to have her consider expanding her boundaries as my hot little slut. I think in due time she will if she truly accepts her role as my hot little slut.

I leaned in and kissed her gently, my hand cupping her tit and massaging it through the thin tee shirt. She moaned softly in my mouth as I continued my soft kisses while assaulting her tit. Her hips started to rock back and forth as I knew she was already overly excited about tonight.

I took her nipple and pinched it lightly then twisted it so that it became more prominent. I did the same to the other nipple before pulling away to admire her breasts. My hands found both breasts and squeezed them together causing mom to groan, "Oh baby I love when you play with my tits. It gets me so wet."

I reached down with my mouth and sucked one breast in. Rolling my tongue on her nipple I left her shirt wet enough from my saliva that I could see her aureole and nipple. I did the same to her other breast before finally pulling on both nipples. Mom groaned as her eyes began to glaze over from the forbidden desires starting to swell within her.

I said, "Mom you look so fucking slutty right now. I need you to stand and give me a lap dance."

"I don't know if I can do that."

I grabbed her chin and kissed her passionately, pushing my tongue deep inside her. I pulled back and said, "Every hot little slut mommy knows how to give their sons a lap dance. Now stand up and give me a lap dance."

Amazingly Mom did not protest. She stood up and sauntered seductively in front of me. I quickly took my iPhone and put on a song from one of my playlist so that she could have some music to dance to. I sat back and waited to see what my hot little slut was going to do

Mom started swaying to the beat of the music as her hands played with her tits.

I grabbed my cock through my shorts and began to stroke it as I said, "Oh yea mommy give your son a lap dance." Mom groaned and slowly pulled her tee shirt out of her skirt and over her tits exposing them both. Her hands started to seductively massage each tit and nipple as she stared at me.

"Look at those babies, what a great set of tits. Mommy I can't wait to suck on them."

Mom smiled when she heard my words and pulled her shirt off and took hold of her nipples pulling and twisting them, pinching them, lifting her breasts up so that they pressed together, shaking them at me in time with the music.

With my finger I beckoned her closer. She groaned, "Oh Cody I feel so wet and horny. I need that big cock of yours inside me."

Moving closer and turning her back to me she teasingly lifted the back of her skirt, exposing the lower half of her supple round ass cheeks. She purred, "Do you like? I didn't wear underwear just as you asked. Is mommy turning you on baby? Am I being a hot little slut?"

Mom pulled her skirt entirely off so that she stood in just her heels. Slowly she lowered her butt onto my crotch. With her hands on my thighs for support she ground her pussy into my cock over and over. She moaned as I grabbed both tits and pulled her back onto my chest.

My tongue swirled inside her ear as I encouraged her, "Oh mommy you are a hot little slut. You have me so hard. I can't wait to shove my cock inside your slutty little cunt."

Mom groaned loudly, "Oh Cody mommy can't wait. I can feel your cock now and it's so big and hard."

"Mommy do you like being my hot little slut?"

"Oh yes baby. I'm you're slut baby. I love your cock. I need you to fuck your mommy. Please baby."

I said, "Mommy stand up."

I looked up at my hot little slut knowing how badly she wanted to cum, her eyes glazed in a sexual daze.

I ordered her, "Take my pants off." She reached down and hurriedly pulled my pants and underwear off. She licked her lips as she stared a my big fat cock. I started to stroke it as I asked, "Mom do you masturbate?" She shook her head no as I said, "I'm going to masturbate in front of you. Can you be a good little slut and help me out?"

She nodded yes and asked, "What do you want your hot little slut to do?" I answered, "Take my shirt off and kiss my nipples." Mom moaned as she inched up to me and pulled my shirt off leaving her thumbs flicking my nipples.

I moaned, "Oh that feels good mommy. Suck on them. Make my nipples hard." Her tongue swirled around my nipples while she nibbled on them. The feeling was incredible. I held her tight until I had enough and said, "Mommy stand in front of me and rubbed your tits."

She scrambled to her feet and rubbed her breasts, seductively at first but then with an increased fervor as she watched me stroking my cock.

I moaned loudly, "Oh that's it play with your tits. Turn me on so I can shoot my hot cum all over mommy." Moms was breathing hard and I sense she was embracing being my hot little slut.

Still playing with her boobs she squealed, "Oh yes Cody cum for mommy. I want to taste your hot cum."

I was real close to cumming as I pumped my cock faster and faster. Looking at my mom doing every slutty thing I asked was a huge turn on. Pumping my cock faster and I screamed, "Mommy I'm going to cum. Get down here so I can cum your mouth."

Mom quickly knelt between my legs and lowered her luscious lips onto my cock just in time for me to blast my hot cum down her greedily slurping throat.

My eyes closed as I filled her throat with my creamy white goo, her lips hungrily encircled my cock. I continued pumping my cock into her mouth back as she feverishly nibbled on my cock, sucking clean every last drop of cum that she could until I was completely drained. I left my cock inside of her mouth as it slowly softened.

Slowly stroking my cock she looked up at me and mewed, "Oh Cody your hot cum tasted so good. Make me cum baby. I am so fucking hot I need a good hard fuck." I looked down at my hot little slut and said, "You did very good mommy. Let's go to my room."

I got up and led her into my bedroom and said, "Lay down on the bed and play with your nipples." She eagerly obeyed like the good little slut she was becoming. I straddled her and reached for the bottle of baby oil, drizzling it on her tits and slowly massaging the oil into them, toying with her slippery nipples in the process.

Mom was writhing underneath me as I tormented her sensitive nipples. She purred, "Oh Cody you're driving me wild. Make me cum baby." I smiled at her knowing that tonight she was going to cum when I wanted her to cum.

I ordered her, "Play with your nipples while I tend to your juicy cunt." Mom's hands went straight for her nipples as her hips began to grind into my cock. Getting off her I took some baby oil and slowly rubbed it into her pussy. She purred, "Oh yes make me cum. That feels so good."

She was so wet that I easily inserted two fingers inside her throbbing cunt. Placing my thumb on her swollen clit she mewed, "Oh god yes Cody. Make me cum I'm so turned on. Oh yes baby, don't stop." Mom thrashed on the bed as I continue to slowly fuck her pussy with my fingers.

She was bucking and rotating her hips awaiting the pleasures of the looming orgasm to rip through her insides. I pulled my hand off her pussy and she groaned, "No baby. I am so close."

I lowered my face to her pussy and said, "Is this what you want. Do you want me to lick your clit mommy?"

"Yes please suck my pussy. Make mommy cum."

I grabbed the string of beads and held it front of her, "Look what I have for you mommy. Do you want to cum mommy?"

She saw the string of beads in my hand and panted, "Oh my God what are you going to do with those?"

I smirked, "You will soon find out my hot little slut."

Mom gasped, "Oh God yes make me cum."

I took the first bead and placed it against her wet pussy lips. She groaned as I pushed it inside. I pressed the second bead against her wet slit and pushed it inside. Her hips started rocking on my hand as she groaned, "Oh my god what are you doing to me. This feels incredible."

I pressed the third bead on her opening and asked, "Does mommy want to be my hot little slut?" She mewed, "Oh yes mommy wants to be her big boys hot little slut."

"Well mommy is going to have to take all five beads inside your pussy. Can you do that mommy?"

She was writhing on the bed, hips bucking up and down as I pushed a third then a fourth bead inside her. Mom arched her back and moaned, "Oh shit!"

I spread her legs wider and pushed the fifth and final bead inside her hot pussy. I extended my tongue and swept up on her swollen clit causing a quick gasp, "Oh yes." With my tongue on her clit I teased it, nipped it lightly with my teeth slowly flicking my tongue back and forth.

She moaned loudly pushing her pussy up into my face. I kept teasing her clit until she screamed in delight, "Oh yes that's it. Make me cum, Make mommy cum, I'm so fucking ready to cum."

I took her rigid little bud between my teeth and began to flick it with my tongue. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" she gasped repeatedly, arching her back, forcing her aroused pussy against my face.

I grabbed the string and tugged on it until the first bead pop out. She moaned, "Oh shit. Oh my God that feels so good." I pulled and the second bead popped out.

"Oh yeah!!! Yes!! Yesss!!! Do it to me! Make me cum! Just a little more and I'll be there."

I took one last deep suck on her clit, which was all that was needed to send her over the edge. Her legs began to shudder and flail as she wailed, "Oh yes that's it lick my pussy. Oh. Oh. Oh fuck! I'm cumming baby. Mommy is cumming! Oh yes yes yes!

With a quick tug on the string I yanked the remaining beads out of her spasming pussy, her juices spilling out as she erupted into a violent orgasm that flooded my face with her sweet tasting cum. Mom's body writhed and thrashed from the intensity of the torrential waves of pleasure that ran through her, "Oh god yes. Yes. I'm still cumming don't stop! Don't stop!"

She pushed my face further into her wet cum soaked pussy as she savored every last wisp of pleasure that ripped through her until the orgasm finally subsided. She laid on the bed, legs spread lewdly and whimpered, "Oh Cody that was so fucking good. I came so hard. I was so turned on. Please fuck me baby. I need your cock inside me."

I growled, "Get on your hands and knees my hot little slut. I am going to fuck you from behind with everything I have."

Mom quickly scrambled onto her hands and knees, her juicy pussy flowering open for my cock. I slowly guided the tip of my cock to her inviting entrance. Grabbing my cock I pushed it up between the folds of her soaked pussy and quickly took it out. She let out a quick gasp as I again shoved my cock deep inside her pussy and quickly pulled it out. I teased her like this for several more thrusts before I finally buried my cock deep inside her slutty cunt.

She slowly began to rock her pussy on my cock as I grabbed her hips and slowly started to pound her. She squealed, "Oh yes baby fuck mommy hard. Make me cum again I'm so fucking horny."

I drizzled the baby oil on her ass and slowly rubbed it into her butt, squeezing and groping her ass as I fucked her hard. I drizzled more oil onto her crack sliding my finger up and down. She groaned, "Oh shit Cody. What are you doing to me?"

I didn't respond as I continued to smear the oil up and down her crack, teasing her little ass pucker with my oily finger. Mom was riding my cock moaning in ecstasy and quickly nearing another orgasm when I planted my hands firmly on her ass and slid one of my fingers into her well oiled ass pucker.

"Oh god yes. I love your cock. Fuck me hard with your cock. Fill me up with your hot sperm. I want you to fuck me hard. Fuck your mommy!"

My finger continued to loosen up her asshole as she begged, "Oh yes Cody. I'm so hot. Please fuck me hard. Please baby."

I growled, "I am going to make you cum like you have never cummed before mommy."