All Comments on 'How Much Do You Think I Would Bring Ch. 02'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This really is ridiculous!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Damn

I don't know. The letter could be fake, the picture photo-shopped. We'll have to see what happens when she returns home. If she returns home. I'll continue reading...

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 9 years ago
yet another in the line

of blah, blah, blah cuckold writers.....

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

"Would Eileen run away if I were a soldier stationed for a year or more on the other side of the globe?"

Did you seriously just compare those two situations as being equitable? Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Think of him often what a motherfucking laugh. And, of course, you have him believing its true. I am going to try to look up a word more appropriate than nonsense...but it will do for now.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinover 9 years ago
Light at the end of the tunnel...it's a train.

Seriously... He has a "nagging fear which had clung to the back of (his) mind from day one (which) was the thought that Eileen would be overwhelmed with the luxuries and comforts of life as a millionaire's play thing that she would abandon (him) for this good life."

She already did that, and she's earning millions more for herself on her back right now providing her the financial independence to dump hubby and live the life she truly wants.

He doesn't have a wife he has an uncaring whore. How dare you compare a soldiers service or the struggle of a couple working together to survive the burdens of cancer (first hand knowledge here) with her greedily forcing her husband into this situation where he is required to suffer alone, lie to friends and family on his own, take care of the day to day world abandoned by his greedy wife, to feed himself lonely meal after lonely meal, when he is sick he has to heal and care for himself with no help, no love, no trust, no hope. And yet she lives in a world of sexual bliss getting to live life to more than its fullest, away from all of these worries. If she gets sick her master will care for her. She never has a lonely dinner. And what about the child she now bears for her master or the one she had and left with him should she return? Nothing in the contract expressly denied it so those are very real possibilities within the realm of this story. And you think that is the same as caring couple suffering through cancer together?

And if or when she returns what's to stop her from doing it again. Nothing. Ask a woman while she is in labor if she wants to have another child immediately - she'll say no. Ask her again in a few years and the answer changes. The stripes on this tiger of an ex-wife will not change.

The upside is he got paid 3-6 million to learn that simple lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuation of trash.

Can't understand what motivates these type of authors to write and post such trash. Perhaps a very serious psychological and emotional problem.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
moving along nicely

but this installment too short.

user110user110over 9 years ago
i would be the guy with the hard on

stroking his check. right before i put it in an offshore account. charlie sheen paid $20k-30k a month per porn star he rented. i could go for that. i'd have to return wife's email with a pic of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WOW!!

Well, I do think that this story does have some potential. It could be incitefull. And so far has stirred up a lot of comments. So, it must be doing what you were hoping for. As far as what will happen, Well, you have the pen. I as the reader can look ahead and see the sad ending that's bound to come. No one can stay the same, think the same, or feel the same after going through the next year as this couple will be. The money alone will have changed the husband. The sexual slavery will change the wife. Theres no way they could ever have a relationship again. Let alone a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
DA WHORE an da pimp

Unbelievable story of a whore and the pathetic husband.Please don't submit too many of like stories.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Nice

This story can go so many different ways. I honestly can't predict how this will end I like stories like that. It fills me with a sense of trepidation and keeps me waiting for the next installment. I hope this continues. Good job.

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
He should forward the divorce petition through the agency to her

There is no possibility in my opnion that this would go as he might hope against all odds. They will not overcome this, if the story stays at least a little close to reality.

Even if she gets home willing to be and stay his faithful wife, it will never be a healthy relationship. She could never share her expierences with him (if he is not a total pervert, he seems not to be - it was her who wanted this and forced him to OK it). And she will always dream of her year full of gangbangs and big dicks, never really content in a monogamous relationship with hubby. She will be damaged, emotionally and probably also concerning her abilty to feel sex in a normal loving way.

He on the other hand would not be able to deal with her secret memories and the uncertainty if he satisfies her needs at all. There are no words or actions that could heal a year apart under this circumstances. Her next similar adventure is already at the horizon.

He should take his pimp money and leave her before she could charme him into the nightmare of a continuation of their mariage after her slave-year.

But I fear the author has other plans....

Looking forward to the next part.

JounarJounarover 9 years ago
complete farce

LostnFoundBin and looking4it summed this story up perfectly

The husband's lack of any sort of backbone kills this story. Nobody would want a woman who is not only gone for a year but is the definition of a whore. No matter how much you think you love someone, when they force you into a situation like this, it just proves beyond a shadow of a doubt they neither love nor respect you. Hubby is sitting on millions yest not once considers female company of any kind but instead pins away waiting on a piece of filth to return? Utter bullshit.

Comparing a worthless individual like the whore in this tale, to someone dealing with an serious illness or a person serving there country is disgusting.

Benedict12Benedict12over 9 years ago
Narative Necessity

In all fairness to the author most of his stories would not work if the husband involved had any real backbone. At least George is a little stronger than the disgusting wimp in Boss from Hell- a similar Wifetheif tale. He is confronted with a wife he loves who tells him that she will allow herself to be sold whether he agrees or not. That in my opinion still does not excuse his behavior. A man with a sense of integrity would have answered that she could choose to be a prostitute but she could not choose to make him a pimp. If he had informed her that he would immediately seek a divorce that would have tested her love for him and might have dissuaded her. Instead he let her go, took the money, and patronized a whorehouse . He wears her rings around his neck so I suppose that makes it all right. Wifetheif writes interesting stories but I have yet to encounter a male character that is in anyway sympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

for comparing this situation to a soldier serving in a combat zone...

for the husband having no balls or backbone whatsoever...

for thinking that your a good writer...

for wasting everyones time on this tripe...

for failing to realise that your a moron...

btw that is 1* total...

not a cumulative of 5 you bloody nonce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Horrible comparisons

"Would Eileen run away if I were a soldier stationed for a year or more on the other side of the globe? Of course not! If she were sick with cancer and could not provide me with sex or much in the way of companionship and her convalescence lasted for a year or more would I run and hide from my duty as a husband? Hell no!"

<P>

She's not a soldier, she doesn't have cancer, she took a shit load of money for sex. She's a whore.

<P>

This is another of those stories where the husband worries that she'll leave him, but the idea that he'll leave her is not a concept. The idea that she'll come back and everything will be as it was -- which is the gist of his thoughts -- is absurd.

<P>

The only reason to come back to this story is to see how big a train wreck it's going to become. It is to see badly things get when she returns or how much you force a bullshit reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total crap

Wow, how original, a blonde wife is going to get fucked by four black men...oh wait, the writer forgot to mention they have 14" cocks. Total crap.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Like I might think

the feeling of loss is of your own doing. I don't think the bunny ranch is going to pacify, only amplify the loss. If I were the new owner a better game to play would be to persuade her to stay, if evan for a short time longer and invite the husband fof a short stay. Oh the picture idea was classic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a total nightmare

Even for fiction this was too far out there. And the writing didn't help. He just walks into the bank and deposits the huge check? Knock knock - here comes the IRS. He's not going to fritter Ellen's money away and he spends a bunch in a whore house? He shoots holes in the porn DVD but jerks off to her in handcuffs? And he enjoyed the picture of her naked in a slave collar and believed she wrote any part of the e-mail? This guy is past delusional. She didn't still love him. Who would or could love a man that sold her into slavery? She won't be returning to him for long. Just long enough to get HER money and dump his ass. She did the work. She suffered the pain. Why would she come back to their crappy little house and her wimpy little husband? The problem with this story is that it is SO far-fetched that even for fiction it's just unbelievable garbage. Minus stars.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 9 years ago
Some Men

Are OK with wives who are prostitutes. This wife is doing nothing more than selling her body, with hubby's consent. Whores often develop love for their pimps. Hubby is in a real way her pimp. The money is the glue that keeps them together. Love for money rules.

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeover 9 years ago
Remarkable in what way I don't know

Prostituting herself wasn't necessary to get out of their financial bind. Yes it was necessary to make this work of fiction functional but in reality they didn't need to do it. Too many other options .... except for the clearly stated fact that Eileen (who generally disliked porn videos) became excited and obsessed with being sold as a slave. SHE was the total instigator with her obsession and Internet research. I'd not have entertained her initial overtures, and when she turned the next card over to reveal she had found The Company then the big ultimatum would have been thrown down. All she was looking for was a ploy (using hubby the dope/wimp/cuckold-to-be lack of anatomy (testicles and spine) to allow a one sided open marriage. No matter how much money is involved Eileen is getting what she wanted. Hubby is getting screwed too albeit in a different way.

Wifetheif (I don't care how he misspells it!) Is developing into am imaginative writer. I'm waiting to see where he takes this. It's frigging fantasy land so perhaps the nay-sayers should move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Take the money and run

I would like to see the story end with her returning home to find hubbies gone with all the money, leaving her to ponder, where he is & what he is doing

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
He keeps dreaming....

He keeps dreaming that all is well...Surely after seeing her foto he no more had doubts about: "When she came home IF she came home would she be the same Eileen I had fallen in love with? Would she come home hard and bitter?" Not hard and bitter, but a whore that was used and abused for money...After being a whore will she come at to be a housewife again? Next part will be she accounting her whoring for 20 million? How many virgin whores could the Miami millionaire have found for a lot less money? This is the weak point of this story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yah....

.....it's a stimulating topic to comsider one's wife going off to be a highly paid prostitute (stated as sex slave, but that's just window dressing) for a year, but.....in the end, they will both be changed....and probably no longer able to stay together.

Hubby will constantly be wanting to know how he measures up. Wifey will often remember something with a fond and distant look in her eyes....and it will kill their love.

Unless....unless, he finds a liking to whoring her out and decides to become her pimp for real. Ya, dats it...dats da ticket!

I don't why we torture ourselves with this kind of story. It can only be fantasy (and ugly fantasy, at that), because in the real world anything remotely like this scenario would have fairly a precipitous, if not quick and unhappy resolution.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 9 years ago
The moron lost his wife already....

He's just too fucking dumb to realize it.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not Much of a Man

If he thinks his wife is going to return to him just the way she sold herself, then he is crazy. More men are sexually using his wife that he ever has, you can tell by the photo that she sent to him. She and the Company are sending just enough information to keep him on the edge. He should leave taking all of the money and then divorce her when the year is over if she wants to return to him. I don't thing that she will want to return to him, life is too good to her now. All she has to do is put out for her master, bide his wishes and she has 3 squares a day and a roof over her head and does not have to work. Get real man and leave while the leaving is good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why would she come back?

Did she not already say she would leave with or without his blessing? Did she not already say that there is nothing tying her to him. She will be well fuck by charismatic, confident, rich, men, She goes to only the very high end places. Now she returns to broken down confused hubby. A man with money but does not know how to grow it or use it only hold it. A man that she did think much about in the sack.

Not no, but HELL NO. Being a high end whore is better.

Oh, don't forget if she files before the year is over she get half of his money and all of the remaining money!

NastranaNastranaover 9 years ago
Congratulations on making people feel for the characters and the story

From the comments you have received it is clear that this story really is involving many people deeply (it is quite irrelevant if they love or hate the characters and/or story line). Well done and keep up the good work.. Personally I think this has the potential to become a classic if you can sustain the depth of feeling and involvement of the characters you have developed already. Many possibilities are open to develop the story further, I am sure you will have fun deciding which way to move forwards.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzover 9 years ago
When

will you finish this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please continue

There have been several of these type stories. All touch a chord, as seen in comments. Is it biology that make women seek out better providers (wealth) and abandon loving homes? Is it a character flaw? upbringing? boredom?

Don't know.

Others have commented that the analogy with military service is false, so why should he stay in the relationship?

A possible way to stay and retain you pride would be to wait for her return, then tell her she has had her adventure while he sat faithfully home; alone. She has changed and is not the woman who left. Now its his turn. He is taking some of the money and travel for a year, have his adventures. She is to remain home for a year, alone. If she can't they split the money and part.

Can she do it? I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

hope to hear more updates on this story, great work by the author

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hope to read another chapter soon

Please continue the story from both point of views.

Kendo24ukKendo24ukover 9 years ago
Needs to be completed

There are a lot of mediocre stories on Literotica and then there are those that step outside of the norm and try something different and it works. This story I feel has the beginnings of one of these gems. It's been a while now and I hope that the author hasn't decided to leave this tale to stagnate. I'd really like to see how it developes, maybe with a couple of alternative endings.

Waiting in anticipation.

TexasBBTexasBBover 9 years ago
Definitely Getting Reactions

Very interesting take on the subject matter. Not normally a type of story i read but you do have me curious to see where you will be taking this as it's a bit of a different twist on the theme.

You do a good job bringing out the emotions in your readers. Keep it up

Downbelow1864Downbelow1864over 9 years ago
No continuation?

I felt this story was very intriguing, I hope there are plans to continue this story.

dwbdazdwbdazover 9 years ago
Looking forward to future installments

Putting the improbability of someone paying $20M for a broad for a year, I'm enjoying the story thus far and hope Wifetheif continues.

I like the his view/her view alternation. I would have to agree with others that once he was given the "choice" - let me do this or we divorce, it was game over. He should be prepping to take at least his half of the money (hopefully already in overseas accounts), sell the house and move on.

I can see this having several possible endings and Wifetheif, you may want to write several just to give the readers some nice variation.

Like I said in my title, I'm looking forward to the next installment of the wife, especially given that last picture that hubbie got.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
LOSER!

What a pathetic loser the husband is. not worth going any further just to read more sissy husband shit.

Dramalover357Dramalover357over 9 years ago

Waiting for the finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WACC

"No, I would not be put through the rigors that my wife was surly going through but not having her around was very hard on me. Oh sure I could have taken the money and vanished like a fart in the wind to start a new life somewhere else, but I love my wife."

Yeah it's a tough life loving a whore.

What a crock. Wifey is having the time if her life fucking like the slut she is. Too bad hubby doesn't use the time to line up a whole bunch of honeys. He should be fucking wife's best friends and emailing her pictures of that. 

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Easy solution

She WANTED to be whored out for a year.

When she returns, she will continue to be a whore. Just $100 per shot. But never touch her bored out slug slime hole again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

There's tension in the air - will the author have the courage to speak to a psychotherapist, or will she continue with the self-destructive compulsive fantasies.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Thief

You have my sincere sympathy if you think this abomination is a story.

tralan69ertralan69erover 3 years ago

If this such a bad story, why are there so many of you that have read the first part and are still here?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Traps need, I just like to see if they ever improve. This guy didn't. You waste way too much time worrying about other reader's comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous