How Morlok Got His Groove Back

Story Info
Ugly ancient vampire goes wild over a big tiddy goth girl.
1.6k words
4.27
4.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's: This story has three endings.

-----

A long time ago in a dark castle far, far away...

No, actually, it was just a quaint antique house in New York.

Count Morlok, one of the oldest vampires in the world, resided in that somewhat decent and slightly dusty old mansion in Brooklyn. With his advanced age came great supernatural power. Unfortunately, it also came with an ugly-ass face. It's normal for an ancient vampire to develop bestial features. However, in Morlok's case, his face looked like it can make his mother run screaming. He looked like an albino goblin who hasn't eaten for centuries. He looked like an emaciated man-bat with scrotum-like skin. It is said that all of Morlok's past wives died from seeing his face too much. Seriously, Count Morlok looked like sh-

"Yes I get it, you goddamned asshole! I'm ugly as fuck!" Morlok yelled at the narrator. "Lucifer's balls! I've been so horny for centuries! When am I gonna get some!? I wish I have a big tiddy goth girl right now to fuck the whole night!" Morlok kept on ranting until the door rang. He opened the door and saw the most drop-dead gorgeous woman he ever saw.

She was, in fact, an actual big tiddy goth girl with pale skin, black lipstick, raven-black hair and huge suckable tits. "Hi! I'm Lalette. Did you order Pizza Goth?" She asked while holding a pizza box. Morlok's jaw dropped. "Thank you, Satan." The ancient ugly vampire whispered. He stared at the young woman's tremendous tits for a good few seconds before making a very indecent proposal. "Young woman, I did not order pizza and I'm sure you came to the wrong address but if you let me fuck your brains out the whole night, I will give you a million dollars."

Lalette, a 20 year-old pizza delivery girl who was in dire need of cash, wasted no time. "Sure." She answered and then removed her shoes, socks and then her black t-shirt. The goth girl stripped off her black bra, exposing her glorious globes before the count. Morlok licked his lips and fondled her large alabaster breasts. "Ooooooh young lady... your breasts looked so delicious. Let me taste them." Morlok held up one nipple and sucked it like a newborn baby. Lalette moaned and then moaned again when Morlok sucked on the other nipple. His fangs grazed Lalette's engorged teats but not hard enough to actually wound them.

"Uuuuung... what's your name, mister?" The topless goth girl asked. "Count Morlok Urkeslav." The vampire replied while still sucking her tits. "So you're like royalty or something huh? Cool." The big tiddy goth said between pants.

Count Morlok stopped sucking Lalette's breasts and carried her to his bedroom. He laid her on his bed and removed his clothes. His huge dong sprung up with so much hardness! Lalette gasped at its size. "I want that thing inside me, Count! I want you to fuck me like there's no tomorrow! Ride me like an ugly-ass pale pointy-eared cowboy!" The busty goth girl exclaimed with extreme want in her voice. Morlok grinned. "Not yet, my dear. I want to fuck your massive mammaries first." And so the vampire placed his humongous cock between the goth girl's enormous tits and squeezed them together. Morlok began to pump in and out of Lalette's cleavage. The goth girl's tit-flesh felt wonderful around the vampire's dick. It drove Morlok wild with so much lust. Lalette just stared and breathed heavily as the tip of Morlok's huge dick kept hitting her chin. The titty-fucking has gone on for several minutes until Morlok sprayed his undead load all over Lalette's chest. Lalette grinned, took some of the cum and licked it off her fingers.

Morlok, now absolutely mad with lust, ripped off Lalette's shorts and panties, exposing her wide hips and moist womanhood. Lalette was, at that moment, naked except for the black choker around her neck. He licked Lalette's pussy while she watched in fascination. Morlok, so full of passion for his newest lover, bit Lalette down there but not hard enough to draw blood. Lalette gasped. The ancient vampire plunged his huge salami-sized dick into Lalette's pussy. The big tiddy goth girl screamed with both pain and ecstasy. "Ung! Take this, you big tiddy mortal slut! Ung! Ung! Ung" The vampire started to pump in and out of Lalette's box with inhuman grunts like a wild animal. Lalette scratched Morlok's back in extreme passion.

"Oh God! Yes! Yessssss!!!! Keep fucking me, you hideous huge-dicked stud!!!!!" The goth girl screamed as Morlok thoroughly ravished her. Hours have passed and the vampire kept on fucking the big-breasted goth girl until he finally came. Lalette smiled with satisfaction as she passed out from the hardcore sex.

-----

One hour later.

"I just called my boss at Pizza Goth to quit. Looks like I won't be working there anymore." A still naked Lalette turned to Count Morlok. "Have you wired the money to me?" Morlok looked at her after getting off his desktop computer.

"Yes, my dear. It wasn't easy trying to remember my Paypull password but I finally did it." Lalette checked her Paypull account on her phone. "No way! You really did send me one million dollars! Thank you, Count!" She exclaimed.

"Bah, a million dollars is just mere pennies for me but I hope that amount is enough for you to live on for a long time.

However..." Morlok reached out and caressed one of Lalette's tits. The big tiddy goth girl sighed.

"What if I offer you something more than just riches and sex?"

"Mmmm... what do you have in mind?" Lalette asked as she stroke the count's immensely hard penis.

------

Good Ending

"My count, I need your cock tonight." Whispered Lalette, who was dressed like Morticia Addams. Morlok was dressed like Gomez Addams complete with fake mustache. It was Halloween. They spent hours watching their favorite vintage vampire movies. While holding each other's hands, they enjoyed watching their idols Bela Lugosi, Christopher Lee and Gary Oldman terrorizing mortals on the widescreen TV.

It has been a blissful fifty marital years for Lalette ever since Count Morlok married her and turned her into a creature of the night. On her honeymoon, Count Morlok sucked her blood (through one of her beautiful breasts because of course the count was a breast man) and then gave her some of his blood. As a vampire, Lalette was still smoking hot, young and immortal even after fifty years. Every night, Morlok and Lalette made love to each other and each tryst was very passionate.

Of course, as a vampire, Lalette still needed to feed on human blood. She lured many men and women to their doom by promising them a night of carnal pleasures. It was fun hearing the women scream when Morlok showed up to fuck and feed. Morlok could've gotten more brides but Lalette was more than enough for him. Sure the count was incredibly old and ugly but it was the wealth, his undying love and his humongous cock that made her his forever.

THE END

------

Bad Ending

"Hey old man. Give me cash. I got an orgy in Manhattan to attend." The young vampire Lalette, dressed in a very skimpy dress, demanded some pocket money from Count Morlok. Sure he was rich and had a huge dick but to Lalette, Count Morlok was still old and ugly as fuck in her eyes. In her first fifty years as Morlok's vampire bride, Lalette was dissatisfied and started having affairs with both vampires and mortals.

"Here you go, my dear. Have some fun." Morlok handed her a big wad of cash. He spoke with a sweet tone but deep inside, he absolutely hated her. The love and the lust was gone. He knew about the affairs and he knew that all of Lalette's lovers would be at that orgy. He secretly had his agents plant bombs all over the venue. Enough bombs to kill a lot of vampires. After handing her the money, Lalette kissed Morlok on the cheek and left. That was the last time he saw Lalette.

"Oh well, I hear that there's a new hot delivery girl at Pizza Goth. I guess I'll make an order. No garlic though. Hahahaha!" Morlok muttered to himself as he dialled the number.

THE END

--------

The Milk and Tentacles Ending

"My dear, there's one thing I've always wanted to do and that is to suck milk from a beautiful woman's tits." Morlok told the bigg tiddy goth girl as he licked his lips and stroked his very big cock. Lalette, very naked just like her undead lover, giggled.

"But my count, how is that possible?" Lalette asked. The ancient vampire smiled. "It's simple, my dear. All I have to do is hypnotize and make your body produce milk for me." The vampire stared into Lalette's eyes and hypnotized her. In a matter of minutes, milk began to leak from her teats.

Morlok leaned over and sucked one of Lalette's teats, sucking the milk like a starving infant. Lalette moaned with pleasure as the count drank her breastmilk. After hours of breastfeeding, the vampire suddenly transformed into a mass of tentacles.

"Oh no! I've become a horny tentacled sex monster! What are the odds!?" Morlok yelled as if surprised. Lalette screamed but a tentacle silenced her luscious mouth and more tentacles bound her limbs. Two tentacles with fanged mouths reached out and grabbed her tits. The fanged mouths bit down on her nipples and sucked out the milk hard. Creamy white milk flowed nonstop from Lalette's breasts. As Lalette got milked, a tentacle snaked into her ass and plunged in. At the same time, a different tentacle penetrated the goth girl's pussy. Lalette's eyes opened wide and moaned loudly as her tits got sucked and her holes got fucked. The tentacled abomination known as Count Morlok relentlessly ravished Lalette and fed on her milk the whole night. Despite the unholiness of the disgusting tryst, the big tiddy goth girl loved every second of it.

THE END