All Comments on 'How Much For Your Wife?'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sick puppy shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

neither of you should have made that arrangement you will just make her a whorre

TajfaTajfaabout 2 years ago

The story leaves everything hanging. He is super rich - why target her? Who is he? Then how does she reconcile with her husband and how does he react? Does the rich guy want more?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

This must be the third or fourth story you've written imitating the 1993 Redforn/Moore movie, Indecent Proposal. It didn't work the first time, and it still doesn't work. I read two paragraphs and quit reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What an inferior specimen of a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just report him , enough of all his Bad story everyday, he never change the plot, make it less than 1 page to overflood loving wife

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

You left it hanging; how do they react? Ow does it affect them going forward? Part of the issue in George Anderson’s February Sucks was that Linda told her husband the truth, that her night with Marc was the best sex she’d ever had; does the wife here tell her husband that the sex was great, that they’d spent two whole nights doing nothing but fuck, or does she minimize the experience?

.

And, of course, does the check bounce?

vhasstvhasstabout 2 years ago

There are some great opertunities for dramatising the idea's within this story, the author however manages to miss every single one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is mechanically written. Were you writing a "How to bore your readers" story? It's a wild success.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, we are to believe that she was so desirable that he would pay half a million. This story was poorly developed. Sorry but you have the potential to tell a good story, however your efforts are too lazy/weak.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

@Tajfa, yes, I always wonder about these guys who can pretty much get any woman they want, target ordinary married women. Certainly it can't be for the "challenge," since these guys are handsome and rich, the challenge is for the women to resist them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You’ve used the premise but completely missed the point of ‘Indecent Proposal’

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He kept raising the price bidding against himself. Not much of a businessman, probably a Trust Fund Baby. He probably could have gotten her for $ 200 a night and a grope of his big cock.

Backdraft66Backdraft66about 2 years ago

Should have a follow on this story. Address attitude and emotional situation in couple's relationship. Will marriage recover and advance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

should have handed him the check, backed her bags on gone straight back to her stud! Hubby, wasn't a man.

towgtowgabout 2 years ago

Plagiarize much? It's getting old. Rewriting stories time and time again is boring.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

No matter how you twist and turn it, it's always the same crap! If you're telling us that there are people who, for money, show that they have neither character nor sense of honor, then I'm telling you, it's been like this for as long as there have been people. So what's new about it? And above all, what is supposed to be sexy or stimulating about it?

People have been selling themselves and their values since the beginning. Even you as an author sell yourself by writing stories that belong in the toilet for their ethical and moral value!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Your outlook on life is obviously not tainted with testosterone. Your women are weak low moraled and rather without any romantic feelings, mere willing cumdumpsters. You've written nothing but ugly stories. Please take your talents(?) to non-consent or bdsm since you really want to go there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sick shit is right. Grow up and quit writing.

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This shithole author just spams the LW site with so many stupid pointless reasonless cuck wimp Stories… I am surprised the Admins allow this spamming…

Yes spamming as I can’t under any circumstances call the pissiable wrangling SOF this writer as stories! I could also bear it if he posts 1/2 a day.. but posting 5/7/8 a day?? That’s sheer spamming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Read this sad little farce without noticing the who the author was until the end. Sucks to be me right now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How had she changed in an instant. You need to set it up or explain it.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

Check bounced! 😂🤣😂

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Anything over $2.00 is overvaluing this cheap whore.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

You have put out a lot of very weak shit over the past several weeks.

However, this is one of your better ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm honestly amazed by all this juvenile responses to your writing. "This shithole author." "Grow up and stop writing." "Sick shit." And so on. I mean... there are SO many genres on here that either do nothing for me or where I know I'd be annoyed reading them, but do I waste time reading something I know I'm not into... and then continue to waste my time to write a long (angry) comment about how HORRIBLE the author is and ... well, you get the idea. What sad, pathetic, pieces of shit you folks are... the ones who do this. If you don't like the story, it's no different than coming across a porn genre (gay, straight, midgets from space, etc.) that sets you off. Do you write HBO or Pornhub can complain that you were FORCED to watch something so heinous? No. You fucking turn the channel or click on something else. So how the fuck is that different with a fucking story? Jesus fucking Christ you people make me sick. You're the same fucks (probably living in mom & dad's basement) who do this shit on YouTube, too (and why most of us avoid ANY comments section these days; just a cesspool of bullshit).

To the author of this story... it was good. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

People can be assholes and it seems to me that there are a large number of them making comments about your stories ! Here’s what I say ; write what the hell ever you want to write ! Who gives a damn what the ass hats say !

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

So ridiculous. As if someone who isn't some Arab shiek, would offer that amount of money. She could have been a "cold fish" and be a bad fuck and simply not "involved herself". Plus what moron would accept a cheque for sex? Also, she didn't get it upfront. He could have simply laughed at her at the end of the two nights and said "April Fool!" or whatever. Remember, a cheque has to actually "clear" to be honoured. There might not be any funds in the account or he could simply have put a "Stop Payment" order on the cheque.

The whole thing is too stupid for words.

mitchawamitchawaabout 2 years ago

I've read many stories on the LW site and have found and read much worse. The critics are reading a story on the LW, but they expect great literature and for the author to have the same morals as they do. If they're reading this site what do they expect? So sorry! Not badly written and a fair to middlin story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh boy! Now she's a whore and he's her pimp. Yay???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wheres the story? ths is just dumb..

no drama...no tension...no consternation...

and everyone lives happily ever after...

1 star

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Mr Brooks wonders why these guys who can get any woman they want would go after ordinary married women, but remember Kobe Bryant ass fucking a hotel employee, allegedly against her will — yeah, I believe that! — just because he could.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

One of your better works, as a lot of what you post is very weak. The only positive as to the sheer volume you put out is that it drives the pathetic anonymous, BTB and cuck/whore commenters crazy.

I am writing a fairly short second chapter to this, about going forward..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just checked his submission list and can't understand the recent submissions unless he has been writing for several months or even years and then dumped them all at one time. Strange, very strange.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You know how so many writers and commenters call the wife a whore for cheating? Well this time they would be right and it was the husband who made his wife a true whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I've only read two of this authors stories and think I can safely say that the stories are written with all the maturity of a sixteen year old who gets turned on by the Victoria's web catalogue.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

She's gonna drop her pimp husband.

She already has some emotional bond with the rich guy.

Even if she can't have the rich guy she has the money.

Now all she has to do is go to some rich guys' club and whore herself out. To the better guy.

Whatever pain the husband gets when his wife dumps him...he deserves it.

Stupid wimp.

I hate cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Please keep writing. The venom of the comments shows that you struck an emotional chord. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This sounds a lot like the movie Indecent Proposal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re: Ic69hunter The only pathetic guy here is you. Pray tell, why are you whining again? The comments seem to drive you crazy, you seem to be really concerned what others have to say. Keep in mind idiot, quantity does not make quality, but then cuck lovers like you wouldn't know the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, the comments are hilarious and entertaining, especially from the cucks and sewer rats, who go all out defending this author's stories. Cuck writers have the best entertaining comments. Based on the tags and comments, I've yet to read a single story from this author and most likely never win. But the public feedback this guy gets is priceless. The cucks are very entertaining. lol Isn't that right Ic69hunter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL-Ic69hunter is going to write? What about? Cucks and whores? Reading his bio it's understandable why he would. He doesn't like BTB stories, because they're more true to life, except the over the top ones. Cheating has consequences stories are more real, more entertaining than the cuck stories this idiot seems to prefer. If any type of story should be separated, it's the willing cuckoldry fetish garbage that's constantly being posted in LW.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 2 years ago

Ok story…it would have been much better with some drama. Generally you get away with one suspension of belief, here the 500 grand. Thereafter you need drama. A boyfriend experience (which you setup) was dull. She should have had some self loathing thoughts, fear, worries about her husband’s acceptance. How did he feel? How did it affect their marriage?

Oh well…writing isn’t easy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another cuck/pimp story.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorldover 1 year ago

Bitch would have had divorce papers so fast her head would implode. I would have called her a whore them torn up the check.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 1 year ago

Good story. 5* ~~ JB Edwards

DrkmanDrkmanabout 1 year ago

Nice story actually. Only wish there had also been a risk of pregnancy with it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story. However, she said almost any young, middle-class American wife would gladly spend a weekend with a stranger for a new car.

Two years ago my wife spread her legs to get a brand-new Mini-Cooper! This year she whored herself out for a house downpayment!

If the guy offering is halfway attractive the price is a lot less than what was paid in your story! Even a happily married young woman will sell her pussy. Every cunt has a price!

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seems like this author likes weak, spineless men. There's no way I'd accept my wife whoring herself out for anything. She leaves for the weekend, as in this story, when she returns, she won't find me there. But, unlike the pussy husband in the story, I would've told her in advance I'm against it totally, even with the business at risk. Don't know if they tried for a business loan. Hell, what business were they in? Story doesn't reveal.

Story also needs more depth, emotion, instead of this's what happened. 1 stars for the last story I read from this author. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not worth the 10 minute read!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I saw Anon's post on the Comments page about lost 10 minutes. I learned long ago to ignore anything by Nakedcraving and Buster2U. Not even worth opening the stories.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the overall story, but the ending left something to be desired.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...