How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dancer took a step back and asked, "Would your girlfriend like a lap dance?" I was horrified and before I could say no Cody said, "Absolutely"

She walked over to me and asked, "Honey is this your first lap dance?" I nervously nodded yes. She swung my chair around from the table and knelt down in front of me as Cody slid his chair next to mine for a closer look. I looked up and noticed a table of men in front of me as she said, "Honey just sit back and enjoy it."

Her hands stroked my thighs before pushing my legs apart. I had forgotten where I was as I watched her crawl between my spread legs and mew, "Oh honey you must be really enjoying this. You're so wet already."

She slid my panties to the side exposing my pussy. I let out quick gasp realizing that the table of men were seeing my pussy all swollen and exposed. Her hands caressed the insides of my thighs as I sat there frozen in my chair. Her hands felt so soft and warm as she pined, "Honey you are so gorgeous."

Cody had his arm around my shoulder and was slowly playing with my nipple. I felt my body tingle all over when her hand lightly grazed my pussy and a bolt of electricity shot through my body. She looked up and smiled at me before standing up. My dress had risen high on my legs and I heard Cody whisper in my ear, "Mommy you look so hot baby. Everybody is watching you baby. You're making every guy in here real hard baby."

I suppressed a moan as she straddled me and pushed her tits into my face. The only breasts I had ever felt were my own. Hers felt so soft and warm on my face that I felt myself fill with desire. I sat frozen in time as she pulled my head closer to her busom. At one point I instinctively flicked my tongue over one of her budding nipples. I felt so erotic, so slutty, and so lost in the moment with these unknown urges.

The dancer stepped off me and smiled as she turned around. At that moment my eyes quickly scanned the crowd and noticed that most eyes were glued to me. I became more excited knowing once again that strangers were seeing me exposed before them. I looked down and noticed that my dress was still high on my legs, my wet pussy exposed for all to see.

I couldn't believe how much that turned me on. Maybe I am a slut. It was such a wicked feeling. The dancer bent forward and pushed her ass closer to my face. I found my hands instinctively wandering up toward her ass. Her ass was smooth and firm as my hands instinctively caressed each cheek. A soft moan escaped my lips as my hands continued to massage her sweet ass.

I was getting so turned on. I didn't know if it was the woman, Cody playing with my nipple or exposing myself in front of strangers, probably a combination of all three, but I knew that I needed to cum badly. This whole day had been another awakening of feelings and desires that I never knew existed within me. Lost deep in my thoughts I did not noticed that the dancer was now standing in front of me awaiting her tip.

Cody handed me a ten dollar bill and I tentatively slid it inside her g-string. She reached down and gave me a soft gentle kiss before whispering to me, "Honey are you sure you don't want a private dance from me?" I smiled and nodded no. My hands were shaking when I picked up my drink and watched as the dancer moved to another table.

Cody leaned over and gave me a wet passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. As we finally broke off our steamy exchange he smiled and whispered softly into my ear, "Baby that was amazing."

I noticed several men in the room, their eyes still fixated on me, sending sparks racing inside me. I just wanted to get home so I could cum. I turned to Cody and said, "Baby let's go home and have some fun." We quickly settled up our tab and left.

When we got outside Cody called an Uber. As we waited he looked into my eyes and said, "Baby I am so turned on right I need to fuck you now baby."

Just then the Uber pulled up and we slid into the back seat. As we rode in the back of the Uber he reached down and kissed me softly at first then with more intensity. I returned his intensity as I moaned into his mouth, "Cody tonight has been amazing. I love you so much."

He slid his arm around my shoulder and onto my breast as our tongues continued to probe each other's mouth. He whispered into my ear, "Mom I love you so much. You turn me on so much. I'm so glad we have each other baby."

Soon I felt his other hand slowly pushing up my leg. I was in a sexual fog and I opened my legs to allow him room. I was oblivious of the Uber driver as my body was filled with electric sensations. I felt his finger graze my wet panties and I instinctively moaned, "Oh yes baby that feels so good."

I was ready to cum but Cody had other things in mind. He broke our kiss and whispered, "Does my hot little slut want to cum?" I moaned as my hips pushed to feel his touch, "Oh yes Cody. I'm such a slut. Make me cum baby. Please I'm so close."

Still teasing me with his touch he said, "Mommy do you want to cum in front of the Uber driver? He is watching you. Does that turn you on?"

I groaned and grabbed his face and devoured it with my mouth. He was right. I was so turned on. Knowing that I was being watched excited me to no end. The sensations coursing through me were indescribable. It was jolt after jolt of pleasure. I didn't care who saw me. I just wanted to cum on my son's hand. Just as his finger pushed into me the car came to a halt as the driver turned and announced our arrival.

I looked at the driver and saw a big grin on his face. I licked my lips and winked as we got out of the car. I was so on edge not having cummed. I was in a sexual daze as Cody led me into the hotel. We walked through the lobby, and much to my surprise, past the bank of elevators leading to our room. We walked down a long empty hallway until we reached a glass door.

We walked outside to a darken hidden view of the pool grounds. The pool was busy with people enjoying the beautiful views of the Atlantic while enjoying the music blaring through the hotel sound system. We were literally one floor above all the action, albeit somewhat off to the side.

Cody's arms enveloped me as his tongue pushed into my mouth. We made out for several minutes as we enjoyed the relative anonymity of our position. Cody broke our kiss and led me closer to the action. I knew what he was doing and I had to admit while it was exhilarating, it was scary. I said, "Oh Cody I can't do this. It's too risky. What if we get caught?"

"Do what mommy?"

I replied, "Let's go back upstairs to our room so you can shove your cock into me."

He smiled and said, "You weren't thinking it was too risky when you wanted me to make you cum in front of everyone at the dance club? You had no issues showing off your pussy to the guys sitting next to us at the strip club? No mommy I'm going to fuck you right now. Right here."

I felt my juices flow at the thought of getting seen by strangers. I groaned, "Ok but hurry up before I change my mind." He bent me over onto the concrete ledge and hiked my dress up above my hips. He nudged up from behind, spread my legs apart and guided his cock into my pussy until just the head had popped in.

I groaned and pushed back impaling the entire length of his shaft inside my pussy, "Oh god yes. I love your cock baby. I've wanted you inside me all night. Fuck me hard with your cock. I've wanted you to fuck me so hard."

I rocked my ass back and forth onto his cock savoring the delicious feeling of my pussy being filled with his big cock. He reached down, grabbed my ass and repeatedly slammed deep inside me. I looked down at the crowd and caught some glances. My body shivered as I muttered, "Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes Yes Yes. Give me all you got. Fuck me hard. Oh yes that's it. I love your cock. Fuck me. Harder Harder!"

He squeezed my ass and furiously pummeled my pussy over and over. My head thrashed wildly from side to side as I panted, "Make me cum! I'm so close. Make mommy cum! Please don't stop. You feel so fucking hard."

Sensing my orgasm quickly building he increased the pace and intensity of his thrusts. I groaned in pleasure, "Yes that's it baby. Fuck me hard. Oh yes. I'm so close baby. Oh. Oh my god, yes that's it! Aaarrgh!"

My body exploded with another powerful orgasm. My legs thrashed underneath him as he buried his cock into my pussy faster and faster. My body shook and spasmed until I lost all control collapsing onto the ledge. Soon I felt his cock explode gob after gob of his hot cum into my still spasming pussy as our bodies shook and shuddered. He kept shooting his hot sticky cum into me as my pussy convulsed on his cock.

He let his cock soften inside my cum filled pussy. Finally he removed his cock from my battered pussy, turned me around and gave me a long wet kiss and said, "Let's go upstairs to our room."

CODY

We walked back into the hotel hand in hand, in silence, emotionally spent from today's roller coaster of emotions. I took stock in all that had transpired and hoped that mom had come to terms with what we will face together as we move forward.

We walked into our room and I turned to face her. I lovingly cupped her beautiful face and smiled.

She said, "What?"

I leaned in and gently kissed her lips, her chin, her cheeks, her forehead never once releasing my hands. I looked at mom and said, "I love you so much mom. I hope you understand that what we have is pure, loving, and very special. Today was filled with a lot of emotions. Let's make tomorrow, our last day here in paradise, one filled with love, lust, and passion."

Mom moaned and ran her hands up to meet mine that were still caressing her face. She said, "I promise that tomorrow and the day after and the day after will always be filled with the love I have for you as well as the unbridled desire to be in your arms."

She moaned as I slowly ran my hands down her sides until they reached the bottom of her sexy little dress. I kissed her as I slowly started to pull her dress up. Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and passionately returned my kiss. I savored her unbridled lust as my hands cupped her bare ass.

I pulled back, smiled, and said, "I love your ass. Mom your butt is so soft yet firm." She moaned and attacked my mouth as I continued to pull her dress up until I lifted it over head and arms. I stepped back to admire my beautiful mother standing in front of me wearing just a sexy little thong underwear and her heels. I smiled and said, "Mom you are so beautiful.

I said, "Let's go to sleep. I'm exhausted and tomorrow will be a busy day."

Mom took her shoes and underwear off and slid into bed. I undressed and snuggled next to her delicious body. Both of us physically and emotionally spent we fell asleep in each other's arms.