How She Cucked Me

Story Info
The story of how I became my wife's chastity cuckold.
2.9k words
4.02
28.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ey688686
ey688686
18 Followers

I have been married to my lovely wife for over ten years now. I have happily been locked in chastity and her completely willing cuckold since shortly before we got married. What follows is the story of how we met and how our journey to where our lives are now began.

We met at an after graduation party at college. I was the shy awkward guy who did not really fit in and she was a total bombshell that absolutely everyone there wanted to be around. When she came over to introduce herself to me I could not even believe that she was willing to spend any time with me at all.

She took control from the very beginning, suggested that I should buy her a drink and of course I did so immediately. Looking back she had me figured out from the moment that we met. Long story short we began dating after that party. She would make the restaurant reservations and tell me when to pick her up and I loved every minute of it.

After I dropped her off at the end of our first date I asked her if she wanted me to come in for a few minutes. She laughed at me to my face telling me in my dreams. I was embarrassed and humiliated by her instant reaction. That and my small cock was as hard as it had ever been. She was sexy as fuck and already had me wrapped around her little finger. I knew it and later she would admit that she did too.

The second that she closed her front door and I was alone in my car I unzipped my pants and began to stroke my small aching cock. I did not even care about who might see me. It felt amazing I was close to cumming in seconds. I then shot my creamy load of warm jizz all over the crotch of my pants. I had to drive home that way but I was smiling the entire drive.

The next day to my surprise she texted me. I figured that I was very lucky to have gone on one date with such a beautiful woman and honestly felt that in all likelihood I would never hear from her again. I saw that the text message was from her and felt overjoyed. Then I read what she had sent me. Her message said that she saw me masturbating alone in my car and she watched the whole thing, that she saw the pathetic tiny puddle of cum and that I looked like such a looser driving home with a puddle of jizz in my pants.

I turned red at my work and was so embarrassed. I wanted to die right there. Then she messaged me again a few minutes later and I almost did not read it. When I finally decided to open her second message it said to meet her at her house at 7 PM in a few days time. I wrote her back and said that I would be there. She said fine but not to be late because her time is important and I am just a looser that is lucky to even be talking to her.

I arrived at her home a little before 7 pm. When I arrived I knocked at her door. She opened it and I followed her into her house. I did not know what to expect but she told me that she was not mad at me. I thanked her for not being upset. She then told me that I obviously I needed to be taught self control and in light of my disgusting behavior if I wanted to continue to go out with her then things would have to be different going forward.

When I asked her what she wanted to change she demanded that I take off my clothes and get naked. I do not know what I was thinking I probably was not thinking to be honest I just reacted. without even realizing it I had taken off my shoes and had begun to undress. I piled my clothes in a heap on the floor and was standing in front of her naked. She then tells me to jerk off. I stood there for a moment like a deer in headlights. When she repeated herself I reached for my soft cock and began to stroke it as she told me to do.

After a few minutes of her watching me and laughing I was starting to get hard. She then asked me if that is as big as my pathetic cock would get. I said yes that I was fully hard. It was starting to feel good and as I was getting used to the idea of masturbating in front of her she told me that she wanted to watch me make another little pool of my looser cum. I am was stroking my cock hard and fast now and she can see from my face that I am almost there. At that moment she reaches into a drawer and pulls out a small metallic object, she then tells me to stop jerking off and listen.

I let go of my aching cock and look up at her. She says that she has purchased a chastity cage for me and I can either let her put it on my cock or get out of her house and never come back. I pleaded with her to at least let me cum since I was so close and my cock needed release. She responded by shoving the chastity cage onto my cock and then clicking the lock closed. She then explained that she did not want my mess to get on her carpet anyway laughing loudly at me. She then put the key to my cage on her necklace and from that moment on I have been in chastity.

We continued to date and such as we got to know each other. Then one day she told me that she was very horny and desperately needed to get fucked. I asked her where the key to my chastity cage was and that I would be happy to help her. She gave me the warmest smile and then told me as if, why don't you bring me my phone instead. When I questioned how she planned on relieving her horny feelings with her phone she laughed and said that she was going to call a real man and have him come over to fuck her. She knew that this was a tipping point for me, if I fetched her phone for her then from that point on she would be able to fuck anyone that she wanted. If I did not bring her the phone she later told me that she was prepared to end our relationship right then and there. I went upstairs and came right back with her phone handing it to her.

She unlocks her phone and starts going through it. I knew from that moment on that she would be getting all the dick that she wanted and that I would be happy about it. We were never anything close to a regular traditional couple from that day.

A text message was sent and she said that he would be here soon. I then was told to take my pants off so that she could check that my device was securely on because she did not want me getting a tiny little erection while she was being fucked by the hung black stud that would be screwing her. After she had checked my chastity cage I started to put my pants back on. She then tells me to leave them off and take the rest of my clothes off as well. I asked her why she wanted me to be naked and she told me it was because she wanted her manly stud to see how pathetic I was. I told her that I loved her and would be happy to do what she wanted to make sure that she has a good time with him.

When I heard the water stop I asked if she needed a towel or anything. I was told to come in and make myself a useful little cucky. I then went inside of her bathroom and dried them each off thanking her lover for making her cum. Then I told her smiling that it has been a wonderful experience so far and that I was happy that her lover had been able to please her so well. She then tells me that they are going back to the bedroom so that he can fuck her good and hard. I smiled and told them to enjoy each other and to just ask if they wanted anything else from me.

When he arrived she was in our bedroom and told me to let him in and that I better be polite and a well behaved little cucky. I smiled at her and said that I honestly hoped that they both had an amazing time. After that I went to the front door to let him into the house.

He was a very good looking man, tall and athletic looking my guess was that he had just come from work because his shirt was a little sweaty and he looked as if he had had a long day. I said hello to him and he asked me where she was. I told him that she was upstairs waiting for him. He asks me something about how I am doing and I said that I was happy that he was going to give her the fucking that she needed from him and I told him to enjoy himself and have a great time with her.

When he started to go upstairs she screamed for me to get up here cucky so I followed behind him. She is already naked and waiting for him in bed. I am standing in the corner of the room as he gets into bed with her they kiss deeply as they roll around. She then pulls his shirt off and I see his perfect abs. As she is playfully licking at his chest she is smiling widely. Clearly she is having a great time already. Then she says something about how he must have had a difficult day at work and he agrees with her. She then suggests that they begin their sexual tryst in our shower. He gets up and takes his pants off and gets her first good look at his massive thick cock. It is huge with large veins running along the shaft.

She squeals telling him that she can not wait to see what it will feel like deep inside her pussy but first she has to get him washed off and clean. The two lovers walk into the shower holding each other as I see them disappear into our bathroom.

I hear the water starting to flow out of the shower head as she giggles. Then I hear him groan with pleasure. My tiny little cock twitches inside of it's cage as I can tell that she is on her knees giving her lover a blowjob as they wait for the water to warm up.

I hear them together as she sucks his cock and then she laughs and then moans as eventually her moans turn into screams as she cums hard in the shower with him.

I can not tell how he got her off but I could tell that she liked it a lot. I was glad that she was having such a great time with him.

As they come out of the bathroom arm in arm and covered with water from the shower he stands behind her cupping her breasts in his hands and kissing her neck. A moan escapes her lips as she begs him to fuck her. He tells her that they have to dry off first so they don't get the bedsheets wet. Laughing she points at me telling him that she will just have me wash the sheets later. I tell them not to worry and that I would be happy to clean whatever they got messy.

Hearing me say that he grabs her by the hair and bends her over the bed. She screams for him to fuck her right there. He says that he is going to put on a condom. She yells NO just shove that thick black cock inside me. He starts to say something looking over at me still standing in the corner with nothing but my chastity cage on.

She is begging for his cock wanting him to fuck her bareback as she looks over her shoulder in my direction. She says that she doesn't care what I think and screams for him to fuck her hard.

Her lover then plunges his tool inside her quivering pussy. She gasps at the feeling of being completely filled with his cock. Grabbing at the bedsheets and moaning loudly. He buries his thick black cock deep in her pussy over and over again putting his large hands on her shoulders for leverage. As they fuck I watch them my tiny little cock twitching in its cage. I can tell that he is about to shoot a massive load as she screams for him not to stop and that she is going to cum.

Her orgasm floods her entire body in waves of pleasure. She cums repeatedly on his throbbing cock. Then as his own orgasm begins to build up he tells her to kneel down in front of him. As soon as she does she grabs his stiff cock and he explodes covering her perfect tits with his thick creamy load.

He then collapses onto the bed panting as she kneels in front of the same bed covered with his cum. She looks over at me and smiles telling me to make myself useful. I ask her if she wants a towel and she laughs telling me to get over here and lick the cum off of her tits. So I bend over in front of her and begin to lick her clean in front of her lover. She tells him that I did say that I would do anything to make sure that the two of them had a good time this evening. I nodded in agreement as I tasted his jizz.

It was warm and surprisingly thick in my mouth, it did not taste as salty as I expected it to. It took me several minutes before I had eaten all of his cum and her bare chest was once again clean. After that she asked him if I had been at least a decent little cucky he agreed that I had been. She then asked me if I wanted to be unlocked so that I could play with my tiny cock. I begged her to let me because it had been longer than I remember since I had been allowed to cum. she then took off my cage and said that I did not deserve any lube or anything and that she was going to lock my pathetic little cock back up in five minutes so I had better be quick about it.

I grabbed my dick and immediately started jerking off as fast as I could. They were both standing there laughing and I did not even care. I just needed release so bad that I could not cum fast enough. In almost no time at all they could tell that I was already close. She asked me if I was going to cum and I said that I was. Then she told me that I only had one minute left before she was going to lock me back up, but if I could manage to cum before then I better do it in my hand because she hates it when my pathetic tiny mess gets on the floor.

My own orgasm began to work it's way through my body and I hoped to myself that I would cum in time. Sure enough I put my other hand under the head of my cock and moaned as I shot a small load of my own cum into my palm. She then tells me that my five minutes are up and not to spill any of my messy looser juice and to just leave it in my hand. I am then locked back in chastity before I am then told to eat my own cum. It was not as thick as his and tasted salty, but I was grateful to be permitted to shoot a small load.

That is the first of many occasions that my now wife has been fucked and sucked by anyone who she wants. Eventually she has made me do different things for her and her bulls. She has always had a preference for hung black men who are usually younger than us. Sometimes they spend the night and in that case I sleep on the couch. As I remember after this first time that she had sex with a black stud she told me to look for a bigger bed so that she would be able to have 2 bulls come over and she would fuck bolth of them to make it a threesome but that is a story that I will have to tell another time.

As always feedback would be appreciated please do leave a comment.

ey688686
ey688686
18 Followers