How Obvious Should It Be

Story Info
That you're a HotWife and an easy lay?
2.2k words
4.29
10.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A lot of women who get into the HotWife/cuckold lifestyle ask how obvious it should be to others that she is a HotWife. If you ask me, I say it should be more than just obvious. Men should not doubt that you are a HotWife and that you are an easy lay.

Your actions and the way you dress should make it obvious to anyone and everyone that you are a HotWife. You want men to know that they can have sex with you just because they want to because you know it will please your husband if they do, and in return, you will be pleased by all of the men you will attract.

As a HotWife, you have a responsibility to yourself, your husband, and other men to be attractive, to be alluring. A woman in loose, baggy sweats is not attractive. A woman who wears little to nothing is very attractive. If you do wear loose clothing that does not show your body off, your actions must speak for you. You have to be the aggressor.

If you don't want to have to be that bold, then how you dress will be important. As important as how you dress is how much of you that you let others see. If you wear a dress out in public, then don't wear anything beneath it. Men find women in dresses attractive, but a woman who wears a dress and pulls it up when she sits down allowing others to see that she is not wearing panties is much more attractive and inviting.

In the summertime, sundresses are best to wear, or if you have the body for them, spandex mini dresses. I have worn one of my husband's tank tops as a dress when we have gone out many times. Men seem to like that. If weather permits, a very tight T-shirt with no bra and a mini skirt can work well, too. A HotWife doesn't have to wear fancy clothes to be attractive. A simple short skirt and tight T-shirt with no bra or panties will suffice. The key is NOT to wear anything restrictive or hard to remove. My rule of thumb is to wear something that is easily pulled up, pulled down, or pulled off.

Sex as a HotWife doesn't always have to happen at home. As a HotWife, you want to be available at all times, no matter where you are. Even if you are at the mall, just sitting in the food court, by wearing a short dress with no panties and flashing yourself to a man who has caught your eye, he can sit with you and finger you and no one would ever know. And if other men do see, they will want in on the action as well, which is not a bad thing.

I have gone to the grocery store wearing flip-flops and one of my husband's tank tops for a dress. Men have caught my eye and I have walked up to them, faced them, and told them they could feel me up if they wanted to . . . and it has worked nearly every time. It has even gotten me laid in the grocery store bathroom a few times.

Being accessible is important when you are a HotWife. Even having a man feel you up in public can get your husband off, and excite you as well. Because other men can and will excite you, this will be a good thing for both you and your husband. If other men excite you and get you all heated up, then you will be even more ready to have sex with your husband afterward. This is where being a HotWife can make your connection with your husband even stronger.

A great way to let other men know you are available is to discretely flash other men while in public. Showing men that you have no underwear on is a good attention-getter. It can also get men to approach you. If you can get men to approach you in public, especially if your husband is close by, this could excite you and your husband at the same time. If you are alone and you attract a man and he approaches you, you have the opportunity to let him see or feel more. If he likes what he sees and feels, then you can offer to let him do more.

If a man is bold enough to feel you up in public, then he is bold enough to want to have sex with you, especially if he knows you are married. Grocery stores, shoe stores, the mall, sporting goods stores, anywhere guys hang out, these are all good places to show men what you have to offer and what is available to them if they want it. By being a HotWife, you are like few other women. And men notice that. A lot of women dress sexy, but rare are the few who dress sexy and show off what they have and offer it.

You can't be afraid that a guy is going to want to have sex with you, because that is why you dress the way you do, to attract men, to make them want to have sex with you. That's the whole objective of dressing "slutty," or wearing clothes that are easily removed, pulled up, or pulled down. You want men to have access to those special areas of your body.

You don't always have to have full-on sex with men. Giving a man a blow job is often very fun, as well. If you have the opportunity to not only give a man a blow job but to also allow another man to have intercourse with you at the same time, all the better.

My husband always says I'm a hottie, but it is nice when other men show me attention as well. There is just something about a 20-year-old hard-body guy looking at me and wanting to have sex with me that makes me feel desirable. There is one younger man who I had sex with on his eighteenth birthday. He was very attractive and very well hung. The first time he and I got it on was the first time he'd had sex, with anyone. That was 20 years ago. I have been with him numerous times since then. He is an incredible lover, and he's Catholic.

Remember Stifler's mom, from American Pie? That was me and my Catholic boy. After he made love to me the first time, I felt so young and desirable. He made me feel that way. When I made love with my husband afterward, it felt so amazing. I felt like I was a teenager again. And I like that feeling. Another great thing about sex with younger men is that they get hard quicker after they cum than older men do. Older men often can only cum once or twice and they are done. Younger men are quite the opposite. They cum a lot and get hard again quickly. And they want to have as much sex as they can get. And that is a good thing. The more often and quicker a younger guy can get it up, the more orgasms for you.

Having a younger man want and desire you is a good feeling. It truly does make you feel wanted and attractive. Younger men have less experience which often means that they want to please YOU. They want to be the best lover they can be for you because they want to be able to be with you again. And because they have less experience, they are also easily trained to please you the way you like to be pleased. I have found that younger men may cum quickly at first, but the second and third, and fourth times around they stay hard longer. And for some reason, many are also able to cum just as much the third time around as they do the first time.

Making it obvious to others that you are a HotWife is important if you want to make your husband, yourself, and others happy. By dressing sexy and being available to men, you open yourself to so many possibilities. Catching a man's eye, flirting with him, and letting him know you want him as much as he wants you is the best way to spice up your sex life anywhere you are. Let's say you see a young man or any man, and you find him attractive, you catch his eye, you flash him a little, you might lick your lips and then you have his attention. What happens next is up to you.

I can't count the times when I have seen a guy, flirted with him, and ended up sucking him off. Yes, it was just a blow job, but it was also fun, exciting, and a great way to find out if you want to do more with him. I think that it is better to suck off a guy than to commit to letting him have intercourse with you where you would not be satisfied. By just giving him a blow job, you know if you want to do more with him, or not, without any doubt.

There have been other times when I have been driving and seen a guy I was interested in and gave him a blow job from my car. You sit in your car, he stands next to the car, you suck him, he can look around to make sure no one sees, and during this time you are having a great time, he is getting a blow job, and you can decide while you are sucking him if you want to do more as well. Another perk that giving blow jobs from your car has is that you can do this time and time again in a day and never have to get undressed or have to have a bed to play in. To me, it is a matter of convenience. If you do this while you and your husband are out driving, your husband gets to watch and possibly masturbate while watching you suck guys off.

There is a lot of talk about the HotWife ankle bracelet. It is an ankle bracelet that has the letters H and W on it. I do not wear a HotWife ankle bracelet. I wear a necklace with the letters H and W on it. That way no matter what I am wearing people can see my necklace, and it is obvious to those who know what HW stands for who and what I am.

When people ask me what the H and W stand for, I tell them it means I am a HotWife and that my husband gave it to me. If someone doesn't know what that means, to them it just means that my husband thinks I am hot. To those in the know, it means that I like having sex with men other than my husband. It is my calling card, my invitation to them.

There are many ways to let other men know that, although you are married, you are still available to them for sex. I have found that wearing a necklace that tells everyone what and who you are is and can be very effective. In areas where the weather does not permit you to wear very revealing clothing, then a necklace is and can very effective. You can be wearing jeans or slacks, a sweater, and a jacket, but if your necklace is visible, and it says to others that you are a HotWife, then your chances of attracting other men, without having to try, are much better.

I have even seen other HotWives who wore necklaces that simply had the word YES on them. For those who are into interracial sex with other men, a necklace that has the letter Q and a Spades symbol work. For those in the know, you wearing a Queen of Spades necklace lets Black Men, as well as white men, know you like sex with Black Men. I believe that a necklace that is always visible is far more effective than an ankle bracelet is. And necklaces are more easily noticed.

If you wear an HW necklace, you can complement it with Queen of Spades earrings. Some women wear T-shirts that make who they are obvious to others as well. One I like is the one that says, "It's Not Cheating If My Husband Watches." Another T-shirt I like is the one that says, "My Husband Likes To Watch." Another necklace I recently saw another HotWife wearing has the female symbol in the middle and male symbols on each side of it. I thought that said a lot to others. I knew what it meant right off.

The important thing about being a good HotWife is making sure that others know you are a HotWife. Your husband loves you and has more than likely committed himself to only you. He has committed to remaining faithful to you and taking care of you and supporting you. The least you can do, in return, is to have sex with other men, which in turn will please your husband greatly. And it is not just you having sex with other men that pleases your husband. It is you openly allowing yourself to be feminine, letting your sexual self grow and play.