How Much Do You Love Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had swallowed very nasty tasting sperm, making her Bill's sperm almost like candy in comparison. She didn't even want to think about the twat fluid from the women. To a person they were nasty horrible stinky fluids that she could still smell this morning. How had Lisa put up with this for so long?

She rolled over and opened a bleary eye. Her head hurt but she had not drunk that much wine that she should be hung over. Could she have been drugged with something like Ecstasy? She remembered feeling very affectionate towards all of them at first.

She was still in the hotel room and was alone. She was also on the floor, naked and cold. She slowly sat up. There was a knocking on the door. That must have been the noise that woke her. She was still trying to get up when the door opened and the housekeeper came in. Susan was mortified to be caught nude with dried sperm all over her body along with the bruises and bite marks on her breasts and neck.

The housekeeper jabbered something at her in Spanish. Susan couldn't speak or understand a word in Spanish but took it to be a rebuke and that she needed to get out as it was obviously after check-out time.

Susan looked around and found her coat. The rest of the clothes that she had worn to her new job appeared to be worse for wear. She could barely remember the combined crowd ripping them off her last night. She struggled into the coat and found her clutch purse and headed for her car.

She gingerly climbed into her car. Her butt hurt more now than when she woke up. She now wondered if she had permanent damage to that one part of her body that she had never given to her Bill. She had hoped that with her new experience that it would enhance their lovemaking but she had her doubts now.

When she arrived home she was glad to see that his car was there but when she went inside there was something wrong. In her befuddled state it took a few minutes before she realized that his favorite chair was missing. He kept his favorite mug for coffee on the back of the counter next to the sink and it was missing. She checked the dishwasher but it wasn't there. She moved through the small house. An end table was gone and so were his shaving things. His gun case was also missing, just leaving a heavy mark in the carpet. She went out to the garage and his tools were missing. The lawn mower was still there along with the garden tools.

With shaking fingers she pulled up his phone number and dialed. After a few rings it went to voice mail and she left a message asking where he was.

She went back into the house and into the bedroom. She checked the closet, and as she suspected, his area was empty. He was gone. She couldn't figure out why for a bit. The fuzziness of her head kept her from thinking clearly. Finally it sank in that he didn't give his permission for her to explore this new job, he had just let her assume so.

She took a long hot shower and then went to bed. She was too exhausted to do anything else.

She woke late in the evening when her bladder forced her up. The house seemed cold and lifeless. Just the other day the house had seemed so warm and inviting but no more. Susan heated a can of soup and forced herself to eat even though she had no appetite.

She checked her phone. There was nothing from Bill. She called her folks but they hadn't heard from him and made some snide comments about how untrustworthy he was to have left without letting her know what was going on. She had a headache that was pounding so hard that she almost couldn't hear them. Thankfully she was used to their comments and let them slide. If her head hadn't been hurting so badly she may have told them the truth and that she was the problem, not her husband.

She then decided to call Bill's parents. They hadn't heard anything from him either. When they what the problem was she became evasive and stammered that she was just looking for him. If anything she felt worse after getting off the phone with them.

She went back to bed.

Chapter Four

The next morning he called in sick. He never missed work so his boss was concerned but gave Bill some space to get well. The next thing on his list was to visit the bank and take out half of the savings and cash in a cashier's check. He also visited the vault and removed his stuff from the savings deposit box but left his wedding ring. He then left his key with the bank manager and headed down to another large reputable bank and started a new checking and savings account. After depositing most of the money there he then called his HR department and made arrangements to direct deposit his paycheck in the new account.

He then called all of the credit card companies and arranged to have his name removed from all of the joint cards. He paid off a few balances and paid down a few more to get the whole job completed.

After visiting with a good divorce lawyer the papers were drawn up citing irreconcilable differences and he arranged to have them delivered to Susan at home. He thought about having her served at work but decided that Tray would be expecting that so why give him the pleasure of helping Susan this first day. At home Susan wouldn't have anyone to commiserate with her either.

His list said to call his parents so he did so. He just let them know that he had moved out because of some problems. He didn't go into specifics right then. He wanted to call Susan's parents but they had never really liked him anyway and they would then immediately call Susan so he decided to not go there.

She called in sick also. Tray told her that she had performed admirably and was looking forward to the next client meeting. She didn't say no right now but was not intending to do it again.

Her mouth and pussy were better but her anus was still sore. She used some hemorrhoid cream for temporary relief and carefully wiped every time she used the bathroom. She was still wondering if Bill was going to call or come home so she showered and dressed nicely. Even if she didn't feel well she wanted to put on a good game face if he showed up. She was already prepared to beg his forgiveness a soon as she saw him.

Susan figured she would be able to hear the garage door if he snuck home to retrieve his car so she wasn't too worried about that. Her stomach was still a little queasy from the events of the weekend so she just prepared a can of soup again. Besides, soft food would probably be better on her poor rectum than something solid.

She then sat in the most comfortable chair left in the living room, the couch, and waited. Bill had to come by soon, she just knew it.

When the doorbell rang at 4:00 pm she jumped up and ran to the front door without thinking that Bill would not ring his own doorbell. She threw the door opened and started to exclaim, "Darling, I have been so worried. . ." It wasn't her husband at the door.

Instead it was a middle aged man in a very rumpled suit. "Are you Susan Fleming?" was all he asked.

Confused she nodded. He thrust a manila envelope into her hand and stepped back to snap a picture with his phone. "You have been served. Have a nice day." He backed down off the porch as he watched for a reaction. It was obvious that some people are not happy when they are served with any kind of court papers. He then turned and walked quickly to his car and was backing out of the drive before Susan could even begin to come up with a question.

She slowly went back into the house and put the envelope on the dining room table and then collapsed onto a chair. Her sore ass screamed at the contact with the wood chair but she ignored the pain. With shaking hands and tears already coming down her face she opened the seal and withdrew the papers. When she saw the heading including the word "Petition" she knew that she had made a mortal mistake concerning her relationship with Bill.

She crumpled the papers in her hand as she leaned forward and put her head down on the table and wept for the death of her marriage and the hurt she had inflicted on the one man she swore to love, honor and cherish five years before in front of God, a minister, and their families and friends.

When she stopped crying and raised her head she realized that it was twilight and it was a perfect time of day for how she felt right now. She needed someone to talk to and right off hand couldn't think of anyone except her mother. Susan pulled out her phone and dialed the familiar number. "Mom, Bill has filed for divorce and I don't know what to do."

Of course, Susan's mother, Denise Winters immediately wanted to know what that bastard son-in-law of hers did to her darling daughter. Susan knew she had to head this one off at the pass, so to speak. "Mom, it's not Bill's fault. I did something terrible to him Friday night and compounded it on Saturday. When I got home on Sunday he had moved out. I can't get a hold of him to explain how stupid I was."

She then had to tell the whole story as her mother was not convinced that Bill was not at fault here.

"Mother! Stop blaming Bill for this. I finally told him Friday night that I had a new job at work. I was promoted to Special Envoy and it entails some traveling and late nights. Bill was hesitant to be happy about it and then I had to fully explain the job functions."

She stopped. How do you tell your own mother that you had agreed to be the company whore?

Denise was still pissed at Bill. "Why should that make him move out? Was his little manhood in jeopardy of being damaged by your success? Are you now making more money that him? Is his little feelings hurt?"

"Stop it, Mom. It is not Bill's fault. My new job is to make our clients, both old and new, happy by having sex with them, both men and women. I thought that Bill's love for me would allow me to do this. It was a disaster Saturday night. I was fucked and made to perform for a bunch of people and treated like dog shit. A paid prostitute may have been treated nicer. When I woke up yesterday morning I was lying on the motel floor, naked and cold. The bastards and bitches wouldn't even throw a blanket on me as they left. I cannot feel more ashamed than I do right now."

Denise was shocked at what her daughter was telling her. She couldn't let the thought that Bill might have been the cause of the whole fiasco go though. "Was your piss poor husband so bad in bed that you felt you needed to go out and find good sex somewhere else? I bet his needle dick can't satisfy anyone other than him. Ha!"

Susan defended her innocent husband. "No, Mom, quite the opposite. Bill and I have such a good sex life that I figured that anything I did would only make it better, not worse. I thought that telling him how each man or woman made love to me would make for great bedtime stories and get him excited to make love.

It was hell, Mom. I was forced to suck all their cocks and then they just slammed their cocks into my vagina and they hurt me. Bill and I have never had anal sex. Well, now I can tell you that one of us still hasn't. My poor bottom is so sore I am afraid to go and poop. It was disgusting and demeaning, not the romantic interlude that I thought it would be.

As far as money goes It would have paid better but not as much as Bill brings home. And, face it Mother, it was sex for money pure and simple. Bill never agreed to it and didn't forbid me because I had already made my mind up to do this. I shit on Bill and our marriage and now it looks like it is over."

She paused for a few moments. Thankfully her mother had enough intelligence to not say anything. Finally she continued. "Mom, his car is still here so I know that he will come and get it. Why it is still here I don't know but I know he needs it. I can't leave and risk missing him so could you please come over?"

Denise was always going to blame Bill for this mess but she was shocked that her daughter had decided to do this misdeed no matter what the provocation by Bill that she perceived him to have done. She had never raised her daughter to do such atrocious things so it had to be something Bill did to drive her to do this. Of course she would go to Susan. She hung up the phone, texted her husband what was happening and headed over to the Fleming house.

At the same time Bill's attorney was contacting him about some relevant news. He had contacted Susan's workplace human resources department and discussed with the head of the department about the Special Envoy position. He had found out that the position didn't exist and was a direct violation of the company's policies about moral turpitude. The HR manager was going to call the CEO and advise the board of directors about what Mr. Tanning was doing. Bill's attorney was advising Bill to file suit against the company and Tate Munson specifically for alienation of affection. Mr. Munson needed to feel some pain for what Bill and Susan were going through.

Bill told him to proceed. He really didn't want any money from this debacle. He felt it would all be tainted and might make him feel like a prostitute but it could be given to a battered spouse shelter if necessary, maybe even a half-way house for recovering prostitutes. Actually that made some sense to him.

Now, what to do about his car. It was late in the day so Susan was probably home so he couldn't go home now. He sat and thought about it. Finally it came to him, it was a leased automobile and only had a few months to go on the lease. He had been considering buying out the contract as he liked that particular model of car. A quick phone call and it was arranged that the company would pick up the current lease model and deliver him a new model by the morning. A few minutes later a representative from the dealership was at his door to collect the key and alarm fob.

Susan and Denise were sitting on the couch when the doorbell rang. Susan had been crying again while trying to convince her mother that Bill was the wronged person in this whole mess and that she was solely responsible for how it was turning out. Denise told her to just sit and drink some hot cocoa while she went to the door.

Denise actually hoped it was Bill at the door. She was going to chew him a new ass hole if it was him. When she opened the door she was surprised to see a stranger. It took her a moment to change gears and stammer out, "What can I do for you, young man?"

"I need to have access to the garage to remove Bill Flemings' leased car. I have his key but not the door opener. Can you help me out?"

Denise called Susan to the door. This was totally unexpected but since the whole day was a wild and different experience for the two women maybe it should have been expected. When Susan got to the door the young man explained again what his mission was. Susan grilled him for a few minutes before realizing the young man was just a pawn in this game so she went and opened the garage door for him. He thanked her, waved at his compatriot who was waiting at the curb and backed the car out and was soon out of sight.

Susan now realized that Bill had thought of almost everything. He had gotten his car without having to come home. He had moved out on the spur of the moment and had not even left a note. She wondered if he had taken any money so she went to her laptop and checked the bank account. Most of the cash in the checking account was there but half of the savings were gone. She would have to check the savings deposit box since they kept their CD paperwork there but she felt that half would be gone.

She went to the divorce papers and checked on the splitting of the assets. There it was, a 50/50 split. The house would have to be sold or Susan would have to buy out his share. Bill agreed to put money into the checking account each month to make half the mortgage payment until the house was sold.

She now had to hope that Tray wouldn't fire her when she told him where he could stick his Special Envoy job as she had to keep making money or she would be homeless in six months.

Finally she decided to go with her mother and stay in her old family home for a few days where she would have someone to make her feel better. The house she shared with Bill was too cold and too lonely.

Chapter Five

Susan had a hard few days at work. When she arrived on Tuesday she was met at the door with a representative of the human resources department and then went off for an interview. By the time she was done there she was shaking. She should have known that officially the company would not condone such behavior. The HR representative informed Susan that the fallout of the investigation might cost her if she didn't fully cooperate.

Susan had left nothing out in her description of all that had happened. The HR rep was surprised to find that this had been going on for years with Lisa and Tray. A phone call was immediately placed to get Lisa into another interview room.

Susan went back to her desk and tried to think of what she should do next. Should she resign? Where would she go? She doubted that she would get any kind of recommendation from Tray or even HR. And right now she felt the only job she was qualified for was street hooker. She didn't even feel qualified to be an escort. Besides, who would want a 36 year old housewife on their arm in a public setting. She put her head down and cried for a while.

Her co-workers all came over to try and find out what was wrong. After all, she had worked there for many years and was friendly with a lot of them. Tray was finally summoned and he took her to his office and tried to make heads or tails of what was happening.

Susan finally dried her face and blew her nose. She looked up at the man she once respected. She now saw him as an asshole who used anyone he could to get ahead. "You lied to me you asshat. You told me that these get togethers would be good sex, not gang rapes. You told me that I would be a respected member of the team, not a slut to be treated like shit. I suppose you even lied about the increased pay. You told me that my husband would be okay with this. I am now getting divorced, my job and my future is in jeopardy, and you are being investigated."

Tray was shocked at her revelation. Yes, he hadn't seen Lisa for the last hour but that was not unusual. When had everything changed? Yesterday the participants of the weekend's activities had placed large orders with him. They were anxious to fuck Susan again and he was already planning when to put her services to the test again. One of the men was hoping to do some bondage and a little pain. The others were anxious to watch.

Susan stood. "Oh, by the way, in case it isn't obvious, I am no longer your Special Slut Envoy. If there is any retaliation by you I will find my husband, get one of his guns and come back in here and shoot your balls off. I was stupid to listen to you and your pet slut, Lisa, but, By God, I won't be any more. I hope you rot in hell."

She slammed the door on her way out. She gathered her things quickly and left the building. She was sure that she had already been fired so there was no need to try and salvage anything from this place, at least not today. She went to her parents' house and told her parents what had happened. For some reason Denise was incensed with her son-in-law again. Nothing Susan could say would dissuade her from her belief that Bill was the source of all of the trouble Susan was in.

On Wednesday she called the HR department and asked about her status as an employee. She was told to take the rest of the week off with pay and to report on Monday to a new department with a different head. She was also told to keep her phone handy if any questions came up.

Chapter Six

From that point on the divorce was fairly straightforward. Susan contacted a lawyer and filed her countersuit. A hearing was set for that Friday. She requested counseling and the judge granted it. Bill and his attorney shrugged their collective shoulders and asked for a few conditions. The judge asked for them. "Your honor, you have set the number of sessions at 10 but we would like it to be 12. We would also request that the payment for the sessions be by the wife, Susan Fleming, since this is her request. We would also like to opportunity to interview each prospective counselor as my client wishes to have an impartial mediator and not one with an agenda."