How My Wife Made me a CumSlut Cuck Ch. 04

Story Info
Wife feeds her husband her lovers cum. MFM, bi, creampie.
2.2k words
4.63
22.3k
23

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Christy76
Christy76
132 Followers

Ch. 4

The next morning, Sue and I, laid in bed knowing we had to get going before checkout at the hotel. She snuggled up to me, kissed me on the cheek and said she was so happy that our love was so strong and That we could celebrate our anniversary like that. I mumbled something. I must have seemed off because she sat up shocked that I might not feel the same way. She asked me if I didn't enjoy it. I felt very low at the moment and said in all the years we've been together you've never let me do more than lick your rosebud and you were begging him to fuck your virgin ass last night. She collapsed on top of me, with teary eyes she said I got so caught up in having those big cocks in me and was so overcome with lust that I screamed it out that I need his cock in my ass. I'm so sorry if that hurt you but I really did enjoy being filled with both of them at once and I did enjoy the feeling of being fucked in the ass. I'm sorry that you feel left out. I do love you baby. I told her I loved her also and I don't want it to come between us. I got up to get dressed pretending I was okay with it all but I couldn't get my mind to stop thinking about it. I was torn about how I felt. I loved to see the joy and rapture and my wife face but felt bad that I couldn't do that for her.

We returned home and returned back to our regular lives.

The next weekend we had our normal sex session where I fuck her and cum inside her beautiful pussy and went down and eat her cream pie until she cums on my face. Afterwords she said 'I don't want to get together with Paul and Tom anymore'. I asked about Jimmy. She had a sad look when she asked what I thought. I said ' I love to watch you ride him and to be honest I love to suck his dick.' She got a big smile and I could tell that made her happy. 'Baby what if we get together with him again next weekend?' I said sure set it up.

The next Saturday, Jimmy came over for drinks and pizza. Sue was wearing a short sun dress and I noticed she wasn't wearing any panties. And her freshly shaven pussy looked so good. She told me she couldn't wait to rub against Jimmy's bare cock and balls. I was getting a chubby just thinking about it.

We ate and after a few drinks Sue sat on Jimmy's lap on the couch and pulled up her dress and asked how he like her shaven pussy and if he wanted to rub it? Who wouldn't. They began kissing and off came her dress. She stood totally naked and we both were fully clothed with our hard cocks waiting to get out. Sue pulled his pants down a his shirt off while I undressed and she looked at me to come take care of his cock. I happily dropped to my knees and began licking his beautiful knob and then sucked as much as I could. I've been able to take more of him but still can't deep throat his big cock. Sue stood on the couch and planted her smooth pussy on his face. I thought what a lucky dude that got to lick her wet pussy and I'm between his legs sucking his cock. We made our way to the bedroom where he laid down and Sue jumped at the chance to be impaled by his cock poking up like a flag pole. I snuck in to get a few licks of her pussy and his cock. Sue was so wet already and I happily licked up their fucking.

They kept going and I felt like I was ready to burst. Sue noticed me and said she wanted to suck him while I fucked her. She began to lick her juices off his cock and I put my tiny cock into her well used pussy. I'm not sure she even felt it after he had been there. I was just happy I got to screw her and not just Jack off. It didn't take long before I came in her and she told Jimmy to use his cock to shove my cum deep into her. They were going at it hard and heavy. It looked like whipped cream all over his cock and her pussy. Sue had a huge orgasm and clamped down on him when he yelled he was going to unload in her pussy.

She was in a doggy position and I was under them watching as he pulled out and stuck his dick covered in my wife's and my cream into my mouth. I cleaned every drop off of his cock and got a few last sucks on his mushroom head. Sue sat up on my mouth and dumped all three of our creams into my awaiting tongue and mouth. We were hoping for another round when Jimmy said he couldn't stay the night with us but wondered if we would be interested in another group. He has a couple friend that he thinks we would like. Sue said she wasn't sure and we'd get back with him. He assured us that they were great guys and would love both of us. Then left. I think both Sue and I had fallen I love with Jimmy and were happy the way it was.

A few days later he called Sue and asked if she had thought about him and his friends anymore. When she asked me, I shrugged and said if they were as loving as Jimmy, why not. I could tell Sue didn't want to hurt my feelings like the last time on our anniversary but after seeing my reaction she said to bring them this Saturday and we could have drinks and dinner and see if she liked them.

Saturday evening came and Jimmy showed up with his friends. They were all about his age and very good looking and extremely nice. We got to know each other better without anyone pushing to have sex. We played a couple games and I could see Sue wasn't going to start anything so I blerted out what a beautiful cock Jimmy has and said I love to suck it and I want to now! Everyone looked shocked and then began to laugh. Sue said that I am such a CumSlut. I moved between Jimmy's legs and started to undo his pants. They all watched me pull out his cock and kiss his knob and lick it until it was hard.

Looking at them they both had a hard cock waiting to be let loose and Sue was soon between them helping free their cocks. Stan had a respectable 6" uncut cock that Sue wanted to suck and explore it. Bill was a bit smaller but still bigger than my 4 1/2 inches. Sue wasn't letting go of Stan's dick so I moved over to Bills and started sucking it. After Jimmy's big cock I was able to deep throat Bill cock and had my nose pressed against his belly. Jimmy moved behind Sue and started fingering her while she worked on Stan's cock. He soon pulled down her thong and buried his face into her pussy and ass. She was squirming. Jimmy sat up with a wet face and told Bill he should come fuck her first. I moved off him and he took his place behind my wife and threw her dress up on her back exposing her lovely pussy and ass.

He was soon pounding her while she had Stan's cock deep in her mouth being spit-roasted. They continued until Stan said he wanted some of that and they traded places. She sucked Bill until he said he was going to cum. She didn't slow down and took his load without missing a drop. She then motioned to me to come and get it. I kissed her and she pushed a mouthful of cum into my mouth and I swallowed every bit of this new flavor. Stan watched with big eyes and grew even more excited and said he was going to shoot his load. I told him to shoot it deep into my wife's cunt so I could eat it out. Within a second he was emptying his balls into her and I was there to lick his tool clean and took my place under her pussy. with my mouth wide his cum slid out and onto my awaiting tongue. These two guys were blown away that I sucked up every drop.

Jimmy came over to my wife and slid into her hot wet pussy and bent to suck her tits. They were getting into a good rhythm when I moved over so I could suck on Stans cock. I have never sucked an uncut cock. It excited me as much as it did Sue when she did earlier. I licked the foreskin and pulled it back to taste the knob. Each time it was slowly growing back to life. I soon had him hard and was really getting into sucking him. I felt Bill close by and offered it to him also He took a few licks and sucks and asked me if he could suck my cock. I had Stan's cock in my mouth and turned to give him access to my hard tiny cock. He obviously knew what he was doing. It felt so good. I would never say this to Sue but he was better at sucking cock than she was. He sucked and rubbed my balls. It felt so nice. Then he put a finger on my ass bud and I jumped. He started to rub it and I began to relax into this new feeling.

As Bill sucked my cock he slowly inserted a finger in my ass and began to rub. Damn that feels wonderful. I started to push back into his finger. Then a second finger. It hurt for a second then I could relax and enjoy it. I still had Stan's cock in my mouth and all these scenes flowing over me. He worked a third finger in and slowly was fucking my ass. My cock and balls started to swell and I knew I was going to shoot my load in Bills mouth just like others have done to me. After telling him I was cuming, Bill deep throated me and I shot the entire load down his throat. OMG what a feeling He kept fingering me until all the spasms had past but my cock was still hard.

My wife and Jimmy were slowly screwing and watching us. Sue had a huge smile while watching me get sucked and fingered.

Bill said to Sue 'I want to fuck your husband is that alright?' Her response was 'only if I get to watch'. I was still in never-land but remember no one asking me only my wife. So I lie down on the bed next to Jimmy with both of our cocks pointing straight up like flag poles except his was much larger. My wife slides back onto him and rides reverse cowgirl, her favorite. And Bill lifts my legs high and begins to push his knob against my now lubed up butt hole. The pressure was intense and slowly first his purple knob and inch by inch until he finally had his cock all the way in. I could fell his balls against my ass cheeks. About this time Stan moved to my side and stuck his cock back in my hungry mouth. Then I remembered seeing my beautiful wife being spit roasted.

Bill slowly started to slide in and out. The unpleasant feeling soon went away and a fullness along with the most intense stimulation I've ever felt. It was unbelievable how good this felt. My wife had the biggest smile on her face as she was ridding Jimmy and watching me get fucked. Bill picked up the speed and I new I was going to cum again. I squirted all over my stomach and chest. Two times within 5 minutes has never happened to me and so intense. Stan rubbed my cum all over his cock and stuck it back in my mouth. I licked every single drop and I could tell he was getting close his balls and cock tensed up and soon the first spurt went down my throat and the rest he blew on my face and mouth. After seeing this Bill was tensing up also and Sue and Jimmy were about to cum. Bill and Jimmy both yelled 'I'm cuming' at the same time. Sue told Bill to fill my ass with cum. All of this happened so fast that Sue had the strongest orgasm I've ever seen. She sent a flood all over Jimmy's cock and balls.

Bill slowly quit pounding my ass and began to pull out. I felt so empty. I knew I would be sore after my first time being fucked but I already knew it would happen again. Sue got off Jimmy's cock and sat on my face. After her squirting, Jimmy's cum dripping out of her, and Stan's cum on my face I had the sloppiest cum bath and loved all the flavors. Slurping it all down. What a cum slut I am.

Christy76
Christy76
132 Followers