All Comments on 'How Much Do You Want This Job?'

by mista_saxman

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I interview young ladies, mostly between the ages of 18 - 24 for school holiday kids shows at shopping centres. For 2 - 3 weeks they perform singing/dancing on stage to kids on holidays. Usually there are 4 spots, 2 in costumes, cats, rabbits, dogs that dance and 2 in dresses and tights that sing and show the kids how to wave their arms, clap and dance a few steps. I hire 6 for my show because we have 2 shows a day, 6 days a week. The money is good, I drive them to the centres with their costumes. Some mums come with their daughters, they have no chance. I start 8 weeks before and 2 weeks before I am down to 20 girls. When you look at them, they are bigger girls, or most have big bottoms, thicker legs than your normal dancers. look at the ones who are performing today, the 2 girls in the rabbit and cat outfits you cant see. The other 2, well Sue is 20, quite a solid girl, flared dress with petticoat with black tights underneath. Kate is 19,very solid bottom, same dress with white tights. Not the best dancers, they sing o.k. Kate arrived at the office an hour before the others today, I said are you ready, a half smile, yes, , I stood up, she stood up and leaned over my desk, leaning over the 2 cushions I had placed on the desk. It was her turn this morning, I removed her panties, parted her bottom, mmm, my finger rimmed her tight hole then my tongue , rimming, pushing, my cock hard, I grabbed the lube, 2 big blobs on the head of my cock. Moving forward, my cock between her bottom, a sharp push , a small yelp, I am sliding slowly into her bottom between her 2 big fleshy mounds. She is so tight, I watch my cock as it disappears, hard into her, my cock covered by heat and I am fucking her, it feels so good, a young girls tight bottom, my cock making her anus stretch and it isn't long before my cum splattered her insides. She goes and changes, the others arrive. We go to the shopping centre, I watch them perform, buy them lunch, then watch the second show, especially Sue., her tight bottom, those solid legs. I take them back, pay them $300 for the day. Sue stays back, her turn this afternoon, she undresses, naked, lays on the couch, I pull her forward, over the padded arm, I kneel down, my tongue up and down her red haired pussy, down to her anus, twirling around, I stand and push my cock between her puffy pussy lips and deep into her. She lifts her legs, nice and wet, no virgin this one, I grab the lube, pull back, put 2 blobs on the head of my cock and put her legs on my shoulders, position my cock, apply pressure and ease into her bottom, fucking her, she pushes forward as I gently touch her clit, rubbing, she moves faster, pushing up, I feel her tighten then orgasm, clutching my cock, I keep fucking as she slowly relaxes, faster now another young girls tight bottom filled with cum. I am done. I slowly remove myself. Sue gets up,her break tomorrow but she says if you need me I am available. She left, I look, ah Tania in the morning, the tight blonde 18 year old. 6 positions out of a final 20, they know what is required to keep their jobs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous