How Much Do You Love Me

Story Info
Wife wants approval to be company whore, hubbie's against it.
11.6k words
4.18
152.6k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,795 Followers

While in fiction you can do anything you like, even commit crimes and get away with them. I like to stay a little closer to reality. Life doesn't always work out like we want to or even plan for.

For my critics. Yes, I am an American. English is my first language and my only language. If you think I am foreign born because of my vocabulary my high school English teachers thank you. The fact that my vocabulary is broader than most college graduates speaks volumes about our current educational system. I am also not a woman writing as a male. I tried to make my stories more palatable for my wife since I love and respect her. Some story endings were for her. This one isn't a RAAC but isn't a BTB either. If it's not to your liking then hunt for other stories. If it isn't interesting enough spend some money on a real author's work. That's why they get paid for writing.

*****

Bill later remembered this all started on a Friday evening. It was March and the weather was warming. The trees were budding and the lawn was greening up after a hard winter. He and his wife, Susan Fleming, were lounging on their couch while watching some romantic thriller on the flat screen.

During their five years of marriage the two had found that they could talk about almost anything. This included politics, religion, current events and luckily sex. They were opposites when it came to politics. Bill thought most of the incumbents were idiots just out to tax him to death while Susan liked their councilman. She had even exclaimed once about how dreamy he looked in his suit when he was running for office. Bill had just shook his head. He thought the asshole looked like the used car salesman that he was.

On religion they actually agreed. They were born-again Christians and had a forgiving attitude towards those who didn't believe as they did.

Sexually they were willing to try almost anything. Over the course of their dating, engagement and then marriage they had explored oral sex with great results. Susan didn't like the taste of sperm but made sure that when Bill shot his load that it was at the back of her throat and immediately swallowed. Afterward she would rinse and swallow from the glass of water that she kept next to the bed.

Bill loved to "dine at the Y" as he so loved to say. From the front or the back he had no qualms about eating pussy. Susan always tasted like a fine wine. She was meant to be savored. He loved to make her lose control when she had an intense orgasm. Sometimes she actually ejaculated into his mouth. She was also willing to kiss her husband right after he made her orgasm so well and was used to her own taste.

Mutual masturbation was also on their list of fun things to do sexually. Bill had commented once that, when he was a teen, getting a finger wet in some girl's pussy was considered just a milestone and not a destination. But, now at a more mature 35 years, he understood that helping a woman get satisfaction in any way was to be lauded and praised. Sometimes a cock wasn't enough to get that satisfaction but a finger combined with a tongue worked almost every time.

He also liked to be on the receiving end of a wonderful hand job. Susan could play his instrument like a fine violin. Before she was done he would be bouncing on the bed hoping for her to finish him. It was torture of a pleasurable kind to be under her control as she would stroke, lick and massaged his cock until he blew apart. When he would masturbate he would only stroke up and down the shaft. When Susan was in control she would occasionally rub over the head of his cock when it was the most sensitive and he would have to cry out with pleasure and almost pull away as it was too intense.

They dabbled in bondage but both drew the line at any kind of water sports or defecation. They did love to sit in the hot tub naked and work each other up either by hand or by jet and sometimes both before Susan would climb on Bill and ride him home to a hot and lathered finish.

Anal was limited to occasional tongue action and light fingering. Neither professed any kind of desire to go any further. They would watch porn and read erotic stories together and Susan never seemed to be threatened or upset about any topic that was chosen.

They made sure that they stayed away from anything that seemed to be dealing with children. It was an absolute there.

Anyhow, Bill later thought about all of their history and tried to reconcile what they had done with each other and if it had any bearing on what then transpired.

Susan had cleared her throat a couple of times before pausing the movie that they were enjoying. The plot had included teasing about open relationships and spouse swapping. In the movie the male was all for exploring other women but the woman was very hesitant if not resistant to the idea.

Susan bit her lip and then broached the subject. "Bill, how much do you love me?"

Bill immediately sat up. Outside of the dreaded "Honey, we have to talk" this was the most landmine filled question he felt could be asked. If he had been 20 years old he might have answered, "I love you so much that I will do anything for you." Instead at 35 years of age he knew to hedge his comments.

"Well, Susan, that depends on a few things. If you need a kidney or a piece of my liver then I am all in. I would do that so you could live a full life. If you are being attacked I would step in front of a gunman to protect you at the possible cost of my own life. If you need my heart, Baby, you already own it. Why do you ask?"

He was already dreading the possible answers since that question usually involved doing something totally against the asked person's moral code.

Susan hemmed and hawed for a few moments before trying the soft sell. "You know that I love you more than anything. If you needed anything I would move heaven and earth to help you. I would do anything for you. That is why I believe you would do the same thing for me."

Bill knew this wasn't for something like a new pair of very expensive shoes or a handbag. This was going to be serious. He indicated that she should continue.

"I have an opportunity to expand my horizons through work. It would entail some travel overnight and even some late nights when I am here in town. My boss, Tray, has put me up for this opportunity. There would be extra compensation in my paycheck and I would probably acquire some new skills."

Bill was suspicious about what those horizons were so he asked. "What are these new horizons, Dear?"

Susan hemmed and hawed again for a few moments. He could see she was trying to explain it in terms that would be ambiguous enough that he might not figure it all out.

"Hmm, Lisa Tennet is our current special envoy for the company. She has been doing that job for a number of years and now wants to cut back and be home more often. Tray thinks that I would be good in that position. It entails going to meet clients and prospective clients and wooing them to our company. It is an important job."

"You are an administrative secretary right now. What specific skills do you have to acquire that will be needed to do this 'wooing' as you put it?"

Susan hemmed and hawed a bit again. "I believe I have most of the skills that are needed. There are just a few skills that Tray said I would need to be a great special envoy."

Bill tilted his head to the side in a gesture that suggested that he was unsure but willing her to go on. She took a big breath and then went on. "Some of the duties would be to play hostess at gatherings. I used to waitress so that won't be hard but Tray said that I would have to be a bartender at times so I will be attending a bartending school to help with that." She stopped and looked at him.

"I'm sorry but being a waitress and a bartender would not necessitate asking me how much I love you. What else?"

"Well, Lisa let me know that I would be also responsible for personal needs of the client. This might be escorting someone to a gala or out to supper, being a personal shopper at times, or even providing entertainment as needed."

"Let me see, escorting a male client to a 'do', buying things, maybe even very personal things, and you can't sing or play an instrument. I suppose the 'entertainment' might be of a sexual nature?" He tried to remain calm as he gave her his interpretation of the job. She could see that he was getting very red in the face though.

She bit her lip and nodded. He continued, "I suppose the skills that you don't have but are needed are anal sex and possibly lesbian sex?"

Slowly she nodded. She could see that she didn't do this right. Maybe she should have waited until bedtime and after giving him a blow job. He might have been more receptive then.

"I see, and where will you get these new skills? I bet Tray said that he would be willing to provide that needed anal skill and Lisa is willing to teach you the ropes of lesbian sex. Am I right?"

Again she slowly nodded. "And what does being a professional consort make these days?"

"I was promised an extra $20,000 a year while I perform, if I perform up to standards it might be more."

"Who sets the standard, Tray?"

"Yes, and Lisa also. We would have to practice some before I could meet any clients."

"You have always refused anal when I suggested it and I have never seen you even be remotely interested in lesbian porn. As a matter of fact, it usually turns you off. Why the change of heart?"

"Well, Tray has been telling me how much he and his wife enjoy anal sex and Lisa has also said that she gets into it and the clients go wild for it. Lisa also has told me how much she enjoys the soft touch of a woman and how exciting it is. I am a little curious."

Bill went another direction in his questions. "So, how much have you and Tray and Lisa practiced so far?"

Susan jerked back. She obviously didn't see that question coming. She paused again and chewed her lip some more. "Lisa and I have kissed a couple of times."

"That's all?"

"Well, I guess that we have felt each other up a few times. It was pleasant."

"Pleasant, only pleasant? Did you like feeling her breasts? Did you pull them out so you could suck her nipples?"

Susan became indignant, "No, what do you think I am, some kind of lesbo?"

Bill pounced. "Yes, if you are going to be paid to be a whore then you had better be a lesbian when it is called for. You have to act like it is the most enjoyable thing you can do."

Susan was incensed and upset. Why was Bill acting like this? First he was obviously upset that she was even contemplating this new job and now he seemed upset that she was so hesitant. What did he want?

"And what have you done for Tray to make him think that you want this job, did you blow him?"

She blushed in embarrassment and nodded. "When did you do that? Today? Yesterday?"

She whispered, "Last Friday in his office. It was right after he asked me if I wanted the job."

"So for almost a week you have been quiet about giving your boss head in his office? What else have you done and when?"

She didn't answer him.

"And when do you meet with the first client? Tomorrow?"

She nodded.

"So why are you asking me for permission to do this? It is obvious that you have decided that at 36 years of age that you have garnered all the skills, well almost, needed to be a professional whore. Are you going to be working out to regain your 25 year old body again or just go with almost middle age female body with the slightly bulging belly?"

She had to admit that she didn't know about whether she needed to work out to tone her body. She was used to her body like she was used to Bill's body. He was a little thick in the middle also.

The question about his permission she did answer. "I thought if you loved me enough you would let me spread my wings a little. You would also be the beneficiary of the new skills that I acquire. I will give you my ass whenever you want and Lisa has told me she would be happy to come here and we could make love together in front of you."

"If you notice my crotch I am not turned on in the least about this whole thing." He paused. "I suppose that it is too late to say no, isn't it?"

She nodded.

"Well you do what you think if right for you. I won't ask you to do what is right for me and our marriage as it is obviously not your priority right now."

Susan started to cry. This was not going the way she had envisioned. She had fervently believed that Bill loved her enough to let her explore and expand her horizons.

Finally she stopped and sniffled a bunch. "Can we just go to bed and sleep on it? I so wanted to make love to you tonight, of all nights, but now I guess that is out of the question."

"Finally you have something right. I am so far from thinking about making love to you that you might as well be my grandmother but with less sense.

As far as sleeping, I am too wound up right now. I suggest that you go ahead and get some rest. I think you will need it tomorrow as you start your new career."

When she looked at his face she knew that further discussion was not possible. She nodded and slowly got up. She acted like an old woman right now. She slowly made her way out of the living room and into the bedroom. She barely pulled off her outer garments before collapsing into bed and crying some more.

Bill looked at the flat screen. Suddenly chick flicks angered him. He punched the button to change to a sports show. He didn't care what he was watching, even women's field hockey would be better than what had been on.

He poured himself a large whiskey and sat down to ponder his immediate future. It didn't look very good. After a bit he pulled out a scratch pad and started to make a list. He was a very organized man and lists helped keep him organized.

Finally he became drunk enough and depressed enough that he slowly got up and went into bed. They had only one bed in the house. The other bedrooms were to be converted as necessary when Susan became pregnant. He supposed that her new job would put paid to that dream too.

He pulled off his jeans and his shirt and laid next to his whore wife. She had finally succumbed to sleep and he took only a few minutes to pass out.

Chapter Two

The next day was Saturday, not one of his normal work days and, until today, not one of Susan's either. He got up and dressed. Susan was still sleeping. She didn't even seem to notice that he was not in bed. He shrugged his shoulders.

First things first, he needed some Tylenol and water. He wasn't used to drinking. As a matter of fact the bottle of whiskey that he had tried to kill last night was over a year old and had been over half full. It wasn't now. He chuckled at that. Would he become a drunk now? He shrugged his shoulders at his own mental question.

He ate some cereal and then found his list. He squinted as he tried to read the last few items before discarding them out of hand. Getting out a gun and shooting her would not be in his best interest. Some of the other ideas had some merit and would bear exploring.

The first thing on his list was finding a new place to live. He had no intention of being in this house when the whore came home from her first tryst. He called a property manager that he knew. This manager happened to be an old friend and ready to help his buddy. He had a couple of listings that would do in the short run. Bill went out and met with him and picked the second one as his temporary domicile.

His friend knew of a moving company that could be at the house right after Susan left and would have his stuff packed in no time at all. He could be fully moved by that night. Bill nodded and thanked his friend before going back to his house. It wasn't a home anymore.

Susan was up and had taken a shower. She inquired about where he had been so Bill showed her the doughnuts that he had picked up for breakfast. Susan thanked him and started to chomp one immediately.

After she ate she asked about his feelings towards her new job. He shrugged his shoulders and just replied that if it was something she wanted then he couldn't stand in her way. She jumped up and hugged him. Later she realized that he never hugged her back.

She told him that she was running late so she had to dress quickly and went to do so. He turned on the flat screen and tried to get into a game on the tube but wasn't very successful. When she came out looking very, very good and tasty he made it look like he was too intent on the game to give her more than a perfunctory wave as she hurried out. She told him she loved him and he just grunted in response.

As soon as her car cleared the garage he was up and moving. He called the movers and then started to gather everything he could think of to take. He pulled various pieces of furniture to the center of the room and stacked them. He then grabbed his suitcase and some totes to fill with his clothes. While doing so he attacked the new bottle of whiskey that he had purchased while he was out. A sip there, move stuff over here, and then a sip again. Soon the level of the whiskey was going down but he didn't feel at all drunk.

The movers arrived and, like a whirlwind, his stuff was packed out of the house and into the truck. His tools were also moved out. His guns, which he pointedly did not touch in case of an "accident", were also packed away safely and soon he looked around and saw just a familiar house, no longer his. It was like a stranger's house now.

He looked at his list again. He had actually put down that he was going to leave a note explaining why and what he was doing. He decided against it. He did pull out his phone and blocked Susan's number.

He then called a cab and left for a furniture store to get some needed furniture including a bed. He knew he was too drunk to drive so he was leaving his car. He could retrieve his Monday if necessary.

After finding a simple bed and mattress and a couple of other things he had them delivered to his new residence. When he got there he proceeded to drink again while putting things away. He ruminated that drinking alcohol can actually help with the drudgery at times. He felt like it was a major life discovery so he toasted himself and had another drink.

Finally he felt he was done and collapsed into his easy chair and promptly fell asleep. Or did he pass out? All he knew later was that he had a serious crick in his neck when he woke and his back was sore from his position. He staggered off to deflate his bladder and then fall into his new bed.

Chapter Three

The next morning he woke or regained consciousness. He took more Tylenol and drank water to help his headache and decided to not drink anymore. Drinking alcohol was fun but the hangover was hell. He needed to get back to his occasional mixed drink and leave it at that. He spent the day trying to figure out where he put everything while he was drunk. It was a long game of hide and seek.

That same morning Susan was waking. She was sore and very fuzzy headed. Her jaw ached from the multiple cocks that had been thrust into her mouth. Tray had said that there would only be a couple of clients at this first meeting but instead there had been almost a dozen people there including Tray Munson, her boss, who had demanded a piece of her also. Most of the men had been over fifty and overweight, not what she had envisioned for lovers. The women that she was supposed to satisfy were also older and not very attractive.

Her pussy and ass were also sore. Her new lovers had not taken much time to prepare her for their assault. She was bruised and her rectum had actually bled for a while. And the women were almost worse. It was like they wanted to destroy her looks. They jammed her face into their twats and ground their nasty sex into her mouth and nose. They had also rammed their fingers into her pussy and ass like cocks. It was almost worse than the men.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,795 Followers