How on Earth Did I End up Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the communal areas on the ground floor they found a clearly drunk Dave leant against the bar.

"Oh here, she is" slurred Dave, "The wandering slut returns, did you have a nice time dear with you boy toy?"

Helen was both embarrassed and furious, hissing "This was all your idea and I haven't done anything you haven't already done, numerous times I might add. And he is 10years older than your last bimbo. We're going now before you make an even bigger fool of yourself."

Dave was still muttering and looked close to passing out when Helen turned to see John still standing close and looking concerned, "I'm sorry John, I think this was all a horrible mistake, we need to go."

John's body sagged "Not for me Helen, it is the best experience I've ever had. I hope you and Dave can works things out though, good luck."

She took a long last forlorn look at John then half dragged half supported Dave out of the club as he muttered comments about everything being rigged, bloody stupid system and they wouldn't be back.

Things in Helen and Dave relationship deteriorated rapidly after their desperate effort at the club. All of Dave's failings becoming more obvious compounded by his heavy drinking. Constantly moody and belligerent Dave often shouted at the kids and had taken to referring to Helen as a slut after their escapade at the club. He also accused her of cheating and threatened to kill both her and her imaginary lover. It escalated to the point of Helen moving back to her parents to provide a more stable home life for the children with a divorce following 6 months later.

It was on the day her divorce was finalised that Helen checked the old dating/ swapping site, it felt like a life time ago since they loaded the profiles. She was just about to delete her profile when she noticed her inbox was full of messages. Upon checking she noticed over 40 from a single source. A person whose profile was no longer linked to his wife's Danielle. Helen deleted her own link to Dave's profile and thought about replying to the last message... Dear John.

12