All Comments on 'How on Earth Did I End up Here?'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

Gave it a 5, I makes a excellent point. Why agree if’s not something you want. Dave hot what he wanted….cuckolded

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

good vs evil, guess which one always wins?

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Glad you found a reason why she could become a slut. It's always the husband's fault. He drinks, he has affairs, he scolds the kids, and he doesn't really satisfy them. The only question left is: how stupid does your female protagonist have to be to marry such an asshole? Or was it basically just that she was allowed to find true love in the swingers club? 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Helen did exactly what her husband Dave wanted her to do. The problem is Dave was thinking with his little head. And we all know that little heads don't have room in them for a brain! Dave soon and quite sadly realized he was not 'all that' with the ladies. Worse, Dave discovered he had a jewel of great value in his possession and just like the asinine idiot his little head is; he used his big head to make a poorly thought out decision to give his treasure away. Poor Dave, it doesn't pay to be a player 4☆ - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Good Story with realistic outcome

You have written a good story with realistic outcome. Not everyone is cut out to be in the swinger life style. More than one couple have fallen because one person forced the other into doing things like this without talking and thinking about the outcome.

Those that are; are usually balanced in themselves and their relationship with their significant other. They do things together with each other instead of thinking of just themselves.

I liked the story 4 stars. It is the first one I have read of yours. I am looking forward to reading others.

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Bravo...Encore please!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

If you're unhappy in your marriage, get a divorce.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Cuck got what he wanted and Helen is a very willing cow like 38DD whore.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

You wrote the happy ending that over 90% of couples find in situations like these.

Even swingers suffer a high degree of making divorce lawyers happy.

I find it funny how some attack the wife when this was literally all the husbands problem. she tried to adjust to him being a wanker and shes the problem?

With that lets stop pretending a high degree of idiotic readers aren't fragile misogynists and nothing more.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 years ago

Sensible story and conclusion

Dave got what was coming to home and couldn’t handle it. Hopefully Helen finds the happiness she wants and deserves.

Loved reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Difficult to appreciate without more details. They had one night of great sex. Why do you think so many college romances end up in marriage, then divorce? Stupid to assume where this relationship will end up. Dream on. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thpical and. Dry usual outcome with cheating couples, even if it occurred at a swinging sex club!!!

Just WTF do people expect?

It’s only a question of time before the real deep emotions and pent up disillusionment, jealously, anger, new found feelings and freedom - lead too “newly single” status…….

Totally ignorant and pathetic self centered desires overwhelming any sense of marriage vows.

Yes, winner and loser - or loser and loser????

Always!!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 2 years ago

Well, you fucked up on that one Davey boy. 🤣

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your Writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The husband was purely guilty here as he repeatedly cheated his wife and actually forced his unwilling wife to do the sex with another person. So it's inevitable. But in most cases of divorce, children are mostly effected.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dumbfuck Dave got exactly what he deserved.

Good on Helen, hope she finds happiness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I realy enjoyed this short story. , 5+

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Swinging never works, never saves marriages. Always reinforces why the couple should split.

2/5

AllNigherAllNigher10 months ago

I looked this story. It felt real and fitting that both spouses who tried to swing for their partner end up separated from the. A romance follow up would be interesting for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Shes not your soulmate its just your turn, when will men realize women have no honor or loyalty.

mfj77mfj776 months ago

Good story but ended too soon. Cries out for a follow-up. Does Dave totally lose his relationship with his children? Is John now divorced? Lots more to this story . . .

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

Great tale. well thought out and the douche' got what he deserved. If the many "bruised ego" comments when a slut gets caught, this guy's ego was pulverized

fredbrownfredbrown6 months ago

Interesting story, I consider it a 5-star one, at least to me. It isn't all that much like my own experiences but I like it and think poor old Dave got his just "rewards", he's fucked himself ......

Schwanze1Schwanze12 months ago

Anon she's not,

Sounds like you are talking about your own life instead of this story.

Busman19639Busman19639about 2 months ago

Dave was an insecure asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good for Helen. Dave is a total jerk and did ot deserve her.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 1 month ago

This is how I picture swingers parties turning out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...