All Comments on 'How Obvious Should It Be'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sounds great, see any of the signs you've highlighted and know the slut is yours. I guess you are doing your bit to reduce the rape stats, with open legs freely available who needs to force the issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
These essays come off as acts of desperation

Rather than trying to convince others that such a lifestyle is great, these come off as attempts to convince yourself, to rationalize what you are doing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There’s fantasy and then there’s reality. In reality this hotwife author is just begging to be harmed or worse

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Away from home my wife wears a necklace and an ankle bracelet making it obvious she is a sex lover. She is pierced and wears tops that show her nipple piercings when out and when clubbing never panties so the jewelled hood ring can be seen if she decides to let people see it. We have always fucked other people since we started dating and love same room sex and watching each other.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Fairly good guidance. My wife and I never fully went the hotwife route, but did do a lot of what you talked about. The main difference was that I was also a bit of a slut, so more often than not, she or I would bring someone home because she also got off on watching me pleasure or be pleasured by another woman. We both really enjoyed the watching. It made our private sex lives really hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...