How Much For Your Wife?

Story Info
Man offers big bucks for two nights with his wife.
2.3k words
3.58
42.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers

I had never seen him before. He smiled at me, seemed to know me, and then he introduced himself as Randy, from Louisiana, and he said he was in California for the week, on business. He looked over at my wife, who was talking with a few people a few feet away from us. "Your wife?" he said. I nodded, intending to introduce her when she was finished with her friends. "What would it take," he said, "to get a couple of nights with her alone?"

My head snapped up and I simply said, "Ah, what?" He repeated his question and I shook my head in disbelief. "You want to buy my wife for the night?"

"A couple of nights," he said. "How much? Everything has a price," he said. "Ten thousand? Twenty? Fifty? Name your price and I'll have her back by Sunday morning at ten." I couldn't believe my own ears. He was wanting to rent my wife for two nights. He was boldly asking how much I'd charge to let him sleep with her for two nights.

She finished talking with the people she'd been conversing with and came over to where I was standing next to the man who'd just asked to rent her for a couple of days. She nodded to him and smiled, then asked me to introduce her to my friend.

"He just asked me how much to rent you for a couple of days," I said. She smiled and looked him square in the eye, then turned her head to the side and squinted one eye.

"You don't have enough," she said without hesitation, giving him a smile that said there was not enough money in the world to buy time with her.

"I asked your husband to name his price," he said. "He refused, but I'm sure you could use money at this stage of your lives, like perhaps for your business. Maybe it is not as secure as it could be," he said as if he actually knew that. In fact, it hadn't been doing that well. We had, actually, been getting dangerously close to bankruptcy over the past year, but how would he know. "How much do you need to get the business back on its feet?" he asked with a grin.

"A quarter million," I said, "Give or take. You got that?"

"Then that's your price," he said with a confident grin. "Okay, how do you want it?" I shook my head.

"No way," I said. "That's crazy. You're not fucking my wife for two hundred and fifty thousand," I said adamantly.

"A half a million then?" he said. My wife and I looked at one another, realizing it would get us out of the hole that we were in. That it would save our business that was about to tank. It would mean we wouldn't lose everything. It would mean that the business would survive.

She looked at me and smiled. "Two nights?" she said.

"Don't decide right now. Think it over," he said. "Talk it out. Let me know by tonight. Five hundred thousand dollars, two fifty a night. Think about it."

On the way home she was silent until we pulled into the driveway. "We wouldn't lose everything," she said without looking at me, her gaze out the front window.

"You could fuck him for the business?" I asked.

"I could do anything for the business," she said softly, turning to open the car door. Inside we didn't speak for a couple of hours, until, actually, we were getting into bed. "It would solve all our problems," she said quietly. "Indecent Proposal," she said. "Robert Redford and Demi Moore."

"You could do that?" I asked.

"For the business," she said softly, climbing into bed and turning off the light.

"I wouldn't ask you to," I said. "It would be way more than could be expected."

"How would you be with it?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said. I thought about it for a couple of minutes, "He said to let him know tonight. He gave us his number."

"Call him," she said quietly.

Without thinking any further, I turned on the light and picked up the phone. As I dialed the number she sat quietly and watched me, not saying a thing. When he answered on the second ring I said, "Okay, so we've thought about it. She wants to talk to you." I handed the phone to Claire and she put it to her ear. Not smiling, she asked when he wanted her and where they should meet. She listened for a few minutes without talking, then said, "Okay," and hung up.

"He'll meet me at the Marriott," she said without smiling. "In the bar."

Claire drove to the Marriott Hotel and parked in the underground parking, then took the elevator up to the main floor. Once there she went directly to the lounge and sat at the bar. She waited only a few minutes before he came in and sat next to her. "You want a drink first?" he asked. She nodded and he motioned for the bartender, ordered two drinks, then led her to a table with the drinks in his hand.

"This doesn't have to be an unpleasant experience," he said.

"It is what it is," she said with no emotion.

"Before we go up to the room," he said, "we'll have something to eat, something you like, something you can enjoy. Is that to your liking?" She simply nodded and took a sip of her drink. They went to the dining room and took a table. He ordered for them. He order filet mignon, with mashed potatoes and a fine champagne. The meal was exquisite and one of the best she'd ever had. He ordered a cheesecake and an after dinner drink.

When they got to the room she was stoic and showed no emotion, no enthusiasm or interest. She was determined not to enjoy herself. He unlocked the door and she went in, stood quietly as he put his things down near the bed. He came over to her and stood before her, admiring her as he gazed up and down her body.

"You're really quite sexy, you know?" he said with a smile. She stood silently, looking down at the floor, resigned to whatever was going to happen, but determined not to enjoy herself. He began kissing her and slipping her blouse over her shoulders. She didn't resist, didn't say a word, and she didn't react in any way. She stood impassive as he lifted her dress over her head, reached behind her and took off her bra, slipped her panties over her hips and down her legs, then helped her to the bed.

She was determined not to react, not to find it pleasant in any way, but as he kissed her neck she felt a bolt of pleasure shoot through her body and it frightened her. When he laid her back on the bed, her heart began to pump faster and she tried to will away the desire. His penis was large and and full and as it touch her between the legs she felt a stirring in her groin that she fought against, but her body arched upwards, pushing against his hips and forcing him deeper into her pussy.

He began to push against her and her hips obeyed and pushed back, savoring the feel of his fullness as it repeatedly filled her. Her breath came in gasps and she felt herself moaning with the pleasure of intercourse and she called out. "Oh yes," she said and he smiled.

"Fuck me," she finally cried and he increased the pace of his hips, rapidly forcing himself into he. She met his pace with her body and her head went back, her body tensed, and she climaxed with a scream. He held her in his arms as she came down, holding himself in her, still and firm, hard against her pubis, filling her with his engorged sex.

"Oh my," she said with a sigh. He kissed her on the chin and nuzzled her neck.

Neither of them spoke as they both drifted into a sleep. In time she awoke and he was kissing her and she lifted her head and kissed him back. He pulled her to him and their kiss lingered and a moan deep in her throat made her smile, a smile she no longer could resist. As she awoke she reached for his limp penis and took it in her hand, massaging it lightly, then she moved it to her parted legs and placed the tip against her slit, moved it up and down and forced it in to her.

"Fuck me again," she whispered with a hunger that surprised her.

"With pleasure," he replied, pushing and pulling himself in and out of her vagina. She cooed and matched the movement of his body with hers. She kissed his neck and sucked until a hickey appeared.

"Will you eat me?" she asked when she come a second time. Without answering he scooted down her body, kissing his way passed her breasts, her navel, her pubic hair, until his mouth was at her pussy, then his tongue licked the length of her and ended with a forceful jab between her labia into her soft, pink vaginal folds.

When she came from his mouth she again lapsed into sleep and stayed that way until nearly midnight. "Let me get on top," she said and he rolled away and she climbed over him. When she raised up over his once again erect member, easing it into her and when it reached all the way to the back of her vagina, she looked down at him and said, "Was it worth the money?"

"Every penny," he said. "A bargain at any price." She looked down at him and smiled.

"I liked it," she said. "How did you know I would?"

"I just hoped," he said, rising up and placing a kiss on her mouth, then her breast, then her navel. They each came again, then they slept until each woke about ten and he called room service and ordered breakfast. They ate in bed, still nude, then cleared the plates away and cuddled together, making love quietly and taking care to savor it and relish the feeling of both bodies warming the other. Their sex was good, and both of them was comforted by the other.

He held her nakedness tenderly, occasionally kissing each part of her. Holding each nipple in his mouth for over a minute, then sucking it and moving it with his tongue.

In the afternoon he crawled between her legs and once again took both labia in his mouth and sucked them until he could feel them flex and contract. He parted them with two fingers and pushed his tongue into her, reaching as far in as he could, them cupping with his tongue to gather whatever he could from inside her, pulling it into his mouth before he'd swallow what he had.

He moved his mouth down until her found her anus and he moved his tongue around the small circle, then he forced it in to her anus and separated the cheeks of her ass with his fingers, pushing his face against her bottom. "No one's ever done that," she said.

"Such a shame," he said. "Such a wonderful ass you have." She smiled as he probed her with his tongue. She startled herself when she came from his tongue on her bottom and she tightened her stomach muscles and pushed her pelvis forward.

They made love in the shower, and on the floor, with her looking out the window as he stood behind her, and they utilized the couch on two occasions. They fucked through the night and slept until nearly nine. He woke her with a kiss on her bare breast just before nine and said, "You have to go in an hour."

"Oh not yet," she said. "One more time, please."

She moved to her back and opened her legs. He raised up and admired her for a few minutes, then he maneuvered himself between them and lowered his stillness to her splayed pussy and pushed in, reaching the deepest depth in one quick motion. It slid in without resistance from all the lubrication she'd supplied over the two night period and he began moving in and out steadily, increasing his pace as they matched bodily movement with their hips.

She smiled up at him and he blew a kiss in her direction. She raised up and they put their mouths together and kissed as he thrust into her repeatedly. They made love for nearly an hour and she finally came with a noisy climax that had her covering her mouth with her hand as if she was embarrassed by her orgasm.

When they got out of bed they dressed slowly and kissed in between items of clothing. "You have to go," he said, "it's nearly time," and she shook her head and put her arms around his neck.

"Not yet," she said. They stood at the door, for a long time kissing as she worked at getting up the willpower to leave. They went down the elevator together and when they got to the ground floor he kissed her again and held her before he gave her the check for $500,000. She held it in her hand for a minute before looking up at him and putting it in her purse and snapping it shut.

"Thank you," she said.

She drove home thinking about what had just happened. When she pulled into the driveway she looked at her purse and took out the check. She sat in the car for a while, waiting to go into the house, then she opened the car down and walked to the front door.

Once she was inside her husband took her in his arms. "I'm sorry," he said, holding her close. "So totally, completely sorry."

"It's okay," she said handing him the check.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,042 Followers