How She Became Daddy Pt. 01

Story Info
The slow burn first chapter into Mike's journey into sub.
3.3k words
4.29
12.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SomeDud3
SomeDud3
13 Followers

She's my Daddy.

Of course she was beautiful. They always are. 5'4" Brunette. 33. 115 pounds with a nice smile and silicone distraction attachments. Jennifer.

Jennifer knew she was gorgeous. And that was the problem. For years men would bend to her will at the slightest hint of attention. A lingering look. A few text messages. One of those kisses that seemed to go on and on, given the way she'd press her body into you.

At the time, she was a nurse. A shift leader at a facility serving the mentally and physically handicapped. The first time I saw her, was during shift change about 2 weeks after I started this job.

I was no nurse. Just an ass-wiping, sweeping, mopping, laundry doing, glorified baby sitter. The feeling of helping others made the job worth it. That and the fact they were desperate for employees and never asked for a second drug test. Early 20's and riding the line between hard partying and full blown addiction. There wasn't a whole lot I had to look forward to from day to day. Next buzz. Next smoke break. Next lay from the next girl I could convince I was any different from the next bum on the bus.

My name is Mike. I'm 5'11". Around 180 pounds. Decent physique leftover from high school wrestling. Attractive enough in a forgettable sort of way. So, it struck me a little odd when I was asked to pick up a third shift the next night after only having been there a short time.

I realized soon after that I would be working her shift. Just me and her. All the clients would be asleep, and there would be lots of opportunity for conversation with the excitingly attractive nurse. My mind raced the whole next day. I found myself getting caught in loops of internal argument.

"She's gorgeous, there's no way she's into you."

"It's just an extra shift dumbass, don't make it more than it is."

It was relentless. Even amidst the opiate induced brain fog. So, when it finally came time to go in, I tried my best to go in not expecting anything. Just another shift. Wiping asses. Doing laundry.

"Hey, thanks for coming in tonight! Alice's kid got sick or something."

She said when I walked in the door. God, I didn't think anyone could make scrubs look so good. "Just relax" My mind commanded the rest of my body, which was set to vibrate mode as soon as I saw her.

"No problem. I could use the money."

I went about my job. Third shift was a cake walk. You could take care of everything within the first hour or so and then pretty much coast. It was getting pretty close to midnight, and I had finished everything up. Jennifer sat down next to me and we started to talk. "Where are you from.." "How did you end up working here.. " "What do you do for fun.."

I started to get the feeling I wasn't asked to come in because of my work ethic.

"Hey, don't rat me out, but I was gonna go out and smoke a bowl real quick, if you're interested." She comments casually.

"Nope. Drugs are bad mmkay, I'm calling your boss right this second."

My face was dead serious. Her face had dropped to a deer in headlights shock.

"I'm totally fucking with you, you got a lighter?" And just then, we laughed. Her hand tapped me lightly on the arm and I was certain. I could pull this off.

Later that night we made out. She came over the night after and we had sex. Amazing sex. I walked her to her car and we kissed passionately in the middle of the street. I watched the rising sun play off her eyes. Glassy from the speed we'd been doing all night. Turns out Jen was not one to turn down a bump.

It was perfect.... For a time.

I got switched to mainly third shift from then on. Every night we would talk and party have sex in the kitchen. The next shift crew would get there and we would throw on our blasé mask and get ready to leave. Suffice it to say, I thought I had struck gold metaphorically speaking. I didn't even care that much when I got fired.

Apparently, one of us had forgotten a beer in the fridge at work. I took out for it. Told Human Resources it was mine. I had just been going through a hard time. Who cares. I could get another shitty job. Plus, having a job was getting in the way of partying. We had both been kind of binging. We'd stayed up for days, working, fucking, talking.

One of our conversations, brought us to talking about kinks. More specifically, experience with the opposite sex.

"Have you ever done anything... like that?" She queried coyly.

"Yeah, a few times. I kind of have a femdom kink."

"Like what?"

"I guess strap on stuff. A girl making you.... Do stuff with another guy..." I trailed off hoping she'd get the picture. God forbid my sexual depravity drive her away.

"Like whips and chains and all that?" The way she was looking at me kind of made me squirm. Interrogating almost.

"Not that far I guess." Luckily, she didn't put up too much of a fight when I changed the subject.

Pt. 2- The week prior.

I was spending most of my time at Jennifer's place. She had used some vacation time so we could stay home and stay wrapped up in one another. For three or four days there was nothing outside that apartment. Just me and her and meth. Tongues, lips, skin, sweat and every luscious moment seemed to pass without so much as a thought to what was next. Or so I thought. Little did I know, Jen had a plan.

Friday.

Since the start of our time together, I had been dazzled. Awe struck. Too Naive to realize. 20 year old guys always they think they have the world by the balls. Hind sight is 20/20. The compliments came too often. Jen was an ego stroker and I ate it up, I'm embarrassed to say. How sweet I was. How good I looked. What a good lay I was. Blah blah fucken blah. It seemed I was ideal in every way. Until Friday.

We had actually slept the night before. I woke up that morning, before she did. Watched a little TV. Called around to see if I could borrow some money. We were dangerously low on speed. I had blown my last paycheck, and hadn't even thought about looking for a job. She was supposed to be going back into work that night, and she would probably not want to go sober.

She woke up a later. I had cooked for us but neither of us was very hungry. We sat across from one another and I could feel the change in the air.

"You okay?" I asked trying to get a read on what exactly the problem was.

"Yeah, I'm just not feeling too good."

"Okay, you want to just stay in today? We can just rest up and I can look for a job tomorrow." Trying my best to be a good.... Whatever the hell I was to her.

"No, Jay needed to run some errands and he said he would give me a bag if I took him..." She paused.

"You can come... if you want." And just like that, I knew that my cloud nine was collapsing out from under me.

"Yeah... let me know when you're ready." I sulked.

Guys. You KNOW when a girl is done with you. The very instant she decides you aren't worth the air you breathe. I knew it. And I knew that I should've left. Left and been done with it. Cleaned up my act. Found a new job. And moved on.

I didn't.

I had never met "Jay" before. Questions ran through my head as to how she knew him. What kind of relationship they had. My eyes followed random cars as she drove to his house. I smoked a Newport and kept quiet. Hoping beyond reason that this was a hiccup and not the end.

We pulled into the driveway of a beat up house in a shitty neighborhood. To my surprise, Jen, who "wasn't feeling great" almost leaped out of the car.

"HEY! IT'S BEEN SO LONG!"

They chit chatted. As I sized him up. Tall guy. 6'2" or so. Nothing exactly great about him. Curly hair. Kind of chunky. But boy was she excited to see him. We went into the house. Did a few lines. I didn't talk much. The crank he had was stronger than I was used to and I was pretty well spun by the time we walked back to the car.

"Hey, will you sit in the back?" I was astounded. Who the fuck was this guy? Why was I suddenly back seat Charlie?!

"No problem." I sat in the back seat trying to ignore the giggling from her as we drove to random places around town. The bank, cell phone store, storage unit.

Every now and then we'd pull over and do another line or two, so even as these thoughts were running through my head, I was too fucked up to do anything about them.

Finally we got back to her apartment. I was pissed. I had barely been given a second glance since "Jay" got picked up. I went along with it. Figured she was just smooshing up to score some free dope.

We all sat around the dining room table and Jay began busting down lines.

"Oh, shit that curtain is open" Jen casually says.

I stand up and go to pull the curtain across the window and from behind me I hear giggling.

"Wow... I didn't even have to say how high"

Jenifer giggled again. She had never been mean before. I brushed off the comment and sat back down. We each blew a line and Jennifer starts going on about how we need music. She set her blue tooth speaker on the ground, deliberately bending over too long. Right next to Jay. I was done. Just when I was about to announce my departure Jen makes a request.

"We're out of cigarettes. Will you pleeeease go get some more? Here's twenty bucks... Jay, do you want anything?"

Snatching the 20 out of her hand I hastily exit, and jump in her car (mine was out of gas) Figuring I could use the time to cool off. I would just go back. Tell her I have to go do something, and drive myself home.

It's a short drive to the convenient store. Two packs of Newport box 100's and a black and mild... For Jay. I drive back slowly. Wishing I was home in bed. And that I had never met this woman. I pulled in just as the thought that I should sober up crossed my mind. Dropping the keys as I walked into the living room, I notice that the dining room table has been abandoned.

"Hello." I called out. Music makes it's way down the short hallway from the bedroom. Maybe I should have left. Maybe I should've knocked.

The old door hinges squeak loudly. Protesting my invitation into the bedroom. Jennifer is on her knees. In front of a standing Jay. A fast mover she is naked save for a pair of red thong panties. Her beautiful lips closed tightly around the head of his massive cock. I am about average. Never having heard any complaints but "little Jay" was huge. 10 inches with lots of girth and a purple head that was smaller than the rest of the shaft.

Stunned. Drugs and shock paralyzing me. Jennifer shifts her eyes my way while still sucking the head of his cock into her mouth. "HI, honey. You okay?" Her nonchalance is like ice water. The last words barely passes through her lips before she starts to suck on one of his balls. The only noise in the room are her mouth and his light groans.

"What... the fuck." I manage to squeak.

"Baby... You didn't think we were getting high for free... did you?" His dick drops to his thigh with an audible thud and she let's it drop from her fingertips.

"I had to pay him somehow... and we're all out of money. Don't be mad. It's just a little fun.. Actually..." The way her eyes run over me makes me flinch. She walks over to me and takes my hands in hers. I want to run. To tear out of there and never think about it again. Emotions and drugs. I am stuck. Waves of shame, anger, fear, fill up my head. The room starts to spin. When she leans in and plants a kiss on my lips. Then sinks her tongue into my mouth, oddly I start to get excited. The taste of her... and him. My hands instinctively move to her hips and pull her in. Her breasts against my chest urge my desire and my hands slide down to her ass.

"Come here baby." The kiss is broken suddenly. I am lead slowly to this man. He stands there calmly. Against the night stand. Member standing at half mast apparently enjoying our exchange.

"Kneel down baby." Before I am allowed to kneel, she slips my shirt over my head. Then gently, but firmly pushes my shoulders. On my knees. My lips a few inches away from the dick my lover was just pleasing so enthusiastically.

"Go on baby... Open your mouth." She is standing behind me. As my lips part. She pushes my head forward and guides him into my mouth. Precum pools on my tongue as his hips start to move his cock in and out of my mouth. An inch. Then two. Then three. My inhibitions have vanished. I wrap my hand around the rest of his ample shaft and start sucking him. I let him push his cock into my mouth enough to make me gag. I pull back, and let him do it again.

"That's it baby... You looks sexy with a cock in your mouth." Jennifer kneels behind me to whisper in my ear and kiss my neck while this mystery man from her past fucks my throat. Jay moans. He seems to be very content to let her call the shots. To let her run the show. A prop, at peace with being a prop.

"Don't forget his balls baby... You know how good that feels." There is no thought to do anything but what she tells me to. His dick is pulled from my mouth, and just as I begin to suck one of his balls into my mouth her hands trail their way down my body.

"Good little bitch." Her words both ashame and excite me. My left hand is stroking Jay's giant cock while my right hand starts to massage the testicle that isn't between my lips.

Extascy. Her index fingers slide my jeans down my waist. I return my oral attention back to Jay's cock. I take as much of it in my mouth as I can, choke, and then take more. Jennifer's has begun massaging my balls.

"How does that little Faggots mouth feel Jay?" Embarrassingly enough my cock twitches when I hear the words. It makes her giggle. Jay doesn't answer until he grabs me by my head and forces himself all the way down my throat. My nose is resting on his stomach and he's not letting me go.

"Like he's done this before." He releases me and I retreat to catch my breath. Salvia covers my lips and my chin.

"Of course he has! Little bitch boy. Get back to it, fag." I do. I let him fuck my face and throat. Barely even gagging anymore. Jennifer runs her fingers down my back. As Jay fucks my face, she has started to slip a finger into my ass. Then two.

My hands rest on his thighs as he uses my throat. Jennifer is playing with my scrotum and pistoning her two fingers in and out of my tight ass. My moans can be heard from around the the dick in my mouth.

Then suddenly, everything stops. Jay stands in front of me. Jennifer turns my head to look at her.

"You've been so good tonight baby. But Jay didn't just come here for a blowjob."

She sees the realization in my eyes. I nod. Too embarrassed to say any real words. Not wanting to admit, I want more. Her and I stand in unison. The rest of the clothing is removed from me, and I am told to put on one of Jennifer's pink lace panties.

"These will make that tight little ass more fuckable." Almost snickering in her delight. I am bent over the bed. With a pillow under my hips.

"You ready to get fucked in your ass, baby?"

When I go to nod I am interrupted.

"No, if you want to get fucked. I want you to say it out loud. Beg for it. Ask Jay to please fuck your ass."

The words only come out when my face is all but buried in the mattress.

"Please...."

"Jay will you please fuck me in the ass?"

No verbal response was necessary. I feel the panties being slipped just below my ass. Something cool being rubbed into my my ass. Lube hopefully. Jay has the head of his cock pressed against my tight asshole. He pushes in slowly, but firmly.

"Unh uhhh fuck"

There's pain. Jennifer starts massaging my balls again. The pain and pleasure starts to mix as Jay's 10 inch cock impales my virgin asshole. Noises I've never heard from my own mouth start to escape.

"That's it bitch. Take his cock. I knew you were a little fag." Jennifer's words swim in head.

"I didn't think a real man would let this happen to them. What kind of a man gets fucked up the ass.."

Jay's got most of his dick shoved inside me. "Unnhnn oh fuuuuuckk" I moan... in a high pitch voice.

"Woah, I could never fit that whole thing up my ass... Do you like it?"

"Fuck... Yes." Jay bottoms out. Balls deep inside me. He pulls out slowly and thrust all the way into me again.

"FUCK OH FUCK" The high pitched voice is back.

"Tell me that your a faggot baby."

"Oh... Fuck...I'm.. a.. Faggot" I manage to get out in between thrusts. Most of the pain is gone. I can feel every inch of him inside me. I can feel him against my prostate. As he speeds up a new sensation takes hold.

"No... Not a faggot. Even a faggot doesn't moan like a little bitch with a cock up his ass..."

Jay's hips have me pinned down. His massive cock is being forced into my ass repeatedly. I can't help the high pitch moaning. Can barely think straight.

"Maybe you're just a girl... You definitely moan like one. Maybe you'll be Missy from now on. Would you like that?"

The smack of flesh against flesh fills the room. A round of applause for the removal of my masculinity. Jay is grunting behind me giving my ass all he's got. I'm pretty sure he's close to cumming, but I'm not sure I'll make it. I feel so strange I might pass out.

"Beg for him to cum inside you bitch. Beg Jay to turn you into a girl."

"PLEASE CUM JAY! PLEASE CUM IN MY LITTLE ASS! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH OOOH FUCK"

At long last, with one final growl. He starts shooting inside my ass. I can feel it. And just as I feel his cum inside me I start to orgasm. It's so powerful, flaccid cock starts squirting and my ass clamps down around the large cock in my ass. I lay still save for a few twitches. The dick is pulled from my abused asshole with a wet popping sound. I breath in the silence of the room.

"Did you..." Jennifer's laughter fills the room. "DID YOU JUST CUM?!?! FROM GETTING FUCKED?"

SomeDud3
SomeDud3
13 Followers