How One Night Can Change a Life

Story Info
What our wives did when we played poker.
750 words
3.61
20.6k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Friday night, the four of us playing poker. Our wives had decided a year or so ago to have a girl's night out while we got rowdy, drank, and told dirty jokes.

During tonight's game the subject came up as to how our marriages were doing. I was the first to mention that my sex life had dwindled to one night a week, usually Wednesday or Thursday. The best I could describe our newfound sex was a piece of meat lying there for me to dispose of a week's worth of pent-up cum. No emotions, no foreplay, and she no longer had orgasms. It's been like fucking a five-dollar whore. Every one face lit up with surprise, and they all had similar stories.

We all said fuck the game, and we should go to a strip club just over the state line. The state never pushed the law about prostitution and nude dancing in clubs as long as the owners checked everyone's ID to make sure there were no minors admitted. We all met up back at my house after the other three went home to shit shower and shave.

When we got to the club, the bouncer told us that if we wanted, we could purchase a mask or rent a character's mask for ten dollars. We opted for the character's mask. He took us to a room that had all kinds of masks. I chose a gorilla mask.

We entered the club and stood along the back wall to see what the club had to offer. When the next set of four dancers took the stage, we all got the surprise of our lives. The four MILF's on stage were our wives. They started dressed in cocktail dresses and danced down the stage. They would stop and take tips from the men or women in front of them. My wife spent a while squatting in front of a couple. She would open and close her legs as the woman looked up her dress. When she stood, the woman handed her a twenty. All four met at center stage at the end of the first song, and they pulled the other's zipper on the dress down. They paired up and had a long, passionate kiss as they slipped the other women's dress off of them to the cheers of the crowd's approval of the action.

They danced down the stage in very sexy lingerie consisting of bras, thongs worn over their garter belts and nylons, and cum fuck me heels. The tips started to get larger as they danced to seduce the crowd. In the middle of the song, they met at center stage and kissed again while they removed the other's bra. Again, my wife stopped by the couple, crouching down and opening and closing her legs for them. She moved close to the woman and said something in her ear; she smiled, took a fifty from her, and flashed her pussy to them while the woman ran her hand on the inside of her thighs.

The four met at center stage and took turns slowly lowering the thongs of their partner; then when the exposed pussy was exposed, they licked the other to a small orgasm.

My wife came to center stage with a microphone and said, "The going price for a wet juicy, thong is one hundred dollars. Any takers?"

I yelled, "Ya!"

I went up to the stage with two one-hundred-dollar bills. I handed her one, and she handed me the thong. I placed it over my finger and ran it up her thigh.

She stopped me when I got close; she showed me the bill and said, "This was for the thong only."

I handed her the other bill, and she let me proceed to push my thong-covered finger into her pussy and finger fuck her to an orgasm.

I went over to the bar and asked a cute bartender if I could have a piece of paper and a pen. She handed me the paper, and it had the club's logo on it.

'I was the gorilla that bought these tonight. I hope you enjoyed the last finger fucking you will get from me.' Your X-husband.

I went home, put the note on her pillow and packed, and left the bitch forever.

When she got home, I heard she had cried for over a week but never tried to contact me. The slut also never quit her part-time job.