How My Wife Became a Prostitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she turned and saw the badge and gun on the back of his pants all of the bright color that was in her face from the orgasm, flushed away to pale white. She froze in place and looked like she was in shock. That's when he spoke.

"Everything I just told you is true. I know everything. You've got one tight little pussy on you Alisa. I'm officer Ross. When I saw your escort ad go live for the first time the other day and saw that you had ID verified it, I figured you must be new. It was definitely a smart call to start escorting for free at first so that you can build up your client list and avoid getting arrested. You're going to make a lot of money if you can stay out of trouble and I think I can help you with that. I can let you know when to lay low and when there are sting operations planned. I can let you know when there are units in the area. It would be very wise for you to consider letting me be your manager. My fee is very reasonable, at only twenty percent, and I even already have a large list of pre vetted clients that you could start seeing right away. You could make over $3000 tonight if you're ready. So what do you think?"

He finished buttoning his shirt and turned around to face her. She was still frozen in place with a dazed look, and didn't speak. He could tell she was caught off gaurd and so he continued. "My clients are always looking for new girls and they will pay extra for it. After I tell them about your performance tonight, they will be lining up to be one of the first to try you out. I think you'll be able to get $500 an hour for at least the first three months, and probably level off at $350 an hour after they've all had a taste. Also, you shouldn't use your real first name for your escort ad. I was able to find out all of your personal information way too easily." He then snapped a picture of her with his phone, and then grabbed the back of her neck, and kissed her again while he plunged several fingers into her pussy.

He moved towards the door, put something on the table, and then said "Think about it." after which he left and closed the door. After a few moments Alisa ran to the bathroom and started throwing up in the toilet. I left the camera recording, and went to the table to see what he had left. There was $500 as well as an empty syringe. Just then her phone chimed on the nightstand so I checked it.

It was a text from an unknown number that had the picture of her naked on the bed with cum running out of her pussy that he had just taken, a screenshot of her escort ad, and a copy of a background check on her that showed her full name, address, her phone number... Everything. The body of the text read "I'm on stakeout tonight looking out for any prostitution in the area and I have everything I need to bust you right now. These pictures are proof enough, plus you have $500 in marked bills and you have heroin in your system. It feels great doesn't it? I gave you two full doses, which is more than enough to become addicted. If you don't keep getting your fix, you'll become violently sick. It should take about two days before you are texting me begging for more. I'll only give you some more at the beggining of each shift. You have five minutes to respond "YES" before I call in to dispatch. If you don't respond, police will be at your motel room in a matter of minutes and you will be on tomorrow nights news for being arrested for prostitution. It's an open and shut case." He said.

"When they get here and find you strung out on drugs, they won't even listen to anything you have to say. They will just process you into the jail and get you in front of the judge in the morning. You WILL be found guilty... If you respond "YES" then you will start working immediately tonight. I have eight clients lined up and ready to go for you in one hour appointments from 10pm until 6am. Pricing, and all the details are already arranged. Just do anything they want. You will use the motel room you're already in. Get cleaned up. Your first client will be coming in ten minutes."

Holy shit! Fuck! My mind was racing and my heart was pounding as I looked over the pictures and reread the message. What had we just gotten into? Just then I heard the toilet flush, and the water turn on in the sink and I panicked. I quickly replied with "YES", pressed send, and then closed the text app and put her phone back. Shit! Alisa came out of the bathroom and just stared at me. Her eyes were watering, and she looked confused. "What the hell just happened?" she slurred as she stumbled towards the bed. "I feel fucked up."

It had already been several minutes since the text arrived so I had to think fast. "I think you had a bit too mutch to drink." I said. "Bill thought it would make the video better if he played a part to. That's why he got the fake gun, badge, and play money." I showed her the hundred dollar bills on the table.

"Oh, thank god! That makes perfect sence. It was just part of the video." Her words were slow and labored. "For a minute there I believed him and thought he was really a cop. He knew my full name and everything about me. He said that from now on I am his whore and that he would be pimping me out for the rest of the night. He said that next weekend, he was going to have me working the street corners around the bars and strip clubs downtown to get all the drunk guys coming out. I feel really fucked up." She said as she sat down on the bed with a sigh of relief. She could barely keep her eyes open. I couldn't believe what I was about to do.

"The next guy is almost here so I'd better get back in the closet. Just remember, play the part and do whatever he wants. Try to get into the mindset that you're a hooker that does this everyday. Really work for that money, you know?" With that I went back to the closet and settled in.

The door opened and it was a black guy that looked about 6' tall and maybe 300 pounds. "Hey honey, what can I do for you tonight?" She asked with a big smile.

"I'm going to start with that whore mouth, and then let you ride this big dick." He pulled it out and it looked like a pornstars cock. About 9" long, veiny, and very fat. "I'm gettin my moneys worth tonight." he said as he moved closer and put the cash on the table with the rest, and slid on a condom.

"Anything you want baby. I'm all yours." my wife said a bit too convincingly as she got on her knees and started sucking his dick halfway down. You could tell the girth was making it hard for her to deep throat like she normally would. For the next hour, she played the part perfectly and let this complete stranger use her in ways that I had never even done. She was his sex slave. He kept calling her a nasty hooker, and she actually looked like one. On the video, you could easily tell that she was fucked up on something. Guy after guy, she stayed in character and even accepted the money directly from a few of them. She never asked any of them to use a condom, so they were each deciding for themselves if they wanted to. Not surprisingly, most of them went bareback. None of them knew that she wasn't actually a prostitute, and I guess as far as they were concerned, she was one.

I was stroking my cock, and watching her titties bounce up and down as she was grinding down onto the dick of the sixth stranger of the night when I decided to delete her escort ad and got a big shock. There was a new escort ad up for her that was the same as mine, but also had a phone number, and a price. I went back to search and checked the next few escort sites, and sure enough... Her profile was on all of them. He had been making escort accounts for her and I wouldn't be able to take them down. That's when the reality of the situation started to sink in. I had accidentally made my wife a prostitute and she didn't know it yet.

There was no way out of this. This cop was going to keep whoring her out and was going to be her pimp now. He was right when he said he had everything he needed to make an arrest. He had her by the balls. She would do whatever he said rather than getting arrested for prostitution and facing the shame of being all over the news and everyone she knew finding out.

As soon as she figured out that this was real,(which would probably be in a few hours) and that she had been injected in her ass twice with heroin, and had already just worked her first full shift as an escort, she was going to be furious. She would find out about the escort ad that I had made. She would find out about the text he sent. She would find out that he knew her real identity and knew where she lived. It wouldn't take her long to realize that she had no choice. She would never agree to just bite the bullet and go to jail.

She would do whatever he said especially if he got her addicted to heroin. He could dress her in a see through top, miniskirt, and high heels, with no bra or panties, plaster her face with makeup, and make her work the street corner and she would do it. Very soon my wife was going to be the hooker you see walking the streets downtown everynight. There was no taking it back now. When I fantasized about seeing her posted on an escort site earlier, it had been just that, a fantasy. I had imagined making the video and how hot it would be. But this was real. As I looked at her escort ad, and then looked out the closet to see her on her knees, sucking the dick of yet another man, I accepted it.

It actually looked like she had accepted it. It didn't look like an act anymore. I think that whatever he had told her, she already realized that this was real. Usually after a few hours of sex, she would be done. She would say she was getting tired. She would say her jaw was sore. She would let me know. She had sucked twice as many dicks tonight as I had ever seen her do, and she kept going. She had swallowed several strangers cum. She hadn't spoken a word to me since Bill left, even when she had a few minutes between guys. She was pleasuring all of these men like it was her job, with just as much energy everytime. It had already happened. My wife knew that she was an escort. My wife was performing her duties as a hooker. My wife is a prostitute. Things will never be the same. Eventually someone would recognize her. You can't walk the streets of a smaller sized city as a prostitute without someone finding out. She would eventually end up in jail. I just hoped she wouldn't get too caught up in drugs.

12