All Comments on 'How Prostitution Saved Our Marriage'

by LaraRobert

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Typical LW trash.

Written by a truly sicko author.

racfguyracfguyabout 9 years ago

Rather a bizarre story. At first, it seemed like "Robert" was the narrator, then without notice "Lara" was doing the narration.

So, it was OK for Robert to go to whores, but if he didn't 'bring them off' he was inconsiderate? I submit that the great majority of whores don't get off, but can't wait for the John to get done. Then Robert dates "Merle" but doesn't screw her after the date, Lara is pissed off about the date, but sympathetic that he didn't get Merle in the sack so she fucks his brains out? Huh?

So, whores are OK, but an affair is not? This wife Lara is messed up in the head, yes?

Robert didn't want children but she gets knocked-up anyway? I'm surprised that Robert didn't leave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story is total crap. Just stop already.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
True Fantasy!

Yes, the simple idea of a wife tolerating (much less encouraging) her husband's use and patronage of prostitutes is COMPLETE fantasyland stuff.

And we believe in elven princesses, and fire-breathing dragons too?

May be she was an alien? Yes, this was just an experiment to send information on human mating back to the home planet! They did seem to really enjoy the probing?!?

OK, go back to Hogwarts, and try to transform your wife into a sex godess next time. You don't describe the magic wand so much, but perhaps better descriptions of the sex will help readers get into your fantasy world a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hope this was just something you had to get out of your system.

If there's more of this crap bubbling to come out, I recommend a thorough brain enema. Your sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ehhh

While this story didn't do anything for me, I actually don't mind when my husband spends time with an escort. He tells me about it afterwards and it really gets me wet. Then I fuck the hell out of him. One time I went with him and just watched. It was phenomenally erotic.

The only thing I don't like about it is the expense. But he only does it 3-4 times a year so it's not too bad.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Keep dreaming...

The husband must keep dreaming...maybe one day she accepts it...2*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
Ugh. Confusing, disjointed and bizarre.

So would it be acceptable for Lara to hire a male prostitute?

Frankly I found this story tedious at best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just awful

The premise is laughable. The execution was worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
In the Future

Please indicate in some way that you are changing your narrator in the middle of a story. Also, watch your idioms, e.g. "thrashing, fag." English may be a common language, but idioms are not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
We do also

although my wife and I never have actual intercourse with anyone but each other.

We do use massage therapists, both were also female Registered Nurses at a local clinic. In our State a R/N can do about anything, a regular LMT has restrictions. A Nurse can touch the genitals, no law against that at all.

Up until a couple of years ago, it was always the Nurses until we found a couple in Reno. That was amazing, watching the guy take care of the wife while his wife took care of me? He had his hands in her most intimate spots while his own wife was doing the same to me, we both got to watch that! Just one way stuff, and lots of fun.

Now some might say that IS sex, and cheating, but we just do not see it that way. We are mature, and enjoy it so why not?

starmanfivestarmanfiveabout 9 years ago
I love

people who share their lives with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It was silly and banal.....

....to the point that I gave up on it. You started out with a male-perspective narrative, then switched to first person, then switched narrators with no real indication.....it came off a bit like two women chatting at afternoon tea. Just passing time, telling their life stories.....and how they stayed married by her allowing him to use prostitutes.

Bah!

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Just a mess

Writing isn't your forte in life. You would need to practise a lot more before publishing again. 2*

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Glad you took Gordo's advice, you just really weren't ready.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous