All Comments on 'How Much Do You Love Me'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 194 Comments
CreeperclawCreeperclawover 6 years ago
Weird

I usually like a good btb story ending and while this wasn't a true btb story it was very realistic in it's ending. That might be what works against it. It would have been nice to read an epilogue that explained that both spouses went on to live somewhat well after all this. I don't think that they should really stay married but a big part of me wishes that they both live well,

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
HE DID THE RIGHT ACTION

he tried, and then he moved on and away TK U MLJ LV NV

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 6 years ago
Well

That was, not so interesting, the wife had no brain and the husband had difficulty with the language.

This story has been written dozens of times before with minor differences in the plot.

The score reflects the ending and not much else, if he had stayed it would have been "fag cuck shit" and the score would have been much lower.

Will not score this as 3 is to high and 2 is to low.

hansbwlhansbwlover 6 years ago
Whats wrong

with this story, is that this story line has been used many times before and the writer does not present a new twist to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
But is it believable; realistic?

Even though the story is fiction and, as has been pointed out, not at all unusual one. Still, in my opinion, good fiction must be seriously grounded in reality, even if it's a reality that many/most readers may have never experienced. So. The part of the story that I found interesting was asking the question "Could there really be women, an educated woman, no less, who could be so mindless, so disconnected from a spouse that she could so blithely agree, even with great expectations, to going along with such a scheme?" Such a person would have to suspend a lot common sense to not see the disaster ahead. A connecting clue to me was the mother's attitude, which one would suspect was not invented to deal with her son-in-law. Could a "Susan" really exist with such character deficits and escape detection in a courtship? I suppose so, but I can't imagine it. Anything's possible as far as human perfidity is concerned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Long winded and an ending that just fizzled out, why write all that 'counseling' in and end it like that. 1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
The issue with this story...

The issue with this story was the wife character...Even being her mother a stupid woman, that put herself above everyone else, nothing in the story indicates that even in her sexual life she had done what she wanted and her husband always accept it...So the daughter instead of being like her mother decided the better for her would be to become a whore, even if she knew she was going against company rules...Also the story was longer than needed because the 12 sessions of counseling didn't brought new facts to the story...However a good read...3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
B.T.B shit

Should please the sick B.T.B group as the wife got her ass kicked.

Zero stars here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Great ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

You write ok. You bragged about your vocabulary in the intro, but the way you apply it makes the dialogue seem stilted and unrealistic. It never really generated any emotion.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 6 years ago
A middle management guy wants a company employee under him

be a whore to improve his sales and she agrees? She has nothing in writing? The guy either thinks HR will be fine with it, or he hopes he loses his job for piece of ass? He never guessed the husband would be upset and try to ruin his life? The wife's mother totally disrespects her husband she allows it? This site seems to have a lot of wives that feel that their husband will suddenly accept her having affairs or taking up with an old lover. I would think that the husband would have to give some indication to her ahead of time that he was into that shit.

The story sort of fizzled out rather than ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ran out of gas

Cliche filled story that seemed to just run out of gas and end....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"It was right after he asked me if I wanted the job." - So, before even raising the subject with her husband, she gives her boss a blow job?

"I suppose that it is too late to say no, isn't it?" - If she's already made up her mind, why even bother asking?

"Bill loved her enough to let her explore and expand her horizons." - Since when is being a corporate whore "expanding horizons"?

Of course the people weren't attractive! If they were, they wouldn't need corporate whores for sex!

"When they what the problem was" - This is why we use editors, or at least a beta reader. When we read our own work, we see what we expect to see, so you didn't notice that you left out "asked" here!

These stories always have people taking their names off of credit cards. If your name is on the account you're responsible for the balance, you can't avoid that by taking your name off the account.

I hate to find myself on the same side of some of the critics of these stories, but how does a reasonably intelligent woman, which I believe she was, even CONSIDER this, the extra compensation just confirming her position as a whore, and how does a woman who truly loves her husband, which I again believe she did, not only agree to do this, but expects her husband to go along with this?

While Susan consented, there was still implied pressure because Tray was her boss.

Tray's not going to be in any position to give recommendations to anyone, LOL!

"You told me that my husband would be okay with this." - Why would she look to Tray for how okay her husband would be with it? Surely she knows her husband better than Tray does!

"Lisa" became "Jill"!

"They tried to convince me to lie to Bill and keep him in the dark about my new job functions" - I thought that Tray said her husband would be okay with it, so why did he want her to keep him in the dark?

I don't quite buy the problem with not having discussions on their expectations, Bill's, and I believe Susan's, probably weren't anything out of the mainstream that should have needed any discussion.

@Impo_64 - She DIDN'T know it went against company rules! Maybe she SHOULD have, but Tray and Lisa convinced her that this was a legitimate position.

@Anonymous Re: "B.T.B shit" - How is this BTB? He divorced her, that's it. As far as any ass-kicking, that was done by the people that she agreed to be with, not her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Desperately stupid plot

“Honey, I want to be a whore.”

“No.”

“I cannot believe you’re holding back my career!”

looking4itlooking4itover 6 years ago

Well, that was a bit abrupt, wasn’t it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good but...!!!!

Where ís the end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: asonymous-btb shit

As asked, where is the btb shit? You cheat, you risk the marriage and divorce is usually the reward. Do you even understand what you're writing? At least you dropped the "fetish" angle this time. Are you really that stupid, or just pretending to be?

jasonnhjasonnhover 6 years ago

Yes, the woman was treated like dog shit. Maybe because she was dumb as dog shit.

She is painfully stupid and arrogant and it's not hard to see that some of it comes from her mother. She is a seemingly uneducated secretary and she is in competition to get as good a salary as her husband who seems to have a good job and probably some education to go with it. She sees nothing wrong with sleeping her way to a better salary. She also sees nothing wrong with expecting her husband to approve of it.

She gets what she deserves.

At least the counselor wasn't a moron and the husband wasn't a wimp.

The story plods along formulaically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No Continuity

Story started well. The ending was rather abrupt, but many authors have this problem. I was confused by several name changes for characters.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 6 years ago
Perfect

Perfect ending. Cut your losses and run!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story

Only 1 real criticism, the ending felt a bit rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The writer made her into a dumb assed slut

Now we have another story of a dummer than dumb wife. Their may be a few women out their r this dumb. I can't imagine a loving wife falling for her bosses bulshit. Then telling her husband ,who can be that stupid, you have to know This will end badly. Truly a not believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HEY ANNONY

Your wife was that dumb and so was your mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with the other anon... the ending feels rushed.

The final conversation, if you can call it that, seems out of place in this story. Throughout the story, Bill seemed to handle himself fairly well (considering the circumstances) and he does not let his anger get out of control. Then, during the last of the mandated counseling sessions, he blackmails her and walks out of the session early. There are plenty of other times he could have shown rage, but didn't. So ending the story with this feels rushed and out of place.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
well

I have a disappointed view concerning stupidity being a motive for infidelity. i like a mystery, with multiple layers of discovery's leading to the eventual motive. I need a motive to continue reading, one item answered, leading to another question. Regardless of how it ends, it's the trip that holds interest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Like It

Bill was straight forward in dealing with his wife, direct in how he felt and didn't equivocate when taking actions.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Nah....

Not buying it.

Some elements were solid but the premise was liquid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good job

keep it up.

xtchrxtchrover 6 years ago
Strange Story!

First of all, didn't this couple ever talk. She thought he was going to accept her becoming the company whore. Didn't they ever talk about fidelity and what was expected? When she brought it up to hubby, it was already too late...the blowjob to the boss and lesbian experiences with the ex-company whore and the already made plans for the next day. She only changed her mind after they gang used her and treated her like a whore. If there were only a couple guys and they treated her right, would she have changed her mind?

As to BTB, I don't think it was a true BTB. All he did is divorce her and sue the company. I don't see any BTB. Maybe some commenters think that anything short of reconciliation is BTB. I don't see it.

Thank you for an interesting story

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Amazingly strange wife

I really do not believe that this gal ever followed someone's council put, yourself in

the other guys place which is basic to planning out all social interactions,

But there was no going back.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Dumbass ending hubby was a reall asshat. Wife screwed up granted but his final reaction was out of line and disturbing.

MaFreplerMaFreplerover 6 years ago
Disgusting and despicable

This pile contains almost every evil stereotype of women in one place. Worse, it's just a rehash of an old bad story idea. Just awful.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 6 years ago
not btb

And definitely not the usual cheating story. What I was left wondering was if all he wanted from therapy was to see why. And then walk away. Does why even matter? Her parents were the ones truly to blame.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lies

I've been a reader most all my long life. I've read these stories for over a decade. I read one of a type then another. I did study a bit of psychology in college as well as history. I know when a story it's either written by a male or female. This one is written by a female regardless of the first paragraph insists otherwise.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 6 years ago
Good story

Sad to say that I for one would have went for blood on her company and her boss. Disgraced her much more. I do not understand when a mans is shit on like this that he should move out of Dodge if he likes his job....Just move on in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So So.

Tried but true approach to the company whore tale.

But I felt that the ending simply finished instead of providing a strong resolution. There was no further expansion on Susan's reaction or a sense of emotion in the husband's actions. Further we never did find out why Susan thought it acceptable to become a corporate prostitute or see her give a heartfelt apology for the shame, hurt and humiliation heaped on her husband or even for her mother's contempt for him.

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
there's no story here...

Farcical.

I mean, seriously, a job that didn't really exist. "Special Envoy"?! c'mon man, this is straight out of central casting. NObody thinks they can just start fucking multiple partners for $20,000. LOL, unless you're already a sex worker.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 6 years ago
Too much missing

Too many elements missing to this story; it reads like a paperback novel with the last few pages ripped out. Abrupt ending, with virtually no responsibility or justice pursued against those that started this train wreck.

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Talking

This was a depressing effort. A wife so clueless she would do such a thing, and a husband so bad at communicating. Why would he go on dates and play along, then lower the boom and walk out with threats. It is supposed to be a culminating BTB ending, but all I feel is that he’s an asshole and she was a moron. How’d she ever earn her business degree is beyond me. He is a worthless excuse for a husband, and maybe all the extra marriage sessions will help the wife figure out how to upgrade the next time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
missing something

Story was pretty well written but depressing with no up side at the end.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Further Thoughts

@Anonymous Re: "Fell of[f] the cliff" - I don't think the "threats" he made were criminal in nature, he was simply telling her what the consequences would be for not signing.

Re: $20,000 - I'm not up on the going rates, but I would think that even a "decent" whore, let alone an escort, which she supposedly was, would charge several thousands for an abusive gang bang like she went through, so $20K would barely pay for a month, let alone a year!

wonder203wonder203over 6 years ago
Not bad

Well written but there are some things missing. You should have caught that you changed the previous "special envoy" from Lisa to Jill and back to Lisa in one paragraph.

The ending did not make sense. Why the dates? He was pretty clear that he was done but just wanted to understand why. To have him just walk out with nothing else was too abrupt and left it hanging. The other 2 fired but what about the suit against Trey? What about Lisa and her family? It would only have been a paragraph or two to flesh out that and make it more complete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
An odd mix of irrelevant details and glossed over critical issues.

Why was her lack of respect for her marriage vows not discussed? Why was the issue of venereal disease and HIV not discussed? Had Susan had herself checked for disease that could make her sterile, or dead? It was repeatedly emphasized that the gang bang was horrible sex, implying that if the sex had been respectful and fantastic Susan would have no regrets. And page 3 was almost 40% a retelling of what happened on pages 1 and 2. And what was the point of telling their childhood histories in some detail, but almost no details on the incredible revelation that they went on dates while in counseling?

And what did Susan want to do after the dates to cement or reestablish their love and respect and trust? She wanted to give him the same part of herself that she handed out to a roomful of complete strangers who she didn't know and couldn't care less about. Wow, I wonder how special that made her husband feel? Oh, right, at least now he knows he can fuck her ass, like many of her customers already had!

Susan became unqualified to be anyone's wife not because she is immoral or unethical, but because she is brain dead stupid. Which of course begs the question, what did her husband ever see in this stupid slut to begin with? Or is this just another case of a previously good virtuous woman, and a sudden dose of Martian Slut Ray? Her lack of character, or her sudden failure of character, was never addressed, which really weakened the whole story. Good women don't make such incredibly destructive decisions. And any man who married a woman as STUPID as Susan deserves what he gets.

Thanks for the effort. Next story put more substance in the characters, and less in pointless background details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
pretty far out

From the start her request was so off the charts it made the story ridiculous and from there on it was so simple and clinical it became just a simply poor story

Rfm

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
What was odd...

... was in the re-telling to the counselor - neither of them brought up the facts that she cheated before "the night" in question - with both Trey and Lisa. that night was just the culmination of the degradation of her and the destruction of their marriage.

5/5 for the ending - he had already decided the marriage was dead, and just working out the details of the always useless court-ordered counselling

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no emotion

The idea is to get the reader interested enough to care about the characters or elicit a strong reaction or emotion or god forbid actually get aroused. This boilerplate rendering did nothing in any of those directions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In reality he would be held in contempt

I have seen this before. If you don't meet the counselors idea of "active participation" you will get hosed in the final proceedings. Seen it at least 10 times. I would go back and check if you like. Also, he can't send confidential discussions between them and the counselor around to anyone without going to jail. Believe me the courts have NOT SENSE OF HUMOR on that. Serious jail time 5-10 years for each count. One judge I know counted every page as a count. The 500 years got reduced to 5 on appeal. Did not even make the papers either.

EddboyEddboyover 6 years ago
enjoyed the fact

that there was no forced reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
FLAWLESS

BRAVO, Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1 star

He should have been there for her physically and emotionally when she got home; and have started by licking her ass and pussy clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Contempt of Court"

You're not too flawless in your supposition. First off, it depends where you get divorced. Another thing of note, is that marriage counseling sessions are not protected from patient client unless the counselor stipulates they'll protect it. The persons involved, unless a gag order is enforced, are allowed to talk and even record the sessions.

Also your contempt of court declaration is also false. He participated in the sessions. How he chose to end the last session, is just finalizing it. However he did go to all 12 sessions and he explained his position to the counselor. So you're wrong in that regard as well.

Anyway, good over all story. Sucks for the husband, sucks even more for the idiot wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Besides everything that she did they left out she cheated before she even told him . A few times with a woman and blow job for her boss. I would’ve divorced even at the mention of it it let alone even thinking about it of sucking a different dick .

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Loved it.

Good writing, good plot,

realistic and reasonable.

I am surprised at some of

the comments here.

Don't think a wife can be

talked into being a whore?

Some people can be persuaded

to do the most stupid things.

You have doubts?

Then just check who is

the president of the USA!

Some wrote that the story

ending just faded away.

Well, the story ended in

a divorce. The ending of

a relationship.

A great deal of such endings

don't end with a bang.

They fade out.

So nothing wrong with the

story fading out.

I do admit it would have

been fun endig the story

with our hero fucking his ass off.

Maybe the mother in law?

Fun but not realistic.

Some wrote that there's nothing

new in this story.

Who cares?

Where I come from, we have a saying

"A good story never gets old".

I like these same old, same old stories.

Hope to read a lot more of them!

Anyway, I found one thing different

here.

The guy didn't cry like a baby.

I liked that.

There is a saying "cry like a baby"

and also "cry like a woman"

Never heard "cry like a man".

I hope Farmers_Son, that you

don't let the negative comments

affect you to much.

In my meaning they're uncalled for.

I give this story top ratings.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good job, came here for a cuckold story but got plot and realness, was not disappointed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
know a couple who went thru something like this

She said after 15 years she was starving for sex.

He divorced her.

She's going to swing parties. So far no STD's. She's happy.

He hasn't met anyone new and isn't happy but staying with her would have made him miserable. He's healing. Hopefully, he will find a partner who shares his lower sex drive.

---

OTH- I had a girlfriend like this... we split up. After a while we got back together-- we are closer and have hotter sex than ever before. I've been blissfully happy. She might occasionally play around but is careful and has never gotten anything, loves sharing any kind of sex with me, is kind and considerate and she's not smothering. At 40, I found it intolerable and heartbreaking. At 50, it was an incredible blessing. She was unhappy during our time apart. I fill her with a lot of happiness and life energy.

It just takes all kinds. We push hard for the idea of romantic exclusivity at a young age but the truth is that a 1992 study (Hite) found that up to 70% of men AND 70% of women had at least one sexual encounter while in a closed relationship. About 50% of men AND women have one or more sexual relationships (not just one time- multiple times and also emotional closeness) while in closed relationships. And DNA studies are showing that 2% (wealthy) to 10% (poor) of children do not have the "father's" DNA. This includes some highly religious groups. A friend of mine's church was rocked 3 years ago when it turned out the preacher and the church secretary started an affair during bible study.

If you do not want to have an affair- do not be alone with a person of the gender you are attracted to.

Accept that we are serial monogamists who frequently have secret sexual relationships.

ksdominantksdominantover 6 years ago
Best story I've read on here ever!

Anyone that can be bothered to check will notice there's only one favourite story (or very few) in my favourites and this is it! Thank you for an excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Surprised and delighted

It is so refreshing to read something that is real. It is also refreshing that the real world part of the story added to the overall results. It seems in this world of exciting reading, each husband is just so excited and can't see other options so his wife moves on with him just being there, but no reality to the story. Thanks for the delight and a story that is real, what a surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET...

Tray and his whore tell her being a prostitute will help her marriage and her husband will go along. Her husband tells her just the opposite and she believes the pimp?

What bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another stupid woman and a husband with a stick up his ass

I don't know who's dumber? The husband or the wife. But it doesn't matter. I just can't get by her thinking being a company whore is a good idea, or his thinking that he couldn't help her or forgive her. Or stop her. And these people sure don't seem like Born Again Christians. Too many mistakes in this mess.

1 star

DirtyD870DirtyD870about 6 years ago
details

You left out the detailed account of what actually happened to her. I know that would sort of put this in the nonconsent section, and I get what you were going for. Not a bad story. But I come to this site for the details you left out, and it seems a bit odd you'd go into so many details, have her recap exactly what happened with the car and everything even though we all just read that, and then leave out every detail for the juicy part. It's like a literotica story from opposite land. Just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just WOW!!

Excellent story, sexual yet moving. AWESOME job sir!!

Thanks for the great read,

Oldfart4fun

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why are women so stupid?

Because God made woman from a rib. How much brain power does a rib have?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
dull

dull as fuck ...... why write like this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Is the author 13?

Boring is the least problem with the story.

Juvenile plot! No real reason why the wife agree to become sex worker. Do you know the value of $20k? Most crack whores earn more or die trying.

A very sexually experienced woman is shocked that customers paying for her service would abuse her...duh

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
In the history of the world

has a formerly monogamous wife EVER had this conversation with her husband expecting him to let her slut around? Seems to happen all the time on Lit. Maybe I lead a sheltered life.

I can't imagine going through couples counseling after she did that. I think I'd use the Literotica tactic of just dropping the divorce thus taking away the judge's power to force counseling. Combined of course with disappearing from her life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

First off, please don't preface your at best mediocre tale by patronizingly saying that you've got a wonderful vocabulary...and then writing at what can generously be described as a grade 10 level.

Secondly, why bother describing your two protagonists as born agains, since everything you wrote thereafter completely belies that designation (and immediately, as you say that they are the mythical unicorns of born again Christians who are perfectly accepting of everyone else).

As for the plot itself, I'd note that Susan's motivations for her new position are beyond paper thin and nonsensical. And it is laughable to presume that her husband would agree to this. Of course, as always with this recycled plot, the fact the husband doesn't immediately say no is ludicrous.

Oh, and I appreciated the promotion that Susan's gave herself to the counselor. I guess her whoring really did advance her career from the secretary she was on page 1 to the junior executive she claimed to be on page 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Husband does not act like any Christian I know...

Okay, lets be clear. I can not see either of them as born again Christians. I speak from experience, if you are born again, you get a new heart. I am weak and should not be on this site but compared to what I was, I am vastly better and am a work in progress. However, I make it clear, if my wife had come to me and asked this sort of question, I would have made it clear. NO ENGINEER would have left this ambiguous answer hanging. Maybe a lawyer but certainly not an engineer. Also, no Christian wife would have asked this question. But most certainly, no Christian husband would have walked away like this. Forgiveness is not just important, it is THE FAITH! Why do you think the whoring wife is in all of the four gospels" WE ARE THE WHORE WIFE and Jesus is the hansom, loving and forgiving husband. He says "Come Home!" The idea that the husband in the story would not only dump her but cut her from his life, to even threaten blackmail if she tried to seek him, shows he has no relationship with Christ. It takes real strength to forgive a truly repentant person, and to rebuild that relationship. Only a coward does what he did.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Actually

repeated adultery IS a biblically accepted reason for divorce. Forgiveness doesn't mean you bend over and take it again.

Flar1958Flar1958about 6 years ago
@schwanze

What are you doing on Lit? If you have something construcably to say ok but to whine about bad wives dont say a word. And stop reading such storys if you can stand it!

@Farmers son

The last statement of the "husband" in the presence of June is blackmailing and nothing christians shud do. In your story are some holes and the end looks a little rushed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Well

I guess I can never speak again because I have no idea what "construcably" means. I say what I want, I enjoy saying it and fuck you if you don't like it. I pass out accolades when I think they are deserved. Sometimes pass out those accolades AND bitch about the characters. Again, fuck you if you don't like it.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Kudos

though on not being an anon coward.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Page 4 made hubby look like a 2 yr. old having temper tantrum. Ruined the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid ending. Also do your research.

First of all I wish you and every other would-be author would get it through your thick heads that Alienation of Affection is only an actual offense in six states! And then it is usuAlly laughed out of court in those states as well. So it's like saying the fairy godmother waved her magic wand. Total wishful bullshit.

While the moronymous crowd roars, I'm left wondering about the husband's emotional maturity. "Do what you have to do" is not the same as "do this and I'll divorce you". It seems as if deep down he wanted her to prostitute herself, otherwise he wouldn't have taken such a passive approach, like a wimp. And if he loved her as deeply as he claimed, wouldn't he have seen that she'd been punished by being raped and abused? Where was the love when he threatened to destroy her as he walked out for good? She made a terrible mistake but that doesn't excuse his cruelty. Maybe she'll come out of this with a real man!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 6 years ago
Wake up anonny and others that are making him the bad guy

He said those things to get her to accept that it was over. She would have tried to drag out the divorce. There is no way he was going to take her back and she shouldn't expect him to. By saying those harsh words, he put a pin in it and moved on. He did wish her well and gave her good advice. That was more than she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
your intro and brief profile statement

I believe you to be born in 50s.

Raised then limited TV so children read. In grade school once a week had library hour. We were also required tske self-administered reading and comprehension tests. Living just out of small town we visited town library every Sunday...during week I read at least five books beginnin in second grade. Parents enrolled us in book vlub new novel monthly. Age appropriate.

In small northern Montana town attending Catholic school, midway through fifth grade I had taken all reading and comprehension tests for that grade. I, and then a few weeks later a boy and girl classmate joined in selecting 6th grade tests that eere stored there. The three of us respected each other's intelligence and competed for bestgrades on every test. Very pretty blonde girl, DR, was epitome of budding womanhood in early 60s. Neither I, DC nor CC felt threatened by her or were upset to be second to her first in a test. I outshone everyone by far margine in vocabularly. Voracious reading...no TV when wind howledon highline and brothers were not as athletically gifted as I was. So I spent many days and nights reading.

Moved to Butte in 6th grade. Culture shock.

In Shelby school D, C, and I were admired for our intellectual aptitude. Held in highest esteem. 4th grade I was star in school play, 5th grade starting point guard on 7th grade baketball team. We had 1 7th grader and three fifth graders rest were 6th. 14-2 losing both games to Sunburst fully stocked by 7th graders. By end of fifth grade I was most popular kid amongstthose in first five grades. In college two girls who had been in 8th grade somehow recognized me as ''The Littlest Angel'' school play. I was starting 2nd baseman on two-time defending Little League champions. Was on All-Star team that two years running won Lethbridge, Alberta Labor Day Invitational.

Then came Butte-new kid. My scholastic aptitude expanded my vocabulary...suckhole, brownnose, four eyes, etc.

Senior year in high school scored to me an impossible 105th percentile in reading and comp. Grade school had affiliation with national reading club...read 150 books during second semester 7th grade.

For personal reasons construction site incident attended two year technical college. My writing instructor asked upon returning my Final essay if I had used ''big words'' to impress her. I was shocked. Went over essay time and again...my usual vocabulary...guess construction worker

thought to be illiterate.

My two writing textbooks suggested use of some MS WORD ''function'' Determines what school grade should understan your writing. Were explicitly required to not exceed 8th grade reading level.

Remember diagramming sentences....lots of fun but taught essential aspects of English language writing - American English.

I often come to point in discussions with 30 year old renter's friends. I see their eyes haze over, their lack of vocabulary or other differing views and just note ''It is a generation thing''

One of your commenters denigrated you. I took that as a slap in MY face.

Our generation had its college age revolution and decades to ''Change the world''

I have not been impressed by our age is ended. Our generation abandons our parents to the most affordable nursing home. Breathlessly awaiting our inheritance. Out parents' life time earnings are rightfully ours.

Children are raised to insist their parents fund their college educations at the mostly costly institutions.

Their Constitutional Right as is the ownership of 2000 sq ft home.

I enjoy your writing but cannot understand your being called a woman hater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Liked the story, didn't like the ending

Ending seemed like a waste of time. Why take us through the counselling if he wanted to leave anyways? If you wanted to go through that route you should've kept writing instead. Tell us what happens after. That was just a waste at the end there.

Also anon 3/10/18 did you not read the story? You're right about the limited states that allow it (it's actually 7 I believe) it wouldn't get laughed out of court considering the circumstances though. You said it was as if he wanted her to prostitute herself... again if you read the story you would have saw that SHE WAS ALREADY DOING IT! She was already sucking her bosses dick and practicing with Lisa.

If he loved her enough!? She went off on being a whore all by herself. He tried to make her see the reasoning, but she couldn't see it. It was completely her choice. She went there of her own free will and WANTED to have sex with all those people. Be real. You must be a woman. Like Scorpio said he needed to get her to see it was over. Also how was that cruel? You mean to tell me what she did wasn't even more cruel?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Could Have Been 2 Pages Shorter

It was obvious after "The Weekend" and Bill moving out that the marriage was over and,so should the story have been soon after. ~~~~ Aside from the cheating aspect of wifey's actions,you have to wonder about her mental state,to think that her marriage wouldn't suffer if she became the company whore. Stupid or deranged?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Schwanze1 is correct about divorce.

For those of you whining about the husband not being a Christian because he didn't stay with his whoring wife, look at this verse:

"And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.” Matthew 19:9

Note the words, "...except for sexual immorality...", meaning you can divorce for adultery. That verse was quoted by Jesus. Christians ARE allowed to divorce a cheating spouse. Forgiving her of what she did is one thing, reconciliation is something else entirely. Two separate issues. He can forgive her - AND divorce her - and still be a Christian. At least according to Jesus, that is. Maybe you know more about it than He does?

If you don't believe in God, Jesus, or the Bible, then you have nothing to worry about. All you have to do is follow the laws set up by the people. If you DO believe in the Bible, then learn what it says and live by it. Remember two other things about that verse:

1. It doesn't say you have to get divorced. If a man and wife can reconcile after adultery has befouled their marriage, then all the better. All this verse does is give permission to divorce - for adultery only.

2. Why was permission granted in the case of adultery? Think about it. Perhaps God, in His infinite wisdom and mercy, understands that adultery is a horrible thing and there are many who are simply unable to get past that betrayal. Staying with a spouse that cheated on them would be torture for them. Whatever the reason, divorce is allowed for Christians when adultery enters the equation.

Read it for yourself, don't trust anyone else with anything this important.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
who cares about the story

we have heard them all... but the ending was 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond Ridiculous

Both the wife and mother are ridiculous caricatures. Neither one of them is by any stretch a believable human character. There is no way that the wife would be able to read at a third grade level, let alone hold down a job if she's as stupid as portrayed in this story.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Interesting

After reading the dialogue of the husband and wife in their counseling sessions I can understand the wife feeling that she should have it her way as she was spoiled. It’s to bad that they weren’t closer in truly communicating with each other in their relationship earlier on. His none excepting of her sarrow her apology and his forgiveness is hard to except. His pride and stubbornness truly has blinded him. He needed to stop her on that first Saturday morning to let her know the consequences of her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Moronic story, apparently either author is a moron or

he thinks the readers are morons.

The very first any male would do if ever facing such an absurd approach by his wife would be to clearly explain the wife that her behavior would lead to a divorce if not to an outright beating to make her come to her senses if she has any left. The main character is behaving as it is a done thing which is so ridiculous. I did not read any further since it is obvious the story is moronic.

Dude, stop writing since you have no elementary sense to produce a decent story much less skill to do it.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
1st things 1st

If you are going to give your characters a religious aspect, make sure you understand it. Christians have zero tolerance for buggery, end of story, no debates, this couple being born-again (that is Christians who have asserted or re-asserted their Christian faith as adults, rather than it being brainwashed into them as kids) would not have even played in that area, no tongues, no fingers.

To think that a born-again would have even entertained extra marital sex is moronic, but to think that she would use anal sex for the husband as an enticement is even more stupid.

That said, you seem to have a thing about non-communicating husbands. June was right but also totally wrong in her assessment of Bill's problem, he needed to communicate very clearly with Susan on the Friday and on the Saturday. "I will not tolerate this, you have already crossed a line that I do not know what I am going to do about, but know that if you go out on Saturday night, I will leave while you are not here and it will be the end of the marriage." This should have been repeated several times on the Saturday too. Once he had finished moving out he should have also been on the phone to her to let her know, you know, just to throw a spanner in her evening. Again he is a dick with the counselling, building her hopes up with more sessions and several dates, guess it was the manly thing to do to make her feel even more shit, especially after he found out in the 1st session.

I've no sympathy for Susan, the whole "If you loved me, you'd give me this" scenario is stupid. "And if you loved me, you wouldn't even consider using that line".

I've no sympathy for him as he did not make himself clear, knowing full well she had it in her head it would be ok and then effectively running away, twice, the 2nd time with threats of effectively destroying her in the area. Where's Michelle, Bill needs a lesson in masculinity.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

kit hasn't a clue but that's just a comment.

To the author,

As an attempt to help...a story has to be a little bit believable within it's own universe, to be enjoyable. Not a chance this woman would have asked her husband what she did. Nothing after that could draw me in. It's not your writing. That's pretty good as LW writers go. It's your premise.

Keep writing.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Logic/plot flaw.

No kids. At this point married 5 years. He is 35, she is 36.

“I would do this for a few years then concentrate on having your kids.”

She says “several years”, not a couple (2j, so I will take that as more than 2, so at the very minimum 3 years. She will be 39 then. She doesn’t want to be made pregnant by her sex partners, so stops birth control at 39. Add 9 month pregnancy, she will give birth at the minimum age of 40. That’s pretty old for a “planned” birth.

Now, make him 25, and her 26 then no problems.

Still, i give this 5-stars. I read it first over a year ago, and it still pops up as a story I compare other like stories to. Not that some of the other stories aren’t as good, or even superior, but in my mind this set the standard.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Spoiled bitch

She was.nothing more than a spoiled bitch who wanted everything her way. Another woman wanting to be the corporate whore to get to the top. Why do they always say " I did it to help our.marriage" when it goes to hell?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The counseling was making it look like your rape and drug RAAC

Good twist.

fritz51fritz51about 5 years ago
Comments about the counseling:

I really liked the story and am OK with the author's ending, other than Tray getting off without violence but that's probably smart on Bill's part as she was most likely on her way to cheat with some other dick very soon anyway.

In none of the counseling was it brought up that she had already cheated (BJ for boss and fem - fem sex) BEFORE the Friday when she first introduced the subject of her new job, which by the way she had ALREADY accepted. These actions were certainly cause for divorce and the story indicates that Bill had already concluded that his marriage was dead. So why Bill hadn't make his negative feeling about the new job more clear to Susan is more obvious when considering she had already crossed the line. Next Susan should have been taken more to task (by the counselor) for her admitted attitude of looking forward to the upcoming sex fest that Saturday and not allow her to use the description of the events as "rape" as no where was it stated she was screaming No!

I take it that Bill decided to fuck with Susan a little by asking for 12 secessions instead of 10 plus agreeing to "take her out dancing, dinner and movies". All of the dates reported to have gone well, no doubt building up Susan's hope of reconciliation all while Bill knowing that wasn't going to happen. What could they possibly talked about at dinner? How she liked it up the ass & why she was going to allow some other man to take her butt cherry and the offer a used asshole to her husband? BTB !

timrivtimrivabout 5 years ago

She was a stupid gullible idiot for sure, but the infidelity was pyre and simple rape where she was drugged and gangbbanged. Why Trey and Lisa were not charged is not disclosed. Hubby upon hearing the story had no compassion for his dumb wife and like a child who had his favorite toy taken away attacked her at the end of the story and walked aut. No redeeming qualities in him for sure. She on the other hand realized her mistake Told Trey off and was contrite. So I guess in the end she is the only good person in the story albeit a bit naive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
@ timriv

Turn in your man card you cuck. She already cheated before she even approached him about the change she was doing. Then, she compounded the disrespect and total selfish behavior by going through with the evenings events.

To bad it was a terrible experience. But, it wasn't rape. You can't rape a willing whore. So Tray lied about situation to further his own agenda.

There are only three items that the story should have included.

1. He visited with the whore 12+ more times then he should have.

2. Tray would never function as mobile member of society again.

3. Every single company that had people at that evenings events would have been sued and taken to the cleaners, Bill would never have to worry about money again.

As far as the whore goes, hopefully she learned her lesson. But, the marriage was destroyed with no hope of recovering.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well that fell off the cliff

It wasn't a bad story until the end. They were in counseling and all of a sudden, he threatens her, tells her he's moving away and that's it. It's all over. Why? Did you run out of ideas to finish the story? Whatever happened the ending ruined any chance the story had of being even mildly entertaining.

2 stars

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeabout 5 years ago
I get it.

I understand your ending. I guess I wanted either btb or raac. It is a good story I have read it twice over a few months before I gave my rating and a comment. I try to leave comments as constructive as possible and why. I am too fdisorganized in my head to ever write. But I love to read. Keep going Famers-son.

trandall9991trandall9991about 5 years ago
I guess anonymous does not get this story

Real life works like this. If it were me I would have done this same thing. Find out why so you don't find someone who thinks they are as priveledged as the wife thought she was. This is not so far-fetched an ending if you look at real life.

HikingThruHikingThrualmost 5 years ago
selective reading much?

Interesting how the Forgivers glossed over the blowjob, lesbian pre-work, and possible even sex with Tray, which she did not deny. She'd been cheating for a week. Timriv and others focus only on the client party. And even that is not rape: she took the job and went to the party, thinking it would be good for their sex life. She was an idiot, and suffered pretty logical consequences. Five years, no kids? Dump and move on.

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 5 years ago
Bottom line.

The woman was callous. To flip that nonsense your partner's way and expect them to accept it is delusional.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 5 years ago
New to me in a LW story

was the idea that they were so "compatible" and "always on the same page" that they never had to really communicate about values and expectations.

(Had it kinda of happen to me once. Everything seemed perfect until suddenly all the assumptions we made about each other being the same were shown to be wrong.)

Given the many other inconsistencies in the story, the biggest one to me was the rape.

No boss could ever allow a "special envoy" to be gang raped as Troy did Susan, and expect the employee to continue working as before. Lisa/June must have been a (non functional?) psychological disaster with Troy as her pimp. Hell, even a pimp cares about the health of their prostitutes!

And for customers/suppliers being able to demand and receive a gang rape participation slot as a kickback, there must have been a sordid history of "favors" and off the books deals. No company could every have survived with Troy as salesman buying business that way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
And the name of this website is...?

Given that this is a hate filled diatribe about the obvious perils of stupidly waking up one day and deciding to be a whore, I expect we will read about this on some Trump supporter's website...why not? There's already guns and justification for them to go with a story that is nether literature nor erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
to the anon who wrote:

"Given that this is a hate filled diatribe about the obvious perils of stupidly waking up one day and deciding to be a whore, I expect we will read about this on some Trump supporter's website...why not? There's already guns and justification for them to go with a story that is nether literature nor erotica."

pull your holier than thou head out of your stupid, ignorant ass

the only thing I read that was "hate filled" was your rant

and if points of view that you don't agree with are "hate", then you are among the most ignorant and stupid of people

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous