All Comments on 'How My Wife Made me a CumSlut Cuck'

by Christy76

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a great story I wouldn't mind doing this with my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As many other wishful cum sluts how I wish my wife would make this happen. I have happy licked her clean, licked from her hand and when she wishes throw my legs over my head as she pumps me straight into my mouth.

Alas, it is not another man’s cum I am swallowing but I remain hopeful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he's not a multi-millionaire, no way a woman stays with this clown for 15 yeas much less 15 months. Women don't want submissive men for husbands. Nor to the want overly dominant jerks. They may appear to enjoy controlling or bossing their husbands, but down deep inside it makes them despise them. She'd have kicked his ass to the curb long before now and one looking for a better man. Just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"My wife made me?" What the fuck is wrong with the mc? Another example of piss poor writing by a first time writer. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should have been in the gay male category.

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganover 1 year ago

Can't wait for part 2!!!!!!!!!!!! Super hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My experiences just like this. Great

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

I really hate most cuck stories but this one was gentle and he really turned out bi

Claudia69Claudia69over 1 year ago

Great story!! I love eating Cum loaded pussy...Part 2 Please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, I would love to be made to be a cum slut. Oh wait I am one! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* for this dreck.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 1 year ago

I love this story. I would love to suck my wife's lover's cock with her watching. That is my dream. I would also want him to fuck my sissy man-pussy and dump his big load of cum inside me. Eating his cum is a dream of mine.

I can't wait to read the next chapter of this story.

mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

These are precisely the stories that only work in the author's imagination. In real life she would get the divorce papers served and he would throw her out of his house!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It's cool to read this. I have been told by wifey to suck cock but I am not keen on it. I do cleanup and thought that would be enough but she insists she wants to see me do it. It's shocked me a bit because I thought she might end up suggesting it but I had no idea it would be so soon - I was in a cage for months and months with no penetration and her having a lover has been only a few weeks. I guess what scares me is another dude's cum in my mouth and the fact that he's got a big cock and my mouth is small doesn't help the thought process.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio11 months ago

Wrong category. Should be in gay or fetish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Stupid and ugly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love it so similar to my gf and i started. We are both bisexual and were before we met each other and both explored while we were young teens. I began my sissy adventures with a friend after school dressing up in my sisters clothes and being his gf and masturbating each other moving on to cocksucking then spreading my bum and having him fuck my ass pussy and cumming in me. It was an addiction i coundnt get enough of his cock even sucking in the toilets at school most days and going to my house any chance we would have and dressing and having sex with him. My gf i met at school and i believed she was a lesbian then and we became friendly she told me she was bi and not a full lesbian and i told her i was also bi and as we became closer we told each other our secrets and fantasys. She was turned on by my dressing as a girl and helped me a lot with make up and wearing her things as well. She said she really wanted to see me have sex with a guy and since then we have watched and joined each other and had a lot of fantasy sex together and with other people. We got married and continued exploring our crazy sexual exploits together which we still enjoy and are both constantly planning what we want to do. Have fun from SissyErica and Georgina in the UK.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I wish my wife would make me her little cum slut. I have told her many times I would happily let her fuck a younger guy. In my mind though I hope if it ever happens she has me eat his cum, suck him clean and fuck my ass

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

what a great story i got very hard and wish that i could do similar,,,contact me when you can,,,thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous