How My Mom Wants Us: Seduction

Story Info
Daughter caught her mom having incestuous sex.
3.3k words
4.17
84.5k
54

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 07/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUMMARY: A daughter witnessed her mother having sexual intercourse with her older cousin brother as well as discovered she had been assigned to seduce her and her brother.

NOTE 1: All characters mentioned in this story are above the age of 18.

NOTE 2: This narrative contains numerous plots, which were becoming very long. The reason for this was that it needed to be published in sections. Those will be coming soon.

NOTE 3: Thank you to all of my readers for your love and support in my past articles; I'm quite grateful for that. Please keep giving ratings and likes if you like this story as well. And don't forget to add your insightful feedback; I'd love to hear it. Once more, many thanks. Cheers to reading!

----

How My Mom Wants Us: Seduction

When I arrived home from college one day two hours early, the biggest surprise of my life was waiting for me. At that time, I was in my early 20s, and I was completing my master's degree from the University of Kalyani. I heard some strange noises as I wandered around our little garden. I initially assumed it was coming from our neighbor's house, so I turned to the right and then left to investigate. Then I made eye contact with Samima, who lives in the next home and was sitting at her window, chuckling and staring at me.

Despite the fact that I had never seen her in this manner, I thought it best to ignore her because I was exhausted from the lengthy bus travel and anxious to get some rest. As usual, I dropped my bag in the corridor (my mother used to carry it there for me since I was in school), and I moved toward the main gate. The door was wide open, and I heard shattering moans once again. It was my mother's voice.

I froze right away.

I snuck up to the door opening, wondering what was going on, and glanced inside.

I was stunned to find my mother standing weirdly, leaning and bending forward, clutching her knees with both hands, completely naked in front of someone on our verandah cum kitchen. He was tall and fit, seizing my mother's hair and fucking her aggressively. Her face was up, her eyes were closed, her fluffy ass was being bounced on his thighs, and her massive 36dd boobs dangled front and back.

I almost let out a gasp but stopped myself in time when I heard, "You are such a good little pet, Mommy-Slut. You enjoy getting fucked by your son, don't you?"

Her beauty and shape always made her appear to be in her early 30s, despite the fact that she was a mid-aged, 43-year-old single mother of two children—my younger brother and me. Last year, my father died of a heart attack at work, and we were surviving off of his insurance money. My mum never went to work outside. But I make some money by offering private tuition, and my brother makes money by working part-time at a grocery store or occasionally by playing football. We could cover our educational expenses with that money.

Although it hasn't been long since Papa left, my mum has been getting fucked by someone else in our kitchen by leaving the main door wide open while pretending to get fucked by my brother, her own son. The sound of thrusting echoed throughout the room; in fact, it was loud enough for anybody on the outside to hear. That's probably why Samima had a restrained giggle when glancing at me earlier.

"Oh, I love it, son," my mother bluntly and eagerly replied. "I really love the way you use your mother's every hole."

That guy grunted, "Yes, I love that tight cunt hole of yours, my mommy-slut."

"Oh, you mother fucker harder, rip Mommy's cunt apart with that enormous fat dick!" shouted my mother.

"You love fucking your son, don't you, Mom?" He asked.

"Mommy loves your big dick in all three holes. Mommy wishes you would fuck her every fucking day." She replied.

"And yet you failed to seduce your Biky," he added, pausing instead of speeding up.

"What the fuck is going on?" I was truly stunned to hear this. "My mother was attempting to seduce my 19-year-old brother." Not only was she acting out incest, but she also sought to lure her own son in order to get fucked by him. I should have freaked out by then, but I kept listening to them eagerly. Moreover, this nasty act made my hand crept inside my panty, into my already sticky underwear, and had begun rubbing my pussy almost without my knowledge.

My mother awkwardly moved her face around, staring directly into his eyes, but she remained in her posture, gripping her knees with the dick still inside her. "I'm just one step away, Milan," she said.

"What! Milan?" I was thinking to myself. I could now clearly see his height matching and replacing the unknown image. Milan is our oldest cousin's sibling. Not only was it unfathomable how my mother became his slut, but she was also having incest with her sister's son. He also encouraged my mother to seduce my younger brother.

"Tell me about it," Milan mumbled before gently but deeply fucking her, attempting to shove everything into her.

My mother flushed and lowered her eyes, unwilling to make eye contact. Probably because she was discussing her own son sexually or just enjoying the pleasure—I'm not sure—and blushed before listing,

"I dropped my towel and exposed my wet, naked body after coming out of the shower, acting unintentionally and ashamedly. which he enjoyed so much, and he never closed his eyes and scrutinized every inch of my moist flesh from head to toe.

I let him watch me masturbating; in fact, knowing he had been watching turned me on more.

I was watching him as well, masturbating with my panty, wrapping around his dick while glancing at my photo on his phone, and finally being caught on purpose.

I'm about to present myself naked to Biky, and I'm rather certain he'll fuck me."

Regardless of the fact that I had seen my mother naked several times, I had never gazed at her in that way. Despite this, I stared at her nakedness from head to toe: her small legs, big thighs, curvy ass, rotund tummy, huge breasts, poked-out nipples, long hair, and so on.

"Bloody whore!" He growled and yanked her hair up, causing her pain.

"Oh, ahh, once he skips college. I'm confident Annu won't be home that day, and I'm going to allow him to fuck me." She explained as he accelerated, plunging her once more.

"Ahh! Yes, darling, drill my cunt hole," my mother demanded as she reached for her clit.

"Holy fuck! Deepali, I'm going to cum soon." Milan warned my mother, grabbing her naked ass and fucking her roughly. For the first time, I heard him address my mother by name.

"Yes, babe, fill your cum in my slutty pussy. Oh Goooooooooood, I want your seed in my thirsty cunt, oh my, oh my, oh my, uh, uh, uh, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned loudly with her broken voice as she rubbed her clit furiously, her entire body pulsing, clearly her orgasm close to hitting.

"Who owns your cunt?" He asked.

"You do, you do, Milan, oh, oh, oh, God!" my mother yelled.

"Say it!" he demanded. "Say the word cunt, Deepali."

My mother sharply exhaled and, with an uneven voice, whimpered, "My cunt, your cunt, you own it. Oh God, fuck, oh, oh, oh, God, do with it as you please; I'm coming, Milan."

Within a few seconds, both cum in unison. Milan sprayed his cum inside my mother and filled her cunt with his warm, white, sticky goo. My mother's hands slipped from her trembling knees; she closed both legs, and she collapsed in front of her on the ground.

That was the first time I had the chance to see his huge and still-erect cock.

"That's it, bloody slut, suck my dick!" he roared.

I couldn't take my eyes away from my mother, who was still panting like a dog, her entire body still recovering from her most intense orgasm, yet she was compelling the act like a true submissive, turning around quickly and crawling forward, eagerly taking that huge dick inside her mouth, desperate to satisfy his needs.

For a brief period, the dick in her mouth had me salivating since it was larger than any other dick I had recently touched or felt. On the bus, you occasionally have to stand since there aren't enough seats for everyone, and many perverts take advantage of that and touch women in the breasts, waist, ass, pussy, and thighs. Even so, they would occasionally press or poke their firm dick on my ass-crack or stroke my pussy. So, for a moment, I imagined myself opening my mouth and taking that huge cock. Putting it all the way in and sucking it like a horny bitch.

"Oh God!" He let out an instant moan as her warm mouth wrapped around the dick and she tried to scoop up every bit of leftover cum.

She gave him a seductive grin as she stroked his shaft and bobbed ferociously. Nonetheless, he averted his eyes and positioned his face upward toward the roof. I watched in awe as my own orgasm was developing, and I clenched my teeth and clamped my mouth tight to block the scream that my body sorely wanted to let out.

After a few minutes of sucking, she had completely swallowed his cum, and saliva began to drip from her mouth when he stated, "Lick my asshole, slut!"

I stared in voyeuristic astonishment as my mother crawled out from between his knees and submissively moved behind him. Fortunately, she was so concentrated on pleasing him that she didn't notice the door. My mother started licking his asshole as Milan spread his legs wide so that his cheeks got stretched.

But it was really an awkward position he put himself into, and it lasted hardly a few seconds. Finally, he rose up, turned to face my mother, and tugged at her hair to pull her up. My mother hesitantly rose up, a smile on her face, clearly enjoying the pain. Then he held her waist and put her on the edge of our kitchen table, just beside the window. Samima could probably see them through that window.

Mom leaned on her back, put both her legs up in the air, spread them apart, and grabbed her ankles. I could see her perfectly shaved pussy, glistening with his cum on it. But not for long, as Milan grabbed up a thick cucumber lying on the table, perfectly straight and nearly 6 inches long, placed it on her cunt, and slowly slid it into my mother's wet hole. "Aahh!" she wailed.

Then he lowered himself and slowly reached for her asshole, swilled his tongue outside her asshole, making it wet, or, to add to the sensation inside her, said, "What about your daughter?"

"Oh God." My mother exclaimed as he began to insert that cucumber into her pussy. I was startled to learn that my mother was attempting to seduce me, even though the shock had long gone after hearing the earlier discussions and witnessing the incestuous act performed by my mother and cousin brother. My own pussy tingled at the same time. My own orgasm had reached its peak.

He left the cucumber half within her pussy alone and gripped her ass cheek, separating them wide. His semi-erect dick was still dangling between his legs, smeared in my mother's saliva. He grabbed it with his free hand and began to stroke it. Mom let go of her ankles and balanced herself by holding her upper thighs with one hand while reaching for the cucumber with the other. Milan inserted his tongue deep inside her anus and licked her inner walls while she fucked herself with that cucumber.

Mom giggled and jolted up at the same time, presumably because licking her asshole tickled her. But Milan had a firm grip on both of her fluffy asses, preventing her from moving much. He didn't go any further, and he paused.

Milan got up, took her hair in one hand, and surprisingly shoved the cucumber all the way inside her pussy before saying, "Answer the fucking question, Bitch."

"Holy shit, I'm so full right now." Mom instantly screamed loudly as it went all the way in and added, "I'm still working on her."

"You promised, I'll be fucking her this birthday," he asked as he held his dick one more time and started to stroke it. Within a few seconds, his dick went hard and stiff.

"Fuck!" I thought to myself. My cousin brother's birthday was barely a month away, and my mother had planned to serve me as a sex toy on his special day. Plus, putting that massive dick inside me would most likely tear my virgin pussy apart, but at that moment, I'd risk it at any cost.

"Keep that thing in while I fuck your ass, you dirty cheap slut," he said.

My mother used her both hands to gather her hair and twist and coif it at the back of her head before biting her lips, squeezed her both boobs, and begged, "Fuck my nasty ass, babe."

Milan demanded, "Beg for my cock?"

He massaged his cock over her moist asshole, and she gasped, "Oh God, yes, please fuck my ass."

Milan smiled slightly, tapping his dick head on her clitoral area. "A slut can be better than that. Don't you know?"

My mother appeared desperate, craving cock in her ass, and she begged earnestly, "Pleeeease fuck your pet aunt, babe. Push that enormous fuckstick into your aunt's tight asshole. Pound your cheap whore hard!"

He obliged and placed his cock on her wet asshole, his cock going deeper with each push. "Do you like this, Deepali?" he asked.

"Oh, you mother fucker, I am fucking loving it. Fuck, your cock feels so great in my ass, and I'm so full of double penetration. You must promise to fuck me regularly." Mom moaned, reaching for her clitoral area.

"Slut, don't be anxious; I have specific plans for you all." He revealed it and started to pound her asshole.

"I don't see how this is going to work. Since she turned 21, I've tried everything to seduce her." She said this as she feverishly rubbed her clit and squeezed her boobs with the other hand, one after the other. Meanwhile, I was going to cum, my legs were shaking, and my breathing became very loud.

Milan, on the other hand, shoved his dick all the way in, kept thrusting her roughly, and said, "Maybe she is not submissive like you."

"Oh, she is, although perhaps unconsciously."

"Umhm. But you should try being her pet here and now," he moaned.

"Oh my God! I tried it as well. Gave her all control over me, to choose for me, to dominate me."

I vividly imagined - That's why my mother kept asking me what to wear and how to wear it so I could choose for her, what I needed and what I wanted so she could serve me, how I wanted to sleep and where I wanted to sleep so she could make me feel superior, what she could do for me and how she could do something for me so she could literally be my pet, and she was ready to serve me without hesitation.

"Well, I wear only a petticoat while she's around, and she appears to like staring at my upper thighs and, sometimes, my exposed pussy."

I vividly imagined - That explains why she has been staying in her petticoat since last year. Tying a knot in her petticoat's laces at her breasts so that it only covers her lower thighs with that thin cloth. She never wore a bra or panties and let her erect nipples push through the thin cloth; sometimes a strong breeze blew her petticoat up, exposing her naked pussy.

"I dropped my towel too close to the dressing table, and she kept staring at my ass."

I vividly imagined - That's why, that evening, she emerged from the shower wearing only her towel and dropped it beside the dressing table, pretending no one was home as I gazed at her mesmerizing moist, fluffy ass. I didn't take my eyes away from my mother's enormous, slutty ass until she turned around and acted afraid.

"I even let her rub some soap on my ass."

I vividly imagined - That's the reason why my mother summoned me to the back of our house that day. When I arrived, she was completely naked, holding a bar of soap in her hand, and she asked me to rub it on her back without even turning around. That day, I rubbed my mother's naked back as well as both her asses.

"I stroked her pussy while teaching her how to shave."

I vividly imagined - That's because my mother was keen to show me how to shave that day and didn't pass up the opportunity to touch my clit while applying the cream to my pubic hairs. She even stroked my swollen lips for a few seconds until I moaned.

All of these unpleasant conversations and disgusting vivid imagery got me high, although I never imagined my mother in such a way, at least consciously, and it helped me climax. But I could not move as I felt my trembling legs become trapped in the cement.

Milan muttered as his dick hardened, and he was about to shoot his second load when asked, "Does your husband know about your seduction?"

"My daughter is stunning, and her perky boobs and curvaceous ass further add to her beauty. Many others thought she was gorgeous and slutty, just like me, and they all wanted to screw her, even over me. My hubby is one of them." Mom explained.

As her climax approaches, the cucumber remains inside her pussy plus by hard ass reaming. She babbled, "Oh God Milan, you got me, you got me, oh fuck, oh fuck, yes Milan, uh, ah, uuuuuuuuuh, fuuuuuuck, I'm coming baaaaaaby, don't stoooooop!!!"

He felt the same way. Within seconds, he sprayed his cum within her arse. "It was his idea to seduce her in the first place, and he desperately wanted to fuck her since she turned 18. He even made me wear her school clothes numerous times, and when she returned home, he made her beg him to fuck as he drilled my ass," she claimed. "I also let her witness me sucking and swallowing his cum while naked in the center of the room with the main door wide open. But I couldn't fulfil his last desire to let my daughter serve my husband."

My father wanted to fuck me and use me as his own personal fuck-toy, and my mother assisted by pretending to be me and letting him fuck his own daughter. Listening to all of this, I gave out a loud gasp, loud enough for both to hear, and I couldn't control myself but barged into the veranda.

Maybe I was sick and tired of hearing all that nonsense, or maybe I just wanted that big, thick dick more than anything else. Meanwhile, Mother was climaxing, and I stormed onto the verandah, struggling at first to remain composed due to my own intense orgasm, but somehow, I prevailed.

Both my mother and Milan looked startled. Mom hurriedly jumped out of the desk, shuffling all the kitchenware and dishes and dropping them on the floor, clearly frantic—a strange shift after seeing such submissiveness just a few seconds ago. She picked up her petticoat oddly, while Milan too put his boxers in. Realizing the cucumber was still inside her gave her some pain, but for that moment she ignored that fact, slipped into her petticoat, and called back, "Annu, you are home early."

"What the fuck, mom?"

THE END.