How Mom Became My Hot Little Slut Ch. 06

Story Info
Mom faces her fears!
9.9k words
4.73
38.6k
70

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,325 Followers

Sorry it took so long for this next chapter. I was unsure where to go then Hurricane Ian hit my home and caused so much destruction. Its not my best effort but I dedicate this to all the good souls that lost their lives. Please donate to Hurricane Ian relief! There is so much devastation! I'm fortunate unlike many others. God Bless!

CODY

I was awaken by mom's crying. Confused and still half asleep I snuggled up to her and asked, "Mom why are you crying? Are you ok?"

She turned to face me and said, "Cody, I know that what I'm going to say won't make sense but we can't do this anymore. It's wrong!" Her statement was confusing so I said, "Mom what are you talking about? Can't do what anymore?"

She started to cry uncontrollably as she whimpered, "Cody, we can't do this. It's wrong. I'm your mother. I don't know why I allowed this to happen but nothing good is going to come out of this. You're my son for heaven's sake."

I felt like I'd been punched in the gut. My mind raced as I tried to process what was happening. How could this be? Last night was incredible. I went to sleep lying next to the love of my life and now my whole world has been upended. I found myself terrified at what lies ahead, slowly realizing that mom is serious about her feelings.

I gathered my thoughts and said, "Mom where is this coming from? Yesterday, hell this last week, has been amazing. We professed our love for each other. Not as mother and son but as lovers. What changed? Please help me understand."

Mom buried her face into her hands and sobbed, "There's nothing to understand! This is wrong. Can't you see it Cody? We've been living out a fantasy for the last week and all of a sudden reality hit me square in the face this morning."

I got out of bed as my body was filled with this unwanted energy. I paced the room trying to gather myself before saying, "Reality? What reality mom? The reality that I love you and you love me? That reality? What are you talking about? Where is this coming from?"

Mom looked up at me, her eyes swollen from the tears shed and said, "Honey the reality is that I'm your mother and you are my son. The reality is that I'm 42 years old and you are 20. What happens in 20 years when I'm 62 and you are 40? Are you still going to find me desirable? The reality is you will be leaving for school in two months and I don't want to stop you from meeting someone your age. That's the reality Cody! That's what you deserve! Someone your age that you can start a family with and grow old together."

I took a deep breath. I felt scared. Scared of losing my love over something that in my mind was a nonissue but in her mind was a major source of pain, guilt, and remorse. I needed to help her see through the fog of her misperception. The love we have found is pure and something worth fighting for.

I got on the bed next to mom and pulled her into my arms. Holding her and doing what I could to comfort her I let her release all her emotions. I gently rocked her in my arms, not saying a word but rather choosing to just make her feel safe in the comfort of my arms.

She whimpered, "I'm sorry Cody. Please forgive me."

I kept holding her close and whispered, "Shh. You don't need to apologize to me mom. I'm the one that needs to apologize for falling in love with you. I love you mom."

I continued to hold her in my arms trying to provide her with a sense of comfort as she dealt with her emotions. I realized that we needed to talk about a lot of things but if I was going to help her see the error of her ways I needed her to see me as her lover not her son.

Mom snuggled close to me and whispered, "This is so hard for me Cody. I've fallen in love with you as well but I'm scared that nothing good will come out of our love."

"Mom there is nothing wrong with how we feel." I lifted her head up so that she was looking at me and said, "Mom at first my passion was based on our physical connection but it soon turned to more than that. Mom you are beautiful but I fell in love with you because you are a caring, loving, funny and intelligent woman. I've been looking for someone like you all my life and now that I realized it's you who I want and love I'll be damn if I'm going to let you throw this away. I want to grow old with you."

I leaned down and kissed her. The kiss was electric as I realized that I needed her more than ever. She didn't really respond but I continued to slowly kiss her, moving from her lips to her face to her neck back up to her ear. I whispered, "I love you mom."

Mom whimpered, "Cody this is wrong. I'm your mother." I cupped her face and looked into her beautiful blue eyes I said, "You are my lover. The love of my life! Someone that I want to grow old with. Do you not feel the same? I think you do but you are frightened. Don't be scared! I'll always be here by your side to protect you."

Mom looked at me, unsure as to what to do or say. I leaned in and devoured her mouth, pushing my tongue inside. This time mom responded in kind, her tongue meeting mine as our kiss escalated. I laid back down on the bed pulling her onto me. We kissed and kissed and kissed as our bodies molded into one another.

Mom pulled up and asked, "Do you really want to grow old with me? Will you still find me desirable Cody?"

I smiled and kissed her again before responding, "I don't ever want to be without you by my side. Do you understand? I love you for who you are and how you make me feel. When I'm with you I'm so much more confident. As far as being desirable you should see what I see from my perspective. If you did you would never doubt yourself. I know we have a lot of issues to discuss and address but promise me that you will always be by my side as we move forward."

Her smile said it all. She said, "Make love to me Cody. I love you so much. I want to feel your touch."

TORI

I can't believe how Cody handled my irrational fear to our relationship this morning. I guess I still have a lot to process about our love but I was amazed at how mature, unwavering, and loving Cody was as he addressed my fears. I know we are in love with each other but knowing that he wants me by his side as we move forward did wonders to uplift my mood and concerns. All I wanted now was for him to make love to me.

He gently rolled me onto the bed and snuggled his body into mine as he showered me with soft loving pecks. The softness of his touch felt wonderful as his hand gently stroked my arm while our kisses continued. I know this is what I want but the illicit nature of our relationship caused me to doubt and become erratic in my love for my son.

His kisses moved to my neck and shoulder as his tongue sensually licked all my erotic points. He stopped and looked at me before smiling and whispering, "I love you." My heart raced and I leaned down to meet his lips. Our kiss escalated as I was feeling those familiar wisps coursing through my body.

I wrapped my arms around him drawing him tight onto my lips. The feeling was pure rapture as his fingers found my breast. Slowly he circled my nipple before gently cupping and lifting my breast. I felt my pussy dampen as his touch was soft and seductive. He kept kissing me as my body was beginning to squirm from the gentleness of his touch.

He briefly broke off my mouth and lowered his tongue onto my nipple. Slowly he circled and licked my nipple before gently sucking on it. I moaned as his tongue worked on my nipple. He replaced his lips with his hand on my breast and slowly swirled his tongue in my ear before whispering once again, "I love you so much baby."

I groaned to his touch and words. I turned my head and said, "I love you too Cody! So much." Our lips meeting once again in a long passionate embrace. Where on earth did my doubts crop up from.

Feeling the genuine love my son has for me left no doubt where his mind is at. His hand slowly crept down towards my now very wet and hot pussy. His fingers ran along my outer lips before pinching them into my slit. The sensation was mind tingling. I thirsted for his erotic touch.

Our kisses turned sensual and erotic as I savored the pleasure his fingers were creating inside me. I so much wanted his fingers buried deep in my pussy but he was in no hurry. His approach only served to heighten my desires as I moaned into his mouth, "Oh Cody that feels wonderful. Oh please make me cum baby."

At long last I felt his fingers probing my pussy as his teasing seemed to have come to an end. I moaned, "Oh yes baby feels so good."

My kissing became more forceful as my passion boiled over in anticipation. Finally I felt one then two fingers slide inside me. I bucked my hips as he slowly teased my pussy. His fingers started to slide in and out before finding my g-spot. I groaned loudly, "Oh yes baby. I'm getting so close. It feels so good."

He slowly started to scratch my little rough patch sending little tremors throughout me. His mouth found my ear and licked it sending more chills down my spine. He whispered, "Make love to my fingers mom. Cum on my hand. Your son's hand. Cum for me."

I moaned as I started to rock on his fingers. The sensations were out of this world as I knew I was approaching an orgasm. Soon I felt his thumb pushed down on my clit causing me to lose all self control. I needed to cum as my body was overloaded with passion and desire.

I moaned, "Oh yes just like that. Don't stop baby. Yes. Yes. Oh my god that feels so good. Yes baby. Mommy is going to cum. Don't stop. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes I'm cumming."

My body spasmed uncontrollably as powerful jolts exploded inside me. My legs clamped down on his arm as I tried to withstand the intensity of my orgasm. My mouth rolled off his as my body tensed from the powerful pleasurable energy racing inside me. All I could do was lay there and savor the intensity and length of my orgasm.

Finally as my body went limp I looked up and saw Cody looking at me with a love in his eyes that I had never seen before. I whimpered, "Please make love to me now. I need you inside me Cody."

Cody rolled on top of me and slowly inserted his big fat cock into my pussy. Slowly he started to slide in and out of me. Lovingly and slowly he pushed in and out of me. Our lips met in another heated embrace as he made love to me. I wrapped my arms around him and moaned into his mouth, "Please don't ever leave me Cody. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you."

He pulled off my lips and looked into my eyes as he slowly yet forcefully rocked his cock deep into my pussy. He said, "I'm not ever leaving you. Do you understand? Never. You are mine and I am yours. Together."

I reached up and hungrily attacked his mouth as his words were strong and unwavering. It was what I needed to hear. I wrapped my legs around him and started to meet his thrusts with mine. Soon we were in a wonderful rhythm and I felt his cock start to swell. I moaned, "Oh yes Cody cum inside me. Give me your hot seed. Cum for me baby."

His head dropped onto the side of my head as his pace increased dramatically. I could tell he was going to cum soon so I moaned, "Cum for mommy. Cum baby."

He groaned into my ear, "Oh so good. I'm going to cum mommy. I'm cumming now. Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh my god."

I held onto him tightly as I felt the first spurt shoot deep inside me. His cock was convulsing as he unloaded all his hot sperm into my pussy. My hands caressed his head as he collapsed on top of me. I said, "That was amazing Cody. I love you. I'm sorry about this morning baby."

He smiled and said, "Mom you're amazing. I love you too. Let's go get breakfast. Don't worry about this morning but I think we need to talk some more about our feelings and concerns so that you don't give me another scare."

I smiled and thought he is right. We do need to talk as we are in this together. How on earth did he become so smart and mature regarding relationships.

CODY

Mom went to get ready leaving me to ponder what had just happened this morning. I'm not sure I can again handle the range of emotions I experienced in a short period of time. We definitely needed to talk. Mom has some deep seeded concerns that surfaced briefly but I'm not sure that we fully addressed them in order to prevent another erratic disruption like what occurred this morning.

I need to make sure that mom is confident that my feelings for her are sincere but also recognizes the importance to voice her issues and concerns. I get why mom is feeling the way she is. A lot has happened in a relatively short period of time and we have not addressed any concerns preferring to basically stick our heads in the sand. I think this weekend will be the perfect place to talk and get on the same page so that we can move forward as one.

Mom came out of the bathroom and said, "Okay Cody, it's all yours. Hurry as I'm famished."

I quickly got ready and saw mom wearing a cute pair of shorts with a stretchy white top and the platform sandals she wore yesterday to the pool. It was evident to me that she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples were very pronounced. I asked, "Aren't we going to the pool or beach after breakfast?"

Mom smiled and said, "Yes but I need to buy a new bathing suit. Mine are old and I want something more trendy for this place. I saw that we were a couple of blocks from a little shopping district. Let's walk our breakfast off and see if we can find me a new suit. Ok?"

I nodded yes and we went to get breakfast. As we ate I broach the subject of this morning's volatile start. I said, "Mom we really have to talk about this morning. Both the good and the bad."

She said, "I agree. First I want to apologize again. I woke up with a sense that I was such a bad mother for allowing our relationship to develop from the normal mother son kinship. Then I started to think how much older I was and I began to feel very vulnerable and it scared me."

"Ok so let's start with your first issue, allowing us to develop a relationship outside the normal mother son bond. You understand that you didn't allow me to fall in love with you. Correct?"

Mom nodded yes and I continued, "Yes you are my mother, but we are both two consenting adults. What happened between us was because we both wanted it to happen. No one allowed anyone to grow into this. Can you at least accept the fact that you are not a bad mother. In fact you are a wonderful mother."

Mom said, "Ok I can accept the fact that I'm not a bad mother but don't you think there is something wrong and perverse about this whole situation?"

"Mom I would tend to agree with you if this was only about sex. What we have is pure and authentic. We both care deeply for each other thus we will be true to ourselves. There is nothing perverse about the feelings I have for you. To think that my feelings are perverse ignores the purity and naturalness of my love for you. I suspect the same holds true for you."

Mom replied, "I would agree that my feelings for you are true and very strong. Maybe perverse is the wrong word maybe it should be unconventional in the sense that we are mother and son."

I said, "Let's do this and see if it helps you with your concerns. I know you like when I use the term mommy when we are making love. How about I start calling you Tori every once in awhile so that you can feel like we are two consenting adults."

"Ok but you will still call me mommy too?" I laughed and said, "Of course Tori. But only when we are in private. Let's go see if we can find a sexy suit for Tori. I'm in the mood to show off my girlfriend's hot body." I took her hand and helped her up. She reached up and gave me a quick kiss and smiled saying, "Thanks for trying to understand me. I really appreciate it."

We found this little shop that sold women beachwear. Once inside mom had a hard time deciding which suit she liked and more importantly if it was the proper fit. The sales clerk was young guy named Perry, probably a little older than me, dressed in beach attire. He told us that there were changing rooms in the back if mom wanted to try them on for fit.

As we headed back I grabbed mom and pulled her close to me. I whispered, "Tori did you see that guy checking you out?" I reached up and squeeze her tit and said, "He couldn't take his eyes off these babies. I know you like to show off, let's give him a show."

Mom swatted my hand off her tit and said, "Behave yourself." Mom would not be a good poker player. Her face was flush and her nipples were erect. She was getting a little worked up.

I smiled and said, "Go try the first one and let me see how it looks.

Mom came out wearing the first suit and she looked hot as all heck. The suit was a lavender triangle top with a string bikini bottom with gold trim ends. It's back was what I would call a barely there ultra cheeky bottom. As she stood in front of the mirror I went up behind her and whispered, "Tori you look so hot and sexy." My hands found the string sides to her bottom and pulled them up higher on her hips so that her pussy was more evident. I pushed into her and whispered, "Tori you are so beautiful. I'm getting so hard."

Mom let out soft moan as she felt my hardness. My hands went up to her tits and squeeze them as she moaned again, "Cody not here."

I stood back and saw her rear covered by very little material. I let my hands gently squeeze both cheeks as I turned and yelled, "Hey Zach come check how this suit looks on Tori and tell us what you think?"

He didn't run over but he didn't waste any time either. Mom stood there shocked that I had called Zach over to see her. She had a glazed look on her face not sure what I was up to. I got behind mom and spun her slowly around so that she was facing Zach. I asked, "What do you think? Does Tori look hot or what?"

Zach echoed my thoughts, "Dude you have a gorgeous girlfriend. She rocks that bikini dude."

I walked around mom and said, "I don't know something doesn't seem right." Standing in front of mom to block Zach's view I squeezed both triangle tops together to expose more of her tits.

I casually allowed my thumbs to rub across her nipples before stepping away and asking Zach, "Is the top supposed to be worn this way? I kinda like it."

Zach replied, "It's up to the woman but if you're asking my opinion I would want your girlfriend wearing it like that." I laughed and said, "Ok thanks Zach we will let you know what we decide."

I looked at mom and her breathing had become ragged as she was definitely aroused by showing off to Zach. I said, "Okay Tori go try the other one. I can't wait to see that one." Mom walked back slowly into the changing room while I waited for her to come out with the next suit.

Mom came out walking tentatively as she was clearly not very comfortable with the suit she had put on. I on the other hand was amazed at how totally hot and sexy she looked. It was another string bikini but this one was a black mesh design with a thong bottom the front barely covering her pussy.

She stood in front of me with a shy timid smile. I twirled my finger asking her to turn around and she complied. Oh my god her ass looked amazing. I approached mom and grabbed her hips as I leaned in and whispered, "Tori you look amazing. How do you feel knowing you look so damn sexy?" She let out a soft moan as she closed her eyes and leaned back into me.

I have to admit that mom wasn't the only one getting worked up. She was driving me wild with desire as I let my hands roam up to her breasts. Cupping them gently and feeling their weight through the flimsy mesh fabric I let my tongue swirl in mom's ear as I said, "I'm so hot for you Tori. I'm going to fuck you so hard."

Mom's legs weakened as my fingers actually found her nipples sticking out through the mesh fabric. She moaned, "Oh yes Cody. You have me so worked up. I need you inside me baby. God you make me feel so good." I spun mom around and devoured her mouth. I pushed my cock into her so that she knew how turned on she had gotten me. As I massaged her naked ass I whispered softly, "I love you Tori." Mom responded with a soft moan as I continued to hold her tight into me.

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,325 Followers