How She Gets Her Kicks Ch. 02

Story Info
Will Pai triumph, or is she doomed to be dominated by Sarah?
8.3k words
4.89
6.3k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Virtua Fighter: How She Gets Her Kicks

Chapter 2: Opening Round

It's the day of her match with Sarah, but Pai really got out of the wrong side of bed... Will she recover her focus and triumph, or is she doomed to be dominated?

Author's Note: This is the second chapter of a continuing three-part romantic story, and it is recommended that readers begin with the first. This story involves young queer women interested in various kinks including watersports, scatology, rough sex and race play. If that sounds all a bit too much for you, never fear: the back button is just one click away!

In case readers are not familiar with the characters in this story, Pai Chan is a 19 year old martial arts movie star from Hong Kong, and Sarah Bryant is a 21 year old college student from the United States. All characters appearing in this story are over 18.

***

Pai Chan splashed cold water on her face, then stuck her mouth under the tap, filled her cheeks out with it, swilled it around and spat it back into the sink. She had done this three times while panicking back in her hotel room, a good half a dozen out of the window of the taxi after taking her bottle of mouthwash with her, and was already leaning into the sink for one last run here. Paranoia was something she struggled with at the best of times, and times had certainly been better than waking up covered in her own shit and blood on the morning of an international exhibition fight, and then realizing that she had slept through her alarm.

The door of the VIP washroom opened as her face was back in the sink for the fourth time, and she heard hard heels clack pass her towards the stalls; must be support staff, wearing something like those to a prize fight, she thought.

The footsteps stopped before reaching a stall, and she heard a husky, confident but somehow soothing voice ask, "Are you alright there, honey?"

Pai lifted her face up and saw behind her, through the mirror, a blonde, ponytailed woman with strikingly beautiful features: pale skin, full red lips, with soft, sapphire eyes shining out from her chiseled face. Her figure was slim, yet her tight navy bodysuit and black, stiletto boots emphasized an ample fullness around her breasts and hips. It was like seeing an image step out of a movie - or a dream - into reality.

Pai spun around nervously: "Yes, of course, just...just, getting myself a bit wet here. I mean my face. Getting my face wet. Nothing else on me is wet. Of course. Haha!"

The gorgeous woman walked up to her and took one of her hands into a firm handshake. It was perhaps more formal a touch than what Pai was starting to really, really want right now, but a touch that was electrifying nonetheless.

"Hi, I'm Sarah Bryant!" she announced, telling Pai nothing she didn't already know after last night, but somehow setting her pulse racing.

"I'm...Pai Chan...?" Pai gasped, inordinately proud that she had managed to remember her own name.

"Delighted to finally meet you, sweetie," Sarah beamed. "I'll be, or rather, I'll have the *honor* of being your..." Sarah trailed off in mid-sentence, wrinkling her nose and looking around with a strange expression of slight confusion, or perhaps mild disgust.

Pai really hoped that Sarah would regain her train of thought and continue explaining her role soon, because all sorts of weird and inappropriate suggestions seemed to be swelling in her mind and struggling to escape her throat. She really didn't know how long she could hold them back for.

"...I'll be your opponent today," was the statement Sarah rescued her with. She then put a hand over the side of her mouth, and half-whispered, "You know, I don't think they do a very good job of cleaning this place sometimes."

Pai felt herself blush almost painfully hard. She nodded her head along robotically.

"Anyway," Sarah continued warmly, "I am *so* glad you made it! When they said were held up this morning, I was just *so* worried..."

"Very sorry!" Pai blurted out, so pleased that the topic of conversation had moved on, and eager to keep it on safe ground. "The traffic in this city is bloody awful, isn't it?"

"...oh!" exclaimed Sarah. "They told me there was a train accident..."

"No...I mean, YES," Pai cringed. That *was* the excuse she had made, wasn't it? "Bloody awful...train traffic...this morning. I do apologize, my English is very bad. Absolutely terrible, as a matter of fact."

As a matter of fact, it was absolutely not.

"Really? I thought it was excellent in Kung-fu Kitty IV and Hong Kong Dirty Cop Gal," Sarah responded with a puzzled air. "And I just have to say, I *love* those movies, absolutely *love* them."

"...they show those films in America?" questioned Pai, finally justified in being flabbergasted.

"Well, hun, my Blu-ray collection is rather...let's just say, *esoteric*. But *I* think your performances are just marvelous, *really*, they are. *So* natural." At least Sarah was smiling again. No wonder she was so friendly before.

"Oh...oh, thank-you kindly! But my English there, well, that's just because, well, they dub it! I mean, dub it w-with my voice, but, um...they tell me what to say! Yes, you see there's this thing called a 'script' for these films and...I mean, I don't really understand what's *in* it, I just, you know, 'read dem words'! Hahahah!" Pai prattled on, praying that something, anything would come along and save her from this disaster of a conversation.

The first warning bell for the match rang out, loud and clear.

"I'd *love* to chat some more, hun, but..." Sarah clacked her tongue and winked. "Don't wanna be late on our big day, do we?"

"No!" gasped Pai. There were only two stalls, so she dashed past Sarah and the one she was going to use to the far end.

"Pai," Sarah called out after her. "You might want to use this one. The other...well, like I said before: the maintenance here isn't the best."

Pai, already pulling open the door in her panic, was shocked to see there was no lavatory inside, only a few cut off pipes at the far end of the stall where it seemed to have been removed from the cubicle.

"See you in the ring, honey," Sarah said, giving her a little wave.

"D-Don't you need to...um...*go*?" Pai put her fingers over her mouth, and then felt some gladness in an embarrassment that helped disguise some of the darker, stranger emotions Sarah had aroused in her.

The amiable blonde brushed her hand through the air dismissively and flicked her hair. "Don't you worry, hun... I'll find some place to go later."

Sarah blew her a kiss before exiting. For the few minutes Pai spent sitting in that stall, head in hands, before the final bell, her little heart was pumping like it never had before.

***

The dojo for their fight was small and tidy, the judge, camera crew and other staff members that Pai had awkwardly apologized to for her delayed appearance tucked away from her and Sarah's mat so that they wouldn't appear on the fight replays.

They were informed that the camera had started rolling, and they had a few moments before the judge would call the first round to make their formal introductions.

Pai bowed deeply towards Sarah in her teal and gold miniskirted qipao, before drawing her hands together in a fighting stance.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

Sarah raised her right leg, preparing a stance in her own style. Jeet Kune Do, Pai remembered from last night, trying not to remember anything else from last night, not to stare at Sarah's leg like *that*.

"You'll enjoy this, trust me!" the blonde said, smiling confidently.

Pai swallowed, and tried her hardest to feel very normal feelings.

***

"FIGHT ONE!"

As time began, Sarah immediately came at her, the blonde's fists leading and continuing into a swirling series of high kicks and knee jabs. Pai was still unprepared, emotionally, to shift her thoughts about her opponent to the professional, and found herself on the defensive; it was all she could do to deflect most of the oncoming rain of blows until she could find an opening.

Sarah's flamingo form, though, had too much coverage, too much intensity. It was, Pai realized - and her throat swallowed again as even the stray thought flew into her mind - too dominant. Her limbs quivered a little for reasons beyond merely the physical impact of her opponent's hits. Her face flushed with a strange sweat that was not purely the result of her exertion. The thought repeated itself, insistently: Sarah was *dominating* her. Against a woman like this, so strong, so vital, shouldn't she simply *submit*?

Pai shook her head, trying to fight back against both her opponent and this awful, degenerate voice inside her. She even managed to land a few quick blows on the blonde martial artist. Still, she could not chain those hits into a renkan. Sarah would simply turn them away or sidestep after the initial hit, before launching brutal counter attacks that sent her powerful knees and heels crashing hard into Pai's flesh.

Once more, Pai tried to re-engage her foe. She drew in her breath and launched into a string of punches and kicks. But as she raised her legs for the final blow, she came to the panicked realization that the Jeet Kune Do master had again evaded her.

"Nice try, sweetie!" she heard as she felt Sarah's warm, muscular arms squeeze around her torso from behind. The next thing she felt was a sickening sense of vertigo as she was pulled through a 180 degree backdrop.

"K.O.!"

She heard the judge call the round in Sarah's favor as their two hot, sweaty bodies collapsed onto the mat together. Pai didn't know what was more humiliating: losing the round so thoroughly, or the fact she could now feel a very distinct wet sensation in her panties.

Sarah got up excitedly to perform a victory pose, as was her right for winning the first round. The blonde girl kicked the air and blew a kiss down at Pai, who was almost perversely enjoying the spectacle, right up until the moment that Sarah had to go and ruin it.

"Better run home to momma, now!" she yelled.

Pai, still lying on the mat, stared up at her as her dazed expression hardened into a frown.

"My mum...died when I was thirteen," she hissed coldly through pursed lips.

Sarah dropped her pose.

"Oh... Oh, honey, I *am* sorry," she said, suddenly sincere. "That...that's just a 'thing' I do, like, you know, when you do the..."

Sarah railed her arms through the air in a cringeworthy imitation of one of Pai's victory poses, merrily wiggling her head as she sang out "ching chong, diddly-dong!"

Pai continued staring at Sarah, and judging by how crestfallen the blonde fighter looked after finishing this one, Pai must have made her face sterner than anything she had ever shown on the silver screen.

"Oh. My. God. I am *so* sorry! I am just *so* insensitive today? Please forgive me, *please*?" Sarah begged. She lifted Pai up, and it almost seemed she was about to give Pai a little hug when she nodded.

"Better luck next round?" Sarah grimaced.

***

"FIGHT TWO!"

Pai felt the fire she had been searching for in the previous round burn inside her as time started. Sarah couldn't have known what she was saying about her mum, but it was personal now. She came unflinchingly at Sarah, limbs whirling, immediately able to land combos in high and low patterns that the wincing blonde was unable to intercept.

After taking several minor blows, her opponent backed away and tried to renew her momentum, coming at Pai again with quick flurries. Pai returned to a defensive stance, but this time she was focused by her anger. Thinking with her head instead of her...down there, she searched methodically for weaknesses to exploit.

One revealed itself as Sarah attempted a bicycle kick that glanced off her blocking forearm. Last night's 'training' should not have yielded any practical benefit, and yet as Sarah began circling Pai, readying her next volley, Pai's lurid focus on the blonde's coltish legs and sleek heels drew her attention to a moment at which she could turn her own leg slightly outward and...

"Ugh!" Sarah shrieked as she tripped and fell.

Pai grinned and pressed her advantage, throwing both legs into the air, joyfully making the form of the ensei toukyaku, landing a crunching, sickening blow into Sarah's ribcage as she fell. She was able grab her opponent's beautifully prone body and lay in a further chop that invoked a harsh grunt of pain.

"You dirty-fighting little bitch!" Sarah spat at her after she was finally able to roll to safety.

Pai didn't care. She stuck out her tongue.

"You shouldn't have thought I'd be so easy!"

Sarah growled and ran straight at her, but anger, it seemed, was having the opposite effect on Pai's opponent than it had had on her, making the blonde fight sloppy rather than smart. Pai caught her arm and turned the inertia against her, slamming her elbow into that gorgeous face and throwing the American girl over her knee to the mat. As Pai brushed her hands together, eager for more, the judge called the round in her favor.

Making her victory pose had never felt so good, more than erasing the sad mockery of it Sarah had treated her to last time.

"Your kung-fu is not enough!" she announced, her self-confidence fully re-emerging.

Pai lowered her hand to Sarah's and picked her up, but this time it seemed to be Sarah's turn to be moody.

"Honey... You're not from around here, so maybe there's been a little...misunderstanding," Sarah said, pouting. "When I fight in my hometown, I. Don't. Lose. Got it?"

"Well, there's a first time for everything...yours is today!" Pai retorted.

"Nu-uh! You think my parents are paying for this tour to see their little girl lose to some...B-movie chink? I'm done going easy on your ass!" Sarah fired back.

"Ooh! If the spoiled little white girl wants to play at kung-fu, she's going to get what's coming to her...!" Pai taunted, feeling the blood pump through her honed teenage body.

The judge's signal for the final round was the only thing keeping them from returning straight back to blows.

***

"FIGHT THREE!"

They joined in battle hard and fast, both fighters burning with passion and unwilling to lose. Pai's fists collided with Sarah's, blowing each other's limbs back explosively, a performance that was then repeated as their legs struck savage strikes together.

The two girls seemed a perfect match for each other in power, speed and fury. After countless strikes and counter-strikes, each was left gasping for her very breath in front of the other. As they stood apart briefly, surveying each other across the battlefield, both of their angelic faces glowed with perspiration that matted their hair beneath the arena's bright, searing spotlights.

But Pai would not accept a moment's respite. She took this opportunity to lean forward and take her opponent into a grapple. Both girls, fatigued from their three hard rounds, fell easily under gravity to the mat. Pai felt barely in control of this reckless gambit, but, after landing, held Sarah's hot, sweaty body tightly in her weary arms. She knew that if she pressed her advantage here she would win this.

"Yield...!" she demanded of Sarah, trying to catch her breath. Twenty minutes ago, this situation would have been distractingly arousing for Pai, but now she was fully focused on victory.

"No, I can't lose!" the blonde responded, struggling up against her, their breasts and torso sliding against each other, hard and heavy.

After another two or three attempts to rise up against her, Sarah fell back against the mat, grunting in frustration. She was locked down, but still she refused to concede.

"Pai, please... My Mom's gonna be watching this match... I can't lose... I *can't*...!" Sarah begged softly, beneath what the distant camera mic would capture.

Pai was astonished. She kept Sarah pinned beneath her pelvis, but eased some of the pressure, knowing that she was trapped for now.

"Are you asking me to throw the match?" she gasped.

"What do you want, Pai?" Sarah whined. "You can take the prize money...my parents put it up anyway. Plus another ten thousand?...a hundred thousand...? C'mon Pai, *please*... I thought we were friends... What do you want?"

Pai shook her head in disbelief.

"I want to win! You have disrespected *my* family's honor, and for that, I can show you no mercy! Yield!" Pai yelled, filled with righteous indignation.

Sarah looked as if she were about to cry. At this point, Pai didn't care. She deserved it.

"Yield!" She repeated, and then took a very deep breath. "YIELD!"

She realized she was spraying saliva across Sarah's face, but that didn't matter. Sarah was done now.

The blonde girl looked outright shocked for a moment. And then, just before she seemed finally on the verge of accepting defeat, she started laughing.

"YIELD!" Pai demanded once again, but Sarah shook her head, grinning.

"I know what you want," Sarah hissed, first in a low whisper, then again, I'm a higher, sing-song voice: "I. Know. What. You. Want... You act so shy and innocent...and you're a girl like that...a girl like *that*..."

Her eyes were piercing Pai's so strangely, dark pupils visibly swelling, like an oil slick across a cerulean sea.

"You can talk, you spoiled little strumpet. What on earth do you mean?" Pai reacted, her grip loosening.

Then it hit her, right in the stomach, harder and sharper than any blow. It was hotter than she could have imagined, and soaked right through her qipao in an instant.

Sarah was laughing at her.

Sarah was pissing on her.

Holding the gorgeous blonde's body against her, warm and sweat-slick, was something she had just about been able to suppress thinking about in a sexual way, but feeling her waste fluid flow out across her skin - this was something so private and inarguably intimate that Pai could not think of it as anything other than erotic.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" Sarah murmured, leaning into Pai's ear. "I thought I smelled it on your breath when you came in... But I dismissed it as my imagination...just a bitch with a body hot enough to flip those switches in my head all by itself..."

Pai was still confused, but there was a horror dawning inside her now that she didn't want to believe.

Sarah pulled her mouth away from Pai's eye, back to the center of her vision, and slowly stuck out her quivering tongue like a little girl. Right in the middle, melting there, was a little brown blob, which Sarah pulled back into her mouth and swallowed with an exaggerated gulp and contented smile.

"Mmm...can never rinse enough times, can you, when you have a filthy little habit like that... Is that why you were late this morning, I wonder? So hooked on shit, you can't go a few hours without? What a little slut...Yeah, I know what you want...what you *need*..." the blonde continued.

Pai tried to keep holding Sarah down, but she felt her arms turning to jelly. She shook her head, tried to say no, but she felt blood rushing to her face, and heard no words form.

"Just focus on what you're feeling right now - how good it feels getting soaked in my fresh, hot pee..." Sarah continued, opening her bladder again. "Mmm... Imagine how good it would feel if I were peeing in your mouth right now, how delicious it would be... And you can have it. Just as long as you yield to me - right fucking now!"

"You're crazy, Sarah. You've lost it. Who would throw a fight just so they could... Just so you could use them, like...a...like...a..." Pai stuttered.

Toilet. Like a *toilet*, she screamed silently inside. She knew that if the word slid out of her mouth, that's what she would become. That's what Sarah would make of her. And though there was a part of her that was still fighting for victory, for her own humanity, it was fading, growing smaller and more distant with each passing moment. What she really wanted from this insane, beautiful woman was physical, but it wasn't combat. She wanted to submit, to serve. To be used.