How She Became Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
The morning after. And more.
1.9k words
4.56
8.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SomeDud3
SomeDud3
13 Followers

I woke up late the next morning. Naked. Jennifer nowhere to be found. Everything was a little hazy but I remember what happened. When I moved the soreness reminded me. What the fuck.

This wasn't me. I had messed around with a guy or two but I was Dominant. Not some panty wearing pussy. The lighter flick filled the silent room as I lit up a cigarette. I pushed the palms into my eyes and rubbed hard hoping it would take these feelings away.

"Run." My mind commanded loudly.

"Put your clothes on, get in your car and drive home. Block her number take a shower and forget this whole thing ever happened."

My body wouldn't follow suit. I sat there and smoked. Wishing I could just get high and forget it all. Jennifer's absence was a blessing. I vaguely remember her saying she was taking Jay home. Good riddance. Just stay gone until I could figure myself.

*Ding*

My phone rang out. I hoped it wasn't her but of course it was. Had to be.

"Good morning :))))) I left some "stuff" for you in the cupboard underneath the coffee can."

I tossed my phone down and headed straight to the kitchen. Nevermind the fact that I couldn't remember the last time I'd eaten a decent meal, I hadn't been home in over a week. The craving for escape was all that mattered. I crushed the crystals with my ID and relief came flooding in. I stood there nose burning, and naked as the day I was born.

She hadn't left much. But it was enough to spur me into action. I wouldn't become this guy. This simpish head over heels guy that let some woman use him. Not in that way. I pulled my jeans on, (boxers not panties underneath) found my car keys and was tying my shoes when

*ding*

Leave me the fuck ALONE. I checked the phone wishing I could get rid of her.

"How did you like being my bitch last night? You were sooo cute. ;) I think it's going to become a regular thing."

Followed by pictures. Me on my knees with Jay's dick in my mouth. Me sucking his balls. Me getting fucked...

My heart sank. She had me. I didn't want those getting out. The pictures seemed to be stills taken from a video. Like screen shots or something. Half of me wanted to find her and cause her some sort of physical harm. Not that I'm the type But goddammit a man has limits... Right? The other half was racing from the speed and was slightly turned on.

*ding*

"One of my friend's is going to be there in about 30 minutes. I want you to go and shave off all of your pubic hair. Go into my dresser and grab the lime green thong and put it on and wait for him."

WHAT THE FUCK. How did this go from me a fun "me getting some ass" situation to this.. I'll just leave. I don't care who she sends those pics to I'm not going to keep doing this.

*ding*

"Be a good girl Missy. Make my friend happy and I'll give you a nice little present later. And remember..."

The video was me.. Bent over her bed. In a pair of lace panties. Getting fucked in the ass and proclaming that I was, in fact, a faggot...

33 minutes later there was a knock at the door. Lime green thong clad, I opened the door hiding behind it not knowing what to expect. He was short. Kind of fat. Dark hair and glasses. He walked in and immediately started unzipping.

"HI I'm.."

"I don't give a fuck." Cutting me off.

"You can start by sucking my cock, bitch." He sat down on the couch. Knowing I didn't have much of a choice I got to my knees. His dick was about six inches but wide, and he gave me no warning before grabbing the back of my head and forcing himself between my lips. My cheeks were red with embarrassment but I was taken off guard when the head of his cock pushed it's way into my throat. Holding my head so I wouldn't move, it seemed like forever before I was let up for air. I gasped once before he forced himself back into my mouth. This time thrusting his hips quickly. His balls slapped against my chin and all that could be heard was the "guh guh guh" sound of my throat.

"Good girl. Now stand the fuck up and bend over." He said after about 3 minutes of assaulting my mouth. I obeyed... I could beat the he'll out of this guy. He was nothing. But here I was... bent over in Jennifer's living room in a thong about let some random fat guy fuck me in my

"FUCK."

He pulled my panties down and impaled me before I could even think about what was happening. He stayed there for a moment, grinding his hips into me. His hands grabbed my hips and he started to fuck my ass just as fast as he did my throat. The pain felt like I was being split in half. I could feel my flaccid penis sway back and forth with his thrusts. The pain started to subside. Thank God. Whimpering escaped me, as the mindset from the night before started to crowd into my mind.

I couldn't believe I was starting to like it. Who the fuck am I? I LIKE being sodomized by random men?!? The thoughts started to subside. Just as I was starting to moan aloud I felt him start to cum, with a loud exaggerated "UNNNHHHHH FUCK YEAH"

His hands were vice grips at my waist for a few seconds. He pulled his cock out of me with a wet slurping sound and and smacked my butt hard.

"Thanks bitch." He grunts out, dropping a small bag on the table and heading for the door. Before leaving he takes one look back at me. Shakes his head and walks out pulling the door closed behind him.

My legs stretch out in front of me. I stare blankly at the wall for awhile feeling the fat man's cum leaking out of me. Is this what I am now? Do I have a choice? What about the rest of my life? How did this happen?

The questions running through my mind were too much but I couldn't bring myself to numb them with what the fat man had left me... Not just yet. I felt so used. So broken. So.... Objectified. God, I really was sounding like a woman. But I guess women deal with this all the time don't they? Some random dude wants them for nothing more than a few grunts and a muscle spasm. Conflicting as it was maybe I would just stay put for now. Eventually, I could find out where Jen had the video. Maybe I could figure out a way to delete it. Go back to my normal life. So I will stay. It is kind of fun... In a way. It's like a vacation almost. Yeah. My legs shook a bit as I stood and walked over to get good and high before Jen got home and wanted her share.

"Take THAT you selfish bitch." I said to the empty apartment. Laughing at the sheer futility of my situation.

*Ding*

The whole apartment seemed to vibrate from the phone's blaring. Maybe the fifth line was too much...

"My friend was very pleased with you Baby girl. He said my Missy was the best little piece of ass he'd had in a long time. I'll be home soon."

I read the words on the phone twice. The first time, I started to get angry. The second time, my cock jumped in my pants.

Jennifer walked in about 20 minutes later. She had a shopping bag, and wore a smile. I said nothing.

"You don't have to say anything sweetie. I know your probably a little mad at me right now so let me explain things."

She sat down next to me, and put her hand on my thigh. The crazy thing was now that I saw her true colors, I still thought she was insanely beautiful.

"I liked being with you, but I also like to be in charge. Our partying isn't cheap and all the money I make from work has to go to the bills. I understand you might feel a little... deceived. But I feel like you needed to explore this side of yourself, a little more. So, here's the deal. I will pay your car note, the rent to your apartment, your cellphone, everything but YOU stay with me. You will do as your told when your told and so we can stay financially stable you will be... entertaining my friends. You have my word, no more than twice a week. When you are home you are to wear girly clothes. I will be YOURS. What happened with Jay was a one time deal, I promise. When we leave the house you will appear to be my man. Boy clothes. We will hold hands and be the societal norm. But when you are here... You are my Bitch. And I am Daddy."

I didn't respond. It was alot to take in. As demeaning and terrible as it was... It was intriguing. The way the words left her lips had my brain running circles and my dick straining against my pants. So lost in my thoughts I almost jumped when I felt her lips press gently against my neck. Her hand firmly grasped my throat as she planted sweet little kisses down my collar bone, chest, stomach. She unbuttoned my jeans and freed my throbbed election.

Stroking it softly, she continued

"Or... You can leave. You can gather your things, get in your car and drive home. Back to your old life. I will let you delete the pictures and videos from my phone, you can block my number and never... Ever contact me again. But first... I told you if you were good for my friend I had a surprise for you."

She smiled up at me once. Then I felt her warm breath on the aching head of my cock. She licked a few times and then enveloped me into her warm wet mouth. Her head bobbed slowly up and down. She squeezed her hand just enough and swirled her tongue as she reached the tip. The room fell away. All that existed then was her.. and me. Once again all of the anxieties, fears, and shock drifted off. Soft hands grasped my balls and I could feel my head pushing into her throat. The pace of her bobbing quickened, and then slowed. Her soft moans were music.

"Cum in my mouth baby... Let me taste you." The attention, after being ignored. Renewal of dying passion and the promise of affection. I didn't ask how. No thoughts came. Just the noises of Jennifer's mouth. This was no mad rush to get me off. No urging or quickening to hurry the process. The enjoyment she was experiencing was plain. I was deep in her throat when I felt the climax start to build. The exciting bucking of my hips must've been a sign because she kept me in her mouth. Her hand tightened around the base of my cock and ran upward... As if to pull every drop between her lips. I twitched another time or two. Exhausted.

Without swallowing she kissed me. Grazing her tongue with mine and sharing the consequence of my arousal. We both swallowed, and she kissed me once more on the corner of my mouth.

"Thank you... Daddy."

Pt. 3 coming soon.

SomeDud3
SomeDud3
13 Followers