How She Gets Her Kicks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm...I like that enthusiasm! Now do the soles..." Sarah directed, lifting each boot off the ground in turn and forcing their soaked tips and dirt-encrusted heels into Pai's willing mouth. The chinagirl continued jilling herself into a frenzy as her lover's sweet pee rolled in rivulets down the rubber surface and down into her stomach where it belonged.

When both boots were cleansed to Sarah's satisfaction, Pai was good and desperate, frothy flecks of girlcum dangling from her fingers.

"Please give it to me Sarah, please, please, please! I can't last much longer..." she mewled, now reduced to such a slatternly state that she could no longer resist begging for her lover's shit.

"Alright, baby, sit up like a good girl, and I'll give you your treat."

Pai immediately righted herself in an almost Pavlovian way, tongue lolling out as her mistress lowered her butt gently onto her face.

Sarah's rosebud bloomed and exuded its caustic perfume in Pai's face with a soft puff. It almost had a weight beyond the odor, something cloying and tangible that made it all the more teasing.

The Chinese starlet sucked in her lover's gas greedily as she vibed her own clit, pushing the tip of her nose into Sarah's shithole and nuzzling it like a curious kitten, eager to become intimately familiar with the taste and smell of foreign ass.

"Use me Sarah, use my throat, please, please, *pretty* please..." she whined, thighs tensing as what had yesterday been a mere fantasy was coming tremulously close to a reality.

"You really want this, Pai - you're sure?" Sarah seemed hesitant for the first time since she entered the room. Then she seemed to shake it off, hissing: "I want you to say it; I want you to admit what you are."

Pai's heart had long since decided: "I'm a toilet, Sarah...I'm *your* toilet... Please, I need it so bad...I need your shit in my mouth..."

"Oh, sweetie," Sarah cooed, stroking Pai's hair and beginning to touch herself again as her arselips spread of their own accord. "What kind of person would I be if I ignored a plea like that?"

Sarah's skin was so hot and swollen, pulsing open alongside her lips, that when the gift arrived, it was so much easier and more natural than Pai had feared. It slid smoothly out of its wrapping and into her waiting mouth, passage lubricated by the watering of her fetid hunger.

She tasted it before she could smell it, and that helped, the firmness and stale coffee-bean flavor finding a footing inside her before the stink began to radiate through to her nostrils and gag her.

Sarah, feeling Pai begin to choke, turned back to look at her, stroking her fringe as her piercing blue eyes shone through Pai's welling haze of tears.

"Rub yourself raw, sweetie, you deserve it. You fantastic little toilet..." Sarah moaned, overflowing with generosity.

Pai pinched her clit hard, kneeled legs quivering as her mouth filled up with Sarah's ripe, steamy crap, her lover's sheer intensity dominating all of her senses.

When it reached the back of her throat, and all she could taste and smell was rotten butt toffee, Pai gagged harder, her body making one last, desperate attempt to reject the blonde's nasty offering. But Sarah felt what was happening, was there for her, holding the back of her head and pulling it tight against herself as she gyrated her buttocks into her.

"Nu-uh, sweetie! Good girls don't spill, and you are a *good* girl, aren't you? Aren't you?" Sarah moaned huskily, her own cream dripping down her toned thighs.

Pai wanted to be. For Sarah, she wanted to be the best little girl in the world.

She willed her throat to open, and Sarah's snake slid right into it, leaving a trail of earth against her gullet, as if it had found just the right tunnel in which to make its home. The more of its warm and filling body that entered her, the less she could ever do to hold back against its gravitational pull; all she could do now was enjoy the freefall, and the sickening thrills it sent through her weeping pussy.

"Oh God, you did it, didn't you, didn't you, you really did it..." Sarah gasped inchoately, looking over her shoulders with tears in her eyes that might have been born of pride, or horror, or both. Fluids gushed from her core, spraying the tiled floor in flecks. "You filthy, precious little bitch... Come with me now, you're earned it so much... My chinky toilet..."

Your chinky toilet, Pai agreed, thumbnail scraping her nub and two fingers sliding through the bloody mess inside her. Her elegant neck swelled, blue veins bulging as she swallowed joyously. And as Sarah's turd landed and curled in the base of her stomach, it sent out a pulse that radiated throughout her.

It came first to her clittie and puss, which exploded under the pressure, ejecting liquids, boosting the signal, but then filling her up and down, from her toes, curling on the cold, hard floor, to the tip her of tongue, drooling in Sarah's warm, messy arsecrack.

The warmth stayed in her as she slowly collapsed on the ground, eyes glazed over with a sense of completion, perfection, that she had never known before. Her flesh, honed and trained for years in training for meaningless sport, had finally found its calling as an exquisite vessel for her lover's precious waste.

***

"Are you alright, sweetie?" Sarah asked, holding Pai in her arms.

Pai just smiled and nodded as the blonde lifted her gently to her feet.

"Good," Sarah smiled.

She kissed Pai softly on her grime-smeared lips, before pushing her tongue up against and between them, and then inside, picking out little melty chestnut nuggets nestled between Pai's flawlessly white teeth and sucking them back into herself.

"Oh, shit!" Sarah gasped.

"Mmm...yeah, shit..." Pai purred, running her own tongue over incisors still blooming with brown flavor, and rubbing her full, satisfied belly in large, concentric circles.

"No, I mean... Sorry, honey, I'm having a new sofa delivered, and they're almost at my apartment," the blonde explained, showing Pai the text that had popped up on her phone. "I didn't think I'd still be here by now..."

"What about your new *toilet*?" Pai asked, making an exaggerated frowny face.

"Don't worry, hon, I'm not going to be forgetting about *you* any time soon," Sarah smiled, hurriedly pulling her body suit back up. "Hmm...you did a damn fine job cleaning this... I wonder if I can pass as not having pissed myself..."

When she was decent enough to avoid being arrested for exposure, Sarah turned back to Pai, and stuck one of her long, elegant forefingers beneath her body suit, wriggling it around for a few moments until it came back out, coated with brown.

"Shame we don't have time for you to wipe me properly," she murmured, before lowering it to Pai's bare thigh. It brushed against her skin rapidly, leaving the length covered in muddy digits.

"That's my number, sweetie. I know it'll be hard, but don't lick it off until you've registered it," Sarah instructed her.

Pai nodded with alacrity, like a toy dog.

"Will you still be here tomorrow evening?" asked Sarah, a little more sincerely.

"Yeah...it's my last night..." Pai said, biting her lip.

"Then we'll have to make it special, won't we?" her lover told her, before kissing the tip of her nose. It was a warmth that she never wanted to end, the kind she had only once felt towards another person before.

Sarah broke away from her and reached towards the stall door. She waved gently back at Pai as she opened it.

"Call me in a few hours sweetie! Bye-bye!" the beautiful blonde called.

"Sarah, one more thing please..." Pai asked, feeling her eyes water.

"Sure...?"

"Would you mind if... Do you mind if I call you 'Mummy'...?" Pai asked, feeling a mixture of things that were new and hopeful, and things that she thought she would never feel again.

"Oh, honey..." Sarah said, stepping back across the stall to give Pai one last moment with her head cradled in her arms. "A girl like you can call me whatever she likes!"

Pai lay there on the toilet floor, used, marked, and smeared with delicious, ruinous filth, but also held, comforted, loved. In her nineteen years on this earth, she wondered many times what her first date would be like, but she had never imagined it would be anything like this - this real, this perfect.

She couldn't wait for her second.