All Comments on 'How My Father Ruined My Life'

by MKDons

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Beauty is only skin deep. You talked about how beautiful she is but nothing about who she is. You say she was beautiful to the core. Really? Her actions say otherwise.

She cheated on you with your father and had no remorse. That means she’s either a sociopath or she never actually loved you. Which is it? Seriously, which is it?

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68over 2 years ago

Seems incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You have only one style. It‘s boring

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

aaannd ???

Sorry feels like 50% of the story is missing.

Accept , Denial , Revenge ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 star

Wow what crap no you beat the shit out of the father then leave the whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm gonna call it now: This will never go any further. This could have gone somewhere, but it will probably die quietly like so many similar story starts, where dear old dad just has to "take over" his son's female for some under developed plot point, never to be clarified or expounded upon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Same ending as your last one. And yes, they do love to be treated like whores, but simultaneously loved like humans. They’re confusing lol

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

Very little story, almost no character development. seems mostly incomplete. -2-

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Corona took so many lovely people from us but it spared dirty invertebrate shitheaded cuck fantasizers like you. What a pity! Please stop writing. We know that you Brits are spineless you don't have to reconfirm it for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a complete story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have beat the crap out of guy use a chair, bat, whatever is close. Tell cops it was rape. After the judgement, regardless of outcome, divorce the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He was a coward... Father or no father he had to suffer a lot! Only then he could go away. Very low score, because this hasn't at least one good character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No revenge on the old!!! Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How come everyone lived at the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This must shitty story day. So far, this was the worst.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

I hope there is a second chapter, where the son beats his father up

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Weak and pathetic. Not one character worth a damn in this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This must be amateur hour today.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is that it? Is there supposed to be a part 2 or did you forget to upload more to it? Seems like the story just…stops. Doesn’t end just stops

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

Pure trash, not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not going to read this. Comments said it all.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
You get a baseball bat...

You bit the shit of the old geezer, kick him and her to the curb and start living life for yourself. Most people are born by themselves and die that way as well. The rest is the way you live.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

The husband ask: do they want to be treated like whores?

Me ask the husband: do u just stand there and be a wimpy cuckold?

Stupid weak half-man.

Hate cuckold stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, you catch your father banging your wife, and you just... grab your passport? Really? No wonder she fucked around on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FTDSp

premshankerpremshankerover 2 years ago

Great fatherly "love"

Old 'pole' is better in young 'hole'

DaruneAlbaneDaruneAlbaneover 2 years ago

FTDS to get better score

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Is there more? The story so far is unbelievable but if it did happen he should have confronted them with a baseball bat in his hand.

1 star

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

An interesting start. Presumably there will be other chapters?

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What a crap! A terribly poorly written story from start to finish. And a protagonist who pulls in his tail like a beaten dog and runs away instead of going to the next club and giving the "father" what he deserves!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were British because they are known for their wives being sluts and their husbands being born cuckolds! No matter how, that was below the belt!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What a crap! A terribly poorly written story from start to finish. And a protagonist who pulls in his tail like a beaten dog and runs away instead of taking the next club and giving the "father" what he deserves!

I wouldn't be surprised if you were British because they are known for their wives being sluts and their husbands being born cuckolds! No matter how, that was below the belt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You let the old man get away with that? Not without some broken bones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give me a fucking break. Old geezer comes back after 15 years abandoning wife and teen son. And son allows him into his house? Why? If wife doesn't like it...she can join loser geezer of the front porch to talk. But the asshole is NOT coming into my house. Ever.

Here's the proper terminology to use "fuck off old man. Do not come back." Slam the door in his face.

If wife asks...you tell her "my asshole father showed up after 15 years of abandoning my mother and I and thinks I'm gonna have a relationship with him. Fuck that. I hate him. He's never setting foot in my house. Ever."

If she says anything?

"If you wanna get to know him be my guest. Get out of the house. If that's the kind of person you want to be? To associate with. To have our future children around? Then I guess I really don't know you very well.. Adios."

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Just fucking stop!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This doesn’t have an ending. Stories have endings. Ergo, this is not a story. Come back when you have a story and I’ll be glad to give you an honest opinion. Thank you for trying.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Here that sound? Listen closely, its the sound of a literary train wreck happening.

With an ending like this...which was empty, its clear this was intended to be a cuck story. No time or effort put into doing anything about, standing up for himself, nothing....why would that be? Because the end meant nothing to you, it was the being cucked by daddy dearest that mattered and made it essentially a "I lost my wife to a better man sexually."

Pathetic attempt, really pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't ask questions if you aren't going to answer them.

.

If that's all there is, it's not much. If this is only Chapter 01, the lack of a number in the title is even worse. Either way, an all too easy rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One star as this is not finished. Finish the damn story.

llyfrllyfrover 2 years ago

need a ending, or second chapter

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Another one.... "Clean-up on Aisle Seven, please!"

.

99.99999999999999...% of the men on planet earth wouldn't react like this. Those twenty or so guys on planet earth who WOULD act like MC, sure get written about a lot on LW. And they all seem to be British, too! WTF up with that? Ye Bold Sons of Sant George need to step up and write something to counter this literary infection!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely no way! Here is a son who balances his relationship with his father somewhere between loathing and hatred. So son walks in on his father, basically dominating the sons wife, annnnd...nothing! Wait...what? He just collects a few things and walks out? Well I guess he is his father's son after all!

There is no way dear old dad should have walked away from that party! Within the first five seconds sonny boy should have been going all wolverine on his pop. Then he should have dealt with the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I assume there is a middle part and an ending part to come for this story - otherwise don't write anymore stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure shit

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 2 years ago

It's very simple, author: if you do not write a second chapter where your MC seek and gain proper revenge for the absurd wrongs he suffered here... don't bother writing anything else.

Nothing worst than a bad story without an ending.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Man. I could swear I read this last week, but a different end.

Actually I think the wife was pregnant. MC leaves. Wife goes with father and gets mistreated. Or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have read both of your stories and have determined that they both suck. Don't give up your job, because both stories prove that you are not a writer. Maybe you should have found and editor or learned proper sentence structure before you started posting. Like I said, give it up because I can't see you getting better.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

No man...NO man is going to let it get to that point, let alone see that and just walk away

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep up the good work don't listen to the cuckold haters they are losers. never stop doing what you love

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

This is what 2 x 4s are for. Don't hit dad in the head. Swing away right between C3 & C4 vertebrae. Then you can park his paralyzed ass in a wheelchair in your bedroom once a week while you fuck the whore in front of his drooling face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you don't want to finish, don't start. Pitiful nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To short all women are like that

oldtwitoldtwit8 months ago

mmmmm not sure how to vote for this, to me a bit odd, it doesn’t flow in the style you ment it to.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

What the everlasting fuck? Why didn't he go in and punch his "father" in the jaw?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a dumb fucking story. I mean beyond ridiculous. Is it supposed to be a cartoon, cuz it feels that way. Pitiful was one comment and that’s 100% right. Embarrassing is another. I mean I’m embarrassed and I didn’t write it! Haha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous