How NOT to Win the Next Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Voboy
Voboy
1,793 Followers

I glanced up at last, seeing wide hazel eyes in a crimson face. "What was that?" she gasped, her legs raising herself off me. My lower face was soaked. "What the fuck did you do to me?"

"I loved you," I sighed, my fingers softer against her ass. Fervena was speechless, flailing behind her to get at my penis. "What are you doing?"

"I must pleasure you," she stammered, wild, that fluid body of hers flinging itself down my chest. "I must."

"No." I felt myself smile broadly, holding her tightly to me, trying to make her understand. "It's not necessary."

"Not necessary?" She looked down at me, scared. "What the hell are you here for?"

"I'm here for you." I felt the conviction growing in my chest. "I've already found what I was looking for in this place," I added, looking fondly at Fervena. "True love."

She looked back down at me, sweaty and confused with her hair all over the place. A bright pink flush was still showing on her breasts. "But... the wager?"

"The wager no longer matters," I explained, excited, my thumb stroking her thigh; my prick, forgotten, still poked up hard and sticky between us. Fervena glanced down at it uncertainly. "Don't you see? I've won so much more." Giddy, I leapt from the mattress and stretched my hand down to her, smiling with a paterfamilias smile. "Come. I must tell Vitus."

Fervena cocked her head, her breathing finally slowed, and slithered to her feet; even like this, totally nonplussed, she still moved with breathtaking grace, and I felt my cock lurch again; I was incredulous that I'd been inside her. I couldn't wait to be in there again, in my own bed, to show her pleasure and joy and, yes, love. She took my hand and followed me back out into the hall, the lamplight flickering on our naked bodies as I led her quickly past 14, then 13, to room 12; it took no effort at all to hear Plipa whimpering rhythmically inside.

I ignored the OCCUPATA chalked alongside the door and swept through the curtain, dragging Fervena to my side, the two of us standing there proud and happy in the wash of our joy. "It's over!" I cried.

When Plipia opened her eyes to look over at us, her eyes went first to my cock, then immediately after to Fervena's pussy, squinting, shaking her orange-curled head in the light of her three lamps. She'd stopped whimpering like an aqueduct faucet being shut off. "No," she pointed out, fully in control. "Uh-uh. You didn't cum, Felix."

"Ha!" Beneath her, inside her, Vitus was trembling with the effort of holding himself back. He looked wild-eyed over at me. "I didn't either!" The two of them swayed still, her hips automatic; he was plainly on the edge. I watched as his face clouded slightly. ""But... well, then why are you here?" He glanced over at Fervena. "Why aren't you two still fucking?"

"Yeah," Plipia put in, her hips swiveling to a slow halt. "What's up?"

I pulled Fervena more tightly to my side and cleared my throat. "I forfeit!" I announced grandly.

"Wait. You forfeit? Again?" Plipia fell off Vitus' lap with an undignified squawk as he sat up. Vitus blinked up at me in wonder and disgust. "Felix, buddy, don't you ever learn? You lose!"

"No," I replied quietly, my grip tightening on the soft, warm girl at my side, "I win." And I looked over at her, seeing wonder in those hazel eyes, and delight and... could it be? "True love," I whispered, transformed, my whole body buzzing.

Vitus looked over at Fervena. "He didn't cum?"

My girl shook her head, looking up at me with shining eyes. I felt I could see it in her gaze: it was all there, the whore's dream. A citizen to fall in love with them, to accept them, to give them legitimacy. I wanted to be that man, and with a rush of pride I leaned down and kissed her. I was still dueling with her tongue when I heard both Plipia and Vitus groan in disgust.

"Dude. You don't kiss them." I didn't care. We parted with broad grins, and I nodded.

"I'm blessed," I proclaimed. "Blessed with true love."

"Are you?" Plipia was shaking her head as she got to her feet, looking narrowly at Fervena. "Nice work, Vena," she said acidly, "but this is bullshit. Vitus wins because Felix forfeits, but I get the forty percent." She glared venomously at my woman. "For being professional," she hissed.

I talked before Fervena could speak. "As you wish, whore." Already, my Fervena, my Vibia, was in a different category from this orange-haired harlot. I dug in my pouch for the last of my coins, tossing three quadrans to Vitus and the other two to Plipia. "I've got no further use for this place." My mind was clear: I'd return to Fervena's room, we'd dress, pack a small bag for her, and I'd usher her back home, to become a part of my household. My wife wouldn't mind. Much. I looked kindly, benevolently, down at my Fervena and opened my mouth to speak.

"Say," Vitus mused, propped up on one elbow while he studied Fervena. He nodded toward my three coins on Plipia's mattress. "Fervena, was it?"

"Yes?" She blinked over at Vitus, who was still rampant from Plipia's attentions.

"Fervena. You're sexy." Vitus nodded, pulling absently at his cock. "How much for your ass?"

"What?" I was outraged, ready to slap my friend, but Fervena cut in smoothly.

"Two of those quadrans will do nicely," she told him, pulling away from me at once. She glanced back at me with an apologetic little shrug, spitting on her fingers. "It was nice meeting you, Felix." I felt my mouth fall open as she reached behind her. "Can we use your room, Plip?"

"I guess." Plipia was counting her money. "We'll settle up later." I stood speechless, feeling my face go scarlet. Vitus was sitting up, greedy for my girl, winking at me.

"Feel free to wait," he snickered. "I won't be long."

"Well, not in one way," Plipia joked, closing up her strongbox. She and I stood there a moment, naked, watching as they started. She took my arm, shaking me. "Come on. It's rude to watch."

"What?" My joy was evaporating before my eyes, fading away as quickly as my love impaled herself on my friend, and I was having trouble explaining it to myself. But I allowed myself to be led away out into the dim hall, Plipia quite happy with her income for the day, giggling to herself.

"I didn't even have to take a load," she chuckled. I felt her glance at my body. "Unless, like, you want to..."

I swiveled my head toward her. "Um." She was breathtaking, but she wasn't Fervena, and there was another problem too. "I don't have enough to pay any more..."

"Ah." She clucked sympathetically, then sighed. "Well, too bad. I'll clean you up, anyway," she went on, nodding toward the baths. "If you still want some pussy, though, they're running a half-price special next door at the House of True Love."

"What?" I blinked, incredulous.

"Yeah. Their pimp got executed this morning, so they're raising funds. Some guy named Valentius? Valentine?" She shrugged. "The girls there are... okay."

"Oh," I replied weakly, following her toward the baths, trying not to listen to the triumphant shout of Vitus from room 12. "Thanks for the tip."

* * *

Well, that was a little unusual for me, but I hope you liked it. Remember, read all the Valentine's entries and vote for your favorites!

Voboy
Voboy
1,793 Followers