How My Lover Became My Second Wife

Story Info
My secret lover out and about.
1.7k words
4.16
11.6k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
notthenorm
notthenorm
103 Followers

This is based on a true story. We met at our kids elementary school a while back, she was married to a working man while she stayed home taking care of the kids. I was married to a working woman while I stayed home taking care of the kids since I was retired.

As the months rolled by I didn't hear back from her much but always kept an eye out for her as she was the sexiest woman I had seen in many years. Soon enough I didn't have to wait much longer as she approached me and asked me if I would like to have a drink. I didn't have to think about that answer and said yes of course. We decided to meet at a local pub later that day.

I was very excited about what might happen as I met up with her. She was so sexy and had her amazing smile to greet me. I enjoyed looking her over, as her nice large breast welcomed me for a hug. I tried to keep my cool and sat down to talk about why she suddenly called me out of the blue.

She began to explain that she kept my information over the past year in her purse, not sure why, but something about me told her to keep it close. She had found out her husband was cheating on her and she told me she wanted a revenge fuck. Just a onetime thing and nothing more just good sex.

I told her I was interested and we could arrange something to ease her pain for sure. We talked about some of the past, and how we met while we had a drink. Soon enough I was asking her to go with me back to my large dark truck to talk some more in private. She agreed as we walked to my truck I couldn't help but check out her tight ass as well.

We got to the truck and I opened the back door as I have a large 4 door truck. The windows are tinted so dark in the back that you can't see anything if you looked into them from the outside. Once inside we sat there and soon enough our arms were around each other. We kissed a lot and I felt her body next to mine as my cock rose to attention. Soon she was removing her pants and panties and my pants soon hit the floor as well. I had her sit on top of me as I entered her. She was wet, wetter than most and I spread into her wetness with my large girth. She moaned out loud as I entered her and she sat down fully on me.

We fucked for at least an hour back there, in a few different positions and eventually I shot my cum deep into her. We then chatted a while and she loved how it felt, she admitted that her husband doesn't last very long and she is not used to such long sessions. I explained to her that an hour is my normal and I can last even longer at times. She seemed impressed but perhaps it was due to her husband's short sessions.

I asked her if she only wanted a onetime thing, and after some thought she said maybe we can do it again if I wanted to that was. I told her I would love to do it some more, as I thought she was amazing. We agreed a few more times, but again she wasn't looking for anything serious and just wanted to get a revenge fuck. I told her I would not get mentally attached and we could have sex when ever she wanted.

That started a relationship that lasted over 3 years of heavy sex and passionate sessions. She admitted she loved doing it in the back seat of my large truck which she named big blue since it was large and dark blue. We would meet at different parking lots all over our neighborhood, from the auto parts store, the supermarket, the mall and any other place we found interesting.

We had sex at her place while he was at work and the kids were at school. She loved how dirty it made her feel, nasty and bad. She joked that she was becoming the Bad Mom lol. She had a travel trailer in her driveway and we would even do it while her kids were at home and he was away at work.

During this time I explained to her that I was a Dom, and she was very interested to know more. I told her to read up on it and I would be more than happy to show her some of the things that interested me. She was ready to learn as I taught her many things over the years. I showed her how to squirt, and she did so on her bedroom carpet. I showed her how to deep throat my cock, which she now loves and tries to do it any chance she gets. I got her to try anal, which she told me she tried with her husband but it wasn't very good. I told her to let me show her.

She now loves anal and at times begs me for it. I brought toys and restrains into our sessions and even took her to a swing club. She was slowly becoming my sexual slave. I taught her about dirty talk and she loves it to this day. I slowly showed her how I like things and she has embraced each and every desire of mine.

We have gotten to the point where she would wear what ever I asked her to, and do what ever I desired at my call. We would talk for hours about fantasies we each had and we liked the idea of doing it behind our spouses back. We even talked about making one of them watch us fuck, or do it while the other was asleep.

The moment came for me to test that desire of hers. I told her to come over to my house late one night. With my entire family home. She was scared and turned on at the same time. I told her to walk to the side of my house, go into the garage and wait for me. There I a had a note for her. It told her to strip naked and wait for me. She did as instructed and I soon walked out to the garage and took her naked hand.

I walked her into my house with everyone sleeping. I slowly walked her upstairs where my wife was sleeping in bed. I slowly puller her closer to me and the bed. There she was, right next to my wife sleeping in my bed as she stood there naked. I stood there and pushed her down to her knees and she easily started to suck my cock as she had been trained to do so.

Soon I couldn't wait much longer and pulled her pup quietly. I then spun her around and bent her over. There I stood, shoving my hard cock into this woman, while my wife slept just a few feet from us. I grabbed her hips and pushed into her soaking wetness. I couldn't hold out for long as this was very exciting for the both of us for sure. Soon I was pumping my cum load deep into her pussy while my wife slept soundly next to us. When we were done, I walked her downstairs and back into the garage and kissed her good night.

She got dressed and hurried back home in secret with my cum leaking out of her wetness and down her inner thighs. We continued to do things like this for months, finding risky places to fuck, dressing sexy and flashing me her large breast when every I asked until one day he found out.

Well, they got a divorce and soon I was still seeing her at her new place. One day I was talking to my wife and started a conversation about a threesome or something like being able to explore other people and she easily agreed. We talked some more and I told her I knew a woman she might like being around us. I told her it was one of the school moms I knew from our kids school.

She thought about it for only a few minutes, with me expecting her to freak out, but soon she looked at me and said why not. She admitted that if I found someone, just one, then I wouldn't be out cheating. She also thought the other woman would do the things she didn't like to do like suck me. She agreed and soon my plan was falling into place.

I told my secret woman about my conversation I had with the wife and she also agreed, soon enough we were out at a dinner talking about what might transpire. I had talked to my secret woman earlier and told her what to say and what not to say about our past. We all agreed that we would try this out and see how things go.

Its been a year now, and my secret lover is not pretty much my second wife. She is moving in to my house in a few weeks and we have gone on vacations together many times with our kids and everyone gets along fine. The hardest part was telling the kids we are all now in a Poly relationship. I still have secret sessions with my lover as it keeps things alive. My wife has accepted her role as the cuckqueen and regularly allows me to have sex with her by ourselves.

Interesting how things take a turn for the best when you least expect it to. My lover has become my new wife, and we have the role of S&M, and my wife and I have the role of B&D. My lover loves it when I get hard with her, slapping her, spitting on her, calling her very dirty names, using her body as my own personal toy.

My wife is more into the being tied up type and gets turned on by me making her sleep on the floor while I fuck my lover on our bed. I never realized how this would have turned out, but here I sit, with two woman by my side ready to serve me at a moment's notice.

notthenorm
notthenorm
103 Followers