How Much is That Fae in the Window? Ch. 02

Story Info
Ch. 02 Edivette gets to know her new owner.
2.5k words
4.71
6.7k
10

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 02/08/2022
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moss that Brian had lined Edivette's cardboard carrying case with did little to soften the jostling of being jogged up three flights of stairs. There were holes at the top of the box, but not big enough to get a decent look outside. From what she could tell, at one point they had been riding in a fast machine, but now she was certain she was being carried again. She braced herself against the cardboard walls around her, hoping against hope that they would reach their destination soon.

She counted twenty-three steps of walking on flat ground before the human stopped, made some sounds that reminded Edivette of bells, and finally opened a door. From there, she was set down gently, and from the holes she could see her human setting down several large bags on the floor away from her.

It promptly got to work removing things from the bags with purpose. She could not see what it was doing with those things, but she took the opportunity to get a better look at it.

She had no frame of reference for how big humans tend to be, but this one seemed tall to her. It was at least taller than Brian, which was the only other human she had ever really been this close to. She surmised that it was fully grown, assuming that humans also do not grow beards until they are adults. This human's beard was not long, in fact it looked as though it had been groomed to be short. Everything about it seemed groomed, in fact. Its hair was so clean and shiny, no mud or twigs in sight. Not to mention its clothes.

Edivette had always loved humans and their silly little outfits. She found it absolutely adorable that they put so much thought into their clothing. For faeries, clothing is purely practical. If fabric is needed for warmth it would be scraped from whatever materials her forest could find (or, occasionally, steal) from human homes.

Thankfully, her forest was in a warm climate so clothing was rarely needed. She actually was very surprised to see that the human was wearing any clothes at all then. It had become extremely warm and humid when they left Brian's store, and it had only gotten warmer since they came up the stairs. Edivette was naked and shades from the sun by the cardboard and even she was dripping with sweat. Yet the human had at least four clothings on.

'They aren't clothed all the time, are they?'

Her mind wandered, trying to recall of she had ever seen Brian or one of its customers without clothing. She cycled through faces in her mind until she was pulled from her thoughts by binding light rushing into her box as the human opened it up to look inside.

Edivette instinctually covered her eyes and in doing so fell back into the moss that was quickly becoming dry.

"Oh no!" the human said, its voice softer than she had been expecting. "Sorry about that little buddy! Didn't mean to scare ya!"

Edi's eyes adjust just in time to see it reaching its hand toward her. Accepting what she assumed had been an act of good will, she used the first two fingers of the hand to pull herself up before fluttering lightly onto its palm. She looked up at the huge face in front of her as she landed.

"That's a good girl," it said, gently stroking her hair.

The words hit Edi hard in more ways than one. There was something about this human that made her feel so safe and cared for. Already she was beginning to become attached to it. The more she looked into its wide, brown eyes the more she grew to like the idea of belonging to this human. But the words also caught her attention in another way. If she was being good, did that mean she would get a reward? The thought made Edi grow wet and shudder in excitement.

Not seeming to notice, the human continued, "I guess I should give you a name, huh? Oh! I'm Exiquio by the way."

Exiquio. Humans had such beautiful names, and Edi found herself wishing her voice could mimic those human sounds to say it. She subconsciously whispered it under her breath.

Exiquio's eyes widened as it saw her lips move. "Are you trying to talk? Can you tell me your name?"

Edivette sighed. Hadn't Brian just told it that it works l wouldn't be able to hear her voice? Something about pitch? She smiled up at it nonetheless.

"EDIVETTE!" she said, as loud and low as she could muster. She could tell immediately from its face that it hadn't worked as it cocked its head curiously.

"Can you understand me?" Exiquio asked excitedly.

Edivette tried to keep herself from rolling her eyes and sucked as much air as she could into her lungs.

"YES!"

Exiquio still looked confused and Edi failed to keep herself from looking annoyed. Were all humans this thick or was it just her luck to be stuck with a dullard?

"Okay, so when you want to say yes-" it moved its head up and down "-do this. This means yes."

Edivette nodded her head in rhythm with the human and it seemed excited by this.

"Perfect! And when you want to say no-" it shook its head from side to side "-you do this. This means no."

Edivette copied Exiquio again, this time looking side to side. Both of them kept their eyes locked as their heads moved, and when the human stopped the fae quickly followed suit.

"Okay! Awesome!" Exiquio looked genuinely thrilled. "So do you understand me?"

Yes. She wanted to say yes. Which one was yes again? Yes was first, right?

She tentatively moved her head up and down, which seemed to make the human even more excited.

"Sweet! Okay. Trick question, just to be sure: is my name Kyle?"

Edi furrowed her eyebrows. Kyle? She had never heard that word before. Hadn't it said its name was Exiquio?

Seeming to take note of her confusion, it interrupted her thoughts. "Is my name Exiquio?"

Edivette immediately perked up. Yes! That was right, wasn't it? She nodded her head again.

"Way to handle a curve ball, pretty lady!" It said, touching her hand gently with a finger, seemingly in encouragement. She blushed at the touch, and wondered how much longer it was going to talk before it would pin her hands above her head like it had in the pet store. She had seen the way it looked at her. Where had that lust gone, and how could she get it back?

"So do you have a name?"

She nodded.

"Are you just nodding your head to all my questions?"

She shook her head no, now getting a better feel for what it had meant when it said "trick question."

It grinned down at her and she blushed again.

"So now we just have to--"

Exiquio stopped abruptly, allowing Edivette to hear the distinct sound that human feet make when they walk. The sound seemed to be getting closer.

"Shit," Exiquio whispered, and in one deft movement swept all of the bags of things Brian had sold him underneath what Edivette could only guess was its bed. Before she could even wonder what it was doing, the world dimmed around her before it quickly moved her under its shirt and sat down on the bed. He had just nestled her in, hidden on his lap, as the distinct sound of an opening door split the tense silence.

"Hey, Z, just checking in curfew's in an hour do you need anything?"

From her position between Exiquio's stomach and its shirt, Edivette could only see the faint outline of another human through the fabric. It reminded her of trying to get a good luck at humans through the glass at the pet store, and the idea of doing that again now that she was "home" bored her, so she turned her attention to the body of Exiquio.

The scent of its body was both overwhelming and intoxicating. There was something crisp and comforting about the smell. She was facing away from him, but let her small hands wander around its abdomen and feel its soft flesh. Reaching her hands above her head, she could feel that, just like faeries, humans seemed to have belly buttons too. She could also feel a thin trail of hair leading down from it, and was shocked at how soft it was. Aroused by the smell and closeness of its body, she leaned back and let herself sink into it. She wondered if he needed any attending to. After all, what better way to tell it what she wants than by demonstrating it herself?

"Thanks but I'm good," she heard Exiquio say. The words reverberated through her body and the vibrations made her gasp. What was it with this human? It had barely touched Edivette, but her pussy was already dripping down her thigh. Her eyes wandered down toward her feet. If she was at the bottom of its abdomen now, all she had to do was move a little bit lower...

"Hey, did you hear what happened to Joey and Rashida?" the new human continued.

Careful not to move the fabric tented above her, Edivette crouched down to inspect the human's anatomy. She could see a different piece of fabric than the one hiding her bunched up around where its waist should begin. Slowly, carefully she slipped her arm between the fabric and the flesh. The cloth stretched easily with her movement, and she was able to lift it up enough to slide her body underneath.

"Uh," Exiquio took in a sharp gasp as Edi slid downwards and tried to cover it with a cough, "no I hadn't heard."

Beneath the fabric clinging to Exiquio's waist, Edivette found another tent of fabric, allowing her to move around without drawing attention from the human outside. It was much darker in here, at the scent was infinitely more powerful. Edi felt around at the warm skin beneath her, until she felt something twitch.

"Hey, you okay, man?" The stranger's voice was muffled. Edivette made a note that Exiquio had been referred to as a man by the stranger as her fingers followed along the folds of skin before her.

"I'm good, dude, my leg's just asleep right now and it fuckin hurts," Exiquio let out a small grunt.

Edivette smiled as she felt another twitch. Even soft, the cock resting before her was almost half as big as her. Her eyes were begin to adjust to the dark and she could make out the faint outline of the head.

"Oh shit dude I hate when that happens. You just gotta walk it off. Anyways, I ran into Joey on the way here and he said that..."

Edivette tuned out the human voices and focused on her target. She carefully slid across Exiquio's skin and dragged her body against his shaft as blood began to rush to the appendage. She held it down below the tent - keeping it hidden with her - and reached up to touch the tip. Just as she had hoped, it was slick with his excitement. She used her knees to hold the ever-growing member in place as she both of her hands in his pre-cum and began massaging around the rim of the head. Her hands were firm as they rubbed, and Exiquio's cock was bigger than her. She clung to him, feeling the heat radiate off of him between her legs, and began to move her hips against it.

The sensation of his hot skin against her clit was too much for her to handle. She wrapped her arms and legs around the massive cock and began to move herself up and down the shaft. Her pussy, dripping wet and swollen in anticipation, rubbed against him with wild abandon. She had forgotten all about hiding, all about the other human. All she could think about was the sensation of her pussy lips sliding up and down this giant's dick.

She could not remember a time when she had been so turned on. Her mind was lost to desire, the only thought she had was how she needed to pleasure him so that he would allow her to do this as often as she could. Edivette was already addicted to this cock, and she found herself desperate to make him cum.

Just as Edivette was nearing completion, her attention was drawn by the door closing, immediately followed by light once again blinding her. She felt a large hand grab her quickly but gently.

"Okay, faerie," Exiquio said in a harsh tone of voice. "If you wanna be a bad girl and try to get me in trouble..." Edivette opened her eyes to see his other hand reaching for something near the bed, "...then you're going to be in trouble."

The hand returned filled with a white, gel-like substance on its palm. Before she knew what was happening, Exiquio was rubbing the substance all over her body. It was cold and slick and smelled strange, but Edivette still reveled in the feeling of his fingers running along every millimeter of her body.

Satisfied that she had been thoroughly lubricated, he then grabbed her with his right hand and moved her body back to his cock. He was acting rougher than he had previously, but Edivette noticed that he was still careful not to squish her or press her wings. Feeling both excited and strangely safe, she once again wrapped her arms and legs around his shaft, this time with the comforting grasp of his hand wrapped around her.

He began slowly, and she could see him watching her closely for signs of distress. She was quickly distracted, however, by the ecstacy of her position. With this substance coating her she glided smoothly up and down his cock, her clit screaming with pleasure as it grinded against his member. She heard herself let out a moan, but was too enthralled in euphoria for it to have been voluntary. As Exiquio moved her up and down faster and faster, she lost track of where her flesh ended and his began. The skin moved so easily up and down with her movements, and she began to cum as he started squeezing her tighter against his throbbing cock.

Her wings stretched and sputtered between his fingers as her legs widened and her mouth opened in a forced, silent scream of delight. She could hardly breathe between the pulses of ecstacy ripping through her body. Just when she was certain that her pleasure had reached its peak, Exiquio's pace changed and she heard him let out a low, gutteral moan. It was less than a second before she felt hot liquid fall on her head and drip down her shoulders and back.

Edivette fell weakly against his hand as the pumps became weaker and she heard his breathing slow in the same way hers was. He eventually released his grasp and she fell onto his stomach and laid there as they both panted in the afterglow.

"See now that's a good girl."