How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom said, "Cody take me back and fuck your little slut. I'm so fucking turned on I need you inside me." I kept kissing her as I slid one hand into her suit finding a soaked and puffy pussy. Mom moaned, "Oh Cody not here. Let's go back." But I persisted. Her body was rocking on my fingers as I pumped them in and out of her pussy.

I caught movement out of my side and realized Zach was spying on our little sex session. I pressed my lips to mom's ear and said, "Tori look over to your right. Zach is watching you."

Mom groaned at the thought she was being watched. I said, "Tori look at Zach! Do it!"

I saw mom turn her head and look in Zach's direction. As soon as she did her legs buckled and she flooded my hand with her pussy juices. Her body convulsed on my hand as she erupted in another orgasm.

She held onto me as she moaned, "Oh Cody. Oh baby. It feels so good. I'm cumming hard baby. Oh yes. Yes. Oh yes baby."

Mom's head collapsed on my shoulder as her orgasm tore through her. I just held her close so that she could enjoy her ride. I slowly walked her back into the changing room and helped her get changed. Mom's face was flush with desire as she looked up at me and said, "How do you get me to do these things Cody. I've never in my life would have thought to cum in a store changing room with people watching me."

I kissed her and gently lifted her up into my arms. I said, "Let's go back to the hotel Tori. I'm so fucking horny. I need you baby."

We walked out, obviously buying both suits and left Zach alone with his imagination and right hand. It's becoming very apparent that not only does mom have an exhibitionist streak in her she actually enjoys it. These next few days sure are going to be fun.

TORI

I can't believe how easy it is for Cody to get me to act like his hot little slut. It's like he flips a switch and I'm filled with unbridled lust. Don't get me wrong I definitely enjoy this new wild side of me but it's scary how easily he is able to control me. Walking back to the hotel my body was on fire after our little stunt at the beachwear shop. I couldn't wait to get back to the room so that I could fuck my son like a good little slut.

Not much was said as we walked briskly hand in hand. I thought back to this morning and I realized that my reaction was based on the many years I spent with my husband not communicating or talking about our innermost feelings. Not having someone to confide in just aggravates my fears further.

Knowing that for the first time in a long while I was able to talk to someone who actually listened and cared was very cathartic, almost transformative. My 20 year old son was able to talk me off the ledge with his caring and unwavering approach.

I couldn't wait to get back to the room. In reality I was getting turned on thinking about being my son's girlfriend. I actually enjoyed being called Tori instead of mom. It helped make me feel younger which was important to me based on our difference in age. As we walked into the room I pushed Cody back onto the bed. I jumped on top of him and gave him a hot lust filled kiss as I pushed my body onto his.

My pussy was still wet from our little romp in the store so I didn't need any foreplay. I wanted to get fucked hard by my lover and I wanted it now. I felt Cody pushed my top over my tits and begin to maul them as we continued our kiss. Soon I felt Cody pushing my shorts down past my hips as he moaned, "Mommy I'm going to fuck you so hard. Take my shorts off."

I quickly pulled down his shorts and straddled his magnificent cock. Taking hold of it I guided it into my already soaked pussy and impaled myself on it. I groaned, "Oh shit Cody you are so fucking big. I love your cock baby. Fuck me hard."

Cupping both my tits he started to piston in and out of my pussy. I leaned down and engulfed his mouth as I savored the pummeling he was giving me. My body tingled with excitement as he fucked me hard and fast. Pinching my super sensitive nipples added to the slutty feelings coursing through me. I moaned into his mouth, "Oh Cody that feels so good baby. Don't stop. Fuck your slut baby. Fuck me hard."

His hands left my nipples as his arms wrapped around me pulling me tight into him so that he could pump me even faster and harder. I couldn't believe that I was fast approaching another orgasm so quickly. I held on and babbled, "Oh yes. Oh. Oh my god. So good. Don't. Faster. Oh yes baby. So close."

He began slapping my butt repeatedly as he furiously pounded my pussy. He growled, "Mom you are such a hot little slut. I love you. Cum on my cock mommy. Cum for me baby."

I groaned, "Oh baby. Oh my god. I'm cumming. Don't stop. Keep pounding me. So good. Yes baby. Aaaaaargh."

My body erupted with a torrent of indescribable pleasure. I just held on as I rode out the intensity and power of my orgasm. Still in the throes of my uncontrollable spasms I heard, "Shit mom. I'm cumming baby. Take my cum mommy. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh my god."

I felt his hot sperm shooting deep inside me which only served to prolong my orgasm. I clamped down on his cock as he held me tight and filled me with his hot seed. Finally his cock stopped spasming and he said, "Shit mom that was amazing. I can't get enough of you baby. You are something else. Get off me and lick all your cum off my cock like a good little slut."

I scrambled off him and licked his cock clean. I enjoyed the taste of my cum on his cock. It made me feel like such a slut. Once I finished he pulled me up next to him and said, "Did you enjoy yourself mommy? I know I did. You are incredible baby. I love you so much."

I whispered, "Oh yes Cody. That was amazing as always. I love you too baby." I snuggled my head into the nook of his neck and savored all the wonderful sensations still pulsing within me.

I thought how this relationship keeps evolving every hour of every day. I told myself to control my fears by talking about them with Cody. I'm not used to that, so it might take sometime to get comfortable with expressing my true feelings but I now know that Cody will at least listen to me.

After a little rest in each other's arms Cody asked, "Mom, what do you want to do? It's only noon. Do you want to head out to the beach or the pool?"

I said, "Let's go to the beach. We can always go to the pool at home. I'll wear one of my new suits. Which one do you prefer."

He sat up and said, "Whichever one you want to wear is fine by me. You look incredible in either one."

I smiled knowing he was sincere with his comments. My heart raced knowing that this young man was indeed in love with me. I got up and said, "Okay, I'll wear the lavender one. Give me a minute and we'll head down."

As we headed down to the beach I wondered how to broach the topic of going back to college. Obviously that is going to be a difficult time for both of us. I sighed and told myself to stay in the present. I squeezed his hand as we walked through the pool area. Once we got to the beach my heart sank as I saw all the young beautiful girls. I thought to myself how on earth do I compete with these young hard bodies.

I felt Cody's arm wrap around my hips as he pulled me into him. He said, "Tori you look so sexy and hot. I love you baby." It's like he felt my insecurities and knew exactly what I needed. I looked at him and smiled before giving him a soft kiss.

We asked the attendant for two lounges with a pup tent for some shade. Once seated Cody waived our waitress over and order a pitcher of margaritas. We lathered up with suntan lotion and laid back on our chairs. I was still feeling a bit insecure as I continued to watch all the young beautiful girls prance about.

The waitress arrived with our pitcher of margaritas and poured us each a glass before leaving. We both were so hot that it wasn't long before we needed a refill. Cody poured us a glass and toasted, "To a wonderful day on the beach with the love of my life." I smiled and continued to people watch as we drank our margarita.

Before long Cody leaned in and whispered, "You are the hottest babe on the beach. I love you."

I held his hand and said, "Cody how can you say that when there are all these young girls with their hard bodies running around. I love you honey but I don't understand."

Cody poured us another margarita and said, "Tori I said it once and I'll say it again. You should see yourself through my eyes. If you did, you wouldn't be questioning my strong attraction to you. I don't want anybody but you. Do you understand? No one."

I replied, "I get it honey. It's just that it's been so long since anyone looked at me the way you do. It's hard to get used to thinking of myself in that manner but eventually I will, please be patient with me. Okay?"

He nodded yes and leaned in to give me a deliciously slow sensuous kiss. The kiss sent chills down my spine as I savored the intoxicating caress of his tongue. God I love him so much. He knows just what I need and when I need it. Then gives it to me in droves!!! Our kiss continued as I relished the sensations racing through me. Cody broke off the kiss and asked, "Do you feel better?"

I coyly said, "Yes but I need more kisses like that just to be sure." He laughed and said, "What else are you worried about? Tell me so we can talk about it."

I sipped on my margarita as I contemplated whether or not I should say anything about college before realizing that I needed to be secure in expressing my feelings. It was a situation I hadn't experienced, having someone ask me what I was worried about. I looked at Cody and said, "I'm worried about how I'm going to handle being alone again when you go back to school later this summer."

He looked at me and said, "I've been thinking about that as well as I don't want to be alone either. I have some thoughts but first maybe we should try and figure out what to do about dad when we get home."

I groaned when I heard his response. I know he was right but I was dreading having to deal with Jim. I muttered, "Yes you're right. I have to figure out how best to handle your dad."

Cody leaned in and said, "Mom we won't be able to sneak around forever. The first part of this week was so hard and we only managed three days before you got us out of there. As far as I can see you really only have one choice."

I knew where he was headed. I gulped down the rest of the margarita and immediately regretted it. I was definitely feeling lightheaded from the drinks and the sun. I groaned, "Oh Cody this is so hard. I don't know what to do."

His hand gently caressed the side of my face and whispered, "Mom I love you more than anything. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side. Is that what you want as well?"

I nodded yes knowing the thought of not being with Cody was unimaginable. He continued, "Well then there really is only one thing you can do. You need to ask him to move out and file for a divorce."

His words along with the alcohol caused me to become emotional. I started to tear up as I said, "Cody I know you're right but this is going to be so hard to do. I can't talk about this right now. These drinks have gone to my head. Is it okay if I go lie down for a little bit? I'm feeling a little woozy."

Cody immediately sprang up to his feet and began to help me up. I was feeling a little sheepish for getting tipsy so quickly. My lips found his ear and I said, "Mommy is sorry."

He held onto me as we walked back to our room. Once inside he helped me into bed then snuggled up to me. I melted into his arms as I savored the strength of my son's hold on me. Soon our lips met and our kiss escalated into a passion filled exchange. I moaned as his touch had a mesmerizing effect on me.

He cupped my face with both hands and said, "Mom I love you so much. Do you understand that? I don't want to be with anybody else. You are my everything baby. Please promise me you will always be with me. I need you."

We continued our kisses until he finally said, "Mom take a nap. When you wake up will go out for dinner and dancing in South Beach. In the meantime I'm going to go do a little shopping. Is it okay if I take some cash?"

CODY

I had the concierge make us a reservation. He recommended a restaurant called A Fish Called Avalon. He told me to check with him in twenty minutes for confirmation. concierge and found he had a table reserved for us at 8:00. Seeing as it was only 5:00 I decided to hang out in the lobby and people watch so that mom could recharge her motor.

Around 6:00 I headed upstairs only to find mom peacefully sleeping. She looked so beautiful lying on the bed with her lavender swim suit still on. I knew I needed to wake her up so that she would have plenty of time to get ready.

I started to toy with her breasts as they looked so nice in her swim suit top. Casually rubbing her nipple through the top I slowly slid the triangle cup aside and lovingly circled her nipple with my tongue. Mom began to stir as I sucked her nipple into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around the nipple I heard mom let out a soft moan.

I moved up to her lips and gently kissed her as my fingers softly teased her now erect nipple. Mom slowly opened her eyes and smiled. She said, "Oh Cody you make a wonderful alarm clock." I kissed her again as my fingers pinched her nipple eliciting a soft moan.

Mom said, "I can really get used to this Cody. You are such a caring lover. I love you baby. What's the game plan for tonight?"

I smiled and said, "We have dinner reservations at this nice restaurant in South Beach at 8:00. I figure afterwards we would find a place nearby where we can dance before coming home

I watched as my much too sexy mom excitedly bounced off the bed and headed into the bathroom. I laid back on the bed and pondered how to handle the "Dad" situation. Obviously I knew mom was facing an untenable situation, one which it appeared she wasn't ready to face just yet. My thought was what can I do to help mom deal with the stark reality she faced. It was the old proverbial, "you can't have your cake and eat it too."

She obviously was no longer in love with dad but maybe she wasn't ready to end it yet. I needed to find out what she wanted to do because she can't have it both ways. I didn't think that's what she wanted but I think she is truly afraid of crossing that proverbial line in the sand. If that's the case then I can help her, if it's not, then I have a much bigger problem on my hands.

I must have nodded off because the next thing I knew mom was jostling me to wake up. I opened my eyes and broke into a huge smile. I said, "Wow mom! You look amazing! Please tell me this isn't a dream."

Mom twirled and said, "Do you like?" I smiled and nodded yes. I saw mom standing in front of me wearing a classy yet sexy black spaghetti strap sundress. Her hair was pulled up exposing her neck and shoulders.I've seen this look on all the girls back at college but seeing it on mom was a different story. Holy shit! She looked amazing!

I said, "Mom you look incredible! Now do you understand what you do to me? When your confidence wanes a bit please remember that you are all I want. You! Nobody but you!"

I got out of bed and wrapped my arms around her and said, "We are going to have so much fun tonight mom. Let me get ready. I love you baby."

I hopped in the shower and did a speed dress wondering what tonight had in store for us! As I came out I saw mom standing by the balcony. I went up to her and whispered, "I love this look on you. It's classy, sexy, and fun. I've seen college girls with similar outfits but they don't look anywhere near as beautiful as you mom."

Mom smiled and said, "Thank you Cody. I was so hoping you would like it. It's an old dress I found at home. I'm surprised it actually still fits me."

I said, "Trust me when I tell you it still fits. You look so hot mom. Come on let's go I'm starving."

At dinner we enjoyed the pleasant atmosphere and food. Our conversation was light for the most part before I finally brought up the situation with dad. I knew mom was dreading this discussion but I tried to be patient with her trying to listen to her unease and reassure her at the same time. In the end mom realized what she needed to do. She was going to ask dad to move out for a trial separation so that she/we can have some space to further develop our relationship.

As we were leaving we found a club down the street and stopped in. It was a nice place with a big dance floor. The club was just starting to fill up as it was early by South Beach standards. We grabbed a table and order two Mojitos. I had to admit mom was looking really sexy. The dress was short enough that it showed off her toned legs. My hand naturally gravitated to her legs and began to slowly caress them.

We drank, talked, and danced before I got a crazy idea. I quickly googled and found a strip club nearby. I said, "Mom have you ever been to a strip club?" She laughed and said, "No!"

I teased, "Well I think we are going to stop at one on the way home." A slow song came on so I pulled her onto the dance floor and into my arms. My lips found her ear and my tongue swirled inside causing mom to let out a soft sigh. I whispered, "God you feel so good. I can't wait to get you home."

My hands found their way down to her ass. Caressing and groping her sweet butt through her dress I found her mouth and started a heavy duty make out session on the dance floor. We were both oblivious to our surroundings only concentrating on ourselves. We were both so turned on by the time the song ended that I briefly considered going back to the hotel. Instead we went back to our table.

TORI

I felt Cody drape his arm over my shoulder and slide my seat next to his. He leaned in kissed me softly on the lips before his tongue pushed into my mouth. My hand held his head as our kiss quickly escalated. The fact that we were sitting amongst so many never bothered me. His touch is so intoxicating that it's easy to lose myself in the wonderful sensations that run through me.

His hand slowly pushed under my dress and teasingly made its way to my now very wet and hot pussy. My legs opened slightly as I willed his hand up to my pussy. His lips left mine and soon found my ear as he whispered, "Are you wet mommy?" I moaned softly, "Oh yes mommy is wet. Let's go home baby."

Still whispering in my ear, "Let me see how wet you are." His finger grazed against my pussy and I instinctively pushed my hips up to meet his touch. I moaned, "Oh yes Cody."

He whispered, "We can't do this here mom. Everyone is watching you again. We should go."

I groaned, "Oh no. Please make mommy cum." But I felt his hand slide down my leg leaving me all worked up. I opened my eyes and saw several tables filled with people all looking and smiling at me. Damn this is so embarrassing. We left the place and soon found ourselves walking into a strip club.

We paid the cover and went inside. We found a small table not far from a stage where a girl was dancing in just her heels. We ordered drinks and watched the girl on stage. Soon our drinks arrived and I heard a woman's voice ask, "Do you want a lap dance?" I turned to see a woman standing in front of our table wearing nothing but a G-string. She was very attractive with a really nice figure. My body stiffened as I heard Cody say, "Absolutely"

I watched as the dancer quickly straddled Cody and pushed her tits into his face. She rubbed her tits back and forth for a while before getting off him. She then turned around and sat down on his lap and began to grind herself onto his cock. I was mesmerized watching her as it was so new and erotic to me. I also noticed that Cody had slid his hands to the underside of her tits and was gently caressing them.

A few moments later she stood up and pulled her g-string out as she asked, "Would you like a private dance?" Cody smiled at her as he folded a ten dollar bill into the g-string and said, "No thanks"