How My Mom Wants Us: A Degraded Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, mistress," my mother obediently replied, the honorific rolling off her tongue with an air of natural submission. Lowering her face, she lapped it up like a devoted puppy. Observing her feelings of shame and hunger, I relished the sensation that seemed to permeate every pore of her being.

She tried to finish every bit of pasta on the plate with her tongue, but she spilled a few on the floor. It took several minutes to finish, but when she was done with her plate, of course, I ordered, "What about the mess you made on the floor, Mother?"

Her shocked gaze met mine, clearly comprehending my intentions. Though her eyes pleaded to end the humiliation, she had no choice but to obey. Slowly, she crawled forward and began licking up the scattered pasta on the floor.

When she moved forward, I could see her wet cunt, glistening with her pussy juice, and some white goo oozing from her hole. Then I patted her head and said, "There you go, you gooood girl."

Mum looked at me with pleasing eyes; there was no regret in serving her own daughter as a sexual slave; moreover, they were saying as if she could do anything to prove her worth, to be her daughter's pet. Initially, a twinge of guilt might have stirred within me, but her facial expression made it evident that she desired this even more than I did.

Afterward, I carried both plates to the kitchen, leaving my mother in her place as I proceeded to do the dishes and neatly place them on the shelf. Suddenly, my phone started ringing, prompting me to step into the room and check it.

I approached close to my mother, yanking her hair once again, and without uttering a word, I forcibly pulled her out of the room, treating her like an object. Despite her trembling hands, swaying breasts, and wiggling ass, she followed me by crawling obediently, though clearly struggling, probably because her knees were sore by that time. Yet, I paid no heed and continued to drag her all the way to the main gate and ordered, "I will be back home in a few minutes, and when I do, I expect you right here at the door, naked. Wait on your knees for me."

"Please, Annu," she pleaded, her fear evident as she imagined herself waiting on her knees at the main gate.

Although our neighbors rarely come home, my brother typically returns by that time. Additionally, outside our house, there are often some sketchy, intoxicated individuals wandering around. Disregarding her genuine concern, I issued a firm order, "And you better not move, no matter what, Slut."

After I finished telling, I walked outside, and I overheard Mum hesitantly whispering at first, "Yes, Mistress." Her willingness to comply with my every command, fulfilling my darkest desires, was evident. However, her motherly instincts kicked in, catching her naked at the main gate by surprise. She began to speak but quickly stopped herself, realizing she couldn't protest loud enough. Her sentence paused at "but..."

THE END.