All Comments on 'How My Wife Became a Prostitute'

by secrethusbandxxx

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
GreyDuckGreyDuckabout 1 year ago

Really well done story for those with that kink. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pleas continue...so much to show in her degradation and pleasure. Love the drugs slant!!

Jlyn1Jlyn1about 1 year ago

This is crap. The husband allows it. Addict her to heroin and prostitute her. The asses below think it's cool. Fuck

the cop. Let him arrest her. That is far

better than condemning her to eventual death from drugs or STDs. Your story sucks. 😡

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked most of it but please don’t turn the wife into an addict.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jlyn1 you do realize that this is a work of fiction. I don’t understand why people get emotionally tied to the characters, as if this is real life. Just jack off and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story!

Please continue

dynasty919dynasty919about 1 year ago

hot story!please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There's no husband or marriage here. Just a pimp and his cum dumpster gutter slut ho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story, great work! Would love to see her become a heroin junkie and spiral into the lowest most depraved acts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Don't listen to the negative comments. Can't wait to hear how far she falls into drugs and prostitution!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story! Would love to see her get on crack and pills in addition to the heroin. She is already in over her head.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just hope for a second part....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Husband has a video of the cop doing everything. Along with the emails. That's enough to bust the cop. It's also a valid defense against anything that the cop could charge her with.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

We need a part 2 asap and her fucking more guys more bbc and her being a street walker !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking for the wife to become fully hooked on heroin, and maybe meth. She will do literally anything for her next fix. Her downfall is assured. Her pimp will toss her out when she can not longer satisfy her johns. The drugs will fry her brain, her body will disintegrate as she loses her appetite, her teeth will start to fall out, and she will probably be racked with SDI. Oh, and she will soon be bearing an addicted fetus. I am not sure if I want another chapter, but perversely, I do.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

“ I just hoped she wouldn't get too caught up in drugs.”

Wishful thinking by the husband. The wife is probably already addicted to heroin.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Now a heroin- addicted streetwalker with a bad ending in sight.

robertjohnrobertjohn11 months ago

Personally I didn't like the bit about getting her addicted to heroin. Too cruel.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Looking for further downfall : alcohol, smoking, …

AmbulAmbul11 months ago

The husband got what he wanted, and then a lot more. The cop pimp filled her with heroin and turned her out on the street to whore for real. She was done with her husband. At the end, to him, she was just an object who will end up in jail. Not his problem. He may not know that she is already probably hooked on heroin, but if she is that again is not his problem. What an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

HOT! string her out. Smoking, Vodka and shooting herself up...5 stars!!! This could be a great series!!!

sfaigonsfaigon11 months ago

Oh yes, absolutely beautiful. Definitely need more of this... Would love to see her get really turnt out in gangbangs as well 🥵

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And the husband, the narrator, is just a helpless bystander, apparently by his own choice.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So the husbands video would not incriminate the blackmailer?

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

“As soon as she figured out that this was real,(which would probably be in a few hours) and that she had been injected in her ass twice with heroin, and had already just worked her first full shift as an escort, she was going to be furious.”

This from the husband, who intends to do nothing. Far from becoming “furious,” it is more than likely that the wife, now a whore, and perhaps addicted to heroin already, will be looking for her next fix. She will find that she must keep whoring to get her next heroin high from her pimp. Just another junkie whore.

Steverino143Steverino14310 months ago

Great story. What direction are you going to take them in?

sfaigonsfaigon9 months ago

Oh yes, absolutely beautiful. Definitely need more. Would love to see her being the center of an orgy. Really turn her out

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

The author has written a very imaginative, if depressing story about a couple who took their sexual fantasies to the point where they become all too real, and out of their control. It looks like the wife has become a heroin-addicted whore and the naive husband only watches what is happening, apparently helpless or unwilling to intervene. He takes no action to pull his wife away from her pimp and essentially writes her off as a whore and likely heroin-addicted whore who will end up in jail or worse. The wife correctly sees her husband as completely ineffectual and had nothing to say to him. She seems equally unwilling or unable to extricate herself from her current situation. The author ended the story here, which is a shame in one sense, as this reader would like to find out if this likely sad end for this unfortunate pair is really it, or if there is more to their story. I hope the author can follow-up on this story and in any event I hope he writes more.

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

If the husband has the balls to nail the cop with his video, it is possible that something can be retrieved. In the meantime, his wife, now a junkie whore, has sunk to the lowest level of street prostitute as her body and health begin to disintegrate. In a subsequent chapter it would be possible for the story to move from erotica to something more realistic, if the husband still loves what is left of his wife, and if his wife wants to do the very hard work of shedding her H addiction and craving for new cock. It would be an interesting read, that is for sure.

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen9 months ago

Loved this!

I love to read about women being tricked into prostitution and addiction, and then having to live the consequences of it. Thank you very much, and I hope for more!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the start of this. Please do another installment!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just give me the name of the street she is working on as i would love to fuck her a d use all her holes.

daganetdaganet7 months ago

Wow! Please continue to develop this topic. I like the way you describe husband's experience. And the way you write is very realistic. I'll look forward to sequal.

VirrelVirrel6 months ago

This is a good story, with well presented plot albeit the writing is a bit rushed imo but may be intentional for pacing from Author, the end of the story is absolutely fantastic and overall this is an excellent first story.

Thanks for sharing @secrethusbandxxx.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bullshit! The camera recorded it all and held all the evidence needed to prove the cop was a corrupt pig. That and the empty syringe with traces of heroine in it and internal affairs would have him on charges toot sweet.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I definitely need to read more of this... need a story of her working like some street meat

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please update! Would love to see her being used as party entertainment for a black gang whore! Q

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous