All Comments on 'How NOT to Win the Next Bet'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Very Well Done

I was really impressed with your word use and the way you put the story together. Really a well written story. I have to admit I was disappointed at the ending, but that has more to do with me than the quality of the penmanship and impressive imagination. Actually, I'm kind of humbled by your talent. I think the overall skillfulness and artistry of the piece are the important things, and it's worth a top score in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
your mind is vesuvian

whoa. had to white knuckle it past st. vitus’s dance with stones (horrific), but st. valentine did us right in the end — no candy “yes” heart for forlorn felix. ...so, reading for the main idea: even those who refrain from throwing stones shouldn’t live in two-vag houses?

i wish i was your confidante; i want to know what you did (/do) on basically all the nights of your life.

(and lives. like, were you a freaking centurion? what did it take for you to fill in the story’s texture like that?)

VoboyVoboyabout 3 years agoAuthor

No. We should all live in two-vag houses. Or three, maybe.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
1806 Followers
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...